>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd (embed)

>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5 (embed)

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT (embed)

>literal trash
>old:

Attached: 20180320181440_1.jpg (1417x1354, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/pn1ek
research.fb.com/enabling-full-body-ar-with-mask-r-cnn2go/
drive.google.com/open?id=1Rn8rIV-30y2EYFZbiv6EnNSaGGtSY29l
youtu.be/vDWvawDGsUw?t=180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Carlton

Attached: 20180129161105_1.jpg (1068x1050, 239K)

second for HONK HONK

I LOVE YOU MORGAN FREEMAN user!

4th for voice recording where

host: ottoman714
password: 1848

still playing, 5 and soon 6 of us!

Attached: 1366386037090.gif (500x369, 389K)

6th for kemono cuties

Attached: 1518514232896.jpg (1513x1486, 221K)

>tfw wanted to import a Grey Wolf but Dot ruined her

dots a cuck. dont let him stop you from being a cute friend

I totally forgot that was her until you reminded me
I sorta miss the atmosphere of the early meetups desu

Attached: gamenight.png (1852x901, 3.47M)

Dot has moved on to a giant constantly masturbating glowing jeanne frankenstein, so it's safe now.

Attached: screen_1920x1080_2018-03-19_02-08-49.692.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

>when you're the bodyguard and the person you saved at night leads the lynch mob that kills you the next day

now thinking about it I can think of 5 notable originals who died off

Is onward still going? I got sidetracked.

I was the first person eliminated that game because, as one of the monsters, I drove myself insane (forcing you to vote to kill whoever's up to be lynched) to try and take the heat off of me, then people voted to lynch me anyway
I was the deciding vote in my own hanging

Attached: 1521132604668.jpg (1243x1093, 597K)

People from the early meetups have either converted to VR or quit

>I sorta miss the atmosphere of the early meetups
because the old meetups were more bent on having fun, other than converting anons to le proteus sluts.

Both activities were fun and we don't do enough of either. Nowadays it's mostly figuring out who to block to get playable fps.

Because full body dancing is to dancing with regular VR what dancing with regular VR is to dancing as a desktopper. The frustration, wasted time, and constant worry of things breaking / dying on you is worth getting your legs in the game, it feels that good.

streamable.com/pn1ek

>who to block
good luck getting good frames with 40+ mmd models, safemode is your only best bet.

What I want is a "block avatar" menu that sorts avatars on the map by render time from highest to lowest.
What I'll get is nothing, but I can dream.

I'm jealous but I know this constant attitude of keeping up with the joneses is going to fuck me over if I give into the urge to get full body.

Attached: 4f0c552f157bce6388b0211f74a531be.jpg (334x702, 29K)

that is a good possibility, I would not think its impossible to achieve.

If it makes you feel any better I'm on nearly an hour trying to diagnose why the trackers aren't tracking despite having done nothing different to my setup. They're a mixed bag of fun and frustration. Also I feel the real "keeping up with the Joneses" is actually getting good at Blender/Unity and I'm super jealous of everybody who has the free time to allocate to that.

Godspeed

Attached: 20180321030619_1.jpg (711x1999, 94K)

research.fb.com/enabling-full-body-ar-with-mask-r-cnn2go/
>To replace the entire body with an avatar, we will need to accurately detect and track body movements in real time. This is a very challenging problem due to large variations in poses and identities. A person might be sitting, walking or running. She or he might be wearing a long coat or shorts. And a person is often obstructed by other people or objects. All of these factors dramatically increase the difficulty of a robust body tracking system.

>We recently developed a new technology that can accurately detect body poses and segment a person from their background. Our model is still in research phase at the moment, but it is only a few megabytes, and can run on smart phones in real time. Someday, it could enable new applications many new applications such as creating body masks, using gestures to control games, or de-identifying people.

Why won't Zuckerberg put this into Oculus hell even that janky tracking is better than nothing especially with normal accurate upper body tracking mixed in

Attached: facebook_bodytrack.gif (236x350, 1.48M)

I imagine it would only work on a background like that. I think it'd be interesting to see if they could get it to work with a webcam, though.

Attached: image_1.png (509x702, 467K)

3 of them had VR to begin with

Who were they?

>OP is some dumb shoot shoot game instead of VRChat
now how am I supposed to know what general this is?

If you are a original that was a semi-regular or a regular you would know but hint one of them was not /vrg/ to begin with, one changed his avatar before dying off and another recently said he was burning out of vrchat and never got on again

Flat Lit Toon MMD Edit shaders: drive.google.com/open?id=1Rn8rIV-30y2EYFZbiv6EnNSaGGtSY29l

Allows you to use MMD sphere and toon textures with flat lit toon's lighting.

AND MERGE THE FOLDERS CORRECTLY, PLEASE

>tfw feel like I'm so outer circle I may as well be pluto
Don't fall for the vrchat meme guys, it'll just hurt when you eventually get jealous of others getting close friends and vrfus and shit while you get nothing, no matter how hard you deny wanting human connection and contact. The want for vrfu always wins.

What do the MMD sphere and toon shaders actually do? Never figured it out from messing in pmxeditor

No idea on any of them. I wasn't an original.

Attached: 1511852262255.jpg (560x281, 32K)

>tfw will never be a cool leg tracker user that gets tons of attention and orbiters

the last one is jelly and he plays every day and became an anime girl

How do I unlock this 60gb of shit I downloaded for CM3D2?

