>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Attached: 1491381142011.gif (500x281, 982K)

Why haven't you created your own giga niga yet, /dsg/?

Attached: 374320_20180304172008_1.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

does the drawfag/mspaint fag from christmas time still post here?

>washing pole
>balanced
Pick one.

>he unironically wears armour

Attached: 1505047945640.gif (720x404, 1.78M)

>obligatory Desert Slut for /dsg/

Attached: tumblr_p2l22wNNj31tb7aq6o1_1280.png (1280x1570, 723K)

Is the lothric knight sword just straight up worse than the longsword?

FUCK YOU

Attached: 20180320182250_1.jpg (583x571, 43K)

>Invading at dancer
>Host just sitting in fog wall
Seriously fuck these people.

Attached: 1424362739299.png (387x520, 414K)

My world my rules :^)

>it's a "miyazaki arbitrarily decides this long fall won't kill you because it's cinematic" episode

Attached: 1513932411594.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

there's a 30 minute long vaati video explaining this you retarded FUCK

anyone from 2012 here?

>so you're the drugposter, huh?
No. I know who you are talking about though but that's a completely different entity.

The drugposter was some weirdo who intentionally wanted to hurt him either because he hated him or because he wanted to see his world burn for shits and giggles. I myself do not want any harm come to the man and one of the primary reasons I snapped out of it and realized I needed to stop the shit with his sister was because he started mentioning in streams that he has no infatuation with his sister out of nowhere and I put the two and two together and figured that he might've known about people posting about him and his sis possible engaging in some friendly wrestling. So yeah, after some soul-searching I sought professional help and mostly got over it.

I've made a Donovan from Berserk, that's the same thing right?.

Attached: 1515718271825.png (299x368, 79K)

Why call Painting Guardians Panty Guardians?

fuck off vaati shill go get fucked by a koala

>anyone from 2012 here?
You have to be 18 years or older to browse this website.

So he does know about /dsg/ then

does gallowsfag still post here? he was aweird faggot but still pretty chill

Attached: IMG_20170430_0011_.jpg (1280x1810, 640K)

Everybody mentions 3 phases in the Gael fight but I only noticed 2 when I killed him - do you have to do something story-related to unlock a 3rd phase or something? I already killed him so am I just fucked until NG+?

fuck off cunt, you don't even know about pastaman noble sacrifice to save dsg from the pc scum horde.

>Playing the shitty PC version that requires a bunch of mods to work properly and they still kinda break it in new ways, and is dead as shit, populated only by the same 50 autitstic metamancers
>Not waiting on the remaster that will bring improved online gameplay and a big playerbase to fuck around with

Attached: YDLCEPR.jpg (1106x1012, 192K)

>pastaman noble sacrifice to save dsg from the pc scum horde.
sounds gay

its when he calls thunderbolts, you will noticed a shift in the music's tempo as well.

Stop playing Dark Souls 3.

His "third phase" is when the lightning starts.

I'LL STOP THE MOMENT THIS FUCKING CUNT IS DEAD

Attached: 374320_20180320183339_1.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

lol, just summon. I beat him on my 2nd try with 2 other greatsword/UGS users.

soyboy hasn't drink his das2 soylent yet?

i'm definitely banned if i spawn an ng+2 ring in an ng character, right?

It's the best one.

Shira won't help me and nobody is doing SL1 right now, and frankly his health bar is large enough

git gud

Attached: 20171014185026_1.jpg (3840x2160, 915K)

Dark Souls 2 is even better than Dark Souls 3.

If you don't mind me indulging you for bit, what was the deal with his sister anyway? did he bang her after the jap left him?

Oh, I find it sort've hard to pay attention to the music when killing a boss for the first time - I thought the lightning was just another part of the second phase - is the music and the lightning bolts the only things that kick in for the 3rd phase then?

Took a while but I'm finally ready. Got the head stone, 4 scales, and enough soul items in the way to get to 25 stam.

Attached: 20180320181554_1.jpg (1440x810, 247K)

he gets 2 new dive moves with his cape and that's about it yeah.

every straight sword is straight up worse than the longsword

>does gallowsfag still post here?
I'm pretty much in every thread but I hangpost less because there's a point where it becomes a bit obnoxious. Like a small amount of fetishposting is fine but I try to take other people into consideration too. My recently improved dating life also takes some time off of this general. Don't worry, I'm still working on my smutfics.

Spoilered the pic but just so you know it's me.

Attached: 1514923214089m.jpg (1024x595, 30K)

yes

try hitting head

Who says I haven't?

Attached: Builds 1 - Stereotypes.jpg (1750x2510, 1.56M)

No, because they can be dropped by other players.

