Competitive DOTA 2 Analysis: datdota.com
Hero Stats, DPS Calculator, & Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2

>NEWS & STREAMS
gosugamers.net
liquiddota.com
dota2protracker.com
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Attached: 1511646900277.png (500x375, 216K)

>heroes on dire aren't called villains

Attached: rly make u thenk.gif (498x498, 617K)

did u just save this joke up for the new thread

Anime makes you worse at Dota

Attached: unknown-16.png (358x466, 290K)

Is sheepstick anywhere remotely close to being a pro yet? Did she give up because she lost some fpl games?

>Be jug
>Die twice stupidly but still doing okay
>Out of nowhere qop starts calling me garbage and flaming
>Starts throwing and all chatting about how bad I am and how he doesn't care about winning as I lose
>Baffled
Nice 6 months ban, I'm not sure if its real anymore

Attached: 3.jpg (500x375, 108K)

WHERE IS DA ARTIFACT Open Beta valve?

Attached: 1508792360568-v.jpg (358x362, 13K)

how should i dose my ritalin for optimal mmr grinding

Attached: venge and DP dual lane.png (956x1069, 1003K)

i took a bunch of adderall (like 150mg) for sc2 and i grinded for 12 hours without even noticing it. shit was insane

just take 100mg and you'll be fine for 10 games maybe

who is the most evil hero on the Radiant?
who is the most good hero on the Dire?

Attached: 1497834183422.png (348x342, 130K)

>playing starcraft at all
isnt that game dead already?

gross looking

this was 5 years ago

how does communication with your team sound like if you're on adderall? or would you just be 1vs5ing everyone?

Currently on a 72% win rate since subbing to Plus
definitely play to win to be quite honest with you all

adderall just makes you very focused. so you're gonna be looking everywhere and doing everything. Made my mechanical skill better (at least it felt better)

No different. Adderall is useful in games because it's a cognitive enhancer.
t. ADHD

>Develops tolerance
>Develops chemical dependency
What now kiddo?

become washed up pro like ppd

GIVE ME (YOU)S

Attached: matchhistorytoday.jpg (676x952, 146K)

cant critique because talents have made this game so convoluted i cant even tell whats viable anymore

H-help

Attached: 1470420477062.png (683x697, 617K)

fuck you mean you lil bitch i have 25% win rate in this picture.
that's -375 mmr

>sfz vs c9 was 3 years ago

Someone post the colab

yea but youre picking a bunch of gay meme heroes so i cant tell if youre just gay or if this game is a mess with talents and memes

meth

So my peak was Legend two and im now at 2,649 mmr. so im almost 1k behind legend 3 right?

legend 0 here, was 3.5 k mmr before, now im sub 3k after having stopped for a while

shit's fucked, people have no life and grind dota

and i was wondering why ancients are still in my mmr range until i found out that you peak doesnt mean anything at all

I can deduct from this that you need to stop playing mid you fuckface. I bet you afk farm mid all day until you get ganked and then rage buyback and ensure you don't have any way of coming back to the game after losing 300 gold to a fucking Disruptor.

im sporting a 48% wr since my sub

maybe mid isnt your thing friend

how is this OD losing mid to a TB on artour's stream right now

he has basher qued up how do u deal with that shit

hes maxing E so he can Q artour without losing mana, but he needs levels which he doesnt have so he can't do anything

you play way too many games in a day dude

comcast bros ww@

Attached: dota2_2018-03-20_17-19-54.png (687x452, 157K)

your archon skills impress me o wise one.
but they are false since i have most kill participation almost every game

i got promoted to divine 1 at a lower mmr than my initial promotion to divine 0 after about 2 months of only playing party/smurf games

really wish valve would say how any of this shit works

Fite me

ikr
>tfw 9k mmr legend [4]

Well you're most likely killing useless shit and making shitty trades. If you are playing a core role like mid and losing most of them, almost all in fact, you are the problem.

