>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ys: Memories of Celceta coming to PC this summer
gematsu.com/2018/03/ys-memories-celceta-coming-pc-summer#jL6Qqcsd18IQ76WP.99

-Ao fan translation currently at 42% edited, release date still uncertain. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete, and someone is working on patches for the leak on the Zero PC version.
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Attached: Renne and Tita_14.jpg (1240x1748, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Vvn9g9Uf
youtube.com/watch?v=RT0V6wDZe60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Calvard when?

Attached: calvard when.png (405x646, 20K)

CS3 has the best gameplay

>42+60=102%!!!

My wife

Attached: 1519400458106.jpg (603x800, 83K)

It's also a little on the too easy side. Speaking of Cs 3 though i just remembered i had this compiled when an user did TLs for commands and MQs around October of last year.

pastebin.com/Vvn9g9Uf

Here's your win command combo:
>Juna: Sledgehammer - Increases break damage by 300% (4 count/1 BP)
>Kurt: Sword Wind Formation - Decreases delay to 30% of normal (4 count/2 BP)

Attached: Juna and Kurt_3.jpg (943x1200, 175K)

>dumb bimbo has the best Order
Based

Kurt's also insanely broken, since he essentially reduces the delay of everything to about 3/10's of their original value, so 10 delay becomes 3, and so on.

Break? Are we gonna topple enemies next?

Altina does actually

Enemies get a bar below their HP bar, and it's their break bar. If the bar is emptied, they enter a weakened state, drop an item 100% and get slightly delayed, all hits on them while weakened also result in link attacks, they take increased damage, and sometimes crit attacks.

Guard breaking is an essential part of combat in cs3. It pushes the enemy's turn back, causes every physical attack to trigger a link attack, and breaks the enemy out of their glowing supermode if they're in it. Also, it's fun.

that doesn't sound potentially gamebreaking at all.

good thing people play these games for the story

Yeah well it's pretty much necessary. If you let bosses stay in supermode, they will wreck your shit because every hit is critical and they also like to hit you with s-crafts when they're like that as well. It's kill or be killed.

I'd say Sara has a better one because by the time all of them are broken, all you just need is for Sara to start off a chain of "launching everyone back up to the start of the action turn, then do it all over again."

Isn't it funny how Kiseki started out as a high quality JRPG series and ended up on-par with the annual Hyperdimension Neptunia shitfest?

Trust us, it's way more broken than it sounds.

It's hilarious because it's not even close to true.

>Annual

At least put some effort into that.

Stop shitposting

Your reading comprehension is impressive. Keep up the good work.

TRAILS OF COLD STEEL III
WINTER 2018
NISA

Are you counting spin offs? Cause i remember the main games being more far apart.

The first HDN came out in late 2010. There are now 15 HDN games, counting the three re;birth enhanced ports/remakes. They just recently started slowing down due to FINALLY creating new assets for the next generation. With the release of the 4 Goddesses game, they're opening the floodgates again.

Time for some SC stuff. At one point Pater-Mater was going to look slightly more like Tetsujin with stubby limbs, but they went with the bulkier, more modern design in the end.

Attached: Bosses_-_Concept_Art_(SC).jpg (1229x1885, 911K)

Campy's design changed quite a bit before they settled on a shota(?) in a suit. Clown Campy is probably the strangest of the bunch.

Attached: Campanella_-_Concept_Art_(SC).jpg (1216x1874, 635K)

>Break gauge in neptunia
>Break gauge in CS3
Welp, that's the final straw. I was looking for a reason to commit suicide.

Can you fuck off? Neptunia is irrelevant here. Your comparison between the two series is literally fucking retarded

CS has never been about defensive play from what I've seen in 1 and 2 and was always about stunlocking or one shotting the boss before they can do the same to you.

Part of it was because defensive S crafts are nonexistent outside of Elliot late into 2 and Alfin in CS2's postgame, and the other because it's too easy to stack different damage mods for 6 figure damage.

So breaking the enemy and then spamming super crits+lowered cooldowns for quick wins sound par the course for the type of gameplay CS was built around.

Bleublanc was always going to be a phantom thief type character, but at one point his mask hid the fact that he was blind in one eye. Even his colors were up for debate at a time.