It's over
It's finally fucking over

Attached: 374320_20180320192047_1.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Ready for what?

gimme an original name for my character, /dsg/, something like IMaxDex or some shit i dunno

Attached: nigro.jpg (1024x640, 106K)

Good job
good luck on SoC if you haven't done him yet

Fuck you you don't know me

Attached: I am Trash Man.png (1194x602, 988K)

MasterQueef6969

Either that or someone tipped him off. When I was posting on /v/ about my infatuation with his sister some user said he'd tweet my posts to enb but I don't know if they actually did.

He definitely has browsed Veeky Forums before I mean he used to promote his content on /v/ back in the day.

I'm just happy to have put it behind me. He's a great guy and doesn't deserve to have shit like that cause additional stress to him.

Gael sneakily adds a couple of attacks to his combos to counterpunish players who figured out the second phase.

Attached: 1515031440774.png (1029x1644, 1.33M)

how about desert sluts that don't use fire?

Attached: tumblr_onpn7sLg3N1tfi11do1_1280.png (1280x927, 222K)

Gael first, and then I'll finish the game with Cinder. I expect to have my ass kicked 30 times.

Pure dragon build. I tried it with dragon weapons but it got too easy, so I deleted the same and decided to use only dragon head/torso. Had to go all the way down to ash lake without hitting anyone and now I'm back at firelink and ready to go beat the bosses.

Attached: 20180320182340_1.jpg (1440x810, 243K)

>they're all either 80 or 120
You know you can respec in this game, right?

Orphan of Kangz

I still love that Gamer Girl that's hollowed out underneath her makeup

Oh I know. I set that level just cause. Most of them aren't really optimized at all. The neckbeard fatrolls and doesn't have the best sorceries, not able to wield any of his katanas, for example. It was just to fit the theme.
Thanks man, was one of the few playthroughs with required summons, since she needed so much attention.

Attached: 01 - Tips Fedora.webm (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Have you given some thought to the idea of killing yourself?

what kinda stuff u write?

Why is the dragon form so based except in DS3?

Gael can be poisoned, it makes the whole fight a lot easier not just because of the additional damage, but because it makes it easier to keep track of his health.

good one, but i was hoping something more meta

I just realized that instead of looking for the ideal weapons to make a build around, all I have to do is make a build and then infuse whatever weapon I like to suit it. This makes me feel much better.
If I want to use a club, I can infuse it with lightning if I'm faith or sharp if I'm dex. And it doesn't even matter.
Wew

If we want to circlejerk on how oldboi we are, I was in the des threads in 2009. I didn't import the game before western release though.

Attached: 1278728852853.jpg (846x904, 119K)

Should I kill all the NPCs before trying Cinder? Zoe and Shira are fucking brutal

>tfw your copy got stuck at customs cause your country is retarded
never got the chance to play in 09 sadly, 10 was the shit tho

>try to understand shit
>untended grave is connected to the overworld, while firelink is not, so thats the one that is in the same time as the rest of the world
>except the flame already went out there
>theres the coiled sword that YOU put in, so it should be in a time AFTER you were at firelink
>except the Gundyr (who you killed and took the coiled sword from in the first place) is still alive, and if you met the shrinemaiden there first, then the one in firelink, she will remember you, indicating that Untended graves came BEFORE your firelink

>Is anyone non-retard even alive at this point? why link the fire if all the populus are just mindless undead?
>how many times have the fire been linked anyway (a fuckton judging form the piles of firekeepers)?
>the hell are the firekeepers and why do they have to be blind?
>whats the difference between Londor, lucid undeads and the regular retards stumbling about?
>The fuck is the deal with the ringed city? When do we actually visit it? what happened when filinore is awakened?
>Isn't every human a perfect replica of the OG dark soul? Why did Gael go to the pigmies?
>The hell are the pigmies anyway, weren't just one that found the DS and then copied it?
>Everything related to the abyss...

A while ago i spent days reading everything and it still didn't make sense (and admittedly i already forgot some details, but the above questions i remeber to be left unanswered). Why do anyone praise this clusterfuck is beyond me. This does not take skill, to just spout random shit, with an occasional cross-reference, themselves contradicting all the time... It's bullshit.

Attached: 1499792551890.jpg (1024x638, 107K)

You can go kill them after Cinder since you're not forced to go into NG+

Yeah, I never finished it until the next year, the game was really active in 2010. 4-1 ganksquads in full effect however

Attached: 1279927094583.png (627x1483, 90K)

I've thought of suicide in my eaerlier years but the last few years have been insanely good to me.

I write adventure/smut. I can link my Sirris story WIP for you tomorrow.

Attached: 1514465161717.jpg (1864x2436, 1.94M)

You should still consider killing yourself.

What do you guys use your slabs on at the end of NG?

my dick

Alright this going to be a big post
untended graves is firelink in THE PAST, the estus ring says that gundyr's FK died waiting for him, if you NEVER talk to the shrine maiden in your shrine, she will know who you are and act confuse for a second.

