wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money

Attached: blood elves.jpg (568x900, 335K)

Attached: soy.png (830x810, 914K)

femtroll can look relatively nice in comparison to the others.
other than that, only fem undead maybe, if you dont mind the postures

>In anticipation of Classic
itll take ages for that to come out. dont get hyped up already yet.

Remember to occasionally thank the servant orc tending to your outhouse, especially after pinching off a large BM

Attached: WoWScrnShot_031618_072140.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Dark Ranger class when?

should I buy a mythic argus run for 150k?

>making a new thread with the old one at 700 posts
fucking moron

So... this is the horde eh?

Lok'tar Ogar!

Attached: hordes.png (344x348, 231K)

doesnt even link to old thread

Why don't other races have classes exclusive to them like Elves and Demon hunters?
Worgen could have a Shredder class that uses Worgen Claws. They would fight like Greymane. It's weird having these big beasts with claws like daggers having to use normal daggers.

my bad.

whats the bump limit anyways? thought it was 700?

Never played a human. How much of a reputation bonus does their passive give?

10%

DKs should've been human, dwarf, orc and forsaken exclusive. Monks should've been panda exclusive. Belf/nelf for DH is a step in the right direction.

all i really want is a shadow hunter for trolls. but then everyone will scream inequality and spit forth bullshit lore to try to shove it into an alliance race.

why tho

Not that guy but I agree with his sentiment. I think having race specific classes would encourage people to play other races and not just to look like a pretty faggot barbie doll. I'm still waiting on Orc Blademaster.

I don't see the timewarped roulette anymore. What happened?

just make all races have all classes.

clearly the superior solution

I know you're trolling but there are people who unironically think this should happen. And they need to neck themselves.

i'm not trolling tho lmao

And give them neutral or specific names whether they are H or A.

>How do you want your Horde Orgrim?

Attached: 1520794771015.jpg (1609x1800, 1.66M)

>hype up bfa as faction wars
>old god shit
>this will disturb the Naga

Who hype for next next xpac??

>Faction wars
Like any other expansion it initially starts off with both sides acting retarded just to have someone tell them both to get the fuck over their homoshit and actually fight something that matters

God I wish I was him, would you let me lick your ass clean once a year?

This. I was pretty hype for BfA until I got to the end of Legion and saw that the HUMAN wizard and DWARF Earthspeaker didn't want to raise weapons against the Horde even though they started mining near the sword.
It's gonna be an Armsrace and then some bullshit about the lifeblood of Azeroth and then we fight the old gods that revived and empowered themselves with Azeroth's lifeblood rocks.
At least we get fat pirates and velfs out of it. Whatever.

Attached: 1521480248353.jpg (320x315, 101K)

I like the blood elves when they are like this- sadistic and borderline evil, i.e. their original form in tbc. Makes them feel different than the elf archetype.

don't forget ur free seals from broken shores

Literally why

You niggers act like there is literally no faction conflict at all. Theres a good amount but how would that even end narratively? Siege of Stormwind?

no, all we need is some sort of troll paladin.

Siege of Stormwind? You mean that event that happened back when Warcraft was an RTS?

Part 2

???

A coin spent here is a coin for Gilneas.

Attached: 6a2becc3d96ba833285e54d8b71ea73a.jpg (594x594, 99K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: file.png (395x640, 306K)

Sex with dreanei!

>do three invasion points back to back
>none of them give a reward

RNG sucks when it works against you

Imagine the smell of the seat of her legplates, all those delectable belf farts trapped inside all day

It could end in the planet being divided in two. Kalimdor falls to the horde and Lordaeron is once again restored to the alliance. Then civil wars can break out in Pandaria, Kul'tiras, and other islands as both factions try to expand their field of influence/territory.
Remove vendors and all pre-BFA gear is rendered useless. BFA Armor, weapons, consumables, all have to be crafted and sold by players. 1 profession max. Restore fishing/first aid/cooking into proper full professions. Then, have a big event where Battleground victories award points and whichever faction has the most points takes over big sections of the opponent's main island and wars break out over that. Eventually, one side will dominate. The End. World of Warcraft ends in Alliance/Horde victory. It still has replayability because the losers will have to quest in a hostile world bar small resistance camps that get raided by the winners. It'll be fun.

muh dude we're looking at two more island expansions and then the asspull expansion comes when everyone quits
dassit

Are blizzard services down for anyone else?

It's Tuesday

yeah, but the game is up nignogger

WHAT A STUPID ASS HOLE YOU ARE

>makes at 700
>bump is 750

NEVER POST ON ME OR MY WIFES SONS FORUM AGAIN

lurk more

shut up pajeet

Current hunter class already has some of that.

