/wfg/ - Warframe General

THE best butt edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.16.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/933296-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22160/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Attached: 1440374627947.png (800x1396, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qzljwe.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UOE6528pwFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ember players R cucks lol

Content
Fucking
W H E N
H
E
N

How do I stop excalibur from dying? The only way to live is to be spamming 2 nonstop and this makes you run out of energy after like 4 seconds.

Jump around a lot to avoid damage. Roll to take less damage. Get a few survivability mods like vitality and redirection.

It's only available during a very special GotL

Tuesday

That won't protect you from a room full of level 150 bombardiers

There's rolling in this game?

Attached: 1484480563959[1].jpg (699x485, 31K)

Use 4 and always face the enemy. It parries forever. You will still die if you can't kill them quickly tho

Is it just me or do the Gifts of the Lotus missions have increased chance for argon crystals? I did the missions a few extra times just for kicks and now have so much argon that I feel a bit bad about it going unused.

Attached: 1504645075499.png (500x383, 221K)

Yeah they seem to

Attached: rebbstream.jpg (366x453, 38K)

Nigger you can't even get argon crystals on earth but for some reason you can now? Use your brain ya' goon. But yeah, all the Lotus missions have a high chance of spawning argon crystals from enemies and the pigments. A subtle way of DE saying thanks for buying plat.

Where are all the DE_Rebecca doujins

Reminder to bully mrlets

Nothing other than killing them all will help you against that

What mods for the absolute strongest exaulted blade build? Do people still base this shit around chromatic blade and elemental overload?

How bad is -54% reload speed on a Tiberon? Whats that bring the delay to? Three seconds? Four?

>tfw

Attached: 230410_20180319175135_1.png (130x122, 37K)

a fucking infested windmill

>THE best butt edition
how much butt stuff do you think they do with one another

Attached: 1399077504730.jpg (599x848, 46K)

How long did you stay in survival and how is it possible to get the bombard that many to spawn that many in one single room?

base is 2.3s, -54% puts it around 3.5s
you only have 10 bursts so I'd say it's really bad

It gives you enough time to go get a drink, do the laundry, wash dishes, take the dog for a walk and take your gf out for a lovely dinner inbetween magazines

>About to start grinding out Harrow.
>First run of Kuva fortress.
>Neuroptics.
>TFW.

Attached: 6OToh.jpg (500x400, 131K)

Larva dead center.
Virulence down the middle.
Parasitic link in the back.
Ravenous around the edge.

Quick thinking / rage / life strike worth using together on exalted blade?

That's just so you can spend more time in defection

life strike is worth using, yeah
the others... not so much

Think about it though

Rage turns health into energy
Life strike turns energy into health
Quick thinking turns lack of health into lack of energy but you usually have enough time to land a charged attack before you die which gives you all your health back which gives you more energy when you get hit next which turns back into more health which turns into more energy which turns into more health

It's the perpetual motion machine of warframe

could work, you'll have to try

I'm so sick of grinding the same shit for the moment. The only frame I'm missing is Harrow, but after 50+ runs on Kurva spy I can't keep going. What's the best way to farm some platinum without killing myself inside even more?

Farm the recently unvaulted blueprints and then sell them for fat plat once they go back into the vault.

some stuff should get vaulted soon, maybe you still have time to invest
the usual buy low, sell high a few weeks later deal

Farm Neo relics for Booban

>Defection
Oh god what is this shit I never did this before how the fuck do I solo this? Fuck.

There's a similar build like this with Oberon and it's quite good, if a bit memey. Give it a shot.

best parts/sets to resell?

>The only frame I'm missing is Harrow, but after 50+ runs on Kurva spy I can't keep going.
>>About to start grinding out Harrow.
>>First run of Kuva fortress.
>>Neuroptics.

Attached: 4.jpg (720x1999, 257K)

How in the fuck did you get this far without playing Defection?

>Added only a year ago, is only on 3 nodes, and has no importance to anything.
>How did you get "this far" without playing defection.
Gee, really activates the almonds.

solo def is easier as you shouldn't have two squads to save at the same time, but if you don't have a frame that can heal the defective kavors it can go really wrong

Don't get lippy.

Attached: 1498593399636.jpg (316x343, 22K)

Tested it in sortie 1, seemed pretty effective, never had to turn off CB, never ran out of health, could probably do away with quick thinking and just live off rage and life strike

How much are Frost P bp's and Loki P systems?
Don't know if I can trust pricing websites nowadays...

