>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb

>Grims and tomes locations
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T

>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy

>Mega of cool shit:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Attached: 1520466895992.jpg (600x600, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-MzNpMD1K8
i.4cdn.org/v/1521441727736.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=CiKiUb5sMK8
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e17f0cc2-f96a-4503-8376-2df5fea55c96
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OOOOIIIII

>pyro joins

Attached: 1513674846266.png (890x913, 1.61M)

ELVES ARE FOR _______________

>extract illusion from weapon.
>can't find it anywhere

what have I done

>Pyromancer
>15% crit from gear
>Beam staff

Is there a better feeling?

Attached: DARLINGS.png (559x673, 500K)

Anyone else feel like IB ult feels a bit dumb?
I mean it's great and all but being in the middle of a giant mob being knocked all over the place and not taking any damage just feels wrong something.

Attached: 1520383014369.jpg (779x634, 130K)

So what's the canon height of dwarfs?
I TW Warhammer they're short humans but in this game they're straight up midgets.

Attached: 1520709444233.png (496x360, 23K)

There's like 9 million ways to use it. Given that we ain't got a damage reduction aura for the skittergate shitter shuffle being able to be a living decoy works too

it goes to the illusion bank
it will appear when you try to apply it to another weapon of the same type

It took us 2 minutes to find her

Attached: secretboss.webm (800x450, 2.8M)

In terms of height it goes something like
>Snotlings
>Goblins/Skaven
>Halflings
>Dwarfs
>Humans
>Elves
>Ogres

>festering grounds champion
>3 tomes, 2 grimms, 2 dice
>team works like a well lubricated machine
>get to match end
>BACK END ERROR NO LOOT FOR YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS

;_;

You can use it to get cornered people free. That skill is a team saver. And you can carry teams with IB. 2h hammer and flamethrower is the best loadout for that.
Fuck champion pugs. so many times fail when I don't carry them as IB.

Attached: 1519496965292.jpg (990x654, 229K)

Why the fuck is this map still in the quickplay rotation if it doesn't even work properly

> Not diping immediately after you finish loading this shit broken as fuck mission
baka desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=_-MzNpMD1K8

End times you say? Piece of cake

Fatshark.

New heroes when?

>trying to get in a few games before work
>get to end of mission
>back end error)))
>get to end of mission
>removed from jame
>get to end of mission
back end error)))
I'm gonna fucking kill myself

I'm not talking about usefulness really just the concept of it. Having a literally invincible dwarf getting gangbanged by trash for 15 seconds just feels wrong I think.

>tfw any other hero feels subpar after maining Sienna since day 1
I'm not even using the Beam meme staff, I just like her playstyle of careful positioning and target priority.

2B outfit for Shade when?

Attached: 177E9046-9BD7-46A9-A420-05339F5C6020.jpg (576x1024, 37K)

I feel the same about IB, I just love the indestructibility

>carry as IB
careful you don't fall off your high horse
any team that needs an IB to carry probably has never finished a champion before without a carry in general, much less done grims on recruit

just fuck my backend up

I fucking hate shitters with shields or hammers throwing enemies about when I could be killing them instead. It's fucking annoying to check for each flying enemy if it was dead or just knocked back because if you don't they come bite you in the ass because the fuckers who throw them about sure as fuck ain't gonna bother to check.

I've got this happening now, what do we do?

>xd who needs an indestructible immovable wall to hide behind lmao ur just bad
kys

guys help, whenever Sienna burns rats the bodies turn white instead of the normal burning effect. Running the game at high settings (some useless shit offlike bloom and ssr). No settings seem to have any impacto n this issue. Anyone have this problem?

Attached: 20180319003434_1.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

Fatshark is saying on the steam forums that it's fixed now.

