/vtg/ - Vermintide General

Root. Trunk. Branch. Edition

>Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992

> Enemy HP spreadsheet that looks mostly correct and valid until the devs shit on it and don't contribute anything
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiWoQOH9LeZVlbHv5GvTaToet5wKW6AdpKDf35StcBI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb

>Book locations for dumb people.
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T

>Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy

>Mega of cool shit:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Attached: 1520905008653.jpg (800x800, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8pdJ06T3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Stormfiend and Deathrattler have the exact same stats.

why are they separate then

Because they're two different entities in the game files and behave differently.

Rat Ogre weak point it's not the head it's literally the face. Most people don't notice because usually the only way to shoot it in the head is from the front because his massive body covers the head but if you shoot it from above ground and land hits in the head they won't count as headshots.

Attached: 1521312048329.png (600x474, 6K)

>tfw just killed a chaos abomination alone for half its health on champion and won as foot knight

that charge is incredible. my concentration potion duped twice and i got to charge him maybe 6 times

Who's /mainWHC/ here?

and then elf runs in after running out of arrows and instantly gets grabbed by it

>when the team gives you all their health potions

Attached: 476acf7c4f09f89dca2136ae0a09bfb1.jpg (900x1200, 547K)

When he gets some changes. All of his stuff is passive and not really that effective.

1.0.4 when and how do you think they will nerf Shade this time?

Post Kruber hammer skins. I've fallen in love with this orange one (5% crit 4.6% attack speed) but I'm growing tired of the default skin and need motivation to keep crushing blackfur skulls

Post the oldest ranger's tricks you have

Attached: the oldest ranger's trick in the book.webm (1080x606, 2.9M)

>tfw when I'm trying to be qute gay autist but literally nobody adding me to friends and not talking to me
What I'm doing wrong?

There's also a golden sigmar hammer skin but I don't have the screenshot.

Attached: 1521441600873.png (1146x1909, 2.84M)

Attached: SMASH THEM IN.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

>play unchained
>quick play into Foot Knight, Ironbreaker and Waystalker
>tag it and look at the others to indicate I'm running natural bond and can't use it
>they all run up to it
>everyone just looks at each other as it dawns on us that we're all running natural bond

Attached: 1519692190180.gif (221x245, 1.84M)

> Getting crit on low base crit chance weapons
Point at him and laugh lads

That happens far too often

Got my Markus almost to level 25.

Then got my bh at level 16 and dorf at level 9

Should i level the bh next?

>Go to charge-bang some slaves.
>Immediately get jumped by assassin before I can start it.
>As soon as I get up, I FOR TAAL off the nearby cliff.

Attached: 1505600794039.jpg (607x608, 34K)

Attached: check your corners.webm (1200x674, 2.79M)

>when someone gives you a health potion
>down it, your trinket procs so it doesn't disappear
>just give it back to your teammate

It's a good feel

Attached: 1510368561313.png (200x200, 58K)

I'd level the bot classes first, and Saltz cannot be a bot yet.

fucking radical larry

>Mages, elfs, and zealots running natural bond
>"Can you heal me" when we reach every healing party

Look. Stop taking this ability if you're getting fucked up to the point that it's not managing your health on a regular basis.

Same shit literally just happened to me.

>Legend, Convo of Decay
>Zealot
>Full health, not wounded
>Hookrat grabs me
>Passive triggers
>Team kills it
>Die instantly

???????????????????????????

Attached: 1476678678072.jpg (778x675, 200K)

>Playing pub
>The host crashes
>Changes host , now i'm the host
>Halfway mission
>Shade joins game
>">:3 what are you doing here all alone user?"

And we pugged for like 9 games , while chatting about the game and the first one ,it was pretty neat.

how do you see base crit chance on weapons?

Attached: oh fug.webm (1000x562, 2.86M)

>Shade
Were they decent?
Are you friends now? That sounds nice.

Hold shift when hovering your mouse over a weapon in your inventory to display more details.

Why did the replace the cute little Ranald's dice thing with loot dice and Ranald's Gift?

Attached: d8137b5e942b179a96338eb97e901cb3.png (900x1200, 640K)

That doesn't show base crit chance, just the possible range of the properties.

Yup , he was level 30 to.
I was doing vet and he/she suggested to try champ , we did like 6-7 games with grims and tomes till i went to bed.

There is now skaven mode. Which classes are OP and which need a buff?