Attached: Bleublanc_-_Concept_Art_(SC).jpg (1194x1832, 594K)

Should've gone with the full mask that emote different expression, the final design isn't bad though.

Good ol' Professor Alba always dreamed of becoming a Final Fantasy villain. They told him to tone it down a bit in the end. Also look at lil' shota Weissman there in the corner. He's gonna grow up to be the saltiest man on earth.

Attached: Georg_Weissmann_-_First_Design_(SC).jpg (1176x1820, 602K)

Another user with savant tier reading comprehension.

Luci, for a time, didn't dress quite as much like an expensive whore, instead looking more like a moderately-priced but more respectable courtesan. Honestly I think I like the earlier designs a bit better.

Attached: Luciola_-_Concept_Art_(SC).jpg (1192x1862, 672K)

And here we have Renne at different levels of gothic lolita. Second redesign gave her little bat wings and hair curls.

Attached: Renne_-_Concept_Art_(SC).jpg (1213x1868, 703K)

Rounding up the new Enforcers, we've got Walter. Walter went through the most redesigns, ranging from cocaine fiend to Jet from Cowboy Bebop. But the one thing that remained the same: his sweet shades.

Attached: Walter_-_Concept_Art_(SC).jpg (1188x1844, 653K)

>Walter with a katana
What is this heresy.

And that brings us to good ol' Joshua. Gotta have those half dozen belts on you, or else your oversized clothes might fall off.

Attached: Joshua_Astray_-_Concept_Art_2_(SC).jpg (1298x982, 563K)

>Cute shota Weismann
Where did it all go wrong. Oh but don't answer that. We all know.

he looks like his sister dressed him

Isn't that like the Xenosaga 3 break bar?

Now that's just too far user.

Speaking of the devil, here's some Karin with little Joshy boy and Loewe. Look at that cute puppy Joshy used to have! It died horribly!

Attached: Loewe,_Karin_&_Joshua_Astray_-_Concept_Art_(SC).jpg (809x1322, 625K)

And here's some early Glorious. Not much changed between concept and final design, though it was a little bit bulkier and had a smaller bridge section in the front in the beginning.

Attached: Glorious_-_Concept_Art_(SC).jpg (989x547, 275K)

Does anyone want to be my discord friend?

Attached: 1521097872147.png (1396x1072, 1.13M)

Last but certainly not least, everybody's favorite goofball priest, iiiiit's Kevin! As some probably saw elsewhere, Kevin DIDN'T always look like grass-haired Vash. In fact, not even his weapon was decided on in early concepts. Sometimes using throwing knives, sometimes just swinging around a bigass cross, full of mercy.

Attached: Kevin_Graham_-_Concept_Art_2_(SC).jpg (3348x2720, 643K)

Thanks for the dump concept art user. Always a pleasure.

>CS has never been about defensive play
>make a defensive character
Elliot is stuck in the wrong gmae

I want to breed Sora

No prob, I just think these are kinda neat. There is some more SC stuff but nothing really major, and certainly nothing like the FC or Zero initial design concepts. Most other characters don't have many differences, even Estelle's new outfit doesn't have too much to go on.

Erebonia on the other hand has a ton of stuff. Like the ARCUS units initially just being modified ENIGMA IIs, or blue hair Towa, or Devil Trigger Elise. I'll share those next time.

Attached: Arcus_Initial_Design_1_-_Concept_Art_(Sen).jpg (824x582, 109K)

>Devil Trigger Elise

Attached: nani.png (341x334, 107K)

>blue hair Towa

Who the fuck? This is falcom general

An objectively superior Towa
but what the fuck, Elise got Blanco too?

Attached: ReanBlanco.jpg (800x450, 269K)

Fucking hell, Hugo and Toal are making my hands hurt from all the button pressing. Is it going to be like this in the other Ys games?

>not knowing the best Tokyo Xanadu girl

>ARCUS units initially just being modified ENIGMA IIs
that actually makes a lot of sense

haha
thats our rean :3

Why would I play Tokyo Shitadu?

That's not Rion.

Playable Duvalie when?

Attached: Duvalie_Maid_(Akatsuki).png (375x480, 115K)

Playable Duvalie now
youtube.com/watch?v=RT0V6wDZe60

>still no playable mirrors in normal playthrough

Game would've been 10 times better if I can play as Lloyd instead

>he doesn't know
how slow are you?

