mmo-champion.com
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money

Previous thread:

Attached: scarlet edition.jpg (638x500, 338K)

BIG lightforged draenei!

Attached: WoWScrnShot_031518_080644.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Oh, hello. Have you come to serve the light?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_022718_214423.jpg (2560x1440, 743K)

nightborne are the shoddiest allied race. they really need some work

Attached: yfHugF4.png (372x285, 221K)

Post cool icons.

Attached: 890180.jpg (56x56, 2K)

I've always associated that icon with ret paladins even though it's mainly tied to fury

75 rep per WQ is suffering.

i just want legion flying so i can level an alt worthwhile.

off to a great start

Attached: 1472094578402.gif (200x170, 2.31M)

Why is the tactical advantage of the Zandalari loading Devilsaurs and Direhorns onto their ships for naval battles?
I can't see how they'd be useful in any way shape or form

Attached: Dinosaur.png (505x585, 670K)

Fat Pandass

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.79M)

>tfw if undead elves are made a race we might get something like this as heritage armor

Attached: WoWCine.jpg (1439x811, 239K)

She's not big, it's just a small elf
based

watch this autistic retard ruin another thread

You just started playing or?

Nighthold hunter set is pretty Sylvanas based though.

Attached: 127190db13228dcd771ab1ef3bcfd056.jpg (853x849, 346K)

Which autistic retard, /wowg/ has at least 5-10

You will make it user, and enjoy flying all the more when the grind is finished

Attached: 1519663962168.jpg (518x564, 36K)

yeah, just started before RF Argus wing opened.

i'm almost there, i think

It's so they don't get rat infestations on board
kinda like how ships kept cats

Attached: wowscrnshot_031213_214607.jpg (1920x1200, 1.52M)

been gone since legion launch, did that leveling revamp thing make broken isles leveling harder/slower?

thanks user, being a new player is tough.

but at least the broken isles are neat and diverse.

already in game homie

Attached: 493721.jpg (1400x550, 216K)

You can't force Legion rep except for maybe Army of the Light and Argussian reach, even if you spam the order hall missions for the rep badges its still goint to take a while.

>Rezan themed plate armour

Attached: JeanviN.png (510x668, 398K)

not good enough

i'm only revered with NB so far since they had the longest storyline, honored with two others.

wardens rep is ass. and yeah, mission rep tokens hardly ever appear for me.

can i re run the zone dungeons for continuous rep? even if it's like 100 rep per run i feel like it would be worth it.

Unchanged, but you can spend less time to max your 100s by doing nothing but Legion invasions that happens twice a day.

Each Legion invasion give about a 1.5 level's worth of exp with 45-50% heirlooms so if you are not in a hurry to get them to max level they are very time efficient.

This would be good if the boots didn't look so bulky.

sounds pretty cool, thanks

Arcane, Frost, or Fire? I enjoy all three but I don't know which one to main

>Zul warned King Rastakhan of a terrible Cataclysm. For Zul had seen a vision of a great armored dragon clenching the world in his ferocious jaws. King Rastakhan did nothing.
>Months later Zul returned, bearing more grim news from his visions. He saw a legion of serpents pouring forth from a gaping fissure that tore open the floor of the ocean. Still, King Rastakhan did nothing.
>Finally, mere months before the Cataclysm, Zul returned. Tearing his clothes and throwing down his staff to the ground, Zul spoke of earthquakes and tidal waves. He described the golden capital of Zandalar slowly sinking beneath the waves in the aftermath of the Cataclysm, its once-great people drowning as their mighty works slipped forever beneath the sea.

So was Zul having a sperg fit the third time because Rastakhan wasn't buying into his shit thus delaying his plans with Azshara
Or was he retconned from being a well-meaning extremist worried about the future of his people into being this "fuck the Zandalari. The old gods and Azshara have been feeding me insider info since before the Cataclysm so I can take over Zandalar and rule beside Queen Azshara"

seal of command my negro. at least I'm pretty sure that was it, its been so long since i've played vanilla ret.

>The Alliance attempts to ally and open trade routes with this purely because the Zandalari and Horde are fighting them so therefore they must be good guys

Attached: Blood_troll.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

fire is best for fun, top dps and pvp
do it

>retconned
ayup

>Sen'jin killed by a murloc
>Vol'jin killed by a felguard
Have any other racial leaders died to trash mobs?Twice?

>top dps
lolno

Attached: 1521386416748.png (528x404, 53K)

That's the one. I probably see it that way because paladin was my main in TBC and Wrath. I haven no clue what the class is like now though, haven't played one in forever

you guys think the prepatch for BFA will have the questline for maghar/dark iron, and first big patch of BFA will be kultirans/zandalari?

>wooow the alliance is doing something foolish during this horde questline

Attached: b2.png (200x226, 26K)

it's the Alliance questline in Nazmir, m8
both factions have short questlines on the other continent during levelling

Hard to say, maghar could come from anything but the context for the other 3 all seem tied to BfA content directly, even with the dark irons being present in various zones

_ ____ __________

Attached: 1516000102621.png (403x448, 53K)

I went alliance again

Attached: WoWScrnShot_031918_034041.jpg (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>i post wojacks

So what demographic exactly is constantly getting upset at set mogs? I have a feeling it's neckbeards playing slutmog female nelves

what are you talking about?