>when you stay up for hours practicing girl dances in the mirror so you can get attention in vrchat and the wonder what has happened to your life

thankfully, I don't want any of that and stay away from people when I feel like they're getting too close.

There are examples of each in the zip file

What are "girl" dances?

Do it in void and watch yourself on the big screen. It helps so much. You can do that in private or with people.

then why are you here?

>tfw no leg trackers so no-one can see and make fun of how much I move my hips and lower body when dancing
I totally dance like a girl/fag, but /vrg/ will never know.

youtu.be/vDWvawDGsUw?t=180

>tfw no knee, elbow, and chest tracking

it's fun, same as Veeky Forums. i'm not trying to make friends or get gf here.

>Our model is still in research phase at the moment
It'll be a long time then.

>tfw no dick tracking for my massive futa cock

>this constant attitude of keeping up with the joneses

I kinda love it, VRchat has lit a fire in me that hasn't been there for years since I was in college. I'm motivated to learn new programs, work hard to earn money to spend on new hardware, learn new skills like better dancing for VR parties, and get myself in better physical shape, all to keep up with other amazing people around me that are all probably thinking and doing the same thing. I just wish I had more fucking time.

They're on my friend list. You could probably add them too by going to their discord, if you wanna see them do it live. Just drop your name in the chat to let them know you added them.

I can't wait for 5 years from now when we're on the Vive 3 / Rift whatever / Google Not-Glass with out of the box full body tracking and looking back at these vive pucks and hacked together kinect units with some nostalgia about how you had to fight to get full body tracking and now it's so stupidly easy that any mook can do it.

The only thing orbiting bomber is empty rum bottles

But I want that now

So who are the known purefag regulars lately?

Maybe I'll start coming to meetups to hunt one.

I orbit her when I have the time but our schedules so rarely link up.

this is what a human is supposed to feel like all the time.

Shit, how much time have I lost?
I only get this feeling in certain unique and fleeting social situations, like we have here at the moment.

Go bother someone else

Robomeido is unbreakable.

Even robot hymens can be broken if you pound it hard enough

You can't lewd someone who doesn't log on

What's a regular? I'm a purefag but I can't be on more than a couple of nights a week.

I'm not a total purefag but please give me attention user.

>tfw get less attention since I started talking occasionally than when I was a cute mute
Don't fall for it anons.

>purefag
>regulars
That's a meme.
Some are just discrete.

Maybe one but not giving you a name. We would like to keep it that way.

Can someone help me? I’m trying to make my first custom avatar and I don’t know where to start. I want it to look like this picture

Attached: 6AB9FB08-19C8-440C-85F4-814B44CF71F5.jpg (425x500, 31K)

For something like that, find a blender tutorial on youtube for making a female model base. Should end up pretty close to that.

I need to dance! Who's up for it?

did someone say custom avatar?

Why do you even bother asking when you know virtually every meet up eventually ends in a dance party?

yeah they are literally dancing at the meetup right now.

Who's got the export-as-mmd mod for cm3d2?

check the archive

ONWARD
N
W
A
R
D

>OTTOMAN
>1848

Attached: 1505220210245.png (1200x660, 1.26M)

Robomeido is the only one who brags about it, the rest of us would prefer to not be too vocal about it so we don't get harassed.

>Eat food in cold kitchen
>Maybe I should put a jacket on
>Walk back into GPU heated room
nice

Attached: 1495078950203.jpg (479x444, 62K)

Perverts, unite!

*spit-roasts a loli over a bonfire*

Attached: Disturbing.jpg (355x330, 41K)

Stop

Attached: 1518403415759.png (463x471, 179K)

Hacker came to open mic night and was doing the usual pic in front of your face shit , then I blocked and had him kicked. He was able to come back to the same world I was in, then started trapping people in his secret world by dropping invisible portals. Here's the name of his secret world.

Attached: gfhjgh.png (1294x396, 288K)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

Attached: 20180321142502_1.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

The black guy here was the hacker. He's a wannabe jigsaw. You had to solve a riddle and stuff in his world.

Attached: sfdgdfgdf.png (1710x666, 1.05M)

creative

Attached: raf.jpg (258x245, 12K)

The ride never ends

Nice Name drop faggot

>100+ materials
>Combine_Same_Materials.pdn
>Sub 10 materials

Attached: [hand-gesture used to signify a spicy meatball].jpg (600x533, 89K)

That's actually really neat.

Yeah, I don't really give a fuck about name dropping them 2bh. Hope a mod sees it. TUPPER

"Whatever it is, I don't like it"

Attached: 20180320225825_1.jpg (1062x1047, 90K)

dancing + squats session when
its been my workout lately

SAXTON HALE

what the heck

Attached: Untitled.png (1021x769, 1.31M)

Tonight's screenshots!

Tonight was a nice relaxing night with a big finish.
Well, a finish for me. Everyone else is still going.

Attached: 20180320195358_1.jpg (1065x1048, 287K)

>meetup
Why do we even call it that anymore? The word "meetup" usually implies that this get-together is not a common occurrence, but "meetups" are always happening here. Why not just, ya know, "hangin' out?"

Attached: 20180320195431_1.jpg (1065x1048, 242K)