pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2090663
>Patch 3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2 League: Challenge Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB

Opened Reflected Map:

Attached: 1503016149586.png (285x450, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poe.trade/search/gomazunorasite
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1985355
pastebin.com/sVDxGYbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit game
shit thread

FUCK GGG

PoE is a well crafted and well optimized game

Attached: exepction.jpg (755x512, 67K)

What's a GOOD boss killer? Some kind of totem Hierophant?

on this episode of "create a thing"
still have not found anything to create a portal to the bosses

Attached: ep3.jpg (548x280, 40K)

>GGG are going to pull overtime and make the next league amazing.

Just need to wait 2 more months lads.

Attached: 1521499702476.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Do people actually use shit like this

Attached: eze.jpg (519x327, 42K)

If you regal a good mod it can be worth a lot. Otherwise probably no more than a few chaos.

I regaled a t6 lightning damage with axe. 1 - 27, I asume thats bad

GC mines

What should I do when I've hit a pretty hard wall around T8 on a Scorching Ray Trickster?
The items I need are too expensive currently, my clear speed is obviously not the best since it's SR and I'm sitting at 3,5k hp at level 80 with almost 2k mana out of reserved, and 571-ish ES. I realize that using a Tabula Rasa is shooting myself in the foot in terms of defenses, but I would fall back way too far if I switched my 6L SR to a 4L or even 5L.

What early maps can I spam for currency? I never had this issue when I was playing Infernal Blow Oni Slayer last season, but I wanted to switch things up from a melee build.

Attached: 1520504182608.jpg (583x699, 47K)

Use the balefire one hander till you can six link something else, it's supposed to insane dps

How is the trickster SR, is it squishy? Was going to make an RF one but went marauder instead

I fucking hate this game so much i just might blow my head off with a shotgun oh wait...i dont want to lose my HEAD if you know what i mean.

Trickster is actually really tanky. Damage is alright, nothing special. The only times I actually die is either by one-shots, or if I end up getting stunlocked to death by melee stuff. But that's the problem, it's not tanky *enough*, I'm half-tempted to go to Merciless labs to rearrange my last 2 Ascendancy points for even more tankiness at the cost of like, 52% damage with power + frenzy charges.
It can be a case of me just not having been really comfortable with the playstyle yet as I'm more used to just going into the middle of a pack and right clicking once to watch an entire screen die - while this is more just standing and holding right click, going up and down to kill most stuff outside of essence rares, red bestiary stuff and map bosses.

It's very cheap to get going if nothing else.

Attached: 1520377686796.jpg (692x960, 69K)

Yeah seems like it melts bosses. Just hate playing glass cannons but it sounds ok

what's up with monsters in act5 having more attack speed than monsters with IAS mods in maps

>Havne't had a single red map drop from my last 6 red maps.
>Been running bloodlines too.

My sustain...

Attached: 1296851961720.png (376x353, 257K)

>can't decide between flameblast totems and detonate dead totems
Fuck why is this so difficult? Detonate seems to have a more involving playstyle, but Flameblast just feels more impactful.

Attached: 300px-Flameblast_skill_screenshot.jpg (300x249, 23K)

If you are in BSC, I can make a portal for you to Saqwall

Detonate Dead is better

How do I turn off autotracking? Dealing with groups of enemies is really hard when my chars constantly turns around to target another enemy.

Attached: Quenchiest.png (720x480, 430K)

>be on front page of class's ladder in bestiary
>have embarrassingly bad gear compared to everyone else

Attached: 1515923381765.png (786x666, 424K)

>class's ladder

like anyone gives a shit in this dying game

autotracking? did you not change left click to move?

Is there a good SR Totem build? Hierophant or Ascendant?

I did. I'm using lacerate on my right mouse button. I also always hold down shift.

wtf no one told me enchanting would replace the implicit of the item??

Don't use multistrike then.

Hierophant

Do I want to respec into coc autobomber and run channels ad infinitum or stay gc mine and go for all memory fragments and running rippy af guardian maps and shit?

the latter

was zana's hair always straight
i remember a ponytail

I guess you could say it's, implied

Crap.
thanks anyway

fug. man why do people even want good gear in this game you put 5 ex into a miner and you can do end game better than everything else except rf and only on uber elder

/ourguy/ aila is doin it

Attached: 1520192212867.gif (530x750, 3.05M)

Good. Fuck raiz and fuck polish """people"""

why are there no black poe playas?

I dunno, I was more thinking that map diverstiry > running the same map over and over. But if you are fine with that, do the autobomber + channels, autobomber certainly is more fun than mines

>detonate dead is better
What makes it better? I don't know shit about either so I'm just curious.

Detonate Dead has MASSIVE single-target damage and it can clear packs fairly easily if there are corpses around. You will have to keep casting Desecrate and Unearth for DD to have shit to blow up, since at some point you will be destroying corpses faster than you can make them, but the damage is definitely way better. Also DD can't be spell blocked or spell dodged so in theory you could do Hall of Grandmasters with it.

old poe boss design with malachai
>here's a highly mechanical fight where you can read and anticipate every move, your knowledge of the boss fight determines the outcome
new poe boss design with kitava
>lets fill the entire screen with damage, indecipherable effects and mobs lol
Boring as fuck. So easy to do this fight deathless but its not utilizing any of my skill or knowledge as a player, just checking my character sheet.

so how do you guys farm so much currency so fast
is it mostly luck and trading or just grinding

Attached: 1521181021672.jpg (1000x1400, 151K)

But yeah, the fact that you need to create corpses will make the clearspeed slower than Flameblast, since you have two steps (dropping totem and summoning corpses) instead of just one (dropping totem).

