/RGT/ Robinhood General Thread

Hump Day edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

old thread

first for CVM

fuck off to reddit nocoiners
sick of seeing this thread

Enjoy trying to retreave your funds cryptofag

Trips and cvm going to jupiter in late July. $5 stock price

I own cvm, why would it moon in July tho?

Also does anyone else own any NAK or XXII? What do?

I sold half of my nak and put the rest into cvm. And nothing else

What's so great about CVM? Moon potential?

Yeah I put about 58k into it. So whatever happens happens

Jesus fuck man? I look back and it was worth HUNDREDS in the late 80's, but now it's 10cents a share.... so do they have potential?

>
>Jesus fuck man? I look back and it was worth HUNDREDS in the late 80's, but now it's 10cents a share.... so do they have potential?
What matters is what you think. It's your investment. I see potential in their medication.

I'm reading that their cancer trial is underway, idk their potential tho

True, I might buy more, already have a handful of shares, worst case it seems stable with a low Beta value of risk.... but if it moons bro

Honestly I can afford to lose all my money. But look into it research regardless what is 100 bucks!

NAK bagholder here. I'm waiting until next fed meeting at least to unload.

CVM you bros are better off daytrading if you can watch every morning at 9.30 est. Buy at .1035 or so and sell at .1070 or something. Don't use long limit buys/sells... if it moves out of this range it's because of news. Reset it every day. Easy money.

When's nak meeting?

Anyone here own CERU? Morningstar recommended a Buy

>fed meeting

Volatility is a fun few days around them

please not again

Wut nigga

I'm in NAK. Holding until 2020 or until I double my investment. Won't sell for one cent less.

Hoping for a CATB pop, got out of GSAT way too early. Missed out on a thousand bucks.

Is this the time to shill shitty stocks? PTN muh nigga

>XXII
Very interesting. Definitely going on my watch list. Have you done any DD on it that attracted you to it?

I've been reading up on it for a while, I threw some change into it... it has a bit of risk, but if weed legalizes in Canada or any other us states it can moon

How does ACIU look lads? Should I buy at market opening or hold off?

You already practically own this board. Can't we have at least one thread for ourselves?

AMD is gonna kill it these next two years

I'm going to kill myself. I had $250 and I invested it in nak instead of AMD... this was when we got veto news and I bought at open... I'm down like 28%

Pls dont put it in if you cant afford to lose it, or hold long enough to regain losses.

Are u rich pls gib bitcoin

Why should I give you money?

I'll giv u the succ

Hmm are you poor.

I'm student in colge

uvxy and tvix look good in after hours.

time to load up on NMM price is so low, lots of upside from this point

They sold AMD on the drop! Why didn't they buy more?

15YPUUxw9dGs7y6i3GkdiverquN3ph4nw6

Shekel 4 a good goy

Fuck off to the rest of Veeky Forums you fucking beggar

>loading up before earnings

or after at higher price.

Can NMM get any lower? seems to be at no brainer levels, could dip to 1.40s. Any lower than 1.50 is screaming buy!

Damn I shouldn't have sold all of my jnug... good thing I kept 160 shares at least. Jnug will be good buy tomorrow because I think the market is at a tipping point with all this comey stuff going on

1.50 or r/s. I'm in on the earnings gamble, but only a few bucks. Buyer beware when investing in Greek shipping "companies"

Lol

are you sure you are looking at the right financials? NMM is nowhere near bk nor reverse split. their balance sheet looks great in comparison to their market cap.

finally. i am saved. dog bless halleluyah.

AMD $20 by end of August

Cap this.

Watch ELTP you faggots. It's still on OTC but has gone from .16 to .24 in a week over pending news of its abuse deterrent opiate pain killer SequestOx. It's awaiting FDA approval, but this thing should be big given the addiction epidemic and the trump administration's eagerness to allow the FDA to fast track new pain killer formulas to mitigate the crisis.

>tells us after it's already up 50%

gee thanks alot

looking to get into RH, any success stories from this?

I'm just sick of winning at this point

What are you goys' trades for the day?

>SSW spends yet ANOTHER day losing money.
>After hours comes around
>Jumps 9% on no new news.

I just dont understand.

I'll give you a hint

Buying this sexy AMD dip

They all called me a faggot for shilling UVXY. Now I'm laughing to the bank.

WE'RE BACK BOYOS

Did something happen to Veeky Forums? I kept on getting that bad gateway error

I'd like to see your portfolio after today's losses

BOOM BABY!

Yeah every board was dead

I bought in this morning with some leftover to try and offset my losses, but it wasn't nearly enough. Kinda wanna get gold right now just to buy shit on discount.

>you didn't sell amd when it reach 13's in after hours

MYDX

jnug

protip: buy amd at this dip

CARA CARA CALAMITY
:(
Least I can buy in some more this morning to lower my average

wtf is wrong today.

Trump is getting impeached

Everyone is simultaneously realizing that the stock market is a scam to help the rich get richer and collectively decided to sell everything to destabilize it

They're trying to get Trump impeached. Tax cuts aren't coming till next year so maybe never, and the intelligent capitalists are pissed off and taking their profits before they're stuck holding the bag.

something is wrong with Veeky Forums today. cant upload screenshots.

Veeky Forums wasn't even working earlier. Something's fucky.

These threads are cancer

They belong on /b/ not Veeky Forums

redpill me on VRS

>earnings report coming out tomorrow
>pretty low price
>low P/E

what do you guys think?

We get one stock market thread. Take your scam coins and go back to your mother's basement.

Verso is in the paper industry which has been dying for years so i wouldnt invest in it. if you want a good stock go with akamai or some other oversold tech stock.

I'm not looking to invest, just quickly trade it
Does it seem like VRS will rise in the short term?

Prices are just too high, market priced in Trump's tax cuts and infrastructure plans too early

Why is the tesla meme kicking ford's ass?
I've been watching for over a year and ford's stock has only been going down eventhough they have solid financials. Why is the market stupid?

Be nice to our neighbors.

At least we have funds

hows losing your money on penny stocks workin out for you?

not sure. I wouldnt bet on verso's earnings. maybe try to bet on the earnings for another company which is in a better industry.

LOST $250 TODAY FUCK MY LIFE ALL I WANT IS TO MAKE SOME FUCKING MONEY SO I CAN LIVE MY POINTLESS LIFE.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I'm still in NAK. I still need it to get to $3.70 so I can buy a Bengal kitten and name it after the ticker symbol.

>VVUS at an all-time low
>they have new drug or something

Is it the next moon mission, guys?

>buy ATVI yesterday
>first red day in a week

Come the fuck on.

Why. Just why.

Why does the market curse like that.

vvus has revenue which is a good thing. typically you dont see biotech stocks at $1 which look like there actually doing something so i'll invest 500 into it.

cara cara comeback
you can do it bby

>-5% Bank of America

JUST

I'm buying more.

I need to throw some money into something.

Quick scalp.

Which one?

JNUG UVXY

$KNPDS

JNUG has some potential.

Its too late for UVXY.

Im eyeing AMRS, BSTG, RGSE right now.

I was thinking the same, I'll hang on to it as well. Share price seems to be pretty stagnant for the last 2 years, though

I gotta admit. It's really fun trading memes with you guys. Here I am watching the market tank, and my memefolio is green and making me cash.

what memes u got senpai
share with the class

reddcoin is at 5 sat rn and it is a great coin

you're right... I got in around open so i got pretty lucky

>market tank
>down 1%
>vix below 14
What did he mean by this?