/bfg/ - Battlefield General

I'd scout her territory, if you know what I mean Edition

>>>LINKSPLATOONSFAQ

Attached: chans_kaisers17-12-5.jpg (1200x774, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YV7skMXxJs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally got to pilot the blimp and it sure was fun. Hover over the flags, dropping bombs.

Finally found the new one.
On a side note
>plays OP kills sniper.
>o a Ross mk.III
>trys it man its good
>die
>remembers M95 is supposed to be similar
>fucking love M95 now.

Anyone else here go into spectator mode when you want to take a break and eat something?

>p10
you fucking kidding me

What the FUCK is up with this annoying game-breaking bug where your gun suddenly starks jerling to the right indefinitely? It's nauseating and makes aiming/playing in general impossible

Swear to god this along with the one-shot spawnkilling is making this game almost unplayable

the michael j fox bug? if its any consolation it happens to everyone.

try not to die, the number one cause is getting revived and number two is getting shot (little harder to avoid)

>throwing smoke grenades into fog

Attached: i can't see shit - the stevie wonder story.jpg (220x252, 15K)

I'm a shitter

Attached: ezgif-1-ef36c2e9fd.gif (444x250, 3.77M)

I feel like the team balance is worse than it's ever been. They'll put all the try-hard sweaty clan cunts on one team, and everyone else on the other. I see it all the time now, and the kind of 1000 - 200/300 blowouts that happen on conquest now is disgusting.

Just team switch nerd

Switching team or not, the point is, the balance is fucked. It's no fun getting stomped, but it's not much more fun being on the team doing the stomping.

It's been what, almost two years now since this came out? And how has this NOT been fixed yet by ((Dice))?

I swear this is the last game from them i buy

I also love how literally all the guns are shit until you unlock class rank 10

Currently grinding my way towards selbstlader but assault is still rank 4 so until i get hellshitter unlocked bf5 might have come out already heh

neither is getting swapped out of your squad/team because the other team is flat out shit.

good lord that script and all the servers that ran it in bf4 pissed me off so much.

>Want to play some bf3
>Doesn't work in either waterfox or firefox proper due to infinite referal error

Fucking amazing

Nu-dice is truly incompetent af

>voting for vanilla maps over dlc

Attached: dont do that.gif (312x234, 1.75M)

>repeatedly playing ballroom, amiens, monte grappa, st. quentin and sinai all day on [MIXED] servers

Attached: 09852342323.jpg (654x539, 64K)

git gud
no, really, git gud. a weapon is only as good as its user. you will not like the shitbadler either if you don't understand how to use it.

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (375x375, 41K)

I should probably play something other than operations

I wouldn't bother honestly.
>conquest
musical flags
>everything else
ded

Sometimes I want to play Rush or Frontlines but either there are no populated servers or there is only 1 server and it's totally stacked with people on one team who have played nothing but that gamemode since the game was released.

operations give the best rewards tho

double dip progress on boxes

I miss Rush

Attached: 20161225_031106000_iOS1.jpg (480x720, 52K)

You’re not a shitter. I’ve been doing that since release with the pistols instead of shotgun.

Play Bad Company 2 on PC, the only populated NA servers are usually rush. I played that shit for.. Christ, like 700 hours finally getting to rank 50. If I ever see a fucking MCOM ever again it will be too soon.

Which bolt-action are you guys using to complete the CM? I'm using the 1895 Trench because I gotta shoot fast.

What about gold crates :^)
Gewehr 95 because its the only single action I'm not trash with

Attached: IMG_74fc4fd2-4d2e-48a0-8a54-9429b7dd2644.png (266x197, 55K)

>What about gold crates :^)
what?

My platoon got banned because we were named after a Totenkopf...which was used before WW2

Attached: image.jpg (409x517, 48K)

>bolt action rifle mission
ALL SYSTEMS GO

MOSIN NAGANT ONLINE

Bad Company 1 Rush had gold crates

some sjw cunt at EA is just happily riding a horse cock dildo knowing are nazi like you got banned for 3 days

I probably find it way too satisfying.

gewehr 98 sniper if its a good hillnigger map like somme, otherwise whichever infantry/carbine im closest to getting another star on

>white guard in Red Tide Operation have women in their ranks
>they lost the civil war
wew

Attached: crow.jpg (472x315, 20K)

Attached: surprise mothafucka.webm (670x376, 2.69M)

>try to start an argument among the enemy team's best players
>mfw own team falls for it instead

Attached: 1501608118694.jpg (400x460, 37K)

Any tips for doing this fucking "10 kills while on fire" medal besides chucking an incendiary at your feet and hoping there's an enemy nearby?

Can you walk into environmental fire and still have it work?

What about a spot flare?

Set yourself on fire and blow up a building full of enemis

all the russian factions (imperial army, white army, red army commie piece of shit cocksucker bolshevik motherfuckers) have all female snipers

IIRC
>postmortem kills don't count (ie: you have to be on fire and alive when the kill happens)
>the fire has to come from an enemy (spot flares, flamethrower, etc;)
Walk over every spot flare you see and hopefully it's an enemy one and there's someone nearby to murder.