>6 loss streak
>each loss I do alright but my team feeds like crazy
>now I will keep getting paired with people with shit losing streaks because of bad luck
man I would love to know what the fuck I do wrong

Attached: 1362614806397.jpg (426x513, 56K)

u wuz borne from the armpits of satan hisself boyo

Odds play ranked
Evens pick Techies

have fun

>rtz low prio
lmao

porque no los dos?

you are the problem

system is working

sure but how
like how do I improve

>really wish valve would say how any of this shit works
im glad they dont, cause then we'd have people crying constantly about how they got jewed by a +24 mmr gain and missed their star by 1 mmr before a 10 game loss streak

sorry only divine players are allowed to criticize me
hmm

Attached: ex1.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

think really REALLY hard on your game.
Are you pushing too hard? Taking fights instead of farming?
Are you farming too much? Playing too passively instead of pushing the advantage?
Do you realize how strong your hero is at a certain time or do you underestimate yourself?
When your teammates are obviously having a bad game do you help them? Or do you pick bad heroes like anti-mage and farm all game?

Watch some pro replays and compare them to your own

hmmmmmm

Attached: ex2.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

but is that better or worse than people crying constantly about how the medals appear at different actual mmrs for different people and the inevitable theorycrafting involved in that?

>200 cs on lina in what appears to be a 35+ minute game
>9 deaths
>that build
>losing to a 4 core

your team didnt do good but you're definitely part of the problem bud

>building veils on lina
>not building bloodstone on lina
>picking lina against that lineup

divine 1 player here. I'm certain that specific loss was a team thing. Not necessarily voids, but the entire teams.

Attached: s4 lul.png (500x500, 207K)

Either Troll or Oracle for Radiant.
Clinkz or Lycan for Dire.

This one i lost mid against sf cus he picked after me and had help from earth spirit, while my 4 retards managed to lose their lanes as well and wk even decided to go midas.
nonetheless
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: ex3.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

>but is that better or worse than people crying constantly about how the medals appear at different actual mmrs for different people and the inevitable theorycrafting involved in that?
much better
since no one knows for certain what ranking up entails
let them cry that jon got their medal at 2600 mmr instead of 2650mmr they dont know that jon is a plus member with 30 commends/day

hm????

im archon and even i knew that was a horrible lina game, his items were also pretty awful

I REPEAT, SCARYFACEZZZ VS CLOUD9 200 MINUTE GAME WAS EXACTLY 3 YEARS AGO. CAN SOMEONE POST THE D2G PICTURE COLAB FROM THE MATCH???

OR IS D2G FILLED WITH FUCKING NEWFAGS THAT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT?

Attached: 1875C193-961B-4FE9-86D3-E70D95F904FA.jpg (350x268, 16K)

ops forgot pic
hmmmmm

Attached: ex4.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

I can deduct from this that you need to stop playing mid you fuckface. I bet you afk farm mid all day until you get ganked and then rage buyback and ensure you don't have any way of coming back to the game after losing 300 gold to a fucking Disruptor.

Attached: lul.png (350x272, 104K)

post dotabuff you lil shit and let me analyse everything instead of your cherry picking

>newfag doesn't have it saved
>doesn't know how to look through archives either
L O L

>spending 5k on a linkens in that game
>dying 10 times

if you're going to cherrypick games to show how hard you "carried" and still lost you should at least pick ones where you were clearly crushing and still lost, not ones where you just barely did better than the rest of your garbage team

is the only game thats even close to arguable that you might have deserved to win, you werent playing mid (go figure) and you still wasted 4200 gold to larp as lee sin in dota

Attached: 1290996957862.jpg (412x371, 54K)

as you can see Im a phoneposter and I wont be on my pc for a while

Attached: 409123DC-512F-43D8-B425-C7C0B59F250C.jpg (500x436, 105K)

that pic is sick

People actually still watched Dota then?
I don't think I've watched matches properly ever since TI3. Then again, the current state of this game doesn't really make it an interesting game to spectate, with the stale picks and 1 viable play style.

