Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Attached: 67529290_p0.jpg (894x1356, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

displaylag.com/video-game-input-lag-database/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neighborly reminder that a game which lacks strong zoning, is a game not worth playing.

Neighborly reminder that Dragonball FighterZ will be a poorly crafted fighter with abysmal space control, awful movement when compared to the Marvel series, lack of assist variety, and no appreciable character archetype diversity. Just because it's not Capcom doesn't mean it won't be bad. If you have to constantly compare yourself to current Capcom to make a game sound good, then it's a shit game.

Neighborly reminder that Steam's concurrent player count for SFV is inflated.

Neighborly reminder that SFV and T7 are identically lamentable. Both games have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, long and artificial load times, and sparse on features. Promoting either of these games weakens the fighting game community.

Attached: animeplayers.jpg (1280x720, 695K)

*sniffs*
That's a good sniff.

Play Eliza

Attached: Eliza 3b.png (800x1309, 833K)

Post your single all time favorite fighting game.

Attached: the weak.jpg (610x700, 262K)

Umm what the fuck brothers? You guys were telling me that the grand finals last night had intelligent play.

Attached: neutral.png (640x916, 149K)

That's a good sniff

>I don't see how this Krang-ass motherfucker could do any of this. I'm not respecting this dude, period. I'm good, I just can't accept losses where I bodied you and you just get some fake fucking shit on me. Slobbering all over fucking controllers and shit. I'm good. I'd rather quit and lose another 500 points.

>I don't give a fuck what match he posted. Motherfucker's a fucking worthless human being. Worthless piece of specimen. He can put whatever the fuck he wants, nobody gives a fuck about no god damn Brolylegs. I don't give a fuck about what this ugly slobbering motherfucker put on Twitter.

>I don't give a fuck about what that ugly-ass slobbering half of a man is saying. I'm not gonna do anything to give that ugly worthless specimen anything to gain any type of notoriety to his pity name. No one gives a fuck about that slobbering motherfucker, so who gives a god damn. If you wanna talk shit, then you can get clowned like you're an actual god damn full human being. So I don't give a fuck about some disgusting deformity talking shit. That's all he can do is talk. Not gonna give that dude the satisfaction. Not gonna give that mutant the satisfaction. This motherfucker's life is playing Street Fighter. Like, there's absolutely nothing else he can do besides play Street Fighter, and you think I'm gonna go ahead and feed into his slobbering life? Fuck that. I don't give a fuck what he said, I blocked his disgusting slobbering flaky-headed ass already.

Attached: LOW.png (329x339, 204K)

Neighborly reminder that DBFZ is currently the best fighting game on the market with the best gameplay, best graphics, largest player base, hypest tournaments, deepest mechanics, low skill floor for beginners.

No other game has accomplished as much as DBFZ.

Attached: 1516959545419.png (800x754, 362K)

But she isn't massively pregnant in the actual game.

Nnnngh

Attached: 1514384362693.png (611x611, 350K)

who's the alexa bliss of fighting games?

Are you ok?

>tekken 7 has bad input lag, despite it being at 4.8 frames
here is your response

Leixia General!

Attached: 1507003319136.webm (1000x562, 2.44M)

so why would sfv be delisted on steam anyways?

are they changing the default price or something?

Attached: 9ca9fddedd449f76986749ca7775de1e.jpg (800x450, 96K)

Go back.

>delicious tears from the washed up eurotrash party who can't make it out of pools
BASED AE

>try drag out the round and do the KO with Super mission
>lose

I hate this game

Attached: 1464311800003.png (4000x3285, 3.93M)

doesn't this guy play necalli and bison? what the fuck does he know about neutral?

*rwoobs*

Attached: dc8db041922168a7b5d2ab16caff7473.jpg (1019x1025, 95K)

Attached: mb_alex_b_sml_by_tran4of3-d8vs8ug.jpg (1000x1414, 263K)

put akira in dragonball fighterz

Attached: 1500567441440.webm (852x480, 2.59M)

remember /fgg/ lobbies? no one is playing shit now

I'm going to "take" her mom.

Not in American /fgg/ at least.

BASED

Attached: 1507829607391.png (653x930, 599K)

>I don't see how this Krang-ass motherfucker could do any of this. I'm not respecting this dude, period. I'm good, I just can't accept losses where I bodied you and you just get some fake fucking shit on me. Slobbering all over fucking controllers and shit. I'm good. I'd rather quit and lose another 500 points.

>I don't give a fuck what match he posted. Motherfucker's a fucking worthless human being. Worthless piece of specimen. He can put whatever the fuck he wants, nobody gives a fuck about no god damn Brolylegs. I don't give a fuck about what this ugly slobbering motherfucker put on Twitter.

>I don't give a fuck about what that ugly-ass slobbering half of a man is saying. I'm not gonna do anything to give that ugly worthless specimen anything to gain any type of notoriety to his pity name. No one gives a fuck about that slobbering motherfucker, so who gives a god damn. If you wanna talk shit, then you can get clowned like you're an actual god damn full human being. So I don't give a fuck about some disgusting deformity talking shit. That's all he can do is talk. Not gonna give that dude the satisfaction. Not gonna give that mutant the satisfaction. This motherfucker's life is playing Street Fighter. Like, there's absolutely nothing else he can do besides play Street Fighter, and you think I'm gonna go ahead and feed into his slobbering life? Fuck that. I don't give a fuck what he said, I blocked his disgusting slobbering flaky-headed ass already.

Tekken 7 input lag is still six frames. Still shit.

Attached: DRAJaPbVAAAcQTh.jpg:orig.jpg (769x441, 43K)

Reminder that we are contending with normie games now

Other fighting games are beneath us

Attached: SFV vs. PUBG.jpg (601x616, 153K)

probably licensing expired or something stupid that an intern was supposed to handle and it'll be back up soon

i cant tell, is this soul calibur 6 or 5?

eu neither for the most part

PUBG is losing players and viewers to Fortnite.