>We sent Captain Conrad ahead to build a fort. They say the blood trolls here might even be willin' ta trade, but I cannae imagine that'd come at a price worth payin'.
>Still, this here's a land that works 'gainst the Zandalari and their Horde associates. The enemy of yer enemy is yer... wait, what's that sayin'?
>Alright, no sign o' the Captain then. What's goin' on?
>Nothing untoward, I assure you! Our glorious Captain is off negotiating trade agreements with the local trolls.
>What's this all about, Harry?! Those offerin's you were sendin'... The soldiers were sacrificed! Blood drained from their bodies like a mug o' ale at Brewfest.

Autists sperging out over people mogging complete sets for some reason

When does exactly frost mage gets fun and viable while leveling? Im at 43 and suck ass compared to my friend who levels his hunter.
I keep spamming frostbolt until something procs but thats a total gamble.

Attached: Arcane_Sanctum_TCG_Frost_Mage.jpg (675x380, 81K)

Attached: iVVVFPuJ.jpg (353x607, 74K)

weird reason to get upset, sets are sets for a reason.
they match for a reason...

Why the fuck do they hate Rogues so much?

>Everyone has their own stun ability that is more effective than yours
>Everyone has anti-stealth spells
>Everyone can fucking obliterate you in your leather armor
>Everyone has their own pets
>Your loldaggers are bullshit compared to my two-two-handed swords

Need to vent that. it's been a long hard day for pvp.

It's because they spend hours making their special snowflake mogs and get buttflustered when nobody pays attention to them

what's the point of fat humans when we already have thicc pandas

Attached: panda.jpg (307x273, 29K)

They said all concerns were pushed to the artists. Whether anything comes out of it is something totally different though.

Will there be any Kul'tiras sets that aren't shoving the Old God style in your face and just have a cool mariner set?

Attached: 713670.jpg (2806x940, 333K)

is that a squidward person, or some fancy underwater breathing apparatus

wonder what the skinny human females will look like

Who would win, a tauren warrior or a gnome warrior?

>walk into enemies' AOEs
>"Everyone has anti-stealth spells"

git gud

>You will never smite a motherfucker in the name of your T-Rex god while decked out in gold and dinosaur bones
FUCKING PALADINS OF REZAN WHEN REEEEEEEEE

I play both factions and I'm kinda annoyed of factionfaggotry. I know WoW's base is the factionwar that was mostly a cold war but I teally wished that there were no alliance or horde.
I know there are always some autists who ree about hie it's called WARcraft not peacecraft but it's war not factionwar. There could still be other conflicts and wars in this world like different kingdoms against each other and big evil threats with armies etc.
Maybe smaller factions were every race could be added instead of two big RED VS BLUE bullshit like you decide while leveling which subfaction you want to join.

The faction war is a huge part of the setting but theres not much ground for it right now. The Horde barely exists and we just got done fending off an apocalyptic invasion. I enjoy faction war expansions when it makes sense (Garrosh was a godsend for this stuff) but right now I have no idea how the Horde isn't just snuffed out, they're barely a cohesive group anymore.

oh user, they arent going to add skinny women, do you want a complete meltdown on forums/twitter wherever else people bitch about wow? you cant show women as skinny anymore, its against the law. soon regular human females will be "updated" with the kultiran female model

I am an idort in this regard, my main is an undead warrior but my other most played characters are all alliance.

I don't mind the war in warcraft but sometimes it's laughable how horde-biased factionfags blatantly tiptoes around incriminating facts to maintain their stance on that the horde has never done anything bad/unjustified.

Your heart will explode.

>Ha! If that was the best ya had, Zul, no wonder the troll empire fell!
Even the trolls make fun of the trolls

Attached: 702614.jpg (3603x940, 462K)

i actually kinda expected this unironically but just look at female bloodelves, i guess they can get away with it because theyre not even humans but still

All I want is a subterranean vertically based ulduar-but-darker style zone filled with spooky old god shit and maddening whispers as you descend into the planet. Is that so much to ask.

>but right now I have no idea how the Horde isn't just snuffed out, they're barely a cohesive group anymore

this, it's not even a technological thing. While the Orcs, Taurens and Trolls are pretty much binded for life, BEs and Undead are the literal definition of alliance of convenience, with the BEs almost defecting to the Alliance if not for the mana bomb on Theramore.

They really wrote themselves into a corner by making Sylvanas warchief.

that sounds incredible and perfect in every way, as long as the maddening whispers are deathly calm and eerily deadpan like C'Thun's voiceover was.

>They really wrote themselves into a corner by making Sylvanas warchief.
how?