HMMMMM?
good for you bud, now back to playing husk, dont forget to ban that aa and ask for an oracle .
no thanks i'll stick to cherry picking my previous 15 losses of which i'm now posting 5th, if all of these were prevented i would have a 50% win rate.
And i know i'm good i've been playing with and against divine friends and i'm not worse than them when it comes to captains mode.

Attached: ex5.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

spectre has a 56% win rate
nerf pls

Sure.

Attached: lul.png (989x107, 49K)

Lmao, you actually lost to Midas woods N'aix.

Ban Pudge, you retard. Pubs are easily won by keeping him away from that one autist that wants to play TDM and doesn't care if he wins.

>267 lh on STORM when other players have 600+ and even a pa has 400+
>once again going late when your lineup doesnt scale for shit

yeah you're clearly an ancient ape that doesnt know how to farm and play dota at the same time and thinks kills/damage should equate to winning, this game is about killing the ancient not killing players
notice how the luna has more than double your farm and appears to have not hit a single thing besides a creep or tower the entire game, he still gets the win

why are you even posting party games.
i don't even play party ranked.

>And i know i'm good i've been playing with and against divine friends and i'm not worse than them when it comes to captains mode.

Then why aren't you divine? If you lent your account to me (div 1) do you really think I wouldn't be able to climb because of le scary boogeyman forced 50%?

You are EXACTLY where you belong or else you would naturally climb, that's a fact.

oh you seem to misunderstand.
i'm at literally 4000 right now.
ancient 4 is around 4640.

that there
pudge is literally in 40% of the games

>almost no building damage
>low CS, high hero damage
>only midgame picks
your problem is that all you do is try to force snowballs while the enemy team plays smart
you aren't in 2k anymore, you can't just assume your enemies will tilt and let you steamroll them after you get a modest early lead

or was it 4560?

>return to the game 3 days ago after not playing for few months
>win all 7 rankeds
>everyone communicates in english and acts nice even as far as to apologize for their shitty plays
wait i thought 6 month ban will be a meme and no one will be concerned by it
what happened

spics consider ruining online games to be inherently part of the fun of playing them so most of them are eligible for bans
there's a reason player numbers are plummeting even though the game is only stagnant

that and u get matched with ppl with ur own language

ppl still flame though but dota is a game for old boys and it's rare people really freak out

Apparently ancient 4 4k mmr was too hard for you.

Rethink your game and come back in a month.

Those are my 2 last Huskar games.

How do you guys remain so on topic after so long? I'm curious, because /lolg/ and /sc2/ and most mmo generals turn into pure offtopic autism, but at least you guys talk about the game a lot.

Attached: 1521570777986.png (324x246, 52K)

DEAD GAEM shitposting backfired so it's fun and contrarian to be on topic to spite them

i have nobody irl to talk about dota with
besides real life is invasive and annoying enough, no need to bring it up here, excessively at least

Because we don't listen to gook music.

well at the end of the day dota really is one of the ''deepest'' games out there

how tf does lycan have a 60% win rate in 5k+

i dont get it what i should do to win games in ranked again... i try to be calm and focus only on my game and then i still lose more games (on 1 win comes 7 losses)

>not a retard-bait hero/wannabesumailmiraclehero
>only a few hardcounters (ench, wyvern)
>ends games fast so less chances of mistakes
>can win 1v9, can win 5v5
>stable laner, mowes tier 1 and two towers like candy
>scales decently, not top tier but gets the job done with bkb/ac/abyssal/necro
>very easy to read in a draft when a lycan can just run over the enemy draft that lacks depush or comes online too late

feel the same

i know im fucking up somehow but 80% of my losses felt like unwinnable games

Haven't been here in a long time what are some spicy maymays and is marinara trench still a thin g?

so since im dropped in the low 2k pool which heroes are good in this pool?

how do i play lycan