/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
Deviljho, weapon balance, and more coming March 22nd.
monsterhunterworld.com/us/topics/update/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Lavasioth - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous shitpost:

Attached: 67704051_p0.jpg (1762x1821, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

trog.zone/crit-eye/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I a scrub for bring a Fireproof Mantle on all Teo hunts?

>skanky kirin slut
>not regal vaal lady
You had ONE job!

Cleanser boost is the loneliest tool.

There's only like 5 pieces of Vaal girl art out there

These are your values for this month.
What changes you like to see in next month's patch?

Attached: CB MVs.jpg (470x558, 96K)

Well, use one of those.
You had 5 options, but you failed anyway

I used to bring it with me when responding to Vaal SOS, back when people didn't bring Effluvium Resistance, because a random player at half health is a danger to everyone.

I guess Kirin Armor is just way easier to draw.

>Deviljho GS
>white sharpness
>elementless
>high raw

>-50% affinity

Fucking hell

Attached: 1509466339482.jpg (600x450, 68K)

I just want it to still be competitive after the patch

>Wanting to see the same 5 pieces over and over again
Worse than Meowstress poster

I never thought about that.
The web and mesh patterns of the Vaal dress must be a massive pain in the ass to draw and color in.

I'd probably bring it if it can cleanse stun.

They previewed a couple of his weapons during the stream. They all match:
>220 true raw
>locked dragon
> -10% affinity

Nothing good comes easy.

Can you post a picture of female Vaal set? Male already looks pretty dope, reminds me the berserker armor.

>straight up better version of nergi with white sharpness
epic, just epic

Actually, wait, I double checked my double checking and I see where the error was. You augmented Bazel twice, it can't have 205 True Raw and 0% affinity. So it is:
>Bazel at White sharpness
264 Effective Attack, 168 Blast

>Magda at Blue sharpness
263 Effective Attack, 223 Blast

Post 'em.

Attached: FB_IMG_1520616507211.jpg (720x405, 20K)

No elder seal at all, and the dragon is locked.

It also looks better

nergi can't use elementless, the dragon is unlocked

general /mhg/ room ID eeBMEvpi8MQ
restart your ps4 if you get an error

Attached: 67820444_p1.jpg (535x1300, 579K)

oh you mean unawakened? what the fuck then lol

Nope. It’s basic survival against teo.
His instacharge+Timed blastbomb wombocombo is bullshit.

Inb4 FB filename

But that only makes it better because
>elementless gem

It's gonna be the new diablos. Except now every weapon type has one.

>play through game waiting for formal introduction to Tempered Monsters
>"Oh there's the credits, they'll probably introduce Tempered Monsters in the postgame afterwards."
>immediately given quest to hunt two Tempered Bagels
Something's not right here.

Attached: 46721727524.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

Jho is a lot better than nergigante, absolutely. But it doesn't have a lot in common with nergigante, which was my point.

Is crit boost worthwhile for a pierce hbg? I have we3, maximum might 3, a bit of crit eye and affinity augment on my shattercryst set but i don't want to spend forever looking for crit boost gems if they're no good for pierce hbg because the shots hit all the shitty hitzones as well as the weak spots.

I just got a second Elementless Jewel. What do I do with it?

What the heck, seriously? That's so good.

At least it'll look better than 'blos.
Blos weapons literally look like you're carrying dirt.

It's actually perfect. You'll realize why as soon as you go in.

I've seen people not even use WE for pierce because it pierces so often that it's bound to hit a lot of non weak points

Are Streamstones fixed?

I'm a pure IG and I've ever only gotten IG's streamstones, both hero and warriors. I have 3 of each now.

Use it to meld something you need

Wait I didn’t see jho gs stats, only the boost sword.
Do you have a print? I’d like to see. Farming stones like crazy to max both jho gs and boost gs when they come out.
Currently at 5 warrior and 0 hero

It works because they kill each other. If you just wait, around 40m one of them will die and the other will be almost dead.

It was shared on that convetion livestream recently, I think this guy has the proper numbers:

Find a bush, then sit there and watch them bomb the shit out of each other. It took 10-15 minutes to get one of them killed this way. Finish the remaining one.

>that affinity
No way this is true. AT LEAST -30%

Attached: 1519846275017.jpg (600x800, 47K)

I'm already acquainted with the concept of letting monsters murder each-other, I'm just amused that they throw this at people without so much as a tutorial window on Tempered shit.

Ironically I've actually avoided reading about Tempered monsters because I figured the game would drag me through a bunch of story BS about it like everything else in the game. So is it just a damage boost or is there more to it? Do the monsters actually fight differently?

It's just damage boost.

Ye that's what I meant with bugs regarding deleting augments with this app, I deleted my cookies this time to work with a clean slate.
But ye it seems Zorah will win out cause of better blast, but Bazel will be preferred vs monsters that can cause bounces on blue/green.
Also of note, Zorah has a level 2 slot, Bazel only has a level 1 slot.

Attached: file.png (1185x414, 72K)

Damage boost, slight defense boost and they enrage more frequently.

