/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>Patch notes (OB67.5)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?72875

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Attached: DYs-i5xUQAA-hFj.jpg (1000x1200, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/paladins_gamepedia/a/a6/Fairy_SP_SpawnChatter_Champion1_1.ogg
my.mixtape.moe/pdfgmi.mp3
paladins.com/developer-diary-4-damage-champions/
esports.paladins.com/news/pgs-competitive-ruling-cheating-allegations-against-blasqu-eu-phase-7-week-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/paladins_gamepedia/a/a6/Fairy_SP_SpawnChatter_Champion1_1.ogg

Quick question, What the fuck am i supposed to do with gold? I just got back from not having played in forever and I have 892k, what is it good for?

Maeve is copping a feel.

Buying champions, leveling them up, buying their legendaries, mastery garbage. That's all, I think.

Currently you can burn gold either by buying new champs, or inflating your champ experience.

my.mixtape.moe/pdfgmi.mp3

where do non-humans side in the conflict

the fuck's with the inconsistent mic quality in this game
This is the only game I have ever played where this has been an issue

I got the founders back like a million years ago so I have all champions free forever or something.

so it's kinda pointless for me?

I think you will still have to buy Khan's legendaries, or level him up like a peasant.

AND...smitE!

Attached: LUNARTIC.png (800x666, 210K)

Valera is an elf, and she's with Paladins, same with Ying. Skye and Torvald are with magistrate. Leipori, Fairies and Vulpines don't give a fuck, except for Moji, Willo and Pip. Pip is with Magistrate, who knows with Moji and Willo. Stone people, namely Inara and Terminus used to be with Resistance, but Term is dead and no longer has a free will.

Pip is with the terrorists, check autistic owl's trailer.

>not even smiteposting can keep /palg/ alive

Attached: high-quality skins coming soon to Paladongs.png (1036x508, 763K)

It's time for the ultimate weapon, loliposting.

Shit, you are right, must have been a brain fart.

Needs more OBSORB.

Attached: DYtPCZNWsAAzCVx.jpg (1001x1200, 144K)

Attached: 1508859938452.jpg (313x347, 40K)

Willo fights both sides.

>terrorists
*freedom fighters

Maeve is a comfort girl for the Magistrate!

This looks fine.

Attached: trash.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Maeve is flat!
FLAT!!

paladins.com/developer-diary-4-damage-champions/
IT'S HERE!

nothing will save paladins

>no vivian changes
>no lian

>left is Bruce Campbell
>right is a guy with downs and FAS
>"looks fine"

>literally just a slight bomb king nerf
nice

Maeve sells her services to anyone with the right amount of coins.

>nothing for willo
>kinessa unchanged
Oh wow, ok.

And that's a good thing.

bully yingposter

Vivian is perfect as is, shitter.

She's boring and bad, I never seen her in comp and playing her in casual is boring.

>boring
to you

Attached: 1497077100551.png (282x265, 14K)

>plebs think that just because Martini only included BK in his blog this somehow means that he's the only dps to get rebalanced

good post

He literally says that bk and Cassie are the only ones getting small touches, everyone else is only getting card changes.

man I can't wait to enjoy another whole month of le epic instant no cooldown 50% heal teleport kinessa

Her legendaries need some work, the proxy mine legendary is super shit right now.

>bomb king nerf
praise martini

WOWWWWWW

BOMB KING IS FUCKING GARBAGE NOW

HI REZ AND MARTINI HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEYRE DOING

Okay, let's look at what he wrote.
"...mostly came down to reworking, fixing and improving Loadout Cards. A few Champions like Bomb King and Cassie"
>mostly
>reworking, fixing and improving cards
>a few ... like
He doesn't say what you say he's saying.

This will do nothing to BK.

t. Wood

Only her mine legendary should be reworked. The others each have their uses. Not every legendary needs to be viable in every situation.

>everyone forgets to mention that Khan doesn't have a harpoon launcher gauntlet any more
So what if Commander's Grab is some shitty melee move

I don't care if male characters are shitty. I only play waifus.

Attached: maeve winterout3.png (500x737, 232K)

>finally reworking worthless cards
god bless
>into the same generic shit that every other champion has
whelp

>the biggest group amongst all champions
>only bk mentioned
>uhhh, some card tuning for the rest
Lazy fucks.

My thoughts exactly but hopefully this means less bugs right

She's really bad, her whole kit/inspiration is dull
Imagine if they gave her a reiterpallasch and gave her a big cape.

