March 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0228yghbf/
>Forbidden pages
>Proof of hero
>Yggradasil Seed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Attached: 1520038459086.jpg (706x729, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTGHAck0Q44
imgur.com/a/lX19t
twitter.com/atami211/status/976069567519760385
youtube.com/watch?v=KqHJSksezhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mama!

Attached: 2A21BEEF-AE3E-4861-B5CF-95077224E311.jpg (600x848, 159K)

>no TM characters in Ready Player One
>somehow Fire Emblem and Danganronpa made it
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON BROS

Attached: 1520100327317.png (1200x1200, 864K)

No, I agree with you, Extra is really weak and overall weird, but Nasu loves it and don't waste a chance to work on it, regardless of whatever you and me think about it.

Is there anyone in FGO that can beat Seth?
Feats:
Born as a pneumatic (instructed and guided by the Pleroma on conception)
Third son of Adam (only actual blood related son) and the one he chose to teach the secrets of the Kabbalah
Only son of Adam who left behind any heirs that survived the deluge and therefore holds ancestry over all men.
Taught himself the ability to commune with Angels and learned to see into the future
Read the original scriptures
Defeated the Planets themselves in combat
Defeated the Lord of Darkness (Creator of said planets) and created an entirely new dimension (Manda d-Hiia) in the process
Defeated Ruha mother of the Lord of Darkness
Realized that the material world was an illusion
Ascended past Tibil (the universe) and fought all three of the Demiurge at Horos
Defeated the three Demiurge Abatur, Yushamin, and Pthail
Forced them into their respective roles as stewards so that any man who gains true knowledge may ascend
Finally entered the Pleroma by virtue of his very existence being entirely elevated from all creation
From this we can we can see,
Indra has no chance
Any Abrahamic being has no chance
Any reality warper has no chance
GG
Eve had sex with Satan then raised Cain and Abel with Adam

Attached: 6A5E6C92-6C8E-427B-8AF7-DEBA5A33DEDE.jpg (629x814, 193K)

Attached: 8bfli5nl8pm01.jpg (678x960, 93K)

>Danganronpa
It's Junko isn't it

In what?

>2 of tumblr's favorite franchises make it
Why would you wanna be lumped in with them?

I'll reiterate but with a more extreme opinion. I think that FSN also doesn't really need Servants to work within its own themes and main storylines. You could have replaced them with power familiars or what have you. FGO is unironically the only work where they are an important asset thematically and an important aspect of the story.

That's pretty good.

Isn't that that book that has like a solid page of "here I'm going to throw a shit ton of references at you, do you recognize this?"

shiki thread

Attached: 008_336.jpg (1596x1998, 184K)

That's a nice scarf, where you got it? Amazon?

Aren't power familiars exactly what they are?

Yes, welcome to /nu/YALiterature. Remember this thing? Clap when you see the thing that somebody else created!

NOOO YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO NOTICE THIS FGOBRO DELETE THIS

Attached: 1503529965371.png (703x480, 550K)

she should wrote ALTRIA instead

>Darius can summon his soldiers in Extella to help him fight
>summons his elephant with his NP

Based.

Attached: Athanaton_Ten_Thousand_elephant copy.png (2800x626, 2.18M)

Yeah but I mean without being based on heroes from myth or history.

Meditation time!

Attached: 002.jpg (1050x1492, 150K)

Nah FGO fucking sucks with the servant concept. Constant retcons left/right. It would have worked better has they just established Chaldea as a no-rules kind of place. Then they wouldn’t have to waste time explaining away old rules.

>a solid page
Try the entire thing

the cutest

Attached: 1651321651321.png (1100x1108, 1.31M)

WTF BROS THEY KILLED ANIKI

youtube.com/watch?v=sTGHAck0Q44

IS THAT

I don't see any nipples

Attached: DYuzPH4VMAAICk-.jpg (1043x815, 143K)

I want to pet him. That cutie has a name btw?

Attached: 1521398792222.png (386x508, 197K)

That's some attention to detail on those pubes that fell out

imgur.com/a/lX19t

Attached: ROThuCK.png (1512x1080, 2.47M)

NO DONT REMIND ME BRO DONT BRING ALL THE PAIN BACK
THERES NO NEWS THERE IS NEVER ANY NEWS FGO IS DEAD ITS DECEASED ITS 6 FEET UNDER ITS PERISHED ITS NOT JUST PINING ITS DING DONG DEAD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MOMMY MOMMY THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CONTENT WE ARE BIG AND FAMOUS NOW THERES SUPPOSED TO BE SOMETHING TO DOOOOOOO IN THE GAAAAAAAAME MOMMY PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1517807981851.jpg (246x243, 21K)

>This fucking month of 0 new content

>Mash
Straight into the trash

Attached: 28506F45-DBD9-428E-835F-B65C2FB258A2.gif (288x512, 458K)

oh but we got a costume and some ces

I sort of get what you're saying, but that's really just taking a concept and making it more bland. Part of the charm of the original, at least before it was common knowledge, was that BECAUSE servants are mythological heroes there was a tiny bit of mystery in trying to figure out which ones before the story told you. The story could still work if you made them all OCs, sure, but I do feel as if an important aspect would be lost. OCs don't have weaknesses and strengths stored in their history, they don't even have a real history that would need to be fantastically adjusted. Archer in Fate works well partially because he's an OC in a field of historical characters, which confuses the non OCs. If they were all OCs dynamics like that would be lost.
Again, yeah, you could probably replace them all with generic McGuffins and still get the same themes and storylines out of it, but I'd argue you'd lose the charm that made it long lasting. It'd be just another high school battle fantasy series.