No, that just means you have the French devil's own luck.

Why are the Xeno weapons so fucking boring? What a waste building up to such a cool-looking boss just for all of his weapons to be the same lazy re-used design as like 90% of the rest of the weapons. Even the armor doesn't seem very good. No flinch sounds like it'll either fuck you over harder than it'll save you or be the opposite and feel like a scrubby crutch. I can't imagine it being anywhere in between.

It forces you to play differently because you can no longer afford to take hits anymore. Several tempered attacks can straight up kill you in one hit unless you have highly augmented armor.

Nope, they only get damage boost.
Get ready to be oneshoted if your armor is not augmented maxed and you get hit with a rage scalybomb

Entirely random as far as we know, I kept getting ranged streamstones before I ever touched a gunner weapon.
On the plus side it's really nice to be able to get into guns and not worry about grinding out streamstones for them.

Should I change from the top one to the bottom one? She looks kinda chubby ingame and I fucking hate it

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180320155518.jpg (1920x2160, 648K)

You can survive anything with >300 if you eat for Def in the canteen. I suck at evading Teostra explosion so I just tank it.

What is the nicest looking shitty weapon in your opinion? For me it's probably the Bazel DBs

What site?

Keep the face and change the shitskin tone to the bottom one.

Nah it's fine. These "no mantle" elitists are just retarded shitters, plain and simple

My guess is that they wanted the Final Boss its equipment to represent the "average" MHW weapon design in some way but yeah it just makes them incredibly undesirable looks wise.

trog.zone/crit-eye/

Top but without memechromia.
Bottom looks just bad.

Tempered track gathering sucks. Any reason I shouldn't just join every fucking tempered SOS instead?

Top looks way better honestly, reminds me of 3rd generation NPCs, bottom looks like generic waifu.

Because Xenojiiva is merely the first form. We're gonna get Treasure Dragon later and it will be a second form Xenojiiva and all the ugly Xenojiiva weapons will upgrade into Treasure Dragon weapons.

You'll be more consistent just following Kirin.

No reason aside from not being able to join them since everyone and their great-grandjaggi had the same idea.

Damn thats a nice tool for comprisons
Will use the shit out of it. He should make a downloadable aplication version or something.
Thanks.

>Treasure Dragon
This meme isn't dead yet?

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180319212536.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

-30% would make it strictly worse than blos

I fucking hope so my man.
I liked my 100% affinity set with Xeno GS, but honestly the damage was average and the sword itself doens’t look nice.

Was the list wrong even once? No.

People have tried to dismiss Treasure Dragon with the DUMBEST arguments but the reality is, "The List" is infallible.

>not having faith

Infidel. Deviljho PBUH shall cleanse the world of your scum. Inshallah.

>Jagras that low
Either reddit is dumb or this site is bullshit

Attached: fucking chrome razor.png (1171x872, 98K)

At least add WE? What about augments?

Thanks, I'll do those changes then and keep the top face

You forgot to put on augments.
Jagras wins out cause it can do 3 augments. I think Affinity Attack Attack is optimal.

>shitty weapon
>Bazel DBs

Bazel DBs are actually quite good. They either have or had the best Nergigante TA. They only fall off in multiplayer because thresholds.

>Nerg tail spin
Can you not.

Where do I add augments

>Was trying to make Imperial Shimmer
>0 horns dropping despite breaking fuckers each time
>Decide to max out his research level
>Horns not even broken
>Carve 2, 1 in rewards
Every time I doubt the desire sensor, it does this. Reminds me of 3U when a friend knew he could solo G rank after his data was deleted if we helped him get Ivory Lagi armor.
47 hunts later, not one gem.

Augments aren't available for weapon wide tables yet since not every weapon has the same amount of augments, you have to add them with the single weapon option

>They only fall off in multiplayer because thresholds.
they're still good in mp hunts, you can easily get 7-8 procs in mp which amounts to about 1k extra damage

>Paolumu gives me more trouble than Nergigante

Just got MHW, should I play Hammer or Lance? I was always a LS, DB and CB player in the past and want to play something new. Is there a semi accurate weapon popularity chart?

yes

Select single weapon and the weapon, then the augments, then calculate. It will add a line for each time you do it so you can compare

Easiest/fastest way to max research levels?

Maybe

So who's the worst HR final boss? Amastu or Xeno?

Attached: thinking-L4VoV8.jpg (700x1069, 85K)

Teostra HBG by a country mile

>it's worth 8 points
>meanwhile shitty attack jewels are 64

Reddit is retarded. Their math doesn't include sharpness modifiers on charges.

Name one thing more frustrating in this game than Tempered Nerg online with a GS.

Nope, even with Augments, Leviathan is still best. Unless I'm retarded and am doing something, then feel free to show me how it's done.

Attached: jags.png (1225x192, 24K)

Nobody gives a shit about how you got the screenshot on here as long as it's not a cellphone pic.

But it's a Blast weapon? Aren't all of those good?

Dalamadur

fight-wise? Fatalis
aesthetic-wise? also Fatalis

Blast gets worse the slower your weapon is.