Attached: Unnamed.jpg (910x602, 146K)

ranger is better than ironbreaker and i will respect the opinion of anyone who says otherwise

>how to spot a good community

Fucking natural bond faggots I swear. Saw a slayer with it once.

Elves don't run out of arrows.

I want that.

Attached: Warhammer_Ghal_Maraz.jpg (567x672, 85K)

Ranger is credit to the team with infinite ammo or bombs but IB makes everything safer.

i've done it as a roleplaying thing before and got kicked
in their defense i absolutely deserved it

Brapmancer would be literally unbeatable with a human player instead of AI, just toss storm soon as they're in a choke then run and hide. Poison rat would also be extremely strong for similar reason
Warpfire thrower and gunner would probably be worst

>open emperors chest
>all whites

ebin

Ranger offers the most utility that directly makes your teammates happier.
IB keeps everybody alive.

Why the fuck is there STILL no VS option where you play as skaven specials?

Attached: Warhammer_Skavne_Packmaster.jpg (900x1125, 225K)

So far I know to use falchion and big ass crossbow as Victor, any other meta build advices for a noob?

Does the guy in the keep always say don't stay up too late or is it because I always play in the early morning?

No thanks. Circles have already ruined everything and turned everybody into a gaggle of idiots.

> Farming mats in veteran
> Against the grain
> Do the old ranger trick to start earlier
> Find a conc pot in the fence before jumping in the fields
> Drink it
> Bunnyhop at sanic speeds
> Reach the tome before my team is out of the starting road
> Get hooked in the tome platform
> Rat clips through the ground and impales me
> Get kicked
Best experience in the game so far 10/10

Attached: 1521064566739.jpg (360x351, 24K)

Use flail if you're not a faggot, its shield ignoring property and head-seeking 3rd and 4th hit are too good to ignore

Can someone post the Kruber/Kerillian comic?

> They nerfed the health sharing so now the best healing trinket is rolling a dice and hoping you either clutch heals and save your team or leave healing supplies behind because of lucky rolls
Boring shit

I see why you still play veteran, but maybe recruit would suit you more

Attached: 1521452765237.png (1948x2824, 356K)

Attached: Shelf.png (776x335, 238K)

>Into the nest
>Team is decent, go through map without problem
>Boss spawns ridiculous amount of trash rats and shield stormvermin
>2 people downed fast, I kill most trash but eventually overwhelmed too, we lose
Thanks for my daily reminder to not do boss maps.

>tfw going to run out of easy commendation chests before they add any more cosmetics to the game or increase the droprate
Sucks man, at this point I'm max and I just want to get a cosmetic before i quit just to see one for my own eyes.

Attached: 1520906001299.jpg (672x695, 28K)

>Horde sounds
>Team files out of the chokepoint to fight in the open instead
There must be some hidden strategy and my shitter ass not following along is the reason for all these wipes, because this happens all the time.

Also the grind to weapon power 300 is beyond dull. No level ups, no new skills, just beating missions so I can throw everything into the smelter and craft one extra item so I can boost my hero power that tiny bit more.

Sorry for letting you down there.

wtf is with the text file of smut in the mega link?

>Hammer is too slow to handle hordes reliably, the strong attack is great for cc but is too slow.
This is where personal skill and decisionmaking as a player comes in.

You need to get attackspeed rolls, aswell as crit rolls. Pop swiftslaying on it.

When your swiftslaying procs, you can just swing left to right with charge attacks without getting touched. If it's not procced, then you need to interweave pushes. How many pushes depends on wether on the situation, sometimes you have to do charge push, sometimes charge charge push, sometimes charge push push, etc.

The hammer, if used skillfully (and I mean you actually have to be aware of where your swings throw the enemies, this can fuck your team over if you do it wrong) is in terms of control as good as constant shield bashes, but does a lot more damage.

It's the "i want more green circles than anybody else" strategy. It's usually coupled with "post screenshots and complain that nobody else does as much damage as me" special.

Why are chaos boys so much harder than rats
I swear they hit harder and attack faster

Bosses need to drop a guaranteed loot die. Maybe even two.

I fucking hate this Burblespue guy holy fuck.

pastebin.com/8pdJ06T3
This is the second fanfiction I have ever written so, b-be gentle.
Decided to do this because it seemed like she wouldn't win that poll I started. Kind of want to end up doing quite a few ideas from the poll. At some point.

Attached: kerri.png (299x276, 7K)

>Why are powerful, trained warriors harder than some diseased starving hunched over inbred rat furries with dull sticks

>why do muscular men twice the size of a scrawny rat hit harder and faster?

