/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2739
Euros Cucked Again Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)
●OCG: Soul Fusion (July 14th)

●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction Special Edition (June 7th)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge (June)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Codebreaker (July 13th)
●TCG: Cybernetic Horizon (July 27th)

Notes:
●No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.
●/dng/ is not for any cardgames besides Yu-Gi-Oh!, please refrain from posting other cardgames and remember to report any posts that do.

Attached: HungryBurger-SRL-NA-C-UE.png (306x450, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Summon
youtube.com/watch?v=qjpiqF_DL9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does this Link monster have a level?

must be a new cyberse card, or something

Say something new about her

Attached: DYuoWXKVAAAAeG4.jpg (957x720, 179K)

Younger Ruin is cute but her spine is more full-retard than Rob Liefeld art

I want to fuck her brother (?)

1st for Dinos

Attached: ultimate_conductor_tyranno_by_parrydox-db0s8pl.png (800x800, 900K)

And her face makes her look like a trap.

Not flat enough.

>Tumblr nose

Attached: 1520556672338.png (1044x720, 380K)

Ultimate Conductor is the ultimate waifu to end all waifus. She flips all your waifus face-down and lesbians them into the Graveyard.

Attached: 1521079302021.png (1332x1500, 1.57M)

>Implying
UCT is literally Chad Thundercock. He slaps his big dick on the table and fucks the opponent in the ass.

I love the way her artist draws arms. Not enough anime artists draw lean female characters with some muscle definition.

Attached: AllureQueenLV7-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (544x544, 191K)

>Pro-flats on /dng/
Big anime tits

I like the way he draws hips.

Attached: ElementValkyrie-TF04-JP-VG.png (544x544, 496K)

Those arms are too thin though, they look weird

>Yang Zing Dinos got 4th place in OCG
A-are they good again?

UCT is an Alpha Stacy. She humiliates all the other girls with her superior bust and thiccest thighs before beating them into submission one by one.

>Allure Queen(male)

Attached: 1520357523773.png (695x946, 860K)

>muscle definition
She looks bonier than a damn Skull Servant.

Alright mates, need more tips for my monster of every type + at least 1 of every summoning method deck.
Got more Xyz like guy said last thread.

Attached: exdee.png (964x716, 1.37M)

YGO needs more cowtits

Attached: 152154677681598472.png (500x474, 230K)

Chubby chaser pls

You can't reason with autistic waifufags. Alot of cards are chad thundercock. I mean starving venom is pretty chad too.

is their a reason you're only using one unexpected dai? seems like three would be extremely useful

Attached: pinch.jpg (1410x1428, 242K)

>starving venom is pretty chad too.
YEAH he is.

Attached: ANATA WA TAIKYAKU NO JUNBI O SHITE IMASU KA.gif (500x281, 1.31M)

Attached: RagingEarth-STON-EN-C-1E.jpg (400x580, 79K)

>The Virgin Neos vs The Chad Starving Venom.

>implying she doesn't get femdomed by Crystal Wing, Infinity, Borreload and other Link friends, etc

Don't be gay
Look at her arms, her body is fine but those arms are too fucking thin for how long they are

>femdom
>Cyber CHAD Infinity and BorrelCHAD Dragon
Waifufags will never learn.

I like big monsters, show me some big monsters you like

Attached: DoomDozer-DL14-EN-R-UE-Blue.png (339x498, 408K)

he looks ugly but he's super fun to summon

Attached: AtoZDragonBusterCannon-OW.png (660x590, 1.01M)

Destroyer of assholes coming through

Attached: GreedyVenomFusionDragon-FUEN-EN-ScR-1E.png (477x695, 851K)

Do tell me your reasoning, I didn't think it would be worth it since I've only got 2 monsters I could possibly summon with it. Think I should have more copies?

Attached: 66729231.png (644x433, 507K)

>Negate Call of the Haunted
>Destroy another one of their cards without even targeting
Jizukiru is so much fun.

Attached: JizukirutheStarDestroyingKaiju-MP16-EN-R-1E.png (300x439, 314K)

unexpected dai is just a free special summon from the deck, and because one of your targets is a tuner you can make really easy synchros

Alright.

>3300 ATK rather than 3000 ATK like the other Dimension Dragons
Always pisses me off

Why are Euros cucked?

Is this the most dominant Yugioh monster?