Attached: tumblr_p2epjf6Zfp1wcyd9yo1_500.jpg (500x212, 19K)

willo needs an ult buff and 3 of her 4 talents need to be buffed or merged into her base kit

almost all cards are irrelevant garbage on willo

that's been their policy since OB started, removing cards that makes play styles unique and replacing them with standard cdr/heal/distance/ammo cards.

That was their policy from CLOSED beta, user
Cards have been steadily losing their impact and unique function since day one.

Khan is really badass in the cinematic.

So who will be your vote for the winner of the event? I'm all up for Lian's victory, but Buck is kinda cool. Khan took the show right there, we already know that Jenos is a powerful God but Khan just stood there unfazed. I hope for a PUNY GOD moment for Khan. I don't really care that much for Jenos to be honest.

Like she's supposed to be a commander but she doesn't even has any abilities that indicates that or interacts with her team, her entire kit is unoriginal and lifted from previous champs, her model looks fucked up, she makes the game look even more amateurish that it is.

Lian main, but Buck has to win.

>hirez reduced ruckus minigun spinning time because it encouraged to hold left click like a retard
>then they gave Vivian a legendary that encourages the same playstyle

i support buck

I just like magistrate, man. And Khan. And Lian.
Jenos and Buck will probably flee and Khan will be left with Jenos' mask only or some shit

so autism king is pretty much the best character? he is unkillable and has the best fucking cc in the game

>he thinks being a bullet hose isn't fun

Yes.

I should be streaming within OB68. I hope to make you all proud.

Am I the only one whos sick and tired of hearing every single character scream to help the tank the second they start taking shots

No one cares about Jenos, he's an angry manlet in a weird costume.

>the siege begins
what did they mean by this?

Yeah i play both Lian and i support magistrate, i think that Khan is bad ass, don't care about Jenos.

But Buck is just such an adorably likable champion. He alone is basically making me sway to the fish God.

Just don't mention this place ever
It's because we can see a little of ourselves in Buck.

Good luck, user.

Is spawn chatter just gone or was it never actually implemented to begin with

Yeah, he is super positive but seems to have a lot of problems but he doesn't let it show and he keeps smiling. And he is really polite, and has a massive shotgun.

>I support the Magistrate

Attached: 1505059791351.jpg (780x439, 76K)

The fire rises.

Attached: BigGuy.png (1064x1080, 619K)

see you in ob69 when i will be able to pick Khan

good post

Make sure to give shoutouts to
>mopsy
>veegee
>palgay
>maeve and friends
>. . . and SMITE!

He's also wildly autistic and has no real friends.

What if Khan is actually a robot?

>I support the Paladins.

Attached: America.jpg (600x318, 39K)

esports.paladins.com/news/pgs-competitive-ruling-cheating-allegations-against-blasqu-eu-phase-7-week-3

He also speaks only in memes and the most generic writing possible

His armour better not have this fucking crayon-like colour hue, it's such a major turn-off
He needs dents, burns and blemishes on his armour

Magistrate has all the best boys and girls so I gotta give it to them.

Aico, I don't really wanna see these gaymer grills who only play Seris and Jenos to celebrate.

What if he's a gay robot?!!!

>Paladins
>not crayon colored
>Paladins
>dents and wear

a-
user

how much you wanna bet that they will fuck something up? not counting the skin changes because most of they players are in favour and hi-rez is know for pushing boundaries.

>During the PGS Phase 7, Week 3 games for the EU region, Bulls member BlasQu was accused of cheating and utilizing third-party hacks while participating in an official tournament. Because we received multiple complaints, we replayed the matches in question to investigate these allegations. After a thorough review by our esports department and our support team, we have determined that BlasQu did utilize cheats during his PGS matches and is in violation of both the official PGS rules and the Terms of Service for Paladins.

>As outlined in the official PGS rules, players are prohibited from “using any injector, cheat, hack, third party software, third party hardware, or other instruments, tools, materials, or methods to obtain an unfair advantage over other users” or otherwise violating the game’s Terms of Service. Because BlasQu violated this clause, this player has been banned from using his Paladins account, and will be banned from competing in any Hi-Rez tournaments in the future. His team (Bulls) will be disqualified from Phase 7, and all crystal/monetary prizing will be removed.

J U S T

Based Paladins confirmed for freedom loving Americans. God bless.

>UE3
>Skins having dents and wear

Calling it now, they will "accidentally" remove all common recolors

We can only hope.

they won't

They already announced they are removing most alts except for the rare one.

Not even accidentally, they said that they will be removing recolours except for 1/champion, and that will more than likely be the Uncommon recolour