/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Kill all Dwights edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com
fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game_Wiki

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Diddled by Freddy

Attached: DXx00GvVoAAvNSc.jpg (900x2284, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtJ3q62yoyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BBQ and Chill is the rarest perk.

WE NEED SPIDERMOMMY ART

New Shrine
>Bond
>No Mither
>Blood Warden
>Calm Spirit

Attached: DXjCsA-U0AAsve8.jpg (707x1000, 125K)

Shrine repost for those coming in.

Attached: 3B1C0519-B19E-43FB-8229-5770AAB47F86.jpg (531x640, 83K)

I want to marry Freddy

>keep going for this achievement
>survivors keep dcing whenever I actually get them so it doesn't count
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: gay shit.png (942x87, 10K)

>tfw blood warden in the shrine
how do I make good use of this thing bros

I want Freddy to be playable and loseable in a chase.

>tier 1 dying light is rare
>tier 2 is ultra rare
>have it on every killer tier 1 by level 3
>have it tier 2 on huntress by level 7
I mean, I like it to be sort of honest, but the lack of BBQ&C or BS is sad

You don't

here
another bank week, hooray! Who's ready for DS next week?

Attached: Mediocre but drawn by a nice anon who engages with the community.jpg (545x981, 59K)

>level dwight up so i can get bond
>10 hours later bond is on the shrine

Attached: 1516030488319.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

>That filename
Don't pretend like anyone actually enjoys your art.

I like it, it just needs work.
I will beg for lewd spidermommy until I am sated and you normies can't stop me!

I have most meme perks, only DLC I don't have is freddy and hag but I already have ruin, should I give bloodo wardon a try anyway?

Quentin!

Attached: IMG_4882.png (600x1000, 217K)

Bloodwarden is dogsit but it's very satisfying to pull off when you do. It's like Devour Hope but slightly less likely to be worthless.

>calls us normies
>is a cowardly faggot who needs entity turned into a boring generic hot woman instead of just fucking a spider

Blood Warden is a beautiful perk when it works. youtube.com/watch?v=OtJ3q62yoyo

>game only lags in killer's terror radius

Blood warden has caught me by surprise almost every time it gets used because you don't expect it. And let's be real, most survivors don't book it out the exit immediately. I've seen it change games from 0 kills to 3 or 4.

Boy I dumb enough to not be able to use MS Paint why do you think I main Billy and Ace?

sh-shut up

It's one of those perks where when it works it works really well but it's a waste of a perk slot if you can't make use of it, like Adrenaline.

I like using it on Pig occasionally since it synergizes well with NOED.

Attached: fredquen.jpg (625x473, 54K)

>game only lags on Haddonfield/Badham
>game only lags at the start of the game

Do you guys think the big announcement will be a new killer/survivor or a patch of some sort?

Attached: 1517975037243.jpg (480x464, 33K)

>still lags in office portion of lery's

Attached: 1445695012605.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Like I said when I posted it, I drew it on a shitty app. The person who named it that obviously enjoys it so I don't know what's crammed up your fanny.

Attached: deb.png (454x280, 44K)

He wants to be up your fanny

You need to be rank 20 so you don't get any salty DCs

So whats this big announcement going to be?

Attached: hatzr1utnk001.png (763x653, 641K)

Threadly collab post.
Probably. I seem to have the love-hate effect on people.

Attached: SpringCollab.png (1559x786, 418K)

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
JUST DIE ALREADY

Attached: 20180320195504_1.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

It's more likely to be some sort of overhaul or major change in policy then it is to be new content. Major announcements are not how I would hype up new content.

Also, Pig is so cancer to play against. Every single one is a built-in insidious camper who tunnels the guy with the trap on them while others repair generators.

F2p and lootcrates

Id uninstall

It will either be underwhelming, detrimental to the game's longevity, or both

I think it will be the release date of the emblem system and everyone will be dissapointed

so this is what happens when you play this game for too long

Either a new chapter. Original or Licensed
The Bloodlust nerf.
Survivor reworks.

