/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Comfy Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com
fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game_Wiki

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Sent to Coldwind Farm

Attached: ng0qg670ldj01.jpg (1200x1129, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/search/?q=weakened state &gidforum=412446292756763871&include_deleted=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

survivors r gay

Attached: 1346350796589.jpg (600x589, 79K)

F

Attached: 1519819887968.jpg (481x498, 21K)

>Ace/Feng

There's a ship I never knew had such potential.

>dev stream reveals new perk

What did they mean by this?

Attached: a8HhqXM.png (848x284, 137K)

post nea

New player here, do you have to unlock the ability to play against killers other than the singing bunny girl by leveling up?

Yes, you need to get to level 30.

That sounds really boring

No, she's just popular because she is a qt and is one of the strongest killers.

once you get to a high enough rank you vs only hillbilly

Attached: pleasecallgrafittihotlineifyouseethisgirl.png (141x122, 1K)

is this meme already dead

Attached: funny joke.png (485x769, 257K)

I think enduring needs nerfing by at least 30%

Attached: Bill1.jpg (2756x2111, 501K)

Sprint burst etc.

But then how will I escape the killer?

Attached: Bill2.jpg (2955x2138, 554K)

Lightweight is good.

It's funny because there are survivor mains who unironically think this should happen.

there's survivor mains who unironically think that killers should be slower that survivors with no buffs to compensate

>survivor blames you for their ping even though they're the only one lagging

Attached: 1521279557657.png (500x470, 20K)

Who can blame them?
The Devs think that Hag's movement speed is fine, and that tying lunge distance to movement speed is a good idea.

Also;
>nerfs pwyf
>nerfs bl in the ptb
>removes bl from EW1
>nerfs bl again
>states on stream the plan to either remove bl entirely or reduce it yet a THIRD time

Killers should be slow!!!

>nerfs pwyf
>nerfs bl in the ptb
>removes bl from EW1
>nerfs bl again
>states on stream the plan to either remove bl entirely or reduce it yet a THIRD time

wait what the fuck, is that sourced? what the fuck are we supposed to do on some of those cancer loops?
mcmillian warehouse for one

>what the fuck are we supposed to do
Die

It's funny because killers feel entitled to not getting stunned at all

palletphobia is a real thing, many killers fuck up chases and make mistakes because they're afraid of being clonked on the head

If they get mind gamed that's on them and they should get better.

Not at all, we just don't want vacuumed every time we run in circles around the 25 pallets that are around the map.

Well that's why you take Enduring. You have no excuse to be afraid of pallets when you run it.

Sure, I'll grant you vacuum pallet nerfs if it means enduring gets nerfed, because enduring doesn't just work on pallets stuns.

So you want it to be nerfed against decisive strike, because that’s the only other stun it works against.

I sure fucking hope you're not suggesting that Enduring shouldn't work against DS

Which killer would be the best cuddler?

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THE LEPRECHAUN MOVIES ARE GETTING A REBOOT. LEPRECHAUN KILLER IMMINENT

Attached: download.jpg (273x184, 8K)

Source? Leprechaun movies were shit, I dunno why they'd reboot them, other than for people to laugh at them.

Yeah, its from the dev stream with Butter_Queen and the asian dev, soneone clipped the part about the most recent mention of nerfing bloodlust and was posting it here a while back.

Good post, user.

I was going to post cute art of Michael and Laurie but I’m exhausted. Maybe tomorrow.

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF THIS GAME

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (582x600, 174K)

new survivor meme cosmetics to go along with them :)
as well as flashlight buff :))))))

I'm sure as fucking shit that enduring should be nerfed for the very reason that DS gets so cucked by it alongside killers not respecting pallets. And before you entitled killer babs sperg out, I think DS needs nerfing to 3 seconds rank 3 and SB should be nerfed to 2 seconds.

All of these perks are overtuned and everyone is running the same shit every game because of it.

self care should be only good for one heal sick of survivors getting get out of jail free cards constantly all game

So let me get this straight.
You think that DS, a literal get out of jail card for your misplay, shouldn’t be affected by the one perk that isn’t even a hard counter to it? & that reason is because “it makes it hard to survive after using it”?
And to top it off, your logic to balance that, even though survivors only need 1 second to get to a loop, is “well lets make DS 3 seconds of invulnerablility instead of 4”? Do I have that correct?

Attached: dead_by_daylight_nea_dab_by_skinnygamer-dbrit37.png (1000x1600, 164K)

So let me get this straight
You think that Enduring, a literal get out of jail card (that never runs out) for your misplay, shouldn't be nerfed because you feel entitled to never get stunned or reap the consequences of your misplays.

Admit that you're biased as shit.

I'll be holding you to it.