I remember when back in tbc you'd fake being sick to stay home from school and you'd accidentally forget about server maintenance, and skip on a Tuesday, and it literally lasted all day from 7am to like 5pm and you just skipped school for nothing. What the fuck were they even doing for so long? Now Tuesday maintenance shuts down the game for like 30 minutes and it's back up.

Attached: 1422320042452-1.jpg (2560x1920, 831K)

>Then, have a big event where Battleground victories award points and whichever faction has the most points takes over big sections of the opponent's main island and wars break out over that.

You mean Horde wins because 80% of good pvpers are Horde thanks to having three bullshit in-combat racials that can make or break a fight?

Will Trollbane die in BfA?

Never design a game

>crying about horde favoritism for all of aa single expansion when every fotm pvp fag was rolling humans on alliance for their racial since 2008 wrath of the lich king

Attached: 1374425130810.gif (480x270, 414K)

He's already dead

Yes, killed by Rokhan.

>anime reaction image

Want to know how I know you're an autistic manchild?

and yet horde has always had the overall advantage
hmmmmmmmmmm

Why can you trinket a silence, but you can't trinket a spelltype lockout?

"""""fun"""""

Warfronts are a place where they store lore characters in stasis and no outcome will come of anything

>ad hominem
notanargument.jpg

Why is the Alliance so much better than tge Horde?

Attached: 1519334059689.jpg (687x629, 88K)

Why would you want that?

That has nothing to do with racials though. Gladiators were always human (or alliance to play with humans) which means humans racial was broken. If the horde was still majorly dominating pvp outside of that upper echelon of 1% players then that means horde is just better at pvp because it has better players, not because of better racials. Or are you really going to argue that a 2 minute trinket is worse than a 2 minute 1 second silence?

QQ more

cuz you need to git gud and learn how to juke kicks

Can't really do that in bgs because of the amount of people, and you have to hardcast sometimes or else you are just standing there doing nothing.

/bdog/ is laughing at us again bros

They're removing the magic themed abilities from marksmanship in bfa. Arcane shot, dark arrow, and windburst. I hope it means they're adding a new class that combines magic and archery. Like dark ranger

Have to hit somebody with an interrupt while they're casting for it to do anything, as opposed to a blanket silence which you can just throw out whenever.

Reward people who land kicks, etc. It's why interrupt lockouts are generally longer than silences.

make arcane torrent an interrupt already please

Yeah, you can. Four warlocks aren't setting you as focus every game.

Attached: no bulky belt.webm (754x732, 2.93M)

didn't know blade and soul still has general

with the amount of brain dead people in bgs, compared to those who actually know what they are doing, its a lot easier then you think it is

what's your point retard? night elves should behave more like this to alliance as well

>2 minute 1 second silence
You're leaving out the fact that it's an AoE silence with an 8 yard effect range that also restores mana/other class resources and is off the GCD

Have you never played an RBG? The entire thing is just target calling and everyone hardswapping onto 1 person, locking them down (or locking healer down) and getting a kill.

pls stop posting

You're forgetting that if they play against melee it does absolutely nothing for them, but if they had a second trinket then they can break out of 2 stuns.

You're forgetting that to use it, you have to put yourself in a disadvantageous position (right next to an enemy, or multiple enemies) and if you don't time it perfectly it was a waste and could get you killed. Compared to a second trinket that is insanely more valuable in every aspect of pvp.

Yes, and that level of coordination doesn't really exist in random battlegrounds unless you're queuing into a decent premade in which case you'll probably lose regardless.

Position/space better.

>Yeah, you can. Four warlocks aren't setting you as focus every game.

Why do you think the best bg teams are mdps/hunter/dot class heavy with the only people on the team that ever need to cast an ability being the healers? Because the amount of interrupts.

Jaina is for...

Attached: jaina.jpg (850x597, 157K)

I'm not talking about random bgs though.

Which class I should use boost?

orc/dragon penis

Mage rogue or lock

Space/position better.

Oh, I know.

Mage

People say mage and priest are the worst classes to level. I can't speak for mage but from experience I can definitely confirm priest makes for a terrible leveling experience

Priest

How is mage bad? That makes no sense, lots of aoe, no downtime because mana doesn't matter, no big cast times.

The worst class to level is probably either Priest or Mage.

Lightforged Priest is more bearable because you can kill a huge pack every 3 minutes.

>tfw no queue for stormrage at 9:01

niiiice

Mage is currently the worst class to level

Why did NA Tokens rise to 190k? anything happened recently?

is maintenance over?

I remember that. Happened too often. I would be so pissed and tempted to just tell my parents to take me to school

News/rumor about Call of Duty being added to the Battle.net launcher (like Destiny) causes it to spike in anticipation of it...spiking.

NA is up.

Trump made America richer so demand increased

new call of duty preorder

Which looks best /wowg/? Posting it again.

Attached: reddo.jpg (1260x413, 402K)