Wiz+Swordie rework: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1229
Colony Wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds/Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica/Mia)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart)

Attached: i15797738978r.jpg (2833x4013, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/attributes/213008
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/guia-de-up-leveling-guide-updated-03-2018/378276/7
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ET reset voucher removed fom Leticia's cube
That's pretty weird. With the reworked cubes being so expensive to reroll, I don't understand why they removed that voucher from the gacha.

Do the shining bird pets have a different buff like the dog or is it the same as the normal pets?

Does tos.neet.tv/attributes/213008 work with bone pointing?
Does it work if you don't actually have Kurdaitcha?
Does Kurdaitcha have a natural chance to double damage?
Is double damage displayed as 2 hits or a single hit?

Answer me, Featherfags

Attached: 5903edd97095d645fa3ea2ca970bb7d7257d7173.jpg (2457x1382, 2.34M)

yes!

Attached: 1311419370777.png (626x470, 54K)

Should I sell my demon lord cards before the next patch comes?

Attached: 1507926507192.png (244x244, 78K)

Isn't reworked ET a weekly thing? Would make vouchers a lot more valuable.

I sold my Nuaeles just before they put the patch notes in the official site. Feels good, man. They dropped from 16~18m to 10~11m after that.

Attached: 66945248_p13.jpg (800x800, 520K)

RIP corsair chan

Exactly. That would motivate people to keep buying gachas, but, instead, the vouchers are being removed from the game.

Because ToS hasn't completely embraced p2w and the original vouchers were just meant to be booby prizes. Raid stones are the new ET vouchers.

We roflcopter soon, I'm not bothering with et anymore for now, despite collecting half 30f's essences

But I don't even know if I can fucking survive in roflcopter's lair

Just you wait, we will get "it's not fair my stage 2 weapon primus hodgepodge +3 stage 0 set gets fucked in one hit artificial difficulty :("

I actually like the idea of some nifty challenge for once, I just don't know if my char is already good enough for that. I can manage easily challenge up to stage 6, never did 7 because there's literally no party in fedi who wants to try it with my fat loli falconer

Attached: 1512742880947.jpg (1280x1451, 246K)

>4 hours
>16 posts
>9 IPs
Dead game.

>thread
>game

>not playing the thread

Attached: 0ef5f0bfb7936d044364251dddb70c00d333bf4f.jpg (1920x1080, 962K)

What's the new meme bird build now?

I went with a2 qs3 falc3 mergen 1, but you can go bm for stronger autoattacks and a VERY good aoe (Bloody Overdrive)

Archer 2 Hunter 3 Falconer 3 Mergen tbqh.

How do I Monk?

Attached: 1466027798820.jpg (500x512, 119K)

Run around pretending to do damage and then when someone asks for a heal say "i'm monk i no heal" or some shit.

show bob and veggies

Hey, I'm coming back after a 3 month hiatus, do people not do the Siaulai missions anymore or the request center? Trying to level up a 207 to the next rank before resetting it.
What do people DO in this game?

same as before. people didnt do missions 3 month ago too.

IMC should make an interaction where you can use Bloodbath and dip your skeletons in the blood and then they become red skeletons that quickly regenerate their hp.

Go grind Ameleth or something. You should be able to solo siauliai anyway.

It was really more like half a year ago tbqh

Sorry I haven't been posting.
I am busy playing not tos

I almost finished my equipment, just need some levels of transcendence, a couple of gems and some attributes. I have two alts at 340/350, and a Squire and an Alche/enchanter as utilities. Not planning on making more chars, and not really motivated in gearing the other two chars. What should I do ingame now? Gimme ideas /tosg/, I'm kinda bored

Same thing you'd do in other non-Mabinogi mmos, quit until the next expansion

Cool story bro, tell your gen about it.

Whats what happen when you don't buy a token or two

Attached: DObxqZGUEAAQbnF.png (500x500, 244K)

Can you give me a skillbuild for bm1?

I grinded Cranto coast from 200-210 then moving to Igti Coast til 220. I'm following this guide for now since I just came back as well, the post from insertwhateveraddres half way down the page specifically.
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/guia-de-up-leveling-guide-updated-03-2018/378276/7

Attached: 67435236_p0.png (2000x2000, 3.27M)

Attached: i15301554111.jpg (783x1080, 1010K)

Played this during launch for a bit, never got too far, though. Is it fun enough to give it another try? Reason I stopped last time was pretty much due to rubberbanding and other lag-related stuff (also bots).

Bots are still a thing, other stuff not really.

Open world map exp got buffed. You can look up map multipliers on neet.

Should I max telekinesis or psychic pressure on a psycho3?

Don't even bother with telekenesis

Attached: 9b8.png (600x465, 197K)

Why does Mia like tentacles so much?
It's like she's trying to tell us something.

Re:Kindle: already forsaken Mobaboy.
Lotus: @everyone sorry.

elaborate

>Why does Mia like tentacles so much?
What?
Do not post lies on the internet please!

