Other urls found in this thread:

tord.mmo-fashion.com/zakuulan-water-sculpture/
tord.mmo-fashion.com/banner-jedi-temple/
youtu.be/4g3pUAwOCnQ
heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwq2cmmuZgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for smug chiss

Attached: top smug.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

I just love playing around with my stronghold.

Attached: Approach my master with caution.jpg (1842x937, 513K)

CUTE
U
T
E

Speaking of which, I'm trying to make a Jedi Academy Stronghold on Manaan and I don't know what to put next to the walls of the Rooftop Garden. Any ideas guys?

What I would use is the Zakuulan Water Sculpture.

tord.mmo-fashion.com/zakuulan-water-sculpture/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19_02_09_57_379248.jpg (1841x982, 359K)

Do you have any clue how expensive those are?

just checked - 25 million each on SF.

OUCH

Try using these Jedi Temple Banners

tord.mmo-fashion.com/banner-jedi-temple/

xth for falling in love with your team mate

Attached: 435345342432412341.jpg (761x1051, 104K)

Is BF2 still a grindy lootboxey mess or is it manageable now?
Also, is it dead?

I played BF1 for a bit since it's on Origin Access but I can only get into 12 player matches and never the starfighter mode.

Attached: 1521438739951.jpg (299x299, 21K)

She is a qt 3.14

no idea m8. sorry.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-22_21_37_57_369082.jpg (1834x933, 391K)

What class is the most fun and why is it Bounty Hunter?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10_06_07_32_343793.jpg (1849x955, 427K)

That's a funny way of spelling agent

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19_05_37_09_597023.jpg (1841x982, 500K)

How are my favorite niggas doing this fine morning?

Attached: 301413-Star_Wars-lightsaber-Darth_Vader-Luke_Skywalker.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

What's the best species for an Inquisitor?

Twi'lek since they are the most common slaves.

Attached: MO6NEnW6LOgMebBAF5oLGzxKQ3FV4j8ZnDRh9YPlrUI.jpg (583x768, 72K)

This. I wish I had done it.

Even for males?

My Inquisitor is a Pureblood. That ... kinda works, right?

Many Sith were slaves back in the time of Naga Sadow, so some might have stayed low on the ladder until the rules to be trained on Korriban were relaxed.

LS Sith Warrior is so good.
Feels like a family as femWarrior with Vette and Jaesa.

Then you have Quinn, the tattle tale brother
Pierce, the meathead older cousin
And Broonmark, the cousin twice removed

Which class should I play all the after-class-story content with first? Do any of them feel more appropriate or is it irrelevant?
I've played the class stories of JC, JK and SW so far, want to change things up a little bit before playing the other classes.

Other than Vette and Quinn, I feel that my DS femWarrior gets along with the crew a lot better.

Too bad Quinn is the only romance option and no, I don't want to fuck Lana.

I think the JC especially is the best choice (and at this point is probably the most canon), but JK and SW if you're an Imp are good too.

>tfw I realize I had a chance to hook up with Watcher 2 but I didn't pay attention and I blew it. Like everything else in life.

Attached: Anakin Skywalker - Human Disaster.jpg (700x401, 56K)

I'm terribly sorry user. It's not very late in the game though, so if worse comes to worse you can make a new character.

youtu.be/4g3pUAwOCnQ

New gameplay video of the BF2 content update, they're bringing back a Bespin map.

Attached: interest_01.png (500x500, 425K)

So I know if you sub for a month you get access to all the expansions past that month, but what about character races? Can I sub, unsub and then be free to make characters that aren't human or cyborg?

Yes you can. You can sub, make all the characters you want, and still level them as "normal" even when you unsub - they wont block them after the fact

But I would have to make the characters while subbed. Got it.

Correct.

Correct - you cannot make NEW alien characters when you go preferred, although hothing will happen to your existing characters.
That said, if you level them to 50, you will of course gain the Legacy species unlock for that server, regardless of your subscription status.

Alright, thanks for the help, guys.

One more question: Where the hell are my screenshots? Google says there should be a folder in Docs but there isn't.

It is not in documents?

That is where it should be. There should be a folder called Star Wars - The Old Republic.

Another thing you can do is do a search for screenshots on your computer and see what pops up.

Good luck

How have you been taking your screenshots?