Alright cheers going with DD then.

its the RNG power of having more stash tabs
the more tabs the more quality items drop for you

Already on my 3rd char and it still sucks ass so I'm thinking of just rebuilding my stun slayer from last league.

Question: How shit is beast capturing when you have 20% cull on your skills?

>Question: How shit is beast capturing when you have 20% cull on your skills?
You can either use stronger nets than necessary or just use Necromantic Nets. 20% cull will definitely result in more issues capturing red beasts, since they have more life and thus need to be dropped to lower before capture, but you should still be able to do it. You can also swap in those gloves that let you only kill frozen enemies whenever you see a red beast and then swap back to your previous gloves when it is captured.

fuck i dont have any yet and any unique shit i get is worth 1c tops
also should i alchemy all mapd that im running or just magic is enough?

Really Making the Time just to do it, ya know?

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Attached: inside_Kitava.png (1080x608, 441K)

hehehe

Attached: jFfGZus.png (670x637, 525K)

upboated

best defense is good offense tho

Great meme, can I save it on my harddrive?

>mfw i fell for the RF meme

Attached: ss.jpg (1021x677, 120K)

>doing a Crit Glad build
>get some neat rare Thrusting Swords around lvl 50-55
>keep buying all the thrusting Swords at every level for my level range to alch them
>nothing ever comes close
>even lvl 66 foils dont outdo my old crummy ones
>finally defeat Kitava at lvl 64
>still no better swords
>decide to just go with 2 Scaevas
>next best rare weapon would cost at least 1.5 Ex

Well, no i feel like I plateau'd

Attached: plainsight.jpg (426x304, 9K)

>tfw 380dps corsair sword for 3ex
Feels ok I guess

>do red elder 5 times
>0 watcher's eye drops
Worth it

it's all yours my friend

If a weapon has 50% increased critical strike chance, does that modifier get added to all the others or is it included in the weapon's base critical strike chance?

tell me you didnt go all out at least? you can do it for under 100c. thats easily enough to see that its going to be an unplayable borefest

>tfw can't upgrade gear anymore

>tfw still tons of gear to upgrade but theres no point because i can already do all content except uber elder which no amount of gear will let me do anyway

Attached: 1515433432594.gif (517x349, 2.06M)

you need extreme autism or blue hair to play RF, the most boring skill in history.

>tfw could upgarde but nobody found/crated the type of gear I need

Attached: 1521403556316.jpg (781x673, 72K)

I just dropped out of the league once i got cucked by elder/guardian spawn on t15s for the 5th or so time in a row.
>Can't get to spirit beasts
>Can't get to uber elder
Makes me wonder why they even put that shit on the league trailer.

Attached: 1310001559048.jpg (579x328, 31K)

would a jugg tank with spec work?

I'm done this league. It's just so fucking bad with the beast/net rubbish mechanics. Chat is either a ghost town or full of bots.

I really hope the next league isn't as shit as this one.

Attached: 1474232718074.png (171x281, 79K)

Can you delete beasts without orbing them?
If not, whats a good recipe to consume spoiders.

Attached: fuck.png (454x224, 165K)

poe.trade/search/gomazunorasite
>that dupe tho

>Verify

Look at his thread. It's linked however many different times.

Holy fuck the servers are shitting the bed whole morning, already died 20 times while running acts(half of the deaths ofc are due lvling with ES stuff). Thank god for softcore

Attached: 24lvllab.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Anyone kind enough to link me a good rf build? Or should I just stick to pohx's one at pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1985355

>GGG still haven't said a thing about the drop rate complaints
I was hoping they'd tell reddit to fuck off by now.

Attached: 1237281638218.png (520x678, 301K)

>pohx
>guide by a dude who only runs transmuted t6s

>Arborix Assassin Bow
problems with this bow?

50% of the time you're a wet paper towel.

Chaos/regal recipe

>Look at his thread
where?

>go to poe forums, see charan post
>check his characters
man wtf is this guy even doing

Help me user-chan

try a different gateway or maybe it's pic related

Attached: 1521497245759.png (908x264, 26K)

first uber elder kill build

pastebin.com/sVDxGYbc

There's a blue link on poe.trade whenever people aren't using the API. It's actually him having multiple different threads that is resulting in multiple listings.

how is that a problem when you are a wet paper towel 100% of playing this game?

they pretty much did and I haven't seen complaints about it since. It was just the usual shitters whining about maps and currency while the actual good players were getting along fine.

Attached: 1196796608225.png (359x283, 191K)

Reminds me of the user that was complaining about it being impossible to do completion for white tiers and didn't know that you can vendor maps.

:^)

Attached: yusss.png (1010x723, 1.28M)

But they have said a thing already. Chris first said that, yeah, nets were interefering with drops and it was fixed, but later he said that they weren't outside of lab boxes.

>uniqs designed by brother laz years ago are still great
and now he's making shitty skyrim mods

The second user wasn't the first user.
t. second user that didn't know you could vendor maps

Attached: 1495666224220.gif (540x350, 868K)

this game had great potential, it's a shame the lead developer octavian morosan died

that's the sign of a good build, now you buy maps instead

no you don't understand
i have 4.5k life

>t1 affixes are now written in golden rare instead of blue magic
y/n?

No. If you're going to implement different colours for different tiers then it shouldn't be t1 or not t1.

thanks, never noticed that symbol

Can I get something good out of this or just a free divine?

Attached: maybe.png (593x857, 1.08M)

It's supposed to just make it easy to see when you get a t1 affix on a rare that you indentified. No other colors to avoid making it a rainbow. A gradient would also make lower rolls look odd.