The posting of Twitch viewcount and Steam playercount should be a bannable offense

5. Lexia was only in 5.

A lot of the newer ones are poorly emulated . I hate playing futari on MAME, it's got really shitty input delay and no slowdown. It's ok if you just want to clear original, but trying to beat maniac is stupid. You can also forget about playing for score because that's literally pointless.

Fighting games tend to have better soundtracks.

Attached: 8711055794_08925dec15_b.jpg (683x1024, 291K)

t. seething doober vappa who can't handle the clapback from based chadcom

I for one am reporting every post about them.

>normie
only fucking twitch chat faggots say this bullshit.

t. goober

luckily sfv has been banned from steam so this won't be a problem

>It's okay when DooberZ has high view and players
>It's not okay when DooberZ has low view and lost 90% of its players

Would this character have been in MVCI if it didn't die? Looks really cool.

Attached: BA0014257_01.jpg (600x399, 50K)

it's from the one leixia was in.

The fuck is that

Attached: fex.webm (632x480, 2.69M)

Say something nice about Ibuki right now, as she's no longer top tier

Attached: based ibuki.jpg (470x674, 124K)

displaylag.com/video-game-input-lag-database/

I watched some PUBG tournament a bit once. It was fucking laughable, players warping everywhere so that it's impossible to tell what's going on and the commentators pretending like nothing's wrong.

Play succ.

Attached: 20171019135224_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.47M)

>/v/ lingo
go back please. You're ruining this general with your faggotry.

kilik players are uhhhhh bitches

Attached: 1510260307737.webm (852x480, 2.52M)

One thing I don't understand is why every character in DBZ Fighters has to have an air dash but in Marvel only some characters have an air dash.

I think I mildly dislike SFV but I still want to get better at it to get back at all the randoms that angered me

Attached: 1517584556022.jpg (409x409, 87K)

DisplayLag is shit in comparison to noodalls. Tekken input lag still shit.

she should still be pretty beefed up and tall.

Play Weiss

Attached: ❤.jpg (1040x1280, 121K)

>/v/ lingo

I prefer Carol

Attached: kareem laugh.jpg (940x540, 104K)

I wouldn't mind giving MvC:I a spin, but there's just no pay I'd pay anything above 10$ for it when it's essentially a single player game at this point.

How do you even read this chart? What do the rows mean?

he STINK

i want to have sex with her thighs

She can read Japanese.

she is the only character in sfv i like .
i don't play it anymore but i'm still doing her kirin armor costume quests. might pick it up again someday.

Attached: 1499809708880.jpg (800x527, 101K)

i dont think broly is going to have one but i could be wrong

Why did they leave run counters in? Such a lame mechanic.

Fuck Weiss.

How do I play Blanka? It seems like he does no damage at all.

Attached: blk.png (659x543, 305K)

What's your basis?

Attached: Arcade - Darkstalkers 3 - Midnight Bliss.png (1162x1460, 222K)

When will Ibuki become a mother and train up some skillful ninja sons?

Someone called Gore Magala. Having multiple monstrous arms including ones with wings is really neat.

Carol is an acceptable consolation. Why not play them both on the same team?

What about 20? Physical copies of it go on sale for 20 sometimes.

>Alexa getting offense in on Asuka
Man fuck Raw, when are we getting Slam Masters 3

I always figured a monster would get in before a hunter.

Capcom showed me.

I play Carol + MH

>girl victor
doushio

Compared so some she is

Attached: bliss.png (649x678, 148K)

>he does no damage
What ?!

You have to run away and outpoke them the whole game.

I prefer Morrigan x Carol.

Attached: 20170919232800_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.51M)

Think I'd be more content for a steam sale, honestly. I still enjoy MvC3 so I think I'll stick it for now.

Ask altaccz

Monster Hunter specializes in hunting giant monsters. A human-sized monster like Morrigan is easy prey.

Morrigan x Carol is fine for fiction or sexual things.

But MonHon is the better partner for Carol in gameplay

I still prefer umvc 3 over mvci. But I like mvci a lot too.

>no slowdown
ive always wanted that as a "just for fun" option
that and co-op in cave shumps feels like it doesn't exist

Attached: 1311460412942.png (480x638, 656K)

I can't fap to low quality sprites

The numbers on the top are the frames.
The numbers on the left are what millisecond within the frame does the attack appear.

The numbers within the other cells are how many times to attack appears during the intersection between the other two.

The bottom is just info of what console controller pcb, and video game was tested. Then finally is the averaged delay in milliseconds, you'd divide this by 16.666666666666666666666666666667. Then round up to get the appropriate frame your attack/movement/block would be registered. In other words, Tekken 7 have six frames of delay.

do the blanka balls and the blanka balls that stop just in front of the other guy to throw him

do some random command grabs that somehow always hit

Do ya'll even play fighting games?

A month and a half ago, yeah.

Please understand. Capcom didn't have the budget for making sprites more detailed than CPS-II ones in early 2000s. Can't draw your modern-day Blazblue/KOFXIII ones.

But morrigan isn't a monster. She wouldn't be hunting her.

Attached: Confused Soul Fister.png (500x500, 133K)

>tfw u'll never nut on asuka's flabby belly
the only good sniff in wwe

Attached: 1491487376250.png (412x351, 74K)

SFV, Tekken 7, and DBFZ myself.

So, like 85% of this thread.

yeah every now and then

Attached: 1490296069172.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

you a cop?

i don't

I played today. Lost a shitty Ed and Sakura because I've been playing monster hunter too much

>/fgg/
>playing trash games like dbfz and tekken

good try