Hitting the prnt scrn key, which the options says is bound correctly. I'm in borderless windowed, maybe that has something to do with it.

nah, it's been fucked forever pretty much.
Sorry user, your screenshots don't exist.
Use ctrl+alt+prnt scrn and paste into Paint, or use screen capture software

windows key + print screen automatically saves it, so you don't have to use paint or other software.

To what location?

It creates a folder called Screenshots in your Pictures folder.

Bought a new outfit, gave Kaliyo my old one. It fits her better anyway.

Attached: Screenshot (3037).png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

I just made a female human inquisitor and went to fleet and already the wolves are sending me sexual whispers. I had no idea SF fleet was this thirsty. I think I am going to go back to my male alt for a while as it is creeping me out. I am laughing about the user in last thread that was brought back to that creepy guys stronghold and I don't want that to happen to me.

>A potential group member has declined the invite.

People who do this, why?

what Kaliyo customization is that?

they are fapping to a slut in fleet and didn't see it.

That or they are passed out from the heroin spike

I was told "you are a nice guy" by one of the daughters of darkness and she went back to dancing with her fellow fleet thots.

So you are trying to avoid the wolves and I can't even get an actual FLEET THOT WEARING SLUT MOG.

FML.

pic related - this must be the vibe I give off apparently

Attached: atheist logic.jpg (521x750, 49K)

you are not ready for prime time. If you can't get a fleet thot then not even the succubus from TERA could help you.

Listen up thirsty McThirst and I can help you. You come across as needy and it is not sexy.

heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/

Take that test and that should help you start to fix your problems.

Attached: fuck you cat.jpg (600x800, 55K)

That would mean that they didn't respond to the invite. I'm talking about the people deliberately declined the invite.

ok
but
the pic?

>get the ship for my pubbros, help a fellow imp-traitor get away and blow up some blue ayy lmaos
It's a good day.

Attached: Screenshot (3065).png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

how dare you! blue mans group are awesome!

They're all aliens to me.

Attached: Screenshot (3067).png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

>Pureblood
>but is allied with pubs
>but is xenophobic
>but runs around with a Rattataki
BONUS
>pub group called the Marauders

I am a man of many mysteries, that's why I make such a good spy.

RIP Big Blue, he'll probably regret giving me that gift in the Force Afterlife.

Attached: Screenshot (3071).png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

So I'm trying to build a Republic Trooper based off of the Tunisian actors who played the Imperial Stormtroopers on Tattooine in Ep IV. I can't decide if I should use humans, or Mirialans, who are basically Arabs in space.

Attached: tunisian stormtrooper actors.jpg (716x720, 89K)

Please let us know if you get a nasty e-mail

Both would make fine examples but to really sock it to the Empire I would go with the Mirialans

This is what I have. I'm not sure if it properly evokes it. Certainly nobody would look at it and say "Yes, that is a space Arab."

Maybe if I gave him a good name to match?

Attached: Tunisia Trooper.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

>Being a racist
>While he is a pureblood

I will never understand this

The problem you will find is that 99.99999% of even star wars fans have never seen that picture in your post. So that reference will fly over their heads. I consider myself a pretty big star wars fan and I never saw that pic before.

So make it so YOU know what it is and have fun with it.

I am taking a break from SWTOR and I am going to go over to TERA. I will let you guys know how it is over there. Like the user in the earlier thread I am going to make a human male and we shall see what happens. I want to re-create what happened to him. I will see if I get all that action (both in my dreams and in game). I think he was full of shit and I am going to prove it.

Attached: dick in a cup.jpg (467x440, 177K)

>Mirialans, who are basically Arabs in space.
Wait, what?

FFFFF
F
FFF
F
F

>Playing a human
>A male human at that
>Hell, a male at that
Just giving you a heads up, some classes are gender locked and race locked
Though, now male humans can be Brawlers. Because people couldn't focus with all that ASS

iktf
I knew the Tatooine scenes were shot in Tunisia but it somehow never occurred to me that they'd hire local extras to play the stormtroopers.

I bet you are the same guy as and I have a really bad feeling you are going to find out something really bad really fast. Don't go walking into the Lions Den but hey, fools rush in where angels dare not tread. We won't be hearing from you again. RIP user.

I agree with F

Attached: its 5 o'clock somewhere.jpg (642x570, 103K)

>TERA
delet

Give me your name little one when you are there. I will make sure you are well taken care of.

