totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
Gwined Lets Play -- youtube.com/watch?v=rrRo281tO5Q&feature=youtu.be

>Warhammer 2 Info
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Total War Three Kingdoms Info
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM&feature=youtu.be

>Rome 2 info
totalwar.com/blog/desert-kingdoms-patch-notes

Past Screenshot sharing and campaignposting greatly encouraged!

Attached: 1411745129492.jpg (932x699, 183K)

Lewd elfpost

Tyrant or Warleader for Malekith?

E L V E S

Attached: 20180318215103_1.jpg (1920x1080, 513K)

Unironically, yes.

Attached: 1371332236419.jpg (1248x900, 414K)

hehehe what a great prompt my dude
gonna write about my shitty ocs doing it lmao

The standard bearer and the musician are the same person, is this peak efficiency?

Just secured a sizable mainland area. Rome has pushed out of Italy and is bashing the shit out of the Raeti. Do I help the Raeti and launch an awkward logistical campaign that crosses two provinces from my border territory to fight back the Roman advancement or do I seize this opportunity to take Raeti land that is needed for victory conditions?

Attached: 214950_screenshots_20180320191431_1.jpg (1600x900, 373K)

ABHORASH WHEN

Attached: Abhorash.jpg (300x454, 48K)

FOR HASHUT.

Attached: Dreadquake Mortar.jpg (600x620, 39K)

fuck of fantasoy, this is a history general again

A-am I late for the party?

Attached: 20180320205136_1.jpg (2560x1440, 576K)

>All this Rome 2 updates
>Sparta still can't trade unless they take Athens
Why do they even bother

Attached: 1407583636710.gif (500x382, 388K)

Elves being treated nicely and lovingly like they deserve

Does anybody have working download links to Stainless Steel 6.0-6.2? I miss Ireland. The links on TWC are all dead.

Attached: img.png (800x695, 258K)

How do I nicely and lovingly treat the elves in the foursome fapfic I'm writing

Tell us more.

Why would you not take Athens though

I could upload my installer file somewhere

Total War: Tiberian Sun is my favourite.

Last thread someone suggested I write about having a foursome with the 3 different kinds of elf girls. Figure I might as well actually get to work on that now.

That would be fantastic if you did. I understand that Ireland was kind of in a rough spot while as an AI, but I found them fun to play as.

Foursomes are not monogamous and thus forbidden. Delete this at once.

>Thrones

Attached: 11a21be89b9a97705dbef3c92a93b683.png (631x416, 499K)

>he doesn't know

k-know what

>mfw malekith start location
jesus christ who thought putting rats and tomb kangarangz in the same place was fun

they're both so fucking annoying to fight against, both are *teleports units behind u* pssh nothin personnel, ranged units... heh... bullshit

i want to fight the empire or some shit

Mono means one right
Well there's only one dick in the scene, that seems wholesome enough

it is not
delete your writings and pray for deliverance, a witch hunter will be visiting you soon

REMOVE BLACK ORC remove black orc
you are worst greenskin. you are the goblin idiot you are the snotling smell. return to badlands. to our hobgoblin allies you may come our contry. you may live in the slave pit….ahahahaha ,grimgar we will never forgeve you. urk rascal FUck but fuck asshole black orc stink greenskin grunkadunk..greenskin massacre best day of my life. take a bath of dead orcs..ahahahahahOGERS WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget battle for daemon stump.dawi we kill the high king , ogres return to your precious mountains of moan….hahahahaha idiot orcs and goblins smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE BLACK ORCS FROM THE DARK LANDS. you will get caught. dawi zharr+norsca+chaos+hobgoblins=kill ogres…you will daemon stump again/ astragoth alive in zharr naggarund, astragoth summoning K'daai of zharr naggrund. hashut magic astragoth zharr naggrund. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of astragoth… you are ppoor stink black orc… you live in a cave hahahaha, you live in a camp

astragoth alive numbr one #1 in zarr nagrund….fuck the karaz ankor,..FUCKk ashol greenskins no good i spit? in the face of ur warboss and waagh. astragoth aliv and real strong wizard kill all the greenskin war boars with hashut magic now we the zharr naggarond rule .warboss of the cave runt grimgor fukc the gork and mork and lay spore this spore grow and greenskin grot wa;s born. stupid greenskin form the spor give bak our slaves we will crush u lik a skull of slave. zharr naggrund greattst city

Attached: [industrial metal intensifies].jpg (355x351, 55K)

is it true you can turtle like a cunt and farm an easy Legendary campaign completion as Bretonnia? i was reading you can build an army to farm Norsca lands and cheese Chivalry

>amazons still not announced

Attached: sn__0494_by_shakilovneel-da3pp4p.jpg (600x900, 139K)

>Not counting women as people
Cut it out user, if CA sees this we're just going to get another queendom dlc for attila instead of warhammer 3

WHAT ARE THOOOOSE

>ywn conquer lustria with your buff waifus and jaguar cav

Can't wait to genocide Shit Dorfs with Grimgor.