Spam Flurry IMO, its damage is more reliable/DPS is higher than FB and It never takes more than like 3/4 casts to kill something. By the Time FB gives you and Icelance or Flurry proc your target is usually so low thats its total overkill anyway. Spamming flurry is just as fast or faster at least until that talent that increases FBs proc chance.

i think it's only an inevitability until we have undead elves. lorewise a bunch of them were raised alongside the humans. it has also been a decently popular request for a while now.

>if not for the mana bomb
it was the Divine Bell stuff
also Lor'themar only had a problem with Garrosh, he threw himself wholeheartedly into the Darkspear Rebellion and the Siege of Orgrimmar

The thing is Sylvanas could have worked if they developed her into the role. As far as the books are concerned she actually does care about the horde and is changing (she even had respect for Voljin, which for an oldschool elf is pretty radical). I would've loved to see Sylvanas rallying The Horde and building them back up as a united group, putting some of her thousands of years of ranger general experience to use etc.

Instead it just looks like they're setting her up for Garrosh 2.0 to fracture The Horde even further.

What's more fun? Druid or monk tanking?

Your friends will abandon you.

Will Hakkar show up and be pissed that there's some upstart chump claiming name to the title of Blood God? Or will he just be an avatar/the first Loa corrupted by Ghuun or whatever his fucking name is?

By making the most unstable, self-centered leader of the faction as warchief.

Her character right now is "I have to find a way to not die to escape permanent purgatory" and raising unwilling people from their death to become forsaken, effectively damning them to her own fate.

Fleshing out characters by books is a thing but at least for the love of god bring some of that writing into the game.

It's retarded to see the character discussing something that is almost entirely unmentioned in the game, good job on making the player feels like they are missing a few episodes of a TV show.

>Instead it just looks like they're setting her up for Garrosh 2.0 to fracture The Horde even further.
i really can't see that happening. then the only top-tier of importance horde leader left is thrall and his gay ass again.
i think blizzard wrote themselves into a corner less out of making sylvanas warchief, but more out of not having anyone else besides thrall (which would be even worse writing than usual) to take the mantle up if she loses it somehow.

Yeah agreed. Even Baine gets some cool shit in the books but ingame he's little more than a prop to point at when someone goes "wait whos leading the Tauren?"

Is there any benefit to leaving chests until level 110 while leveling in legion zones, or just hitting as many as possible for that extra boost in AP prior to 110?

WHO BASED AS FUCK HERE?

you may as well pick them up

no point. the ap is so minimal now with max research it dosent matter when you pick them up, they are like 300-500 million, when a wq gets you 2.5 billion in one token

Death is close...

Anything is more fun than Guardian, but a well geared Guardian can take anything to the face.

How do I get over being a nostalgia fag? Most of what I loved about old WoW was the fact that I had so many friends playing with me back then, Legion isn't all that bad and has arguably the best feature ever added to the game (mythic+), but I still always put on rose tinted goggles and reminisce about Vanilla through WotLK.

Attached: dwost.jpg (2000x2000, 1020K)

>By making the most unstable, self-centered leader of the faction as warchief.
so doing the opposite of writing themselves into a corner. there are multiple options they can take to make an interesting story that deviates from the same old status quo

I'm still holding out hope that Vol'jin contacted Bwonsamdi who hates two things: Things taking his souls and the undead
So he tells his pal Vol'jin to put Sylvanas in charge so that she'll go fight the Blood God trying to encroach on his territory and at the same time, get more souls through the Darkspears as they fight and possibly have a bunch of the undead get wiped out too
The loas seem to know what goes on in the future, even years ahead, like when Vol'jin recevived a vision of Garrosh killing Cairne and realizing the axe was poisoned before Thrall even met the Darkspear
It's probably gonna be more like "Oh, you fought against the mind control Arthas had on you, so you're the most suited for this job" rather than some 5D Loa chess game

FUCK!!!!! THEYRE RIGHT!!

Attached: shit.png (637x185, 241K)

>every ability no matter the class has some form of aoe baked in so that you immediately destealth whenever you get within 30 yards of a fight
>have to wait 30 seconds after every fight to restealth
>occasionally destealth when nobody is around because why not
>lolspectralsight

You've never played a rogue, have you?

>like when Vol'jin recevived a vision of Garrosh killing Cairne and realizing the axe was poisoned before Thrall even met the Darkspear
wait, what?

back in my day vanish didn't even give you immunity to damage breaking stealth, and thats the way we liked it!

Attached: abe.jpg (800x450, 50K)

Garrosh is a better deviance from the status quo (up until he becomes full retard in MoP) in the sense that he maintains the general identity of the horde while being much more aggressive than his predecessor.

You can't make an interesting story out of Sylvanas when there's nothing to her character other than the fact that she only cares about her own well being and when its convenient, her "people".

With Bolvar out and about and with the Loa-induced prophecy of "A broken throne of fire and ice..."
What's stopping Sylvanas from going and striking a bargin with Bolvar for some more Val'kyr?
I'm a lorelet so I have no idea what's stopping her or if it's just for the sake of storytelling

Who invited the old gods to the thread?

>occasionally destealth when nobody is around because why not

sounds like a personal problem to me tbqfh