>Bottomless Trap Hole can't stop him
>any Mirror Force can't stop him
>Feindish Chain can't hold him down
>Raigeki can't stop him
>Battle Fader can't stall him
>The Lightning can't touch him
>can attack all monsters your opponent controls
>pierces through defense

Attached: ChaosAncientGearGiant-RATE-EN-SR-1E.png (696x1017, 1.67M)

>Getting this upset that the CHAD Venom Dragon cucked the other three
FUSION MASTER RACE
Summon Sorceress is a JUMP promo

>sorrymasen Links were a mistake
t. Konami

Attached: 1521516720260.png (566x391, 448K)

Sophia and Tierra 2.0 are much scarier. Though basically impossible to summon.
>MORE RITUALS
WHY

>doesn't stop traps or spells from activating during the damage step
CHADalaxy Eyes

Attached: PhotonCurrent-PRC1-EN-SR-1E.png (400x586, 410K)

The art honestly looks terrible, what happened

That Krawler Spine is cute.

But I like fusions though, I just hate how it's all uneven due to the extra 300 ATK

They needed Venom to be a cut above the others for the sake of making Yuri more intimidating.

Someone explain what the fuck all the different summon methods are. I used to be big into YuGiOh years ago but never played a single duel by the rules because my friends and I would just throw down cards from our hand without paying attention to the rules.

What is a normal summon? A special summon? A ritual summon? How many different summons are there and are there any real differences between them?

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Summon
Educate yourself.

If you expect me to copy/paste a link I'm just going to remain ignorant.

>WAHHHH SPOONFEED ME
Cool, have fun being a shitter forever.

>there will never be a Yugioh game with such smooth music again

youtube.com/watch?v=qjpiqF_DL9A

I know that feel my guy. DotR had an AMAZING soundtrack.

>Almost every Sky Striker deck has 3 Toon Table of Contents

You think they should just put it on the list at some point? Not ban it, but maybe just limit or semi-limit it.

Attached: ToonTableofContents.png (300x435, 272K)

Man you really don't have anything going on with your life, do you? Have fun making up half the posts in your dead generals.

Why? It isn't breaking the game. It would be a minor hit that would do nothing except murder a pet deck. Brandish wouldn't give a shit.

Attached: LonefireBlossom-FUEN-EN-SR-1E.png (471x695, 785K)

Normal Summon: You can do this once per turn. You take a monster card out of your hand and place it on the field. Level 4 and below monsters can be normal summoned for no cost. Normal summoning level 5 or 6 monsters require you to tribute one monster already on the field. This is called tribute summon but is still considered normal summoning, so you can only do it once per turn as well. Level 7 and up monsters require two monsters to tribute.
Special summoning is basically complete the requirements on the card and you can summon it. This doesn't require tributes or anything and can be done multiple times.
Correct me if I got anything wrong.

>What is a normal summon?
The basic summon. Once per turn, you can summon a monster with a level below 4 face-up in attack position or face-down in defense position.
>Special Summon
Literally any summon that isn't a normal summon.
>Ritual Summon
You use a ritual spell card, tribute the monsters that ritual spell card says you ought to tribute and send them to the graveyard, and then summon a monster that mentions it can be summoned with that ritual spell card from your hand.
>Fusion
Use polymerization or a card that mentions it fuses two monsters together, as long as conditions mentioned on the Fusion monster's text are met. Send both monsters to the graveyard, summon the new monster from your Extra Deck. Sometimes you don't need a spell, in which case this is called "Contact Fusion".
>Synchro
You need a special monster called a Tuner on the field, as well as another monster. Add their levels together and if the conditions are met you can summon a Synchro monster of the relevant level from your Extra Deck, and send both monsters to the graveyard.
>Xyz
Two monsters with the same level on the field, grab a black card from your Extra Deck and stuff the monsters under it. These are called Xyz material, and they're not on the field but not in the graveyard, either. Until you use the Xyz monsters' effects, in which case they go to the graveyard without activating the "if you go to the graveyard" effects. If the Xyz dies, same happens as if you'd used its effects. Resurrect an Xyz and its materials are lost.
>Pendulum
Half-spell, half monster. They've got arrows ("Scales"), you can summon monsters of any level between the scales, once per turn, as long as the relevant pendulums are in the Pendulum zone. If you've got a scale 0 and scale 13 in your Pendulum zones you can summon basically everything, once per turn. Pendulums in your Pendulum zone also can have effects and are treated as spells.
More incoming.

Advice?

Attached: psyframe.png (835x619, 940K)

>Getting this angry that you're too much of a lazy bitch to click a link

Attached: C-b-EX4WsAElxZz.jpg (680x680, 79K)

>actually typing all this out for that lazy cunt
this is why nobody here improves

>Literally any summon that isn't a normal summon.
Flip summon ;)

I was being half sarcastic with my first response. I did check the link but as usual wikis are garbage and feel the need to explain things with several paragraphs when a few words can usually get the general message across. I don't give a fuck about all the nuances.

You two. You're both alright.

