/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
Deviljho, weapon balance, and more coming March 22nd.
monsterhunterworld.com/us/topics/update/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous shitpost:

Attached: vgVyZnR.png (1076x760, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfScubFDyHomTBqD-Y5q2kvBTL4tU_LHBXjUKQ3pLhO7nEiuQ/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder to all poorfags waiting for World pc that you can play p3rd and fu and others ONLINE with ppsspp and huntserverse

Attached: MHP3rd_Logo.png (350x230, 121K)

Room session id: GK8mGEBb6pB

why does it even matter that Fire and Ice are split damage?

the other element is blast, a status effect, which is useful against everything short of Zorah.

Attached: 187064536354.png (1010x838, 592K)

First for MHG rooms are comfy and fun./spoiler]

>Fucking up spoiler tag

Opinion poll, please give opinions.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfScubFDyHomTBqD-Y5q2kvBTL4tU_LHBXjUKQ3pLhO7nEiuQ/viewform

Attached: dodo.png (400x400, 125K)

I don't even know what happened to my other bracket user.

This is getting a bit silly.

I actually laughed. Good work OP.

Attached: aFNLbEptZjUwOHJGSWNzVW1ycUF2ZnlqeUh2WXh5MmtOdVNhNTVpN1FKaU4vUkFiczNZbmpBPT0.jpg (700x1242, 230K)

im not the guy from last thread, but it seems silly to dismiss F&I because its split, status doesnt work the same as elements. nothing is immune to status besides key exceptions like zora.

First for playing with discord scum is unacceptable

>not playing solo

Attached: ULUS10084_00031.jpg (1514x858, 242K)

daily reminder to remove Adam from the blacklist to show repsect now that he has commited suicide

Because it has 20 less True Raw than Bazelhawk, takes more Handicraft to get to White, and has effectively 45 less Blast. The Ice damage isn't enough to make up the deficit.

It's not a bottom of the barrel trash weapon, but it's certainly not the best option.

@208855504
fuck off adam

First for sensibly making a build with pieces/weapons that you enjoy by building to their strengths while making a reasonably serviceable balance of other general skills all while maintaining intelligent performance and decision-making out in your hunts!

Attached: 1513819163701.png (567x526, 259K)

it has really high ice and blast damage though, even though only one blade deals each. 240 is massive element/status for DBs.

>BUILD

Attached: AmGERY.jpg (680x680, 38K)

Post em
also bully cats

Attached: Some Mean Puss.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Shh, it's how you spot leddit in the wild.

Anja or Nergigante HBG?
Which one is all around better?

ctrl+s retard

Post the best support build

nerg for spread, anja if you want elementless boost
anja has a slot i think too

Nerg HBG

I've really taken a liking to lance lately

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180315235414.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

It effectively has half that because of how split DBs work. The numbers are lying.

Nerg is best overall but the Anja isn't at all far behind. Either works. Maybe go Anja if you wanna skip fitting Free Elem/Ammo Up

Do not bully cats.

Attached: DYnJjqLV4AAk00s.jpg (2048x1152, 301K)

I want to jho to put his pickle cock inside my huntress pussy on march 22nd 2018.

Attached: 1418871427321.png (520x401, 101K)

not necessarily, /dsg/ and /bbg/ use 'build' for a specific equipment setup, too

No do it

Attached: Caterpult.webm (690x552, 1.85M)

Attached: spiky Huntress.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

Don't listen to Cats are your pals!
Do NOT bully cats.

Attached: Guild Card World - Weapons.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180317215914.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

Just started my world. I used to play Lance, longsword, and great sword. What should I use in world?

correct if im wrong then:

one blade deals 240 ice
one blade deals 240 blast

right? thats seems pretty altright

yes, so like he said it's how we spot redditors

Attached: guildcardweaponusagewhatever.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

Tell me about hbg. I'm getting back into range after being melee for a while. Having fun with RF N2 and spread lbg.

Is hbg just spread or cluster?

Almost there.

Attached: Monster Hunter World Screenshot 2018-03-18 20-45-02.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

Wrong universe Jensen

Attached: unlucky.jpg (1920x1080, 843K)

whatever you like best, test it in the training hall (accessable from your room)

Oh, so you guys just like to be wrong. Alright then.

spread, cluster and wyvern

FUCK KATYA!!!
SEXUALLY FUCK KATYA'S ANUS!!
SLUTTY BITCH KATYA AKA MY WIFE!!

kek
First he invaded that Golfing game, now he's a Monster Hunter

Your huntress will have to settle for mine until then.

>has used the hammer
you're just as guilty as I

Attached: CALL PETA.png (615x139, 57K)

Just use the map instead of having to go through a loading screen to go to another loading screen.

DSG and BBG aren't MHG my dude.

If you're minmaxing sure. But it's not like Pierce is so underpowered that you won't enjoy using it or feel useless.

Try the Xeno Jiiqa is you want to experience everything HBG has to offer in MHW. It's a ton of fun because it's a Pierce AND Spread HBG but it also loads Sticky/Cluster 3.

