>Hero item checklists for all events
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Old: →

Attached: 1521386282754.jpg (750x938, 605K)

I want to bully Brigitte until she cries!

MADA MADA

Here comes T.Racer!

Attached: lpi.jpg (360x372, 56K)

Washed up old hag. It's the age of Brigitte.

brigitte in 4 (four) hours!

Attached: 4664688778.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Brigitte's tummy

You mean over a month before actually playable in a relevant game mode lol

Brig loves D.va's pussy

Attached: 302053 - Brigitte_Lindholm D.Va Overwatch YukikoAmane.jpg (1080x1017, 239K)

literal perfection

Attached: a2b8cf2f2799db34ca6cbd664fcd27be.jpg (700x871, 578K)

I N I T I A T I N G
T H E
H A C K

this is the type of girl you introduce to your parents and move in with

Brigitte is dating McCree, canon.

Attached: 1520889598208.png (800x500, 122K)

you forgot this.

Attached: Sombra shout.jpg (675x500, 75K)

I can't believe someone made a worse ship than widowmaker x tracer.

that's one smoll tracer!

nah, hes with sombra.

Attached: 98795879.png (500x507, 138K)

moira is so annoying she might actually kill this game

Mercy was frustrating but often played by really bad people, good moiras might be very rage inducing

Attached: who_is_a_precious_kitty_by_yuri_murasaki-dc5ehsh.png (1024x3803, 1.8M)

Just wait until you play against your first good Tracer.

Best tummy in the game!

Cucked

Shut your filthy whore mouth!

Attached: Fareeha is cucked again.jpg (1713x1195, 424K)

She's annoying but nowhere near as impactful on the actual outcome of the game. Zen is the only support that can be considered essential right now.

i want widowmaker to FUCK me

Attached: 1521321189732.jpg (724x1024, 113K)

Attached: 67832160_p0.png (1600x2200, 2.39M)

This is more autistic than Symmetra.

>canadians wake up
>tumblr tranny /u/ shitposting starts

Attached: 1500081871124.jpg (960x2145, 280K)

I want to have passionate, hot and steamy sex where exchange long and wet kisses from start to finish with Brigitte!

Attached: 1521080303940.jpg (1240x1754, 982K)

Attached: 1520323404073.png (1280x3382, 1.59M)

Attached: DXPWUM2X4AA4gSS.jpg (1200x937, 231K)

What's worse to play against? A god tier Tracer or a god tier Widow?

Attached: af19a57f2144481729fd393e4d7f2b20.png (211x310, 77K)

Depends on the map.

you can atleast hide from the widow, tracer can be anywhere she wants to

Tracer, because Widow is countered by shields hard and has to put herself out of position to get anything done. Tracer on the other hand doesn't suffer from this fact.

Tracer by far, at least you can harass Widow or keep in cover. Tracer can blink into your backline, 1clip your support then recall away before you can do anything.

The patch is coming in an hour, right?

No she can't. Get on the highground lmao

>not knowing what things look like in 2018 when you can google in 2s
great joke grandpa

Depends on map/team comp/who you're playing, but Tracer is usually worse.
5 hours

CHEERIO FRIEND, THE INFANTRY HAS ARRIVED

Attached: brigva2.jpg (1168x3074, 611K)

Right if by hour you mean 4 hours.

I climbed from Diamond to Master last season with a 58% winrate and I'm currently sitting at 3900 SR with a 65% winrate. I'm 100% sure I will never get out of gold again not without some kind of role select or a 4-5 stack with friends.

Now people might say: do you belong in masters? Yes I do since my alt account placed 3400 playing heroes I never play, but climbing from gold to master with this community at this certain point in time? Hell no. That will take me over 400 hours for sure

nigga launcher says patch is at 7am PDT and done in an hour.
so like any second now

Attached: 464e8016f5e1d52d8e483b2dc372f5c6.jpg (540x460, 101K)

dude legit if you play at a Master level how are you struggling at gold?

You should just pick a carry you're good at and stomp on kids

Widow since you cant kill her

Oh, ok

They got accidentally carried. It happens.

