/eog/ - EVE Online General

Last thread died edition.

>Can I make enough ISK for PLEXing?
Actually, training 5M of a selection of 20M SP is F2P now, as is playing with the skills listed here:
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/clone-states-the-next-steps/

Reminder to never trust anybody in this thread with fits, ever.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions. They give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the (outdated) /eog/ pastebin:
pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy

Future:
eveonline.com/article/p4ejjg/balance-changes-coming-in-the-march-release

Currently:
>EVE Online: Arms Race
>updated F2P
>Daily Alpha Injectors
updates.eveonline.com/
forums.eveonline.com/t/februrary-balance-update-assault-frigates-and-assault-damage-controls/

Past:
>EVE Online: Lifeblood:
updates.eveonline.com/date/2017-10-24/
>Alpha ships re-balanced.. minigames, moonmining, refineries, and more!
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid, pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true).

Attached: EVEOnline_ships_Venture.jpg (2560x1440, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.eveuniversity.org/Mining_Barges
zkillboard.com/alliance/99002775/
zkillboard.com/character/91538173/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAM or HML drakes?

Have you ever warped away and forgot to collect your drones Veeky Forums?

>chat boxes reset to default size every time I log in

this is the worst patch in eve history. just kill me

I made 4 mil isk off of 3 hours of mining yesterday, are you guys proud of me?

I barely made 900k gold yesterday after questing for 6 hours

Did you just get super unlucky? how does that even happen?

Yes a few times
Usually corp mates pick em up or I warp back in

recommend corps
>inb4 All-Out

Attached: 9f4967f7eb442a76b1253f017031bfcfd62b5f09714783f85ffb6306a84f9a03.jpg (489x629, 62K)

I warped away and didn't forgot which belt I was on, then like 4 hours later I randomed into them just floating in space.

Good times.

haev u ever warped away and got the urge to close and uninstall the game before exiting the tunnel Veeky Forums

Yes when traveling with a battleship through 150+ AU systems

Hey Eve Cucks.

How does it feel knowing some fgt has probably 9001 botting super carriers running for years making quadrillions of isk and generally making the economy/game hard on everyone? Or that fact that if you haven't botted all that hard work you've done ingame ain't worth shit??

Well? Is there a reason to play this botting simulator or not?

I'm thinking of moving to Star Citizen

>inb4 post ignored

Attached: 063.png (1280x1079, 1010K)

>Star Citizen
:joy:

this is bait

>Star Citizen
Where my dogs at

>star citizen

Attached: chrisroberts.jpg (760x400, 71K)

>mjd attack battlecruisers
how do we feel about this

>we

>when you're not in local

Attached: TV.jpg (335x188, 10K)

Yup, happens now and then

Broken, lagging locals is the best bug ever, hope they dont patch it and just claim it as a feature

on one hand it's bad because abcs are slippery rangefag bullshit and should not ever be buffed, but on the other hand it makes them less counterable with slippery rangefag bullshit

Do people get mad when people don't let them approach them and get blasted by the higher damage close range?

no, people get mad when ccp continuously makes the game less balanced and shits on certain playstyles

Just get a titan bro

Cyclone buff when

just like real life, innit. it's part of the immersion

more like star shitizen

Today baka

When it's ready.

Remember in like 2014 or 2015 when they were putting out a remodel a month or something
What the fuck happened

Cyclone

Minmatar Battlecruiser bonus per level: 7.5% to Heavy Missile Launcher and Heavy Assault Missile Launcher rate of fire (was 5%)

What is there even to talk about for eve

Nice bait. Here... pictures of bots.

Attached: AFK.jpg (600x1120, 117K)

Requesting sauce on CCP Seagull's boipussy for strictly gameplay purposes.

it still needs more buffing though is the point

the boipussy?

leave boipussy alone

How do I use fuzzworks to figure out the price of a blueprint? I have a few zeugma analyzer blueprints, and I want to know how much they are worth.

can't you just look in game. pro tip not very much compared to the module price

Why are people happy about the local bug?

I have other blueprints as well, including a 'High-Grade Ascendancy Epsilon' bp I found in a ghost site. There aren't any contracts in the game for a BP like that, so I have no idea how much it goes for, but I assume a lot. How do I use fuzzworks to figure out the price of the bp?

You could just build the ascendancy epsilon yourself, why let anyone else have a share of your profit if you don't have to?

I am an alpha

heh

I apologise for your loss.

Could someone actually help me instead of insulting me?

That doesn't sound like a insult, try not to take things to hard user.
Also consider the fact they might just not know.

How good is a Marshal at lvl 4s?

show info, buy all. subtract that number from the value of the product, then multiply by the number of runs. if you want to actually sell the blueprint you'll need to reduce that price a little so the buyer can profit

Not good enough to justify the 25b price.
If you have one, sell it right now while the price is still this high and rebuy it in a week after the price has dropped to below 1b.

about as good as a regular t1 bs

Which mining barge is the best bang for my buck?
I'm going to all in on one of them but not to sure of the differences.

Zeugma BPs are pretty worthless but the best way to work out a blueprint price is to calculate the material cost, subtract that from the sell price of the module on the market and pick somewhere between that number and 0. For items with lower trade volume, the potential margin needs to be higher in order for people to buy your BP. Alternatively, just keep it to build when you're no longer an alpha or have a friend who will build it if you give them the materials.