Attached: 1516207966048.png (414x248, 65K)

Attached: 66853431_p1.jpg (512x512, 73K)

Why does she look unhappy and smug at the same time? What did she mean by this?

Is there anywhere I can see the most current meta builds in the game? Like an archive of tos.neet.tv/skill-planner builds that people use.
I know there's treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php but that doesn't really tell me how to build them. I don't wanna just b urself, I wanna b good.

Just git b gud urself

>still playing this semen slurping game

god I wish this was a semen slurping game

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/
Good luck, the other way is to look at class guides on the forums or ask the question here.

Got trolled and went the RMJ build

Attached: 57202975_p0.jpg (2481x3508, 491K)

Does RMJ still play this semen slurping game? There's so many names I don't recognize in shout with the merge.

how do i build a necrosorc after the wizard rebalance

Nope

Why would you need to change anything? Cryo is still fine for NecroSorc. You could do Wiz2 Kino2, I guess.

then why do you love rod shape things so much Mia?

Does this game still suck?

It got better in many aspects and worse in some other aspects. Any specific question?

Yeah is the guild wars shit any fun?

It isn't on the live servers yet, not even on kTOS, only on ktest. IMC probably gave up on that lmao

old gvg is dead/removed and

Well what the hell is there to do in this game? What's endgame like?

Some people like making more and more characters, some people like doing autistic stuff they couldn't do when they were leveling up their character and most people grind better gear to be ready for the next endgame content, which is about to grind even better gear to be ready for future endgame content. Also, some people think it's fun to oneshot shitters in TBL or wait until timeout when matched against other whales.

same as before. guild fights was never a "big" thing

Doesn't cryo suck now? I remember people talking about Tree not sucking things anymore

It's just another damage class now, just a really bad one. Tree locks things in place instead of sucking them off. Wiz2 Linker2 might not be bad, I remember the new linker skill was broken as fuck, but only single target. I'm not sure if they ever nerfed it.

That skill was nerf'd and is not OP anymore.
Cryo will be shit with rebalance.

cryos is still very good after the balanced, specially now you have longer snowballing now

Cryo1 will become a good filler; new Ice Pike is broken as fuck. Cryo3 is kinda ehh, but even without Succ Pillar after Snow Rolling to regroup scattered mobs, you'll have lvl 10 Snow Rolling, big enough to catch all mobs in the screen and with enough duration for your teammates to deal with them. Btw, there's a small possibility Cryo can deal some decent DPS with RC and the "ice" Agny. Alternatively, you can go full snowflake and combine Cryo, Kino and Enchanter. Enchant Lightning changes some Kino skills to lightning element (+50% dmg against frozen enemies), and they're also adding a "lightning" Agny. Magnetic Force + Frost Pillar + Heavy Gravity (with Enchant Lightning) could be good shit (probably not).

Whats the best SR3 build these days?

You start with Archer3Wugu1, Archer1Ranger3 or Archer2Ranger2 and end the build with AppSR3BM1, AppSR3Hakka or Rogue2SR3.

Do people still play SR? Isn't it outshined by QS3 BM, even at its own game of "hold attack to damage"

SR kills two mobs at the same time + nice aoe on cooldown and is super fast

QS 3 is a piece of shit, it's falconer that carry the build

Yeah, but with QS3 Falc3 BM1 it's better than SR3 in pretty much every single way.

If I use the rank reset for returning players at class lvl 13 I'm definitely losing those levels right?

No it isn't. You don't have good mobility. They're builds with different objectives.

No, you only lose class lvl if you use the rank down function. Rank reset gives you an extra card to recover class exp for your last rank.

Shit, thanks dude.

What's the objective of SR3? Run slightly faster than a normal character, but much slower than a Chrono or Cataphract?

What kind of stupid question is that?

One that you apparently can't answer.

Don't think I'm dumb just because (You) are. Maybe you're just trolling, so I won't bother.

Are the hidden class quests any easier than they were six months ago?

Dunno, but they look easy compared to Nak Muay's. :^)
Just buy an unlock voucher, goy.

So SR3 is worthless now, got it. Thanks!

>rod
user, you baka. Magical Girls use Staffs!

Attached: 1520259352906.png (800x473, 14K)

Doesn't everyone just use Masinios Mace?

no

I haven't done anything on this game in months. I just farm Uosis for an hour or two each day. I don't do Saalus or any dungeons. I invested around 200 million silver (120m in attribute, 60m in weapon) in a character that just runs around picking up Uosis. I feel like a retard farming silver for content that will never come.

Does anyone do the raid anymore

Some on Klai do.

Are there any hard to get to/annoying areas that a sage 2 portal shop would be worth having?

R9 extra stat point statues.

Not really. Cant open/save Portals in most hard to 100% maps, cuz they are dungeons.

Is there an addon to remove the TP shop button? It doesn't usually bother me but I'd rather it not be there.