You can turtle to an easy win as any faction, if you don't expand much you don't get the great power diplo malus and you can keep a low number of stacks that can defend what you have easily.

Boring way to play though.

i hope we get a warhammer 2 dlc with dozens of female units, heroes and LLs desu

Lads there's a big problem with the Eltharion mod

Orcs are fucking terrible compared to High Elves

Attached: 20180321005057_1.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

nigga you fought fucking goblins with high elves, what did you expect?

Ladies of Legend when

But that'd be lore inaccurate user.

That's the garrison, the reinforcing armies were mostly boyz

Orcs just blow

elves are elves, not regular human people
i thought CA loved diversity

>Elspeth von Draken
>Neferata
>Sisters of Sigmar
>Alarielle
>hellebron
>motherfucking AMAZONS

I can get behind that if one of them is witch elves that don't look like aids.

i'd pay double the average dlc price for it desu

nigga there are a ton

The foul scent of vermin permeates this place, my lord. Do not risk the undermining of your rule by the Skaven - take steps to reduce their chittered lies spreading among your followers.

Attached: Have some Advice.jpg (196x191, 33K)

You should tell /vtg/ that, advisor-kun

That's five.
>>motherfucking AMAZONS
Keep dreaming.

Trying out the "Empire of Man: An Imperial Politics and Civil War Rework" mod. Has some fun stuff going on.

Attached: 20180320182748_1.jpg (1920x1080, 500K)

I'm not gonna sit here and list every female character in the setting for you, champ. And I will because they would be fucking COOL

I like this touch

Attached: 20180320182840_1.jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

>AMAZONS
already in the game

Attached: 20180312211626_1.jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

Let's be honest

Does anyone actually care about Norsca?

They have some references to Cathay too. That doesn't mean we'll get any actual units, though.

Throgg is pretty fun

Emperor Dieter IV was a fool. I am no fool.

Attached: 20180320183536_1.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

I don't, norsca is boring shit like the poopoo peepees
wish they stopped trying to fix it, admit they fucked up, and either refund people or release a free LL dlc or something

Who would win?
>A level 5 provincial capital with as many garrisoned troops as possible, and a 20-stack unit army in the settlement, with another doomstack encamped next to it
>some crazy dude with a sword that literally runs through 1800 men to lay siege and cause the army outside your walls to get slaughtered by a doomstack

Attached: End Times.png (1414x661, 346K)

The rebel assault on Helmgart begins. Kurt Helborg is in command of the defence.

Attached: 20180321000159_1.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Attached: 20180321000911_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

Shouldn't have defected with Zintler. Lost to a bunch of young Reiklanders with pistols. Helborg can inspire pistolers to fight like reiksguard

Attached: 20180321001014_1.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

Cathay is on the other side of the world though, Lustria is right there

The boys held, despite a brutal mortar bombardment + Reiksguard charge.

Attached: 20180321001108_1.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

Old total war enthusiast that recently bought warhammer, gonna try out each faction and review the experience of each
The Empire:
>trash infantry that gets melted and can hold the the line for about 30 seconds. If you win, expect heavy casualties. When chaos shows up, it's like trying to kill praetorian guards with Germanic spears from rome effectively.
>worst ranged in the game. Not only do dwarves have better leadership And armour, they have fucking shields
>artillery; you can do some nice damage for 2 volleys before the infantry closes in. After that they sit there doing nothing
>But good cav! This is where they're pretty good. You can cheese demigryphs, but their low model count will drop FAST unless you micro the fuck out of them. Micro demanding build
>Tanks!; decent mid game, gets melted by armour piercing later

All around still moderately enjoyable campaign. The late game is interesting because everyone's armies are better than yours in literally every way, so it's a nice challenge. Definitely recommend if you enjoy requiring tactics over quality units. Now I'm gonna go try out vampires and dwarfs and see how their campaigns are.

