Golem a dead coin and meme?

Should I cut my losses and dump my golem? Doesn't seem to be panning out like XRP and DGB did for me.

no why the hell would you

learn to hold, golem is a dollar each in a year

ETH announcements this month.
GNT rides ETH curtails.
Selling 3 weeks after you buy before any major advancements.
Do you even know what an investment is?

Golem is going to be one of those coins that you hear about once you start hearing about ETH.

You're a fool for even making this thread.

who the fuck cares you mathematically illiterate retard. If it hits a dollar you've quintupled your money in a year. With DGB you'll multiply your money by 50x by the end of the year. USE YOUR HEAD PLEASE

So what you're saying is? Double down and buy this dip?

>investing with something that is a guaranteed x5 increase as opposed to a FUCKING MEME gamble currency like digibyte

sure. Be sure to sell DGB before the dump comes

Don't care if this coin goes 20 times the value. Won't touch Jewish cryptokike bullshit.

Man up and buy more.

Gotta agree here. When I saw GNT drop below $0.20 today I smiled and bought more. Brass comes soon and EEA *should elevate the entire ethereum ecosystem. Sure there are competitors, but honestly it's too hard to evaluate the quality at this point so it's worth playing both (or more) sides of the "let me render that cgi workload 4 u frend" market because of the odds of at least one of them succeeding.

Hodl for eth announcement... Don't be surprised when you're rolling

what coin do you mean by 'this coin' ?
and what do you mean by 'jewish cryptokikebs' ?

thinking of buying into golem because every coin i'm comfortable and knowledgable about feels pumped atm.

Who is GNTs competitor?

Bitbean

And Posw.

Memecoin? You can use digibytes to buy gift cards already. It's being integrated into LOL, steam, minecraft, etc as we speak. It actually has real world application hence why it's mooning.

What is golem good for? Making a couple of jew niggers rich and making you poor, that's what.

Hell yes. We seem to be at the baseline. I've bought 4 to 6 times around this price region.

Golem is a mega long hold which encapsulates on the natural evolution of technology, being companies hiring "supercomputers" or netwroked computers.

RLC are currently at a baseline too and they recently released a press statement about what they've been up to. Things are looking VERY good.

We will be rewarded extremely greatly for having strong hands.

I highly recommend buying a large sum and simply deleting it from your blockfolio. Imagine its lost money and return 3 - 6 months later and you;ll be pleasently surprised I promise you.

I moved ALL my long term investments to the bottom of my blockfolio, so I dont see their useless fluctuations.

e.g. Eth, GNT, RLC and DGB

Bitbean's team is wild, one of my friends just left Google to join the dev team. Making fucking magic happen there, pity most of the announcements are behind closed doors until they finish up their rebrand (web and mobile wallets UI too). Going big & long on it. Sleeping giant.

Is it just me or is Golem basically what fucking Richard Hendricks is building in Silicon Valley right now

iEX.ce (RLC)

>Not reviewing the developer list and seeing Julian (((Zawistowski))) is the CEO
>Not realizing that a Golem is a Jewish mythological creature that is controlled by rabbis
>Not looking at this as just another power grab by international Jewry to attempt to take control of a new money market

>(((Zawistowski)))

thats a polish name

And may I add to this, people seem to be saying Golem is unproven/untested tech.

No, they have already shown a test case running Blender, a 3d application, rendering using Golem nodes.

RLC may have a team of geniuses on hand but the jews at Golem have at least teased us with a tangible possibility of the future.

I know its hard to imagine 4 years in the future, but as a VFX artist as my day job, the concept of RLC/Golem are tantalizing. But I will admit investing in both is a bit silly, as most likely only one will succeed.

Maidsafe is sort of in that area, and I've heard storj.io and suchflex as well

plus parts of aws would serve similar purposes

>But I will admit investing in both is a bit silly, as most likely only one will succeed.
so youre better off investing in one and taking a 50/50 shot instead of investing in both and guaranteeing profit?
retard

>It's being integrated into LOL, steam, minecraft, etc as we speak. It actually has real world application hence why it's mooning.

lol, no it isn't. Digibytes makes their own shit FOR league (which no one uses) but there isn't any actual integration or acknowledgement from any of those platforms.

there's barely anything about digibytes in relation to those games on the whole internet.

And there are many, many Polish Jews. That's why he's a cryptokike.

This.

The price increased purely on hype. It has nothing going for it right now.

what is the feeling
that put Veeky Forums in its place
a sea of red numbers
all down the side of your page

your gains all evaporate
tears fill your eyes
you post cos you can't speak
you're just trying not to cry

you just got scammed
pumped and dumped you stupid cuck
you just got scammed
and everybody laughed and clapped

and it was obvious
you just got scammed

except that you can buy stuff with it. Can you buy stuff with Jewlom?

Golem has a real roadmap ahead. Its creating things on a good timetable, unlike the majority of coins out there. It's going to $1 by the end of this year.

In the end Jews have the best success and connections at the top. You want a Jew running things.

the distributed work aspect, yes

What kind of company would seek decentralized computational power? Would universities get in on this?

very good for research

Yeah golem is a memecoin, i dumped mine for DGB.