I think it only works with enemy fire. Just start purposely running through fire and use a weapon that's good for up-close, like the Ribeye.

Oh, for some reason it never got a PC release so I never got to play it. Shame, I heard it was bretty gud too.

literally whatever my faction would use or the Enfield M1917

>a skin for the madsen is literally called “deathshead”
>there was a group of german flamethrower soldiers called the totenkopf pionier in ww1
>lol le turd Reich reference
Fuck them, honestly. I’m very sorry

We are a really friendly platoon too. We only use a skull and bones emblem. We have played with it for over a year with no issues. There is no way to even overturn this or challenge it.

I'm pretty sure I just got my first one by setting myself on fire with an incendiary, so I'm going to hope you're wrong.

Email that address they gave you and explain that it must have been in error, for the reasons listed in that post.

You're in the trenches when this guy walks up and says HUUUURG and drops a med crate at your feet. What do you do?

Attached: WURG HURG.png (604x547, 353K)

To update, on other forums talking about the new medals people were getting the fire kills by self-immolating or using environment fire, so I think it does work. There's a difference between just getting burned and actually being on fire, which may account for some of the confusion.

>no black smle skin

Attached: superior rifle.png (1457x793, 718K)

KEKLED

The black Gewehr 98 skin is actually quite tasteful. The weird ass straps that do nothing are silly but you can't see them on the ingame model.

You might have better luck with arbitration. The 'violation' they cite is not in the terms of service. If I understand it correctly the worst possible outcome is that they say 'yeah nah piss off cunt'.

He is right you know. I got all the vanilla weapons for assault, medic and recon and am doing well with all of em (doe i havy my prefered ones.
>selbst 1906 sniper
>Reeeeegle defensive
>M95 marksman
>MG 15 N.a supressive

Depending on the map/sector i use Gewehr M95 marksman or Gewehr 98 Sniper/marksman.

>everyone just wandering around instead of getting on the fucking objective
To win ops as attacker you must do literally one thing: get on the fucking objective and NOBODY fucking does it. No smoke, no flanking, just wandering around and dying. /pol/ was fucking right AGAIN and everyone is just bots aren't they.

Attached: sad lolberg man.png (625x370, 157K)

They better not pull that shit in BF WW2 cuz i'm planning to use an SS div Avatar (haven't decided which one yet) and a suitable ign to go with it.

The REAL best gun ranks per class.
REAL stands for Really Excellent Amazing List
100% Heroic, 110% Bloodshed, 200% Chow list
youtube.com/watch?v=YV7skMXxJs0
Best to worst, new TTK+apocalypse edition

Medic:
RSC 1917
Luger Rifle
General Liu
Model 8
Fedorov Avtomat
Howell
Farquhar-Hill
Cei-Rigotti
M1907
Mondragon
Selbstlader

Assault:
SMGs:
Ribeyrolles
Hellriegel defensive
SMG 08-18
Hellriegel factory
RSC SMG
C96 Trench
Maschinenpistole
Automatico
MP 18

Shotguns:
Model 1900
Sjögren
Trench Gun
Model 10-A
Auto 5

Support:
Huot
Browning M1917
Parabellum
BAR
Chauchat
Madsen
LMG08/18
Perino
Benet-Mercie
MG15 N.A.
Lewis Gun

Scout:
Gewehr
Lebel
Mannlicher
Pattern 1917
Mosin
Arisaka
Vetterli-Vitali
Ross
Martini Henry
Russian 1895
SMLE
Carcano
Springfield

Stuff that's changed since the list was posted:
Carcano raised up 1 level based on /bfg/user suggestion.
RSC SMG put down 3 levels based on /bfg/user suggestion.
Fedorov Avtomat put down 3 levels based on /bfg/user suggestion.
Maschinenpistole raised up 1 level based on /bfg/user suggestion.
Separated Hellriegel defensive and factory so the SMG08/18 could be placed in between them.
LMG08/18 raised 2 levels.
Chauchat put down 3 levels.
It's not bad or anything, but I kind of feel that it and the Madsen are on the same wavelength.
Both suited for up close but with strengths in other areas, suppressing for Madsen and makeshift SLR in the Chauchat.

Keep in mind that the new weapons variants coming soon have a good chance to displace things.
RSC SMG most likely going to get knocked down even lower and Ross and Carcano likely to get bumped up heaps.
>no new support or medic variants
sucks

Attached: ying-hung-boon-sik-641709l.jpg (701x985, 252K)

You are going straight to Ban City user.

Take a wild guess as to how many people named 'Tienanmen Square' have been banned.

Attached: END OF RINE. RINE END HERE.png (1275x158, 85K)

They better not it is true to the setting user. Also most people don't even know all SS divs soo if i pick a good one might just get away with it.

>expecting anything not (((politically correct))) out of fucking Sweden
Well there's your first mistake.

But user, it's the current year!

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF.png (1281x251, 137K)

Both of you are right.
But it is sweeden we are talking abaut nobody respects them anyway.
Also i doubt they'll do too much reserch.

