Is this a long term hold or another pajeet pump and dump...

Is this a long term hold or another pajeet pump and dump? I can't tell if this is the worst shit I've ever been in or the greatest investment I ever made.

Long term hold. Operation bitkeks is in play.

When is it going on Bittrex and Poloniex?

Hold my friend great riches will come whi XBY

Good question. After today's shillings I feel like selling mine off and dumping it into dgb.

I sold mine.

lol dgb. you know the minecraft thing is a lie right?

thats what i did

Okay man it's long term you'll thank me in 2018

didnt dgb literally just get dumped like right now?

I dumped all my xby, which I bought in at 490, for cgb

you have to admit, the marketing rep for xby is unprofessional as fuck and I'm not going to trust some random hungarian dev

poo in the loo dev
dev scammed on the previous coin but remade a new coin because he totally wont scam again he just wants to help the peoples that were orginally scammed

seems like a pump and dump to me senpai I'd say hop out while your ahead and let someone else become the bag holder

totally different devs famalam

pajeet pump

never

>>BLACKPILL INCOMING
That guy has 8/10 facial bone structure, and has a body that is not ripped and not intimdating for women to approach

That's why women are attracted to him, if he was ripped and had incel bone/facial structure girls would flee

Lol fucking niggers will keep fudding till the end. I'll be here drinking your tears later on

No that's Carlito Caribbean Cool and he is cool and he spits in the face of people who don't want to be cool (like you faggot)

BTT hold your XBY until 2020 and become rich you stupid idiots

>hold your XBY until 2020 and become rich you stupid idiots
Dev hasn't even released white paper, just some unknown dude "changing crypto". You have too much faith in bullshit.

Wrong board

Yee have little faith

lol, it is a super new coin stop complaining.

It already went to 1 cent, once it gets on real exchanges it will moon hard again.

I have been lurking in the slack for quite awhile

It's a long term hold.

Not everything is done by the books. Not everything is done textbook style..People holding XBY were taking a gamble and it paid off.

It will pay off again once the static nodes are working, the technology works, and we get listed on Bittrex. XBY has legs. It's not a shit coin.

well that "bullshit" has made me a legit profit of 10k USD in 4 weeks and this coin has just reached 1! fucking cent. So can you imagine what will happen when it hits 1 dollar? ;)

You'll take me with you to the moon?

I only got 40k lol.

Everyone buy this correction

Something with yobit's wallet withdraw being fugged up

Will be $1 by the end of the year, the coin literally has started in less than 3 weeks, gained ton of traction, and is in midst of major updates

I hope you're right. I can retire off this bullshit if it takes off.

is it worth dumping all dgb to buy xby now? it's dripped like crazy

Scam
You won't get rich quick
Do research on each coin you buy
Don't listen to people online who want you pumping the coin they already hold.
Do your research
Be patient

WHAT IS THE COIN TO INVEST IN. I JUST NEED TO GO UP 100X THATS IT

Waiting 2 hours and counting for my xby to get deposited on that exchange, thought it was only bitcoin that had that problem, guess yobit just fuckin sucks

just saw the 50000+ delay...fug