99% of you won't be able to tell the difference

99% of you won't be able to tell the difference.

ones got blue on it

Well one is a racist ideology who think they're the superior people bound to a fatherland the other is some 30's german party

This

As someone who does not dislke jews, I find nothing wrong with israel. methinks that most antI israel people hate the jews.

The one on the right only started one of the wars it fought in. It also won all three.

Red one
>C4h
Blue one
>C6h

Which one? The Six-Day War?

Yeah, that was the only one they did a preemptive strike in. The other two were started by the Arabs, with the Yom Kippur War objectively so.

Well, make that two out of four if you want to count their involvement in the Suez Crisis.

>all three.

Nigga there are like a billion Arab Israeli wars.

Independence
Attrition
Yom Kippur
Operation Litani
1982 Lebanon
First and second intifada
2006 Lebanon

Incomplete list because I don't want to list the four or five invasions of Lebanon between 1977 and 1982 and all the mini conflicts with Syria.

I personally don't count the Suez Crisis, because shit was already going downhill once the Israelis enhanced their involvement.

Dude, Israel is one of the most territorially agressive states in the world.

One is a violent and militaristic organization based around theological ideas of racial supremecy, the other is the Nazi part

Good goyim, your 50 shekels for today will be wired into your account within a few hours.

They didn't just start like that The Arabs around them made them that way over time.

Hearty kek

I don't hate all jews but zionism is cancer. The way US politicians all kowtow to Israel disgusts me and I'm not even american.

>zionism

I agree with you, but as someone who has studied the Israeli-Palestinian conflict from every conceivable angle I've come to the conclusion that neither side is interested in anything but perpetuating the status quo forever and are therefore not worthy of our support.

hehehe

Predictable but still enjoyable kek.

NAZI = NAtional ZIonism

one is a hindu, jain and buddhist religious symbol and the other is a jewish religious symbol

Write a book please, you can self-publish on amazon. I've actually sold a few books a month.

Of course, it was too late to realize that being an author is just a side job to being a advertiser for your book.

star of david is also a hindu symbol.

>methinks that most antI israel people hate the jews.

Kek

There are Jews who are anti-Israel.