I've been trying to get Excal ready for harder content, but no matter what I try anything beyond sortie 1 makes him a legitimate 1shot. I've tried no defense mods, health and shields, health and armor, I'm running out of ideas. I have clocked in quite some playtime on him so I understand his kit and I can work around pretty much anything except for being insta-downed essentially. Is he really that weak? What am I missing? I can make Mesa work, Valkyr, Loki, Ash, Limbo, but aside from that I'm pretty much dead as soon as I venture into s2/3...

Frost bps are dirt right now like 30-40. Loki sys are a tad more expensive in the 50+ range.

Buy more plat you faggot.

my.mixtape.moe/qzljwe.webm

Tested in sortie 2 without quick thinking and suffering slightly because of reduced energy

The thing about this build is it requires a lot of focus to pay attention to both your health and energy and micromanage that shit, probably more effort then it's worth, but if you want to solo as excal in higher end content it's feasible.

What would really make this meta is if excal had more base health, and/or a mod that increases both health and armor so you can free up a mod slot for quick thinking or the +efficiency -duration mod.

Attached: excaltank.jpg (941x665, 232K)

Actually now that I think about you, you could replace flow with +efficiency -duration since we've shown it doesn't need a huge energy pool to work

And why would you think you could trust anonymous people who insist that ripping off people is the true endgame of grindframe?

Check the fucking market

max out your primed continuity and put transient fortitude in there.

I literally don't have enough endo to max out even a single primed mod, and even if I did that would be all my fucking endo which I sometimes need for other mods

You have 3k plat. Just buy some fucking statues you cheap shit.

Buy a few ayatans with your fat plat. They give almost 4000 endo each and only cost around 5p.

Wait

Are you telling me you can buy ayatans?

Yea but only buy ansya, the one you get from sorties. The other ones aren't really worth it imo.

Why is your Lotus like that?

when do i hit terrorist with shattering impact meme? last phase or anytime?

Like what

Unrelated but user you should really get around to building the personal quarters ship upgrade

anytime before you bust his shoulder and knee pussy
I do It before I even bring the shields down

Should i use both Rage and Hunter Adrenaline on nidus or it is too much ?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1503181841767.jpg (1898x1997, 1.61M)

Nigga you get energy back for being good. Just get good lmao

Loki/ember

Neither. His 1 gives enough energy if you aren't a shitter and 2 of his abilities don't use any. You aren't a shitter, are you?

When's Nyx prime coming back?

Attached: 636c3deb4d62c53101b64fa8feda9e04.jpg (800x1216, 113K)

Do I still get void traces if if run fissures with no relic equipped?

Spring 2018.

Yes
Read the fucking wiki

Was supposed to say 2019 but I guess you figured that out already.

When is Limbo actually useful? I'm helping a friend build him for use in the Index, but it's a niche as fuck place for him.
I can imagine maybe mobile defense, but that's it.

He is great in Excavation

Crate breaking and medallion finding in syndicate missions

Anything where you defend an objective with an ability based killframe in the group at higher levels.

>there's an octavia in the pub
>he's playing darude sandstorm

FUCKING EVERY TIME HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1391983910113.gif (300x136, 104K)

I don't get how you can take so many hits, I tried virtually the same setup and I got 1shot several times. I am not exaggerating, I mean actual one-shot kills on me with vitality and steel fiber.

because she once again leaves you for some unexplained reason, so ordis has to create a fake lotus hologram to take her place while she's gone, enjoy the spoiler you double nigger

Did you take damage while not using eggsalted blade and from the back? EB automatically blocks damage from the front for 60% damage reduction.

>octavia on hydron
>playing final countdown

Attached: 1516154802300.jpg (505x541, 84K)

He's alright for some spy missions because void walking ignores most traps. Not as good as correctly modded Ivara though.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOE6528pwFc
Noclip documentary about warframe

No thanks

thanks reddit

literally who

>PS4
When will consolecucks learn?

when everyone else in the team is an EB excal and can ignore his bullshit?

t. shitter

What are the best weapons to take to infested survival and excavation missions? Is Ignis Wraith any good? I see people take it to those missions fairly often.

Good ol' soma prime for me

>old dev build footage
I feel like overall feel and lighting is much better than what we have now in ship tilesets.

Attached: olddev_warframe_footage.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Another one.

Attached: 457146457.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Corpus Spy (Ivara better though) missions and Rescue Missions.
Sometimes good on Defense Sorties if you know what to do (which 90% dont)

Those Grineer drones and that tacticool pistol stance.

>he knows

Attached: 1519376947435.jpg (429x872, 83K)

Guys
Hunter's munitions on Opticor
y/n?

Fuck that looks miles better than what we got now