Attached: FB_IMG_1464841192351.jpg (480x429, 30K)

>>>>The List to End All Lists

Attached: supply goddess.jpg (876x1414, 442K)

Also my response to that leaf wod be.
>grow a fucking skin you cuntbag if you get offended by words you shouldn't be on the internet.

>swedes' faces when they find out that there wasn't just one but two muslim ss divisions

Attached: WHAMPUS DRAMPHIS.jpg (1190x595, 316K)

Well if it comes to that i will switch to the muslim SS justsoo that i can say they are islamophobic if they try to do anything against me.
>still gona try viking before that tho.

I deleted an old emblem that was on the side of my gun, but it's still there on my gun. What should I do?

What's the name of the 13.SS one? I like that sword.

BF4 by the way

I hope you don't seriously think they're going to let you get away with it. They're just going to say yeah but that wasn't REAL islam, real islam is a religion of peace and has never been tried, ding dong bannu and there won't be shit you can do about it.

13.th SS mauntain operated in yugoslavia alsocalled 1st Croatian since it was composed of existing SS members and those who joined from the independent state of croatia.

I made some changes, added shotgun and fixed some errors.
Biggest thing to change the list is whether they put the FG42 in the medic or support category.
Feel that it's very likely they could go to medic, but who knows.

Just a reminder that I purposely reuse a lot of BF1 guns because that's something DICE would most likely do.
Also the fact that I've purposely added in some drastic balance ideas that I think are good but am also seeing if people will call me out on it for going too far.

Attached: BFV list v2.jpg (3039x977, 1.88M)

>tfw no Spanish division despite a good amount of them fighting on the Eastern front in WW2

They weren't in SS tho but Wehrmacht. Soo kinda makes sense.
I'd say FG will be DLC medic/assult

There's no way FG42 will be assault.

My list tries to include DLC as well, most if not all of it.

I'd be almost 90% sure it won't be support. Tho i am 100% it will be in the game. My bet 30dmg 600 rof. Would be fun if we had to start with the 10 round mag. Or they could add a para class idk.

nice fanfic

check mine out

guess the map )))

Attached: Untitled.jpg (806x525, 156K)

I'm playing BF4 and im level 14, what game modes should I play to unlock weapons and stuff fastest?
Also are the east coast servers okay to join at 98 ping or should I stay in west coast ones despite being less populated?

Attached: unknown(1).png (114x201, 13K)

conquest locker of course )))

also bf4 netcode is garbage

Is every artillery truck driver a massive faggot?
It was really good for the time it came out, but I can't stand playing it anymore, mainly because the FoV is fucking like 45°

How mad are you going to be when Bad Company 3 is announced instead?

some faggot was back-lining the truck earlier tonight on monte attack
went 120:1, their team still lost cause no mobile spawn lol

Why would I be mad?

Argonne?
The box is B flag defending on operations?

Also im new so are there any Do's and Don'ts in BF4?
Like sniping in TDM or just using a jet to get to an objective faster?

first sector church of monte grappa lol

neat

Attached: vVLcONW.jpg (1920x2160, 580K)

Cause you have to do a whole nother sheet and you now have a very nicely formatted worthless table?

I just did it for fun and I like weapon balance stuff and I wanted /bfg/ to critique some of my choices and/or throw out some of their balance ideas.
Most likely it would be WW2.
But if it really was Bad Company 3 it would just give me an excuse to make another table.
I know it's dumb but I find it fun.

I'm glad you had fun making it, and I appreciate the effort you spent on it user.
I don't really see anything weird in it but if we do get a new game, I hope you make a table like this for the guns in-game so we can see what weapons best suit our playstyle and in-game situations.

Attached: 1497916340370.png (284x297, 192K)

Actually you can start the BC3 table since both WW3 andBC3 have been confirmed just nobody is sure which one is first. The guy that leeked BF 1 is like 70% sure that WW2 will be 2018 and BC3 will be 2020.
I can't wait for a new WW2game of BF been waiting since BF1942 that was a fun game to play but looked like shit also liked the battle of britbong mode where the main goal for GE was to destroy factories and brits were to defend them with AA/planes was fun.
>good luck
>BC3 is rumored to be half nam/half going from the BC2 timeline (like flashbacks)
>really fucking intetested in the leaked COOP for BF WW2
>loved COOP in BF3 especially the cobra mission and the convoy mission. (Tho all but the sniper one were really fun).

Which discord should I join?
Which one has the most people?
I don't care about Llamas

neither
discords are for cancerous newfags who need to go right the fuck back to /r/battlefield_one

It depends on which one comes first.
Whichever ones comes out next is going to have the shadow of BF1's balancing over it.
Maybe.
And the one after that will have the shadow of that games balance.
Also the setting makes a big impact.
So I'm not going to make another yet till I have some more evidence.
I made the WW2 one because there seems to be a lot of stuff pointing to it, but I can see them avoiding it since COD tread that ground already.
We just have to wait till April/May when the trailer comes out.

>CoD tread on that already
No they didn't they only spat on it and got beat up because of it.
BF WW2 could look to BF1942 for inspiration:
>Poland
>France
>Britain
>Italy
>Eastern front
>Afrika
>Pacific
All these battlefields not to mention
>Balkans
>Greece
>Finland