Attached: 1521128750056.jpg (900x1200, 251K)

Neat

Attached: 20180321001817_1.jpg (1920x1080, 566K)

>empire
>worst ranged

u w8 m0t

Yeah desu I hoped Itza being a 10 slot city meant they were gonna pull some "lol amazons captured it and are staying there" but I know in my heart that its a hopeless dream

If that's the quality of the reviews we can expect can you save us the trouble and quit while you're ahead?

Correction I meant worse than dwarves. Moderately better than Bretonnia, don't even bother bringing them vs Welves

Wish they told GW to fuck off and allowed model importing tbqhwyf

Try fucking up less with this next one

You sound really bad at total war

It's not a review for any of you guys, it's my personal review that's anonymous and fuck if anyone cares. Also, disprove anything I said if it's so poor quality.

>artillery; you can do some nice damage for 2 volleys before the infantry closes in. After that they sit there doing nothing

Great cannons can shoot big guys forever
Mortars can danger close with great accuracy forever. ALT aim
Rockets do tons of damage and use most of their ammo before the lines clash
Repeater works something like the great cannons. Great at shooting monster infantry while they are wailing at your infantry.

The Empire is all about combined arms. Your infantry will do well if you use them correctly and give them some support.

Newshit here playing warhammer, thought empire would be good for a first campaign
What units should I be focusing on recruiting early game? Swordsman and crossbows seem like a solid choice but free company militia is tempting

>tfw no qt dreadlord gf

I beat the campgains long victory on very hard. I actually found it fairly fun from how shitty your army is. You guys are obviously salty that I'm criticizing your favourite nation, so once again, prove anything I said wrong

What would dating her be like?

Attached: shogun.png (676x988, 717K)

Empire isn't even in my top5 favourite nations

Empire is a nation that is middle of the line in everything but cav, they're meant to be played versitile

I bet you did nothing but ooga booga hammer and anvil

Attached: medieval.png (1574x1154, 2.6M)

As a professional hater of elves, crossbows do alright against Welves. It's mostly about targetting them down. Guns are a little fucked(bugged) but they aren't great against welves for anything but treemen and dragons.

Depends on her loyalty level

Trying to play Tomb Kings. How do I not get stomped by the fucking Top Kekz? These guys just wipe thefloor with me and even when I win, I barely do.

Attached: 1438644954151.gif (248x300, 424K)

G O B L I N S

Attached: G O B L I N S.jpg (1440x900, 227K)

>tfw no qt waystalker gf

DEI, Massalia, Kolkhis, Syrakousai, or Arche Bosphorous? Leaning towards Massalia and Syrakousai, only problem with Syracuse is that they get gangbanged by carthage and Rome.

Attached: rome.jpg (1412x1290, 851K)

Free company can do a lot of damage, but it requires a bit more micro. This is mostly for the early-mid game though. Swordsmen and crossbows is solid, but always remember to have enough spears for cav. Flagellants(if you have the dlc) are really useful against the undead(They don't get scared away).

Also focus on growth and building walls in every settlement in Reikland in the early game. Don't be afraid to get a new general early on to help with the defence while you are setting up your walls.

Let's say it's the highest

do you have the big kitty? they're pretty good at stompin greenies desu

Syracuse, real men come out of their spitroast stronger than ever

>sit in khemri
>recruit full stack
>use global recruitment too to make it go faster
>top knotz enter your territory with 2 armies the turn your army caps out
>if you attack them now they won't retreat
>send big memeboy out, they have no ap so he is almost invulnerable
>blob spookers around confused pile of orks while shooting them
>wipe both armies out
>take their land at your leisure

Yes I have Settra's cat, but he's the only reason why I win fights, I can just toss him into the thick of shit and he'll survive everything the savage orks throw at me.
I try this but everytime I fight and barely win against both my army is fucked and they can just beat me on a subsequent fight.

Probably gifts she takes from slaves/victims and trying to convince you she's a CRUEL DREADLORD even though you can see through her lies

Attached: medieval 2.jpg (1072x690, 264K)

Then you're not doing it right

Let kitty tank, send him far ahead of the army, nothing top knotz can make can touch his hp bar anyway

Cute!

Yeah, ms. bigglesworth was pretty much the only reason I got through settra's early campaign. Its rough until you can start shitting out more constructs like crazy and then you can steamroll everyone. Always try to get the necrotects with the trait to increase your cap

Thoughts on the Radius Rome2 mod? About to fire up Rome 2 after a while