Or something that's similar to the Lunar event. It's hyped but ultimately boring.

What even are those perks

$5 for a chance to unlock emotes for survivors.

Attached: dead_by_daylight_nea_dab_by_skinnygamer-dbrit37.png (1000x1600, 164K)

>implying
I deranked from 13 to 19 trying to get that achievement and even at those ranks people would DC.
The only true moment where rank kinda matters is on sales because R20 will actually have new people.

>Swf claudette squad drops mist offerings on swamp map
>Can't see shit whole game
Such fun.

Are there any good guides on looping (and not just pallet looping) and countering it as a killer? I can't loop at all and can be looped all game. I have over 600 hours but most of it is from 2016 and the whole game has changed.

the leprechaun got him

I just got overcharge after that picture

Attached: 20180320202220_1.jpg (765x397, 97K)

I just leave the match when they stack a bunch of garbage against me. You're not going to have any fun even if you 4k.

>The day finally arrives, the stream begins.
>M'Cote walks out, "We have a big announcement."
>People begin to clap and scream enthusiastically
>Every Jason theme starts to play
>"We've secured a license for an additional killer"
>Everyone is now screaming, or tearing each other's hearts out to show their enthusiasm
>A giant goalie mask descends from the ceiling.
>A blood orgy breaks out. There are the participants and the dying. There is no in-between.
>"The new killer is going to be the Leprechaun!"

really activates the almonds

This is your brain on claudette

Attached: Dumb claudette.webm (1364x768, 2.33M)

EVERY GAME 4STACK OR NOSTACK IT'S ALL THE SAME, THE LIGHTS, THE BRAND NEW PARTS

I COME HOME AND TRY TO UNWIND BUT THE ENTITY JUST TELLS ME "BROWN ADD ONS AND INSIDIOUS FOR DINNER YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT"

I think I'm just going to quit. The game isn't for me anymore. I used to be comfortable at rank 1 and now I'm not comfortable at rank 20.

put bbq&c in the shrine or else

I ended up just buying dlc for his perks but I enjoy playing him. It's relaxing not worrying about hook bombing.

REMOVE THE FUCKING HATCH THERE IS ZERO REASON TO REWARD SURVIVORS FOR INABILITY TO DO THEIR ONE JOB

IT IS THE BIGGEST CRUTCH ANYTHING IN THE GAME

I HATE THE HATCH SO FUCKING MUCH

Cote here, I got you.

Attached: PRETTY GOOD JOB.webm (1364x768, 1.29M)

>Rancid Abbatoir
>Barely wrestle a 3k with the 4th in a chase, hard as fuck since I just got the game a month ago and you need to pour about 20 million bloodpoints into Killers to have a meta build, my perks are shite
>Catch the 4th
>DStrike
>Catch him again
>Top floor of mid building
>No chance to make it to a hook
>He's free yet again
>Makes it to hatch
>mfw

Theyre adding the ability for the killer to close it soon i believe

You got three kills stop being so entitled

Just delete this shitty map already.

Wow I just tried to play as Tap, I thought colored people were supposed to be fast. God damn no wonder I slaughter them so quickly.

Good evening /BHKG/ please reference all butthurt killers to this post.

Thank you
-Mathiue

Eh I think it's OK. at least as a concept. The game is first and foremost inspired on slasher movies, and in a slasher there's almost always someone who survives by the skin of their teeth at the very least.
The only problem with it is the stand-off. I don't have the ultimate necessity of tryharding my win, so if I'm survivor and the killer is camping it, I'll fuck off to do a gen and if he catches me on that so be it, and as killer, unless the survivor doesn't know where it is and I can down the survivor before he even gets close to it, I just give it.
Hell, even if the survivor hasn't found it I still sometimes give it because I can't be arsed to find a survivor that can potentially get the hatch mid-chase, so I just go kick pallets and gens until the surv leaves.
Of course there are the survs that feel like they totally pwn you for finding the hatch an won't jump in until they made sure you saw them doing it, but if survivor BM didn't make me quit the game two months ago, it won't do it now.