Attached: 1518910079639.png (292x390, 7K)

>play slayer
>get grabbed

why does this happen to me in 99% of the games i play?

>losing into the nest
it's literally the easiest map, git gud

its shit kys

Does it contain rats? If it doesn't I'm not clicking it.

Because that would destroy what balance the game has. Versus was, and still is, absolute cancer.

xD

>trained
The northlanders just smash outta instinct

it's true though brainlet

lol no it isn't you stupid shit

They should give you a whole bar, as in defeating one with 3 tomes and 2 grims should be a guaranteed Emperor's

And that's just nurglites. They're just trying to share Papa Nurgle's gifts with you.
Khornites when.

it is if ur good lmao git gud

bosses are a push over with atleast two competent damage heroes
2 competent players on IB and FK with some average-ok players with damage heroes can cause some trouble on champ

being good has nothing to do with it you retard

ye it does stop being bad

Elves may be faggot tryhards who hound veteran at level 20+, but I've seen way too many Dwarves doing it too.

Problem is that these dwarf players go ironbreaker and actually type in chat constantly trying to lead, and then passively flame others when he fucks up. Every tryhard elf I see usually just stays silent and feeds like a cunt. But holy shit, the 23 ironbreaker was grabbed by a chaos spawn FIVE times, and inbetween each few of them he'd say "WTF USE ABILITIES TO STUN IT".

FUCK ME I'M STILL TRIGGERED. JUST BACKSTEP YOU BABY-FOOTED FUCKWIT.

I have no problems with the map you pathetic fuck. It doesn't change the fact that it's not the easiest map. There are way easier ones.

no there arent lol

Here's a remedy to fix it:
~don't let players be chaos specials~

Same reason L4D doesn't let you play as the Witch, because in human hands, she'd be fucking unstoppable.

>kerillian starts running in the opening cutscene
>it's going to be one of those games
>they stop turn and face the camera
>begins to dance and goof off
>was based elf
twas epic reddit
karma pls

which map to play with all bots?

>decide to play something that isn't dwarf
>dwarf slot in the game is inevitably filled by a slayer who doens't know how to use anything but twin axe light attacks, or an ironbreaker who "tanks" with 12 kills at the end of the game (or alternatively an ironbreaker who shoots you in the back of the head 24/7 with the shitty pistols)

Please end my suffering

so what's the deal with marauders, what's their weak point? it seems like shooting them in the head doesn't actually do any more damage, despite the orange hitmarker and ding sound. in fact i think it may take even more hits to kill them in the head.

Got to play with one of the big VT1 modders who got access to the mod toolkit through Fatshark. He answered some questions for people in a discord interview thing.

>all the decently known modders from VT1 have access to the toolkit already
>Fatshark gave out the toolkit this early to have mods ready for workshop launch in April
>the amount of things they can edit/change and how easy it is is great
>you can write your own code for the game if you spend the time to, instead of just using the already existing code
>he's already made thirdperson, auto open crates, auto salvage, and host kick mod so the host can instantly kick someone
>plus a lootcrate and entity spawner

Attached: 20180320013440_1.jpg (3440x1440, 1.31M)

That's the point of them. Their heads armor is as strong as a chaos warriors body armor. Only very few class/item combinations actually hit them for more damage in the head than in the body, due to headshot bonuses.

Witch hunter with a falchion for an example.

That's the case with everyone everywhere and their main. I almost always harness the power of the litany of green scorecard circles as waywatcher. But then she hit level 30, and I switched to Sienna. Now the only green I see an Elf get is from most fucking damage taken.

>16 orange cheeto dust piles later
>still no Swift Slaying trait

Attached: 1460371589016.jpg (563x319, 23K)

How do you handle hordes with the dual daggers? Their range is so short and they have bad stam for blocking, so it feels like one fucker is always gonna lunge and snipe you when you can't predict it.

>auto salvage
>lootcrate spawner
Here's how I know your'e full of shit. Lootcrates are handled server-side, as is crafting.
That's why there's a little delay on each craft, and that's why opening lootboxes can yield a backend error.

Nice try though, my man. It sounded almost believable. I'm really curious what you gain out of being a lying piece of shit, though.

Attached: handsome.png (382x421, 333K)

every green that an elf can get is stolen by pyro/bh anyway

I have the classic cosmetics from owning the first game, apparently you get a cosmetic for each starter class for owning the deluxe edition or whatever the hell it's called.