/Etrian Odyssey General/

Everything Etrian Odyssey (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z
Other undubs: pastebin.com/KxsDbkq8

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU: a.doko.moe/ystmmt.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

Previous Thread:

Attached: 26722131_p0.jpg (661x1004, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sLoDsYm8YIQ?t=9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no /sqg/
>no etriam
>too early

Fort-Chan thread

Attached: 27614569_p8_master1200.jpg (960x540, 297K)

Dumb australian

Attached: 1510099638086-2.jpg (1200x887, 285K)

FAKE PIC

Attached: image.jpg (671x839, 191K)

Attached: 56960186_p6.jpg (500x542, 162K)

>pure
Sounds right enough.

Attached: 11813166_p0.jpg (1200x1516, 335K)

alright these fucking fire and lightning squirrels wiped me out again

what the fuck

team level 47, mana guard, confuse, binds

and what the fuck they still wfub

fuck this why is even

Attached: 1507491705590.png (602x783, 314K)

Why this artist love raping and mindbreak so much.
>favourite girl of a rape artist
She can't catch a break.

Maybe he likes tragic characters... or blondes.

Hime and nin-nin are two different people.

Attached: tmp_4537-1517542202004-579878219.jpg (1000x1266, 930K)

Attached: 1509653984992.jpg (1600x938, 258K)

What's cunting up with squirrelofuck

"secret" area squirrels on strat 2 are cunts. lightning ones ambush you for a quest and start off with 175~ damage electric attacks that can paralyze. if both do it is a party wipe

fire ones do not paralyze but still fuck you up if not bound, confused or guarded against

>fire ones
They also burn Ariadne Threads if they are the last enemy.

i feel like i missed out on these guys kinda they never burnt my thread and i negated the ambush with the bow that negates ambushes and handled them without much trouble that i can remember

Big tittied blondes, mostly.

How tragic

His lolis are pretty middle of the road so it's not a huge deal.

Oh so that's what twintails are for

Attached: JzcEmey.gif (500x366, 791K)

Watch out Shiitake! That's a F.O.E!

Attached: shiitake_foe.png (1280x720, 929K)

shiitake has become the foe

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Amaama to Inazuma - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.24_[2016.09.19_22.02.14].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

clever tactic

I know orange fluffball and red fluffball - but what is a pink one?

mushroom 2 stronk

Fabulous-On Enemy

I'm playing EOU right now. Just before entering the core it says I won't be able to return once I get in. Will I still be able to get back to town and continue exploring when I defeat the final boss? I don't want to do new game plus and would like to finish my compendium and endgame stuff on one run. Is it possible?

A reminder, don't forget to lewd your stratum waifu.

My forever waifu

Attached: 1521289623882.png (600x760, 337K)

You will, there's a postgame stratum

I've been thinking of playing that as well, as aside from EO2, is the only game that I haven't played. What party are you running

Attached: 1450053039751.png (637x900, 768K)

You can still explore the last stratum. Remember to get every chest, monster drops and maps in story mode.

Oh damn, another stratum? This game seems to have a lot of content. Been playing it for ages and thought I'm almost done.

5 regular stratums, one post-game stratum
EO games are pretty long, yes.

different user, I personally want a 7th stratum where weird penalties are imposed to the player.

The story party, which consists of a highlander, protector, medic, alchemist, gunner.

There is also the Gladheim stratum so that makes 6.

Oh... That's a shame

Gladsheim is a side-dungeon added for the remake.
It is also story exclusive in EOU so the only way to finish several achievements (all maps, all chests) is in story mode.

I want an EO where characters age and lose stats on level up.

Attached: 1507969193221.png (200x200, 35K)

Her skintight suit makes my pants feel skintight too

You should lose some weight, user.

I just have a massive cock

Attached: meiq_penis.png (59x96, 6K)

What's the most fun, optimal build in classic mode EOU?

Attached: 1510040081818 (1).jpg (2072x1465, 2.98M)

Is it possible to make the optional bosses reappear? I just realized I killed the golem without getting the conditional drop.

Pass 14 days

Talking about EOU btw

Everything that has any non-guaranteed drop respawns, don't worry.
FOEs respawn after 7 days, bosses (like Golem) take 14 days.

If you want to rush it just make a level 1 character, have them be the only person in the active party and sleep for 14 days at the inn.

w-where's their 5th party member?

I can't believe Fang is fucking dead

Depends on your Grimoire situation, I'd say.
If you have a Medic Grimoire with some heals, cleanses and a revive you should use a Troubadour with that Grimoire as your healer.
If you have a Troubadour Ronin is great since Taboo Rondo can prolong the duration of Stances.
Protector and Alchemist are unconditionally great.
And for the last member... maybe a Hexer or a Landsknecht, depending on your playstyle.

Why does Mediko have a copy of EMD??

She doesn't any more

So she can etriam while she odysseys.

Whenever she feels down because the exploration is hard she plays some EMD and is relieved that her adventure is not THAT bad.

I really want to skip and deal with grimoires as little as possible.

