When will lefty/pol/ stop ruining this place?

Leftypol is a problem, but /pol/ is an even bigger fucking problem.

I want both purged from this board.

Does leftypol honestly believe that people are more divided by class than by race/ethnicity? Do they honestly believe racial differences are not biological? Leftism is dumb.

your mind is polluted by partisanship if you see either post(s) in that exchange as particularly indicative of /pol/ or /leftypol/

You can't express a right wing political belief without being labled a pollack. Same with leftism and leftypol. I don't see a solution to this, other than for people to stop throwing around buzzwords and actually engage in thoughtful discourse. Veeky Forums handles the political polarity a lot better.

Does anyone else think Veeky Forums was a mistake?
It's definitely one of the boards with the least amount of constructive discussion.
Even a board like /int/ with mostly funposters is capable of a much higher level of discourse than has ever happened on Veeky Forums, occasionally.

we should remove & humanities

>Does anyone else think Veeky Forums was a mistake?
Yep, moot predicted this ages ago.

The only way to salvage it is if we got extremely heavy moderation, but the moderaters would also need to know loads about history and not act like twats just because they have power over an anime imageboard.

I dont reall care.

>I don't see a solution to this
/pol/ is for politics, Veeky Forums is for history.

History can't be entirely divorced from political beliefs, but this board would be infinitely better if people would stop meta-posting about how much they hate the other guy and actually discuss history.

Either that or embrace the shitposting like /pol/ does

Pretty much this. We now return to your regular Veeky Forums schedule:

>holy
>roman
>empire

What the fuck does /pol/ or /leftypol/ have to do with that image?

This reminds me of that screencap that's always posted here, where a reviewer on a blog talks about a book on medieval universities, and for some reason there's a big /pol/ logo slapped onto the bottom of it.

Is that all /pol/ can do, stealing scholarship and creativity from everyone else and labeling it as your own? Hell, you even stole Pepe from /r9k/.

You're the WEWUZers of the internet.

>holy (destroys Europe, sacks Rome, betrays Constantinople)
>roman (??????????????????)
>empire (literally only fucking germans with a very weak leader who was ELECTED)

This.

race is not biological kiddo

Where do racial differences come from when children are born then? The great RNG in the sky?

>You can't express a right wing political belief without being labled a pollack. Same with leftism and leftypol.

That's a real mild way to say that you get told to fuck off when you post some inane shit

dude Alt Right as a matter of strategy never surpasses the twitter character limit. fucking ever. ive seen people beat up at Trump rallies for speaking in long form paragraphs.

theirs is an ideology of sound bytes and sentence fragments. never lengthy debates or actual persuasive argument. it only takes a few words to call someone a cuck or faggot.

okay so you are affixing your own emotional value system to blood haplo groupings. thanks for explaining to all these nice people how your ideology is structured and embarrassing yourself like this. it helps me explain Alt Right theory to normies,.

Okay ill bite and pretend you're not just parroting nonsense: name a race. what an example of a race? Just name one.

>what is AmRen
>what is Counter Currents publishing
>what is Radix
>what is NPI

Your greentext retort is solid proof of the average alt-righ kiddie's intellectual abilities.

>when an american mongrel /pol/tard calls himself aryan and claims to be whiter than slavs
every time

Nice backpedalling retard. You said Alt Right never engages in debates or speeches and never writes anything longer than a tweet, which is either a blatant lie on your part of complete ignorance. You're probably uninformed enough to think Alt Right was created by /pol/.

what the fuck is "alt right" anyways? i only remember seeing it briefly like 5 years ago now it's used by pundits everywhere since the burger election.

Who said anything about Slavs? If anything the American Alt Right is extremely pro-Slavic and only outright shitskins and shitposters peddle this antagonism against Slavs.

Catchphrase popularised by the media to lump together everyone against the established US political system who aren't far to the left of the political axis.

>what the fuck is "alt right" anyways?

The growing realization that something is not quite right in the western world.

Or a shadowy cabal of white supremacists and russian hackers.

not an argument

Thays a very shitty summary though.

Why would I take a post on Veeky Forums seriously at all?

Ironic that now poltards are denying they're the one's calling everyone not white

Now that's ALSO the jews, you blokes are fucking lunatics

I'm not even going to play this retarded game with you. Skin color is heritable. Let's just leave it at that.