Are research points affected by low rank/high rank? I want to max out all the monsters but fighting HR kirin over and over with sns is pretty painful.

hurr ddurr "great variant of each fishe"
fuckin retarded

dumb fuck souls redditor

KYS discord groupie

Oh christ, don't bother with Kirin without ME on SnS.

Grab a ranged weapon of any kind and spam at his mane.

Just try a little bit each day. Don't get fixated. I find one or two every time I try. I just don't get fixated. Only need Great Gunpowder and Great Platinum now.

Where's this coming from? Everyone's always going on about their epic Bradygames TAutist-approved builds that are exactly the same as each other.

Attached: DVEoF5AUQBQ_jpi.jpg (1037x583, 49K)

I'm going to need much much more of this, user

Attached: 1511048604244.jpg (208x200, 13K)

Nope, it basically lies. One blade has 120 Ice and the other has 120 Blast. The Bazelhawk DBs both do 150 Blast each. The way they decided to display the stats for split DBs is fucked and they've been a noob trap the entire time they've existed as a result.

>the embarrassing fire and ice retard still in the thread
Nigga, just go away, you're so embarrassing.

I didn't say that, I contested the claim that the word "build" is a good indicator of people being redditors because two other medium-sized generals use it too.

I liked the Thunder/Dragon Zinogre DBs. Thunder and Lightning Weakness overlap pretty often, so I used them for fun.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

I'll let you in on our point since it's your first day here. We call them "sets" here, don't get it mistaken again.

If savegame editing is so easy on the PS4, imagine how fucked up the PC version will be.

I'm glad I won't be there to see it.

Nice bogeyman, reddit.
>omg you're so le toxic and mean!!!
get a fucking grip faggot fuck

"Build" is universal RPG jargon you fucking faggots. Jesus fucking christ. Reddit has nothing to do with it. I've been calling stuff "builds" in RPGs since the last millennium you fucking toddlers.

Maybe I only use it in multiplayer.
Checkmate, cat bully.

MHG is not the other two generals, not once have I ever seen MHG refer to MH skills or weapons as builds. I have seen reddit do so, constantly, which is why I and many others use the term to sniff out the leddits.

Not even the user you replied to. Just calling you out on being the underaged embarrassment that you are.
>dumb fuck souls redditor
Like seriously what kind of an insult is this?

Plenty of people were using the word "build" based on the last thread. Looks like you need to spread your gospel some more

Attached: 1518129858568.jpg (636x627, 66K)

Think this through. If they actually worked like that, why would Capcom have even bothered to make Freeze Chain II and Bazelhawk Rookslayers when they'd be outclassed by a fucking mile?

>MH
>RPG
?

So I do get more research points from HR? Well fuck. Time to learn bow. Thanks

Plenty of (((people))). Really makes me think about why many (((people))) are beggining to use the term.

>he actually got away with posting the uncensored version of that
Never mind that you can see her vagina or anything.

Uh oooooh

Attached: ss+(2018-03-18+at+05.56.53).png (483x114, 8K)

Yeah I seen vids of xeno hbg and cluster bombing

Am I d-doing this right?

Attached: try2.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Okay that's nice. This isn't an RPG dumb fuck, go back to where you came from. Now.

Seems to have gotten under your skin, doesn't it? Maybe you should leave if it bothers you this much, redditor.

Yes. You're getting it now, this place is infested with redditors like you and this other retard crying about how "toxic" it is here.

newfag, we don't use "build", we use "set"

Attached: ss+(2018-03-07+at+01.55.19).png (1418x765, 77K)

>Plenty of people were using the word "build" based on the last thread.
Oh, the newfags. Yes they do seem to use that word around here and that's how we identify them.

Why would Capcom bother making [insert CB here] when Diablos Tyrannis II outclasses it by a fucking mile?

MH is an action RPG and even then the RPG elements are minimal. "Standard" RPG jargon doesn't really apply.

I legitimately can't keep up with your autism. Speak some english.

Attached: 1518133431249.jpg (1250x1202, 278K)

Every time you lie I hit Mr. Sprinkles
Checkmate, other cat bully

Attached: Someone call PETA.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Dont bully me or i'll break your neck

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180319095503.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

we use the word "set" around here though

>Role Playing Game
>you play the role of a hunter
really pops my corn

World is the best thing to happen to monster hunter sooner the autists will be all but gone from the fan base entirely

>look into meldscumming
>it's bad
FUCK.

I did 15 batches into the future and all I'll ever get are shit gems. I wish I could completely redo the RNG so I get new gems for each load.

Attached: 136115824447.png (1000x1000, 305K)

in newer games like mhw simply mentioning your armorset is not even half of your setup since decos and tools and augments matter a lot
merely asking for a "set" would be incorrect, grandpa

Because they got retarded about Elementless. That's a bit of a different situation.

T-there's a light beam covering it

Attached: that episode of lazytown.jpg (750x570, 49K)

Yeah Forza is an rpg too right?

Build refers to character stats, which don't exist in MH. You still wouldn't call your armor set in BB a "build".

What's a better charm for the LBG?
Attack or Artillery?