Linking the fire is the GRAND MEME gywn managed to set in fucking stone before he died, remember that humans were shepered to link the fire, so if there's even a kingdom out there, someone will link the damn thing even if the entire world already got fucked.
Yes, its been linked so many times infact, we need 5 goddamn niggas to even get the damn thing to stay on, noticed that at the end of one there's a big bang, but in 3 iits just there feeble almost.
Lumps of walking humanity, they went blind cause the first firekeeper that was set after the unklinde system was in place saw that the fire NEEDS TO GO OUT, and the age of dark needs to happen otherwise shit will go even worse, all those bizarre mutations of the abyss? cause the fire kept going for so goddamn long.
Londor managed to save hollows via unknow means, gave them salvation via their miracles powered by the dark soul or the abyss, lucid undead is the same deal as in das1, they have a focus and haven't gone hollow yet.
After the battle with the dragons, gywn gave the ringed city to the pigmy lords, its their capital and place where the OG pigmy layed the roots for humanity, we visit at the time where we about to fight SoC, but the city was long gone in truth and walking up filinore simply showed us the real ringed city, a dreg of dung.
No, we only have a shard of it, and as we know with manus, it can go wild.
Original Humans from the age of gods, who we can assume had a stronger control of the abyss and humanity, given their knights have weapons forged outta of it.
The abyss is pure raw humanity, the deviations you see in both 2 and 3 is the fact the first flame has been gooing for so long, not even the abyss can get away without changing a little.

Who's Zoe?

Does anyone have a graph for what the soul level softcap is in ds3?
Recently one was posted for ds2 showing that after 200 SL it becomes really hard to level up so people stick around 200 almost forever.

Attached: 1521114330890.jpg (720x479, 88K)

its not hard you brainlet, if vaati can pay his bills by making videos about it you can get it if you put some effort on it.

Desert sorceress NPC at the earthen peak portion of Dreg Heap

The Desert Slut at Earthen Peak Ruins.

Attached: 1518899239516.jpg (506x703, 137K)

A girl who likes Thrall cock in all three of her holes

>tfw this guy is killing midir at SL1
>I cant even kill Freide at SL15
Feels bad

Attached: 1513389805253.jpg (951x787, 127K)

It took me 30+ tries, if it makes you feel any better.
>Gael
5 tries, and without a single Sunny D to spare. Onto Cinder!

Attached: 374320_20180320201214_1.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

how come there are no comic OCs for these games for years?

Attached: 1263613768061.png (478x3595, 129K)

I hate freide so much on low SL runs. Shit I even had trouble with her on my SL60 character. I just cant fuckin dodge man.

Lads, can you cast Lightning Blade on a Lightning-infused weapon in DS3? It worked in 2, but you never know with DS3.

Attached: Lightning_Blade.png (512x512, 223K)

Though granted I just realized I shouldnt feel too bad because I usually use low upgrade weapons too. My SL15 character was using a +3 weapon trying to kill Freide.

No, you can only buff uninfused or physical-infused weapons (sharp, heavy, refined, raw)

>painting girl
She is going to get the painting out of there before the place burns down, right?
I remember when I first fought her a year ago while SL120, and how she killed me over 50 times. I honestly had no idea how to counter her final phase, and eventually just lucked out. Come my SL1 run, I died to her about a dozen times, and the very first time I get to phase 3, I kick her ass with 9 estus to spare. I don't even really know what I did different, maybe I just got gud.

Attached: 1512276691206.png (1000x488, 492K)

No, unless it has innate lightning damage in base form, like the Drakeblood GS or the Dragonslayer Axe, in which case yes,

that kind of thing got replaced by low effort reddit memes, basically site-wide. see this image for one example:

post hate mail

got these from SL1 burg invasions with fire tempest

Attached: A4E254A8-2B3B-4FF3-A87F-529E77EAF4FE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

Well, son of a bitch.
I was just thinking of doing a Faith dude with a big weapon, but now I'm torn between Lothric Knight GS and a Lightning Astora Greatsword. What do?

Attached: solaire but better.jpg (1036x1447, 995K)

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCC

Best souls farming spot in NG? I haven't been killing a lot of overleveled phantoms and I've been spending tons of consumables in invasions, I kind of need to stock back up on bombs and resins.

if ds3, then kill the 3 winged knights on the roof of the archives

Plunging attacking the harald knights from the ringed city streets bonfire

Memes have changed. Also these games dont have the playerbases they used to. Sometimes we get new stuff but its usually related to current popular memes like this one.

Attached: anor londo.png (2498x4202, 3.21M)

>hate mail
this confuses and enrages the steam using PCuck

From what I can tell, there aren't any specific softcaps. The graph is just a boring exponential curve.