I know shit about mining except huffing gas in low (tried a bit with a venture) and havent play for a few years but I remember that any t2 mining crap was overpriced AF and only the procurer had actual tank.
Mining ore, mathematically speaking, is for nullfags with bots and rorqs. They are the biggest faggots in the game and even lbgt people call them gay. Some say BoB lost and Mittens quit the game because they contracted AIDS from so much RMT.

rorq nullfags are worse than CODE players running INCS with their main. Thats how bad they are.

Noob here looking to get a passive income stream to help fuel my pvp practice

How much ISK/month could one expect to make from basic P1/P2 planetary interaction stuff?

rorq nullfags are worse than CCP devs.

Absolute trash. Dont know what products sell well now but the ideal is having all characters in one account doing an input/output model on temperate and barren worlds with P3.
Expect moving a lot of crap though. Needs DST or Orca unless you want to die at the gates.

I see, thanks

Why do people hate Code?

omg thats terrible!

Depends, highsec or low/null?
Solo or in fleet?
Hauling shit back yourself or dumping into a hauler/orca/rorqual?

>not comfy prospect gas harvesting

>not comfy blowing up moons

>wiki.eveuniversity.org/Mining_Barges
Pick your poison. Just dont mine without boosts since its pretty shit unless you literally have nothing else to do.

>overestimating links
>probably thinks 1 miner + 1 link ship is efficient

Solo and I'd like to push my luck more in lower sec, mostly mining solo.

Oneiros

>mining
>lowsec mining
>solo lowsec mining

>titan
Wallet warrior ship of choice.

Even your Grandma can fly a titan in nu-eve

Then again everyone already has one

they gank a lot

zkillboard.com/alliance/99002775/

Because local is a crap, especially around Jita

it's only useful for "gf" after a fight

QUITTING EVE FIRESALE
STOLEN CORP LOOT (13.1 BIL) AT 8.9 MIL
DOUBLE YOUR ISK BY SENDING ME MONEY! You must read the rules carefully on my Bio.

zkillboard.com/character/91538173/

So what's in the new event sites and how hard is it going to ass blast me if I warp to it in a T1 shitfit cruiser?

they are really easy, if you can face tank guristas den you should be ok

get heela for max comfy

Did they fix local yet?

This is a friendly reminder that /dog/ gets cucked by reddit. Devs value the refined and well-stated opinions of redditors and reddit based communities are extremely succesful in-game compared to the serial failures that are /dog/ guilds.

Reddit also has superior memes.

Attached: eogcucked.png (840x872, 84K)

>Reddit also has superior memes.
No it doesn't. That said why do you expect devs to take feedback from here? It's Veeky Forums, we'd chase them away with pitchforks just for being here.

Hey, recruiter for skill urself here. I have seen people asking how to join, so let me make this clear.

We have whats left of active ex-members of pizza and broski north.

It's not a "/v/ bros or Veeky Forums alliance" but culturally you wont get closer to that in eve than with us. No one that matters is gonna be upset for you for saying nigger or posting /pol/ memes here, hell it's even encouraged as long as it's not annoying.

That said we are not a newbie friendly alliance like pizza was. But I have a soft spot for /v/ bros recruits. So I am happy to help people out and inform them of the bare minimum for joining, and give them a way in if I like them.

People generally hate content leeches, people who have characters in many big name alliances. So keeping an alt in (relevant pvp alliance here) and places like that for "fun" and "content" is kinda hated. If it's keeping an alt in something like all-out I couldn't care less since they are so irrelevant. But I sort of doubt all-out members have the SP and alts needed to join us and actually be able to do things and have fun.

Also don't even consider joining if you are locked to hard USTZ and cant do stuff before 23:00 or 00:00 eve. We are EUTZ mainly, sometimes USTZ when what we are fighting set their timers to USTZ to try to avoid us.

Attached: ZaSuUE9.jpg (500x176, 32K)

What about AUTZ?

none at all

too bad your doctrines are so boring

Lokis, MJD sniper Rokhs and capitals/supers. We have not had the option to brawl and trade with battleships until recently. Stuff like Nightmares and Machariels. But could change in the future who knows.

Literally no one cares, fuck off

>irrelevant alliances talking about the relevancy of All-Out

>berets don't work with dreadlocks
ccpls

Can I recruit an existing alpha that has never updated to omega? My friend made a character last week but only told me today.

mfw all-out is unironically more relavant than skill urself

Attached: 1506689851647.jpg (394x790, 34K)

no, new accounts only

your friend missed out on 250k free SP (about a 5 days worth).

up to you guys if he wants to start fresh or not

thats cute, I hope all-out rolls into droneland holes and start hunting us with their hunter alts

Attached: 1450151277841.jpg (510x666, 98K)

mfw all-out has more titan pilots than kek urself

Attached: 1520806928420.png (600x715, 327K)

Looks like he'll remake. If he upgrades to Omega with one of the discounted packs on Amazon, do I still get the RAF bonus?

all-out merging into PL when?

Attached: gd9cx3H.png (402x604, 233K)

all-out controls wormhole space from the shadows with an iron fist, strong but fair.

Braxus Deninard himself answers only to the all-out brotherhood.

Peperoni & cheese is the best topping you could ask for on a pizza

Is it dead?

Server currently shitting itself.
I don't know why, but CCBenis should fix it soon-ish.

Attached: ItsFucked.gif (640x360, 1.9M)