(You)

>320 hours
>only played killer twice

Is that weird? I just don't find killer fun at all.

But in virtually every Slasher movie at least one person survives. If that's the case, 3k should award the Killer the most points possible.

But at it's core this is a game. There are objectives for each side, and I don't get a coin flip at match start to see if I win for free, they shouldn't get one at the end.

Just another way this game holds hands for Survivors, terrified to lose 4/5ths their playerbase.

The Nurse needs her add-ons reworked. 90% of them are bullshit that sabotages her own blinks.

Post new and better ideas for Nurse add-ons.

Attached: nurse_fanart_by_horizer-daly0k7.jpg (1000x1400, 200K)

There are people with thousands of hours that never touch killer.

Don't worry, Killer isn't fun.
It is really for a lot of people but the game's balance makes it unfun

And yet I'd say about 75-80% of the killers I face have it equipped. Go figure.

>got that achievement first time I attempted it
>didn't even know it was a hard one to get

Attached: 1389738509443.jpg (114x125, 3K)

STOP USING THAT GARBAGE KNIFE COSMETIC IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT
THE ONLY MYERS PRESTIGE REWARD THAT'S WORTH ANYTHING IS THE MASK

>ironworks
>running up the stairs and over to the high fall spot
>leatherface swings at me but misses and falls off the ledge
I laughed for five minutes

>get chased by killer for 2 minutes as claudette

Great now I have to look like a toxic jackass

Only play killer if you have no friends

Please never unban that guy. I want this people out of this game.

Attached: 20180320230921_1.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

>streamer fanboy
>dc
like pottery

>MYC teachable before MYC 2
thanks for absolutely nothing

Attached: 20180320211339_1.jpg (1566x1080, 314K)

Attached: thatfeel.jpg (980x971, 115K)

>tfw no fellow Antarctigo Vespucci fans

>want to main killer
>don't want to be run in circles
>Don't feel like I should HAVE to play nurse to have a decent chance of winning

Could always try not being a tryhard.
I firmly believe 90% of DBD's problems would be solved by the playerbase not being such an obnoxious band of tryharding cunts.

Tell that to the survivors

source?

EVERYONE. Killermains that slug the second-to-last survivor because they refuse to accept anything short of a 4k should be shot permabanned.

>Giving up a perfectly good 4K should be punishable by death
Calm down Claudette

Depends on what you're willing to accept. I always rotate my killers regardless of rank, its more fun that way, 24/7 billy gets tiresome.

If they have a Ward on their flashlight/bulb bs but you franklin it out of their hands before you hook them do they still get it back after they die or is it gone?

Try huntress, you can usually nail their head if they try that crouch shit unless they have urban evasion you'll eventually get a line of sight in loops.

if it isn't in their hands when they die, it goes away

I hope you enjoy every hatch standoff you ever encounter, you autistic shitbag.

That happened a lot when I was leveling my Hag. I got the teachable before I got Ruin past 1 in like 20 levels over 50.

If they don't have the item on their hands, they lose it regardless of White Ward.

Your rage gives me a boner.

Jesus Christ, and you’re the one preaching about how the community can be improved? Calling names and dictating how the other side should play is what’s wrong with the community, Claudette.

Use whomever, just gotta accept you'll get your ass beat from time to time. From excessive killer experience, the super insanely annoying shitters aren't really that common, I honestly bump into shitters at lower ranks more frequently and they're fucking terrible. The annoying ones are the ones running 2nd chance perks and just being assholes, usually Claudette's with flashlights.

Main thing about killers is that only Nurse and Billy can generally deal with survivor shenanigans, more importantly, you can make a mistake here or there with a billy and nurse and it won't cost you the match whereas with most of the killers, one fuck up can snowball and cost you the game.

I do that because fuck getting a 3k, if there's a shot to take the 4k then there's a shot to take the 4k. 3ks are downright infuriating because they're worthless, after 2k you either get 4k or give up

Friendly reminder that if you play Ace you're fucking hot

This truly is /BHSG/