MEG's updated Pastebin:
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Femtur Pastebin:
pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9

MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previously on /meg/

Attached: Rannoch Reaper.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUz4DP2vpB0
sspppthings.tumblr.com/post/172039926575/miranda-liara-and-shepard-back-from-the-dead-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tali a cute!

Attached: tumblr_m1ue7jfEnu1qdydf6o1_500.jpg (500x444, 81K)

Skipper

Attached: 1441959249588.png (608x765, 367K)

Maybe you could leave everything behind and ascend to level three on your own? I'm sure you could find some cool tutorials on how to become a half-synthetic cyborg on your own online.

Jack a qt

Attached: 1516793356002.jpg (444x552, 306K)

Skipper.

Attached: 95-1-1388859603.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Thread theme, a beautiful piece of synthetic music (how fitting)
youtube.com/watch?v=iUz4DP2vpB0

I don't know, something is telling me to stay here and run for local office.

Attached: more.jpg (1050x830, 360K)

You're a damn buttpirate

Attached: 1467322990023.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

sspppthings.tumblr.com/post/172039926575/miranda-liara-and-shepard-back-from-the-dead-and

Nah user that's all useless bullshit since now you know that individual thought and action and culture and art and autonomy and everything are all pointless organic tinkering and the true answer is in the purifying destruction of everything and becoming a mindless puppet.

Wouldn't it be better to try to expand your mind so that you could comprehend the reapers? Maybe you could launch yourself into space, or try to become a cyborg by installing some tech into your body at home? I mean, the end goal is killing everyone and everything, right, so why not practice what your preach and start with yourself? Lead by example.

Take this,JERK!

Attached: Clown Tali.jpg (382x800, 66K)

13th for unupdated CYOAs

Attached: someofyouguysarealrighte.png (1094x1641, 203K)

Pie in the face is the pre internet version of KL posting.
Not bragging but my grandpa pied Al Capone.
But Al's grand son KL'ed me...hakuna matata I guess.

Random pic grab,yo.

Attached: Jack Off.jpg (546x2048, 118K)

>we will never get a space opera game again
How do I dull this feel

Attached: 1518499729359.jpg (793x786, 54K)

By staying optimistic user!
We can still hope, right?

I don't care what anybody says about you, I like you guys.

Attached: jack___mass_effect_by_amywilkins-d6nddcy.jpg (600x800, 74K)

How would your parents react to meeting your love interest? How would your love interest react to meeting your parents?

Mrs. Ryder would have liked Suvi. They're both scientists and they both take care of Sara.

I'm not sure about Mr. Ryder. He would probably like her, since she is brave and adventurous enough to be on the Andromeda Initiative in the first place, and he married a scientist, and those are things he likes, but I have a feeling he might be kind of hard on anyone trying to date either of his kids. But that's normal I suppose.

Suvi certainly likes them at least. She practically fangirled over Mrs. Ryder.

Attached: 54645758679.png (500x600, 344K)

And she can make you(me) better.

Attached: Jack Shep 7045.jpg (1600x995, 272K)

Hold up, what are they saying about us?

Attached: 1490204168808.jpg (923x695, 79K)

This rp as Ryder is pretty stupid.

Soon.

Should I feel bad for dissing he "gift" and opting to embrace eternity?

Attached: MassEffect_2018-03-19_23-59-55.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Why would you want a gift from an actual unabashed whore?

But why are turians so shit at swimming? Is it the metal exoskeleton or something?

It may be a density issue. They look tough and heavy, but thin. So they may have a high overall density therefore may sink in water or at least have trouble floating.

Isn't it just a joke, or is swimming mentioned somewhere in the series?

>"Here, take this item that will unlock a profound discovery and one of the most interesting bits of lore in the entire game"
>"Well fine I guess if you don't like it I'll fuck you"

ME1 was weird

Garrus mentions turians sink like a rock during your buddy moment

No, the "gift of words". Paragon thanks for her kind words, renegade gets sexy time. item comes after that.

paragon nerds btfo

>cheating on your qt Ashley Williams gf with a disgusting asari
I'm sorry but you have questionable taste.

Attached: 1496780772160.jpg (465x900, 60K)

I...I would never even consider that.

Good.

You can't cheat on someone you're not in a relationship with yet.

We were together the moment our eyes met

Shep falls in love with her on Eden Prime

Well that's her fault.

Attached: ash.jpg (2500x1667, 2.72M)

Haven't had a chance to use this gif in a long fucking time.

Attached: begone, cunt.gif (300x180, 925K)

Attached: MassEffect_2018-03-15_21-24-03.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

Attached: Ash-ley Williams on Virmire.jpg (348x200, 9K)

ashley is retarded confirmed

Attached: Ash hurr durr imma shutt yurr.png (256x251, 101K)

>Ashley hates aliens
>Terra Firma says they hate aliens
>"ugh, you're such racists."

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

nej

Da

Fuck off dag

That's too valuable an ass to lose.

Ah, it's good to be back

You can fuck off too

I think in the presidium bottle shooting big date / buddy moment Garrus says that >turians swimming is a lot of flailing and splashing, interrupted by occasional bouts of drowning

It might be something about density, like suggested, or the metal and the plating, or their body just not being very aquadynamic. But still it's weird. Maybe they just have a cultural aversion to swimming, but could learn it if they really tried? I mean fucking horses with their hooves can swim, why not turians?

