withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
The Digimon Adventure PSP English patch has been released:
digimonadventurenglish.weebly.com/updates

New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z official website digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.
Latest Trailer: dailymotion.com/video/x6fzkvr

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Attached: 1519555755102.png (1100x1560, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8fICdXKf0Vhl5UJ8qD73hgca4vTMlpcPzwJ9DwPTw1E0b6A/viewform
wikimon.net/Bushi_Agumon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Existed!

Attached: blank.jpg (125x125, 944)

Why did you puts up downloads for soundtracks?

user let it go... You do not want to go deep into the rabbit's hole where there is no way out.

Attached: Dating_by_angewomon.jpg (1317x937, 141K)

Nice thumbnail

Fifth for love.

Attached: 65086368_p0.jpg (710x500, 145K)

Attached: 1518208702021.png (1920x1080, 3.65M)

This is Raki, her partner is Youkomon. Say something nice to her!

Attached: M4_DigiRef-03.png (801x462, 440K)

>''Hello sweetie,why are you alone out here?''
>''Come with me,I'll bring you home''
>''Thank you sir''
>She proceeds to enter my car
>I close the car doors
>I unzip my pants

And the rest you know

Gennai, please.

We dont know user, care to explain?

Attached: underage.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Sure, let me demonstrate it for you, come here Takeru.
*unzips pants*

This is pretty interesting,Rika being in Digimon 02 movie and all...
I think the digidestined,tamers,''savers'' and even the frontier guys all live in the same world in the different universes it's just that in the