Post cute Oi please.

I really wish people would stop going out of their way to ape that fucking CG all the time.

>We will never get a Dantes and Nightingale that dont look like hot shit
And people were shitting on GBF art earlier

Attached: 1491254758985.png (584x584, 618K)

We will get Saber Wars part 2
Mark my word

I wish. Komaeda.

Why his intro is unnecessary long?

Which is amazing, really, considering how everything he does is a sell out designed only to make money with no love in it.

That explains why Lily didn't get animation update?

Fucking dantes

I'm glad you agree. I've read all extra and I'm still baffled why people keep selling me CCC as some masterpiece because it was really fucking weird. This doesn't mean Extra is all bad, some characters introduced and misused there are interesting. Nasu has still not explained why Mooncell is a thing there and not in other settings... So it's all pretty lazy.

>Two weeks of shit event
>Two more weeks of part 2 of shit event
Yeah, fuck that
RIP login streak

>love in it
"Love" doesn't make it good, all Extra, no exceptions has been pretty mediocre to shit.

Attached: DXnB06tVQAEXIYC.jpg (920x1200, 219K)

It wouldn't work that way because she would have to picture the face, and Alter's face is different from MHX. This is explicitly stated in Death Note, which is why L takes the name of a famous star, story wise it was to prevent Light just trial killing Ryuzaki.

Because he’s the motherfucking Count of Monte Cristo
RapefaceBrock unrelated

Attached: 8E97A2F2-A6AB-41EB-A116-213D11D1CE74.png (1280x522, 839K)

I'm worried about Nasu if LE flops.

His power is being a super chuuni.

Dont worry guys, she will save the franchise.

Attached: verlewdtamamo.jpg (904x640, 91K)

What manga is this? I want to read it. I know it's been out a while but I can't be bothered searching around for it.

No, it's properly utilized in FGO. They never broke any established rule set in FGO, so fuck off secondary.

>if LE flops.
It flopped already and serves that fucker right

Attached: DYo6G_BUQAAPSCd.png (739x1200, 555K)

Weren't people saying even Nasu is "mixed" about LE thus far? Or was that bullshit?

>I want to read it
What do you mean? It's right there, all of it. It's just a one-off adaptation of Prison Tower.

What I'm saying is that it's amazing he keeps focusing on a flopped side entry that doesn't make that much money when everything Fate now is souless anyway. You'd think if he was just writing what he wanted to write he would put some love into it. It doesn't make it good, but it makes it better than what we have,because at least then it shows he actually cares about the work and not the bottom line it makes.

We will get real news today, r-right bros?

>Literally have to cook up a new explanation each time a demi-servant is introduced to not contradict F/SN
>Lol Holmes
>Lol Hassan
Fuck off

She can't even save her own shitty manga

Attached: 1520703106373.png (2183x1622, 1.57M)

Oh, for some reason I was thinking it was that one with Olga and Lev in it. I had it in my head Dantes was in that That's the one I want, anyway, not so much the Prison Tower one.

I like to think that MHX lives with her equivalent of Kay in some crappy apartment complex back on the Saber Planet

I think she lives in the dorms with her only friend MHXA

Midgets.

Her manga is great

Although she hasn't been in it in about a year. Not that anyone noticed.

News is at AnimeJapan user
Don't expect anything until then

Attached: DYx8EeKVQAAkpCT.jpg (792x1200, 221K)

It had potential at least, but somehow the author fucked up along the way.

but y are they friends if they're literally the same person

When is that?

5'11" vs 6'0"

I dislike Scherezhade

They're entirely different. One is a meme and the other is autistic.

Cosmo Gil inbound

Attached: 08D613D6-C18E-4C9C-9E1D-9154AAD62F54.jpg (458x689, 130K)

what's wrong with barnaby

This weekend

3 more days

twitter.com/atami211/status/976069567519760385

Attached: DYuxvcBVoAAt-T7.jpg (858x1200, 287K)

Neil Armstrong's proper class is actually Saber. On his mission to the moon he interfaced with the Moon Cell and recovered a recording tool that he used as a sword defending against malevolent programs. It manifests as a Noble Phantasm that grants him the ability to record and revise or redact data, altering the present circumstances by muting their facts.

Don't ask how I know, but you'll find out in April.

STOP THIS

He has a low self esteem I mean, and he hasn't had a flat out flop for decades.

>Your duty as a counter guardian is to soothe the raging meat stick attached to Rin's body.
>If not, she'll be so pissed at you she'll take it out on the asses of all the men in the world and destroy mankind.
>from The World

You fuck off, none of those rules were introduced in FGO and FGO explains blatantly Fate system isn't Grail one.

Attached: shittywaifus.jpg (960x631, 96K)

Fuck you, Moon Cell, that's not how swords work.

>FGO literally says you can’t summon grands
>lol he’s not a grand anymore
Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=KqHJSksezhM

He would probably be stronger as a Rider. Also he'd need some skill that's like a super Pioneer of the Stars, literally being such a thing in the public consciousness.

How is that 'breaking a rule' when he's destroyed his Grand saint graph. Are you mentally challenged?

based facebook spy

Call that a meme loli image user?

Attached: 1506917225709.jpg (420x314, 12K)

Where did I say breaking rules retardbro? I said retconning, and that was clearly retconned to sell Hassan.

He deserves to feel bad. With any luck he'll kill himself and be done with it.

DELET

Golden Rule (Body) says otherwise.

Really Mozart?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-21-00-19-53.png (1280x720, 1.29M)