Not him but teams need at least one person that can function as a trash compactor and team guardian. And good luck running into a Foot Knight that doesn't start circle seeking immediately, leaving his squishy vulnerable Sienna by her lonesome as she gets swarmed by the sides she's not laser pointing just because he wants that damage dealt on trash.

it's not a problem, it's an intentional indicator that the rat is fucking dead

turn on bloom and it doesn't look bad at all

>longest CD ult
>no damage for specials, including bosses
>not enough damage to aggro bosses
>but hey at least im the last man standing!
You know what sucks in legend? getting overrun
You know how to not get overrun? when everyone does their part and you aren't solely focused on showing everyone how you're the last man standing

who elf here

Attached: 1520882432929.jpg (603x387, 101K)

>wizard, salz and elf all can one shot elite and special in legend
>kruger and dwarf can't do it with melee

Does this game have the worst balance ever?
Makes no sense tell my why I should melee against elite who can cancel attack animation mid attack and one shot you.
>inb4 but you're le tank

Anyone see Lupo's post on UC showing him running an auto vault generation script with an inventory full of reds? How the fuck did he get an injector working?

> EVERYONE SHOULD GUARD ME WHEN I PLAY THE MOST OP CLASS TO GET MY ( ) OMG FUCKIGN USELESS TRASH TANKS
Please kill yourself.

Attached: 1519625980538.jpg (741x487, 39K)

why is my kruber hammer not killing stormvermin in one headshot? do I need power vs armored or skaven for this?

>burning rats
>dead
Fuck no. Those burnt black crisp motherfuckers always come to backstab me like cheeky fuckers because our fucking Sienna didn't bother to actually kill them.

that's what bothers me
I think kruber has the tanking advantage
His ult is on slightly shorter cooldown and he does good damage to just about everything with his non-shield weapons
His guns hit hard and foot knight, while atm a bit fucky is very good anti-boss, anti-special utility
IB is not so much Kruber's utility as it is "at least we'll have one person on res duty"

not him but
>legend
I can 1 shot entire waves of skaven with pistols alt fire and can 2 shot every other wave. As for aggro, given that i'm always second or first in boss damage, I assume I'm doing something right. Which is good because when I was still in Champion I was really afraid of not being able to hack it in Legend.

Last one standing means a fuck ton less to me than ensuring everything dies and nobody takes damage. I'll take safety over dick waving any day of the week. You can gladly have all the circles you want as long as I can keep you alive so that we may benefit from them.

It literally just happened to me and I came here to see if it was happening to anyone else. wtf fatshark.

Turn off headbob.

I don't play Sienna. I mean to say I've seen this shit happen. People that just break out from the group, go far away, and either they die from a hookrat or some other inane bullshit or the person who's back they should be covering dies.

The hammer is a CC weapon so it doesn't deal any damage :^)

when they flash bright white like that, it means they are dead

> I assume I'm doing something right.
again, I'm pretty sure its more your pub ass teammates doing something wrong

I don't care how good or bad they are as long as we clear with full grim and tomes.

no man it is not working correctly, look at this webm
i.4cdn.org/v/1521441727736.webm

See how the rat has this yellowish effect rather than just turning into a white texture?

Attached: mrFeelz.png (576x467, 341K)

don't argue with him he is retarded if he thinks ib is bad.

It's a bug. I read that it's caused by messign with the direct X settings.

I also read that the fix is going into the appdata folder and deleting settings.ini. It'll reset your settings, just don't mess with the directx shit more than you have to.

no

What is the worst weapon and why is it the pickaxe?

over a good merc kruber tho

reposting from last thread
They need to move the focus away from ranged classes to be honest, and strike a balance in roles between tanks and dps. Otherwise I just might go back to VT1

Attached: fba.jpg (600x581, 33K)

Just play Saltz if you care so much you retard

>power vs infantry
>power vs monsters
???

>99% gpu usage

Attached: 1521179438283.gif (480x480, 2.97M)

>getting continuously hit in the back and dropped to half health by little faggots that keep popping up out of nowhere
FUCKING STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: angrey.jpg (861x1031, 322K)

executioner's sword
because at least pickax works as fucking intended

I just am tired of an ironbreaker roleplaying as the LAPD every match and killing half their team in the process.

Attached: 14453526565790.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Stop resisting arrest

I play merc mate ib is better and even then you could run merc and ib. But best set up is ib, elf, wizard and salt. Kruger is just weak and needs some buffs.

What's wrong with the exec sword? I've only played a bit of kruber in the beta but that thing was fun.