I guess, especially if you queue with some friends who are on smurfs.

Must suck to be a girl and getting a totally undeserved rank and then feeding every comp game you play without your body guards

are you a mercy main? i could play blindfolded and stomp games 1v6 in gold. the mechanical skill difference is simply too large, people down there can barely move their mouse

I don't think I've played with any women with an inflated rank who played solo.

Brig Will Change The Meta!

Attached: 1518279310476.png (152x254, 28K)

Attached: 7am PDT.png (267x324, 125K)

Depends if he's a tank/support main or not, you can't really carry with those unless you're godly at Roadhog or Zen. Does being good at those roles greatly help a team? Absolutely, but you can't really 'carry' with them by yourself, especially as main tanks like Rein & Winston.

Are you retarded?

I think I could carry those games easily as a support main playing either Moira or Ana depending on how much I have to influence that game, tanks are the same a good D.va should have little trouble dismantling gold teams

Why would they separate the maintenance from the patch?

Attached: maintenance.jpg (1200x998, 258K)

Reposting because he had a good idea.
I agree with you. It's very important to get instant, COMPREHENSIVE feedback so that these retards can't argue gray areas. It's one thing to have an argument between a group of shitty players, but there's a big fucking problem when a stack tries to bully a soloque who's in voice chat and carries. I hate when those fucks try to save face in front of their e-friends and bitch about everyone on the team except for their dudeweed buttbuddy.

It isn't about getting the cards, it's about establishing a better feedback loop in the competitive environment. People are toxic because they don't realize what's happening around them. If Blizz really wants to minimize The retards who don't contribute to the team can't be reasoned with, they need to see how what other people are doing. I know the cards don't tell the whole story, but they aren't completely meaningless. A Widow that does a lot of damage but has no elims obviously just shot shields and tanks when he could have focused the healers at the cost of accuracy and damage, but if his damage card comes up he won't fucking listen to you. If the elims card doesn't pop up, you can reason with him and have something to back you up. Same with a Moira with most elims but no healing, and other various cases. There's no reason to oppose his suggestions, unless you get your kicks from throwing, and I can understand that too, but to suggest it wouldn't be better for the community would be absurd.

Attached: scroll-with-me-if-you-want-to-live.jpg (621x600, 53K)

Because the whole gold vs master skill gap people like to make is an absolute joke. Yes new players are in gold but very experienced players are also stuck in gold.

Do you really think an 80 hour genji in gold isnt better or just as good as an average genji in diamond / masters? There are people stuck in gold just because they dont play comp very much but stay in gold due to blizzards shitty SR / placement system, hard resets are required each and every season, imo.

I know its a meme but rank really doesnt matter. When my friends are I started playing we all started around early gold. We played a ton of qp and comp and eventually got better. After 3 months of playing we decided to leave the scrubs in gold behind by making new accounts. We all got to early/mid diamond and 1 got high plat.
I solo queued so I ended up a bit higher and the season afterwards is where my previous post lead me >carried
no, read my post.

Tank main in master but I flex to support if we have 2 tank mains.
My newest account this season is currently at 3600 SR Tracer only

this guy gets it

>play ana numbani defence
>miss 4 shots in a row on genji and he dies
>miss sleep on rein as he pins our junkrat
>miss bionade on roadhog and he dies straight after
>we get obliterated first point and it snowballs to a loss with various other mistakes I make

Attached: 017.png (204x161, 17K)

God I want to double fist Reaper's ass while he's screaming for more so bad.

>no slutty scifi elf with enormous tits
Oh great, Brigitte, wohoo.

Attached: 3fd1a8f349e55dd9194c93d7ce20ac38.jpg (3494x4096, 1.65M)

So the the maintenance will last longer than the big announcement says? Doubt it

and where does it say 4 more hours then???

A replay system is better though right since then you can just watch the game and SEE who was doing shit, who wasn't and therefore figure out how to win in the future.