Attached: turians_can_t_swim_by_bodatheyoda-d6g7saw.jpg (727x1098, 97K)

Liara is perfect

Attached: H9bfmSLv.jpg (498x498, 42K)

She's a cunt

Very lovely cunt

Attached: 1520291016972.jpg (600x954, 79K)

Nope, just a cunt

In this line of work you have to be a little aggressive

Attached: 1519787165560.jpg (1024x1487, 186K)

>Liara will never hold you down and spit in your face

Attached: download.jpg (140x140, 7K)

Being a worthless cunt is not a line of work

Fuck off

>mad because my waifu is canonically stronger than his trash waifu
Sad.

>canonically
lol

I would've like a character with her personality and voice if it was a human.

Space racist.

I didn't choose to like what I like.

Ash isn't a disgusting racist like Terra Firma members. She might not trust them, but that's different than simply hating them.

Nothing wrong with hating aliens

>I can't tell the Aliens from the animals
Ashley is 100% a racist.

She gets better

Attached: 1520549380743.jpg (1001x1772, 923K)

not wanting to fuck an alien =/= hating them

Liara is good girl.

Attached: Liara Winter9659.jpg (2880x1527, 3.59M)

could also be due to a lack of enough water to swim in, since Palaven gets a shitload of radiation from it´s sun. Maybe most of the water is found in small rivers or some aquifers. It´s similar to africa, the amount of ppl that is unable to swim is astounding.

Besides that it´s prolly their carapace. If it´s metal enriched and hard, it´s a kill for their buoyancy, maybe they can swim in places like the dead sea.

In that same game she says she still doesn't trust aliens. That quote is nothing more than political bullshit which shows that Ashley is a hypocritical bitch.

No,They are mostly bones.
Even on the outside,kinda.

kinda random pic,because I like pics.

Attached: d476a19642373b908c9b25b92d7696cd.jpg (564x435, 44K)

Oh man I don't remember that at all. She needs to learn some respect.

She thinks Tali as a sister. Not very racist. Then there's Wrex and Garrus. I don't think I need to explain her trust issues with Wrex. Garrus on the other hand is indirectly responsible for her families black name and mistreatment in the navy. I'd say she's at least partly justified

>Ashley is/is not a racist discussion

Lol. Haven't seen those in a while.
Going to bed, though, so sleep tight, bros.

Attached: 1431032622690.png (770x417, 243K)

>Garrus on the other hand is indirectly responsible for her families black name and mistreatment in the navy
wait, how?

'night

Attached: 1520669128860.png (3840x2160, 2.05M)

I like you liking pics

> also we need more pics of turians trying to swim

he is a Turian, and the turians attacked shanxi, forcing Ash´s grampa to surrender

>and the turians attacked shanx
well thats quite a generalization

GO TO SLEEP SPES MAN!

;)
That's me winking at you!

Attached: large.jpg (370x370, 43K)

Good night.

I like this recent influx of Ashfags

Attached: 5ea84edaa7080f945d3f82afd790edef1.jpg (1365x584, 91K)

Go away, Imperium of Man. Mass Effect is not a grim dark future, it is a happy and hopeful place filled with many waifus and husbandos

Attached: 1521473968709.jpg (1920x1254, 602K)

>it is a happy and hopeful place
not really. it's a universe of biblical proportions of death and destruction

not on 40k's scale, then again, nothing else is on 40k's scale of absurd grim darkness

>the average guardsman life expectancy in the field is thirteen hours
>the lasgun they carry is worth more than their lives, and they are trained to sacrifice themselves to save a heavy bolter because they are replaceable("for everyone of us who falls, ten more shall take his place!")
>quite a few of their spaceships are designed to be powered by physical labor, where thousands of slaves are forced to walk in a perpetual motion machine until they die, then their corpses are used as fuel
>if your relative or neighbor is under scrutiny, there's a good chance you'll be put to death for "association".
>the Imperium literally has quotes that say things like "Ignorance is my shield, Hatred is my strength" and "Blessed is the mind too small for doubt"
>criminals and poor people are literally lobotomized and turned into mindless cyborg slaves to serve a cult of weirdos that despise nature and humans and worship machines

Attached: 3564.jpg (1280x797, 1.08M)

>not on 40k's scale
well not at first.

and i was always more of a WH fantasy kind of man

>>quite a few of their spaceships are designed to be powered by physical labor, where thousands of slaves are forced to walk in a perpetual motion machine until they die, then their corpses are used as fuel

okay now youre fucking with me

Attached: 1428971997861.jpg (218x290, 14K)

Warhammer as a whole doesn't make much sense

>being part of a species some people who made shit decisions also belong to makes you responsible for their actions
Ashley, get off the extranet

they also need force fields in their starships so it doesnt go full Event Horizon because when they travel FTL, they go into hell where daemons try to get on the ship and possess them while eating their souls.

gif related.

Attached: Geller Field failure.gif (480x360, 1.6M)

LEWD

ME is weird because the setting itself is basically a post-scarcity utopia by any objective definition reading the lore, but we spend pretty much the entirety of the games digging in the seedy underbelly. It's like if we were making a movie to show to aliens about what Earth was like, but all the footage came from Syria, Ukraine, and Afghanistan and nowhere else, with just a few offhand references to places like Scandinavia, the USA, Japan, and France existing. There's also a vastly disproportionate amount of focus giving to species that, while barely a rounding error in the galactic population, matter to the main characters (quarians, krogan, rachni), and are on the edge of extinction and overall in very grimdark situations. So the universe has the impression of being darker than it is.

>fantasy
My nigga.

well i was talking about the gigantic war that killed Billions, but you're right too.

Attached: TheGreatWar.jpg (1920x1080, 871K)

so what do you think was a bigger "fuck you"?

The End Times or ME3's ending.?

>that walking slave powered spaceship concept
What would that be? Not steampunk, obviously. Slavepunk? Manual labor - punk? Serfpunk? Swordpunk?