> get my first orange in chest
> I'm sure it's gonna be shit
> it's actually quite nice (IB)
Ranald is my nigga

Attached: nice.png (400x467, 143K)

Attached: THEYRE COMING OUT OF THE GODDAMN WALLS.webm (1200x674, 2.79M)

don't get me wrong, but when things get hairy it fucking sucks that one of the hits has a bugged hitbox and actually hits nothing

> Not blocking all the time
git gud

That's a good thing, dumbo.

>infantry
man-sized enemies, so everything in the common pool besides armored chaos warriors
>monsters
bosses and maybe specials?

>blocking all the time
git fucked

>Time's arrived to shut that bloody...

Attached: 9c7.png (813x870, 465K)

Oh. Well if they just fix that it'll be fine?

The sword passes through enemies without doing anything pretty often. On top of that it's pretty slow.

ragdoll is god's gift to humanity
that'll genuinely last you at least until you're capped for veteran
it won't be fine then, itll be kruber's best weapon

>your friends are dead
>you're running low on supplies/ammo
>a horde of enemies is coming
>this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=CiKiUb5sMK8
Post yfw

Attached: 1519995788858.jpg (313x254, 56K)

Pretty sure infantry is all non-armored targets because damage to armored is separated. Monsters are all bosses. No fucking clue what berzerkers are though. Other than the chaos fuckers dual wielding axes. Maybe marauder champions?

it's like this is really important information that the developers refuse to share or something :DD

bezerkers are dual axe chaos fags and plague monks

What is the point of re-rolling properties and or traits for an item if its not 300 Plvl and I'll have to change the item 3 games down the line ?
I've dropped perfect items but I'm forced to abandon them because of the
>lol betta get grinding dem levels
mentality the devs decided to embrace all of a sudden when everything was perfectly fine and perfect in VT1.
At least give us an option to refresh the power level of an item or weapon....
>berzerkers
Chaos dual axes sprinters and skaven plague monks

if rat ogres counted as skaven and monsters then id roll those two stats all day
its the only boss i cant stand to fight
For bile trolls if my team cant kite it properly we probably aren't in any position to get anything done right

>Bust my ass trying to figure out how to oc my CPU
>Doesn't even keep me above 60 fps during hordes

Attached: 1521178059937.jpg (800x580, 228K)

Oh right I forgot plague monks. But if it's only those two then its retarded to have a stat for it.

>FOR ___________
SIGMAR, THE HAMMER, AND THE EMPIRE

Anyone have Saltz BH's cosmetic hat yet? Want to see if it looks better than Zealot.

Attached: 1521329409222.jpg (275x142, 13K)

except how they spawn in pods of 6-7 on legendary
fuck those assholes if I can body-1 shot them then its worth (though I doubt 10% is enough)

forgot an image to express my disdain of the Power system

Attached: 1516373799775.jpg (666x867, 195K)

Wait does the crit% from your melee weapon properties also apply to your ranged?

>Now hear me ou-
>Host has disconnected

WE DONT FUCKING KNOW BECAUSE THE DEVS ARE DIPSHITS WHO DONT SHARE CRUCIAL GAME INFO

>chest open
>see cosmetic
>ohboy
>a beanie for ranger

Attached: 2c5.gif (253x230, 84K)

do we even know if the properties are additive or multiplicative?

like fuck they want to have this loot system with diablo stats and then not tell us how any of it works

Why didn't they make V1 hats as common drops and V2 hats with the current low drop rate. Jesus christ, it's fucked up or something. 50.000+ players and all we saw was like a hand full of them. Something must be off.

Attached: rate my flat.jpg (2304x1728, 551K)

Now I too can pretend that I'm mining the buttcoins!

yeah because crit on beam staff is kinda dinky
>statistically 1 in 7 beams will be only crits
>no way of making sure its a crit because dont get crit sound on beam
>but hey when it happens it happens

>Carry as IB

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e17f0cc2-f96a-4503-8376-2df5fea55c96

Attached: 1495757629856.png (500x400, 167K)

If you can't post it then don't post at all, grimgi

>Now there's a Sorcer-

Attached: 1381380017690.jpg (911x615, 130K)

>rick and faggot

Attached: 1507414260650.png (660x600, 69K)