It does make sense though, I would give anything for the game to show your kills instead of the elimination and final blow bullshit.

overwatch always updates at 11 PST, give or take a half hour

Why live bro

Attached: bd76717b55411799a1062daf4246032f.png (1280x3238, 1.09M)

its when every update comes oout??????

>22

Attached: 22.jpg (736x181, 41K)

I want to suck her futa cock!

The average player on PC is in the high Gold tier: 2373 rank is equal to the 50 percentile.

According to the stats I believe that Master players are two standard deviations above average since they sit at 95 to 98.7% of the player base. Taking this into consideration I think their is probably a vast difference between the 80 hour Genji in gold and an "average" Genji in masters.

Thats for PSN
PC maintenance is happening now
Brig going live in 40 minutes!

LOL EU KEKS

Attached: 1515791731177.jpg (789x960, 68K)

>Last five games have all been 5 DPS insta-locks who were pre-tilted from playing together earlier.
Ha ha I love losing 150 SR over this shit.

Attached: 14503765685300.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

These are my favorite games, sometimes competitive isn't about winning or losing it's about observing your fellow comrades battle against each other

Attached: 1439010723535.jpg (960x955, 169K)

>tfw you untilt your team by sniping widow with zen

Attached: 1520412939479.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

But do you really think that entire gold bracket belongs in gold? I'm 100% sure a lot will change if blizzard ever does a hard reset on MMR and SR.
Every shitter ever that plays this game and does his placements get gold. Even people who never played FPS games manage to get into gold. The real shitters belong in bronze / silver.

Yeah, but I fell out of plat to this crap and now I'm mid-gold. I get the whole "play consistently to climb" bullshit but if teams literally throw your SR in the trash what's the point?

>EU fags

Attached: 1521031008057.jpg (326x308, 18K)

you simply aren't mechanically good at the game buddie. a master genji could use only his right click and jumping to beat a gold genji using everything. amount of hours does not matter if you dont improve, because if you did you wouldnt be gold still. a new player with FPS experience is likely to be better than some guy who spent playing 1000 hours in silver

I'm starting to think I just belong in low silver.

Doesn't matter because I play Moira and can solo both of them.

I never said they did.

I did infer that a master player should be able to carry gold games extremely easily because they are with in the top 5 percent of players. This means they normally play games with the top 5% of players.

The chance of getting a bunch of people who deserve to also be in the top 5% of players in a gold game is extremely low.

Is Brig available in just quick play or the arcade modes too?

A good way to test mechanical skill is going in arcade which has no MMR. Though that doesn't take into account of things like being an autist who tilts your team or not knowing how to play around people which is a big part of getting out of metal ranks.

Its interesting how people keep pairing the jailbait with the tranny.

i love moira because she bullies angela

Attached: 7547546765.jpg (621x2453, 244K)

>But do you really think that entire gold bracket belongs in gold
100% if they have a decent amount of games played. There is nothing stopping anyone from climbing if they are better than the rank they are at. Keep in mind tilting/mental attitude/throwing keeps a lot of people stuck in their ranks as well.
What made you think you didn't? And just because you belong there right now doesn't mean you can't improve. I was 2000 when I started Overwatch and am now hovering around 3500.

>single digit iq posts
It's just that both maintenances have nothing to do with Brig.

Comp is the only restriction.

A certain amount of games are going to be losses due to toxic people, trolls, leavers or whatever other reasons. Just try accept it and gain some humor from the situation, and if it's getting depressing just mute the idiots.

Eventually the matchmaking system will work and you will start winning again

everything but comp. its ok because comp is shit.

Attached: Hammer me papa rein.jpg (1668x2224, 450K)

>the system works
Nah man the system keeps you down. Only those born with high ranks stay high ranked. Us shitters are fodder for the elite. We fight each other to survive while they watch us from their ivory towers. It's all rigged

>a master genji could use only his right click and jumping to beat a gold genji using everything
lmao

I'd love to see a master player record himself do it. In fact I'd even let that player play on my friends account in gold and carry himself to diamond.

there is a possibility this is correct. the entire authentication service is down, not just OW.

im actually a GM player not gold but my team holds me back