Attached: I want to love you.png (1280x720, 835K)

Inb4 he doesn't go to Celestial Hills

I would laugh my ass off if he went there and went to another server and then tried to hit on elins and got banned for harassment and then came back here saying it was bullshit

Just a heads up, you're going to spend a lot more time in the character creator in this than in TOR
And that's because this game has FUCKING SLIDERS

It fucking kills me how you can do mcfucking anything on CH and it's fine but go to Ascension and do that and your ass gets banned

Just to make sure you get what you deserve I do hope it is the North American version of the game you are downloading and you go to CH and don't bother anyone outside of the capital city. Oh and I am with F

Attached: laughing at you.png (414x459, 324K)

SWG had sliders and went into great detail. SWTOR comes out years later and doesn't have anything like that. FFS EA stop being a lazy cunt developer

>
EA doesn't develop, BW does. EA publishes the game, and gives the devs a shit time while expecting them to do well

Seriously, how do you drop the ball this hard
Sliders are almost a fucking requirement for MMO's. Even games made back in the stone age had sliders
Meanwhile TOR has none. It's ridiculous

I miss the character creation in SWG, they had a bunch of cool ayy lmaos and you could even play weird female ones. I liked the outfit direction to, everything looked like it belonged in game, meanwhile everytime I do group content you'll have the guy wearing edgelord armor no matter what his class is, a girl in slutgear and a girl in a dress even if she's a trooper or a bounty hunter.

Attached: star_wars_galaxies.jpg (605x437, 77K)

I don't have a problem with no sliders because I'm a brainlet that doesn't know how to make good-looking characters in games with sliders.

yep. it totally reks any immersion when I see edgelords and sluts. Time and place people! Wear your slutty gear in fleet trying to pick up thirsty fool but not when you are raiding.

I used to spend so long in the character creation. I miss that game so much. Even the wookies had great customization for their fur colors and patterns. FUCKING SHIT I am getting pissed off just thinking about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zwq2cmmuZgo

You are right but I still blame EA for making them rush out something before it is ready so they cut corners.

Attached: SWG character customization.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Truly ahead of its time

You gotta give TOR some credit for really great VA.

What other game has fully voiced PCs?

I liked how Galaxies gave the RP'ers and slutty people in-game benefits and systems to play around with. I think that's something the Galaxies devs always said they had success with, people who would otherwise not be into the raiding and endgame content in a traditional MMO could be doctors, traders/crafters, dancers, etc. and still have fun playing.

That's the thing that made Galaxies so good. You were in that galaxy. You didn't have to be the hero. You could be an NPC. The hero's best friend. The nemesis. The hero from the past who got flung into the future where the villains evil is law. Anything
AND IT HAD FUCKING SPEECH BUBBLES GOT FUCKING DAMN IT

With the constant bugs, the bullshit microtransactions, and the RNG shit, why do I still love TOR?

I can spend all day talking about how the devs are lazy pieces of shit, how the game lack basic features that every mmo has and other shit, but at the end of the day, I still somehow love this game.

Defintley not gonna renew my sub through, not enough new content to justify it.

I only do this if the rest of the group are lowbies. Imagine going through Manaan with 3 level 20-30 Marauders...

Because I'm not going to be the only DPS in a group with two healers and a tank. Also

Same with a lot of other games. Similar problems exist in league of legends, magic the gathering, warhammer, and a bunch of other video and traditional games. They often do things poorly.

But the original reason why I joined in the first is still present for all of those and swwtor. In this case, they can get away with a lot because I love star wars, and they still do the original reason I joined in the first place, which is let me fly around in a spaceship and talk to star wars aliens.

Beacuse:
>it's Star Wars
>
>
>
>
>
>wait

I love Canderous
I think about Canderous every single day
Today I'm wondering how Canderous would react to these threads.

Attached: kotor.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

>Keeping Up with the Valkorions

I hated this storyline

fuck that and the dumb alliance shit

Guys they're killing /swco/ some mod is crusading to get rid of it but I'm attempting to get these fags into a discord to come up with a solution discord is only temporary I swear I don't like discord for the star wars general anyway vzEWfAZ - link

Attached: HolyShitModsDeletedLastOneWhatFags.png (409x409, 183K)

What the fuck is /swco/?

star wars comics and cartoons

The Star Wars general on /co/ that was full of fags, retards, and literal autists who think George Lucas isn't a hack

>I love Star Wars
>but fuck the guy who made Star Wars for making Star Wars

Attached: 1499061685536.png (500x504, 41K)

Your brothers from the west, now move over we're settling here.