I feel ya user, at this point I don't even play this game anymore, I just come here to bitch, be disapointed and save cute art.
I honestly have no hopes for this game ever improving, and at this point just expect every patch to make things worse than before.

survivors actually trying to convince me that tunnelling is bannable

Attached: IMG_0268.jpg (624x960, 154K)

I bet you play black shirt claudette.

You clearly have no grasp as to why Enduring is such an essential perk. The reason is of course because playing Killer is about time management and Enduring shaves off a few seconds here and there against things that will inevitably happen during the course of a match.

Also Enduring is a misplay on our part? So which part of a survivor using DS is a misplay on the killers part? Are you fucking retarded?

this troll has been around for the last four threads just trying to rustle killer jimmies, ignore it user

HERE WE GO

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-07-32-32.png (720x1280, 260K)

In fairness, he sounds like a genuine Steam forum poster.

If it's not Warwick Davis I don't care

While I wasn't a huge fan of the void, it was asthetically pleasing and captured 80's horror really well. I think it'll be just as bad as all of the other films but it'll look neat

What's up /BHKG/

Damn killers still Salty as fuck I see
I'd unironically like leprechaun in the game. It would be fun to juke him all day.

oh hey it's steamforums

>Has ruin
You're really not worth my time user.

>ruin slows him down
You keep proving yourself a shitter with every post

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/search/?q=weakened state &gidforum=412446292756763871&include_deleted=1

Its going to be hornswoggle again

Attached: hornswoggle.gif (622x388, 69K)

Attached: Bush Nea.png (735x904, 80K)

>they'll nerf bloodlust on that big update on thursday

Attached: 1489033244251.png (994x720, 309K)

>update is the removal of scratch marks entirely

Good, maybe you low IQ fucks will start breaking pallets.

Attached: DTb09FeU8AAzrC2.jpg (1005x550, 57K)

Actually retarded beyond salvation.

If you cant land great skill checks or even gen tap, you’re the retarded one who’s permanently stuck in low ranks.

Attached: Dead by Daylight 03.17.2018 - 21.26.52.02.DVR.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

>Gen tap
>Being proud you know how to exploit

>Exploit
>Gen tapping is slower than just repairing
>Still wastes time
The STATE of baby killers

>Bypassing something with unintended mechanics
>Not an exploit
pick one survivor bab

I’m trying to defend killers & you come in with this bullshit. It’s not an exploit, its a work-around & the devs have clearly stated that they don’t give a fuck.
Don’t you dare turn this around, you bait-hungry fuck.

>Devs have known about it for ages now
>Still haven't patched it
>No one has been banned for doing it
>I-It's an exploit guys stop

>>Still haven't patched it
Because they literally don't know how.

>I disagree therefore baiting
If you can provide a good enough rebuttal then maybe you could change my mind, as it stands you lot just keep getting BTFO

You literally went from here to here to make two different points. You make yourself look like a person who LITERALLY wants the killer to be a bloodpoint generator & nothing more. Fuck off. Enjoy your last (you), & pretend you “epicly owned” me with your lack of arguments.

>I'm a entitled survivor and the devs pander to me, so this obvious exploit isn't an exploit

Proof positive that survivors are brats ruining this game.

As expected of a killerbab.

>says Ruin doesn't slow people down because you can just gen-tap
>one post later says that gen-tapping slows people down

Attached: 1513827893901.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

>humble bundle includes this game
>nothing but bait posts since
Teenagers were a mistake.

Attached: 9C186920-A760-4E3C-A59A-06639BDCB9B0.jpg (1280x1280, 145K)

I actually play killer way more than survivor, guess that goes against your narrative though huh?

>I'm actually a killermain XD
Busting out ever trick

I never said ruin doesn't slow people down, in fact I made the exact opposite claim. Good to know that you also lack reading comprehension whilst also being biased as fuck.

>When you get btfo and have a shitty response
Just stop replying at this point

>rape

>3 survivors last second switch to suntubes
>thinking I don't run based franklins every game

It's nice to have some young blood, I've stopped caring about the game's balance ever making sense long ago.

Attached: DYhD6FqU0AAio30.jpg (1200x1200, 59K)

Anna if and only if you were a little girl

Why would you even think that's me? That guy is replying to me.

bubba would be like cuddling a bear

People know it’s fucking bait but keep fucking responding. Like how fucking stupid do you have to be?

t. the teenager posting baits

It’s not me. I’m trying to help you dumbasses get rid of them.

Which killer do you guys find the most boring to play? Personally it's trapper, I just find his setup tedious.

Nurse. Her movement gimmick gets on my nerves really fast. Trapping people actually gives me an endorphin boosts when I know I laid a master-trap they didn't see coming.

Hag, trapper-tier boring set up + SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

>Local player attempts to put off playing Trapper as long as possible.
Please kill me

Attached: A6CE471D-9BFC-4D9F-845B-8C81ADBC6228.jpg (905x192, 37K)

At least hag can meme with myc