>Links
Konami's newest invention. If you've got monsters on the field that meet the conditions, you can Link Summon a Link monster. For example, if you've got a random monster on the field, you can summon a Link-1 by sending that monster to the graveyard. You can also summon a Link-2 by sending 2 monsters at the same time. You can also use a Link monster as a replacement to reach higher Links. You could make a Link-4 by using 4 monsters, or by using 2 Link-2s. Or a Link-3 and a Link-1.
The important bit about Link monsters is they can't be put into Defense position, as well as having Link arrows. You can only summon Extra Deck monsters to these Link zones. There's a bunch of bullshit about these Link zones but you can learn about those later.

Why don't you just play the video games? That's how I learned the rules.

why the fuck do those count as a summon anyway reeeeeeeeeeeee

I've played two of the games. One on PS1 and another on PS2. Duelists of the Roses I think? I forget what the first one was called. Anyway they were alright games but I'm pretty sure they didn't go by official rules because you could take random cards, try fusing them together and somehow end up with some kind of godbeast that destroyed your opponent.

That and both of the games had a massive difficulty spike where you either had to do some borderline cheating that would never fly in the card game against another player or you had to grind out more cards until you won with brute force.

Download YGOpro and play that. It's a simulator of the actual game with all cards available right from the start. It will force you to learn the rules.

don't know why sometime I summon monster to extrazone but it can not attack

Are there any YGOPro communities? So you can duel against people you know are good or at least won't quit the duel early?

You're posting in it. Just say you're hosting and make the password vidya

Anyone? I am not trolling.

>Starving Venom is already on par with Zarc in terms of how devastating its effects are
>Yuri has Super Polymerization, one of the most legendary cards in the series, and no explanation is given for why
>He also has a fusion spell that according to the lore is even more powerful than Super Polymerization
>He also has a floodgate continuous spell that stops almost everything for next to no cost
>He also has ridiculous plot armor that let him activate a trap in response to Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon attacking
Reminder that Yuri is the reason Arc-V sucked

Arc-V sucked long before Yuri stepped into the spotlight. The moment they set foot in the XYZ dimension it turned to complete trash. The duel quality was miserable and the story jumped the proverbial shark.

>Dark Requiem makes both Starving and Venom his bitch
>Yuto jobs and gets absorbed by Yuma like 50 episodes in
t-thanks

Any action that places a monster face-up on the monster field is always called a summon, outside of using card effects or flipped face-up by being attacked, obviously.

>wiki is garbage by explaining each summon in detail so people don't fuck up and because the game is actually complicated
Are you too retarded to read some paragraph?

The easiest thing to do is to read the OP, there's a link that give basic explanations that's easy to understand.

>the story jumped the proverbial shark.
As opposed to the literal shark?

Yes, because in Happy Days where that joke/reference comes from they jumped a literal shark.

do we have a translation of paladin of firewall yet? How does a paladin card work with an ED monster?

CYHO-JP030 嵐竜の聖騎士 Knight of Storm Dragon (Paladin of Storm Dragon)
Level 4 LIGHT Cyberse Ritual Effect Monster
ATK 1900
DEF 900
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Cynet Ritual”. The 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name can each only be activated once per turn.
(1) At the start of the Damage Step, when this card attacks a monster: You can return that monster to the hand.
(2) You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Cyberse monster from your hand or Deck, but that monster cannot activate its effects this turn.

it bounces the monsters it battles and tributes itself to summon a level 5+ cyberse from your deck iirc

>time of the rituals is finally here
>It's full of shitty cyberse art
worst timeline

We need to list all the chad, stacey and virgin dragon monsters.

>>time of the rituals
All of them are trash so not really. I can get behind Komoney wanting to shill Rituals, but how about they fucking do it right and make them good? I would love to be able to splash Rituals into my petdecks.

Still better than paladin of white dragon.

>This pile of garbage is better than this pile of shit
It doesn't really matter.

what new deck would someone who enjoyed playing dark world play

White dragon paladin art was more shit, the old shit one

ABC

>All of them are trash so not really
Yeah that's what i said, the art is garbage cyberse shit.

Yeah the art is bad, I was just saying the cards themselves are bad too.

So guys here are all the virgin dragons and other monsters I can think of.
>Virgins
Odd eyes
Red eyes
Dark magician
Neos
Magnus
Raidraptors
Armed dragons minus DAD
Horus
XYZ dragon cannon
Buster blader
BLS
I am missing more but you guys can fill the gaps.

Lair of Darkness

Darklords or some sort of Lair of Darkness deck.

I hope Aoi will get a Holly Angel Ritual counterpart.

Attached: 203531.jpg (825x1200, 132K)

Why does the link archtype's ritual spell not let you use link monsters? All Cynet Ritual had to say was
>You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Level and/or Link Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon.

Holly angel is just some roastie. We all know that Aoi will get the shaft during the next seasons of vrains and becomes a jobber or damsel.

If anything I hope Aoi gets some Synchros