I know that feel. For some reason I really dislike the grimoire system and have barely touched it so far. I know it's probably not as complicated but it's just kind of off-putting.

They you either need to suffer through with a Troubadour (Echoing Rondo is actually a pretty good healing skill - if you use the Elderevenge tea that is), use a Survivalist Efficiency healer who has little damage and no buffs or use a Medic outright.
Medic is the only one that doesn't need to rely on consumables for cleansing and reviving, though.

Without a Troubadour a Ronin is a bit worse but it's not like classic EOU would have many great damage classes.
I personally ran the Dark Hunter and Hexer duo but in many fights a Dark Hunter is just a bad damage dealer since binds don't stick all that well.

But if you use a Hexer, Alchemist, Medic backline be prepared for the first floor to take ages - I needed to go back to town three times since I was constantly running out of TP and HP.
Three backline characters with staves are not too great. And even if you put the Medic up front (since their VIT is alright) their damage is still not that much higher.

It's all the RNG in EOU.
EO2U's system has its own share of stupidity (level 20 skills - really!?) but at least with QR trading you can actually get the skills you want... eventually.

Guys I just unlocked master skills in EO V
Are there any clear choices for some classes? Also can you change the path whenever you want? My party's a shaman, necro, dragoon, mura and pugilist.

Only clear choice is for brouni botanists to be healer variant rather than ailment variant
Other than that it's up to you

>mura

Attached: Sh9d4Ls.jpg (617x600, 27K)

>he hasn't unlocked the secret muramasa class

>if muramasa can't kill an enemy in the last turn of the battle, it will kaishaku a party member instead
Who thought this was okay?

it's clearly meant for solo runs

>enemy runs away
>prompt suicide

>use return flute
>die

Resting costs two levels and gives you back all your skill points - while also resetting your Mastery choice.

For the most part there are no clear choices for your party. Both Masteries of every class have their ups an downs.

But my suggestions are:
A Shaman with any Dragoon can be a passive healer if you go Herald route. Get Benevolence (this one first - it's great), Appease Spirits and Gospel and you won't need an actual healer anymore.
Cannon Dragoon has the option to go damage but is still a fully functioning tank.
Broker Necro is damage. With a Shaman and a Dragoon you should not need the Evoker's support skills.
Barrage Pugilist is the binding expert which makes fights so much more baerable. Impact deals good damage but I find them a bit boring and dangerous to use when it counts the most (FOE and boss battles).
Masurao should go Master. Dancer is all about having no defences and dealing damage - but they would need to be babysat so they don't die. I personally don't like them.

So if I want to complete the conditional drop list but the enemies are too weak and die in one hit (condition is arm bind), what are my options? I could use a formahyde or whatever those are called but I don't want to waste them. Any easier method to bind without killing them? Can't make a new char either since it's story mode.

There are skills which bind without dealing damage

I believe EOU is the first game that still gives you the conditional drop if you kill an enemy with a skill that would have inflicted the condition. Probably because of that reason.

If you kill them and don't get it the arm bind would not have stuck if they had survived - if you can follow me.
So just shoot a few bastards and look for the drop.

If it doesn't happen at all there are consumables for all binds and ailments although their infliction chances before EOV are not great.

>Wants fluffymaster lewds
>That doujin appeared.
>You're now a toddlercon.
Was it worth it?

You were done for at the moment you wanted fluffymaster lewds

fluff is not for lewd

Attached: 1373352332971.jpg (872x640, 100K)

No.

that's how it should be, the farther you are from being a loli/shota the shittier you get

Attached: lvlup.png (638x239, 3K)

But Wizardry also punishes you to be too young, doesn't it?

Attached: 1379423288234.jpg (561x954, 225K)

Attached: rik.jpg (600x1270, 692K)

*worse

EOU Gunner is OP.

Those sounds really good, but is cannon dragoon + master more damage than no damage dragoon and a dancer? Or does master output a lot with triple strike/petal scatter (I guess?).

We should have leveled auto-revive to max. So we could stop using nectar on this thread.

which etriam wud u fug?

Attached: 844913-beast_default.png (300x450, 136K)

>In EO2 the dungeon goes up
youtu.be/sLoDsYm8YIQ?t=9

>redditlelememedia

Joking aside I'm really enjoying the small QoL improvements they made coming from 1.

BESTiality

Master can crit with skills which no other class can. Helm Splitter deals good damage but is inaccurate - but leg bound enemies can not evade so it will always hit.

And a Shield Dragoon babysitting a Dancer Masurao also ignores the rest of the party which is often really dangerous.

>EO2
>Amrita III and Hamao III are the same price and need the same material

Attached: aaaa.jpg (268x268, 27K)

Not exactly same materials

Remove blondes.

Attached: DYp4j1jVAAANA3U.jpg (800x480, 108K)

But blondes are Himukai's reason to live, if you removed them Atlus would have to hire a better artist

What's with the constant loliposting in this general? Do later games have that many lolis?

1 in the fifth one, or 2 if you count Lili (npc)