So you wouldn't be here shitposting.

>To begin, as previously indicated in our last blog entry, we have started working with an outside developer, Rob Wyatt from Tin Giant. Rob Wyatt is an expert in GPU Hardware and 3D graphics and has worked at all levels of the graphics stack from applications to hardware design. He has worked on DirectX and the Windows kernel, and while at Microsoft was the system architect of the original Xbox. Rob contributed to the graphics architecture of the PlayStation 3 and more recently was the graphics architect at the highly secretive MagicLeap.

>Outside of platform architecture, Rob has helped to optimize many games and game engines on various platforms. He was a founding member of the Sony ICE team and has worked with many AAA teams such as Naughty Dog and Insomniac. Outside of games, he has worked in VR and AR as well as offline rendering, image processing, movies and special effects. We are incredibly excited to be working on him and there has already been tremendous progress made with his work in regards to performance.

So this... is what having money at dispose looks like... sugoi....

Only problem is that they might forget that optimization is a thing.

>little sister is asleep
>jump on her and shove a pillow in her face as a prank
>she struggles and panics
>lift pillow and let her catch her breath
>expect praise for my hilarious prank
>mfw I get kneed really hard in the nuts instead

Wtf is her problem? I almost shit myself.

Wrong approach if you want to fuck your imouto.

Rean..

Haha...

>asleep at 2am
>suddenly get winded as a huge mass slams into my chest
>attempt to catch breath, but a squishy object blocks my nasal cavity
>after a while, the squishy object is lifted and I frantically catch my breath
>see my fat ass 32 year-old brother sweating, smelling like he hasn't showered in 3 days with a stupid grin on his face
>knee him in the nuts as hard as I can

Wtf is his problem? I almost shit myself.

Tokyo Xanadu more Tokyo Shitadu lmao

This lol
Who would play a jap dub only game lol!
NO DUB NO BUY

Attached: mixed bathing.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

If I were Kou, I would go into a mixed bath with Rion but force her to wear a swimsuit in order to preserve her modesty and not degenerate into a cock-hungry slut.

>Kou wondering if he should go full chuuni
kek, they already yell out their attack names might as well go all in

>I hate x game
Why can't you just move on?

>based Kou stuck in a shit game

Man Kou is hilarious

Attached: perpetual adolescence.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

>exposed belly

Attached: 52629443_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 1.6M)

How can Asuka even compete?

Attached: Rion_Kugayama_School_Uniform.jpg (371x1000, 93K)

By not being a slut

Attached: 57370906_p0_master1200.jpg (1023x724, 593K)

She only acts like a slut towards Kou.

Rion was never in the competition to begin with.

kys waifufag

>copies literally everything from other falcom games
>literally every character has a generic anime name that could be any other character from any anime or game
>character designs are bland at best, blatant ripoffs of older falcom characters at worst
>gameplay is shit
>no dub
Why the fuck do you stupid weebs even like this game

Easily? She's stronger, smarter and sexier.

CUTE CUTE CUTE CAMPACHAN

>literally every character has a generic anime name that could be any other character from any anime or game
>character designs are bland at best, blatant ripoffs of older falcom characters at worst
>gameplay is shit
>no dub
why do you guys even play cold steel

Rion is utter shit gameplay wise
You would've thought being the last character you get and having a unique weapon will make her special

She's special for me.

Try again faggot

>Calvard MC is going to be a female Saitama

I wish.

Rean is getting bald?

>Calvard MC will be a young lad whos proficient at every martial arts
>Will be going to every martial arts school, and do the field studies for each school ala just as Falcom games do
>will pick up a new party member of each school, a harem massing as he moves on to new schools
>final school of Calvard 1 will be Ka fais, he finally appears
>Mentions a mysterious 8L1B master in erebonia

Seems we ended up with the best Kevin, then.

>a mysterious 8L1B master in erebonia
Anelace is in Erebonia!? woah

I kinda liked how you got the best characters from the start. The most special one was technically almost last too.

Attached: ws.png (1250x750, 859K)

why do amerifats love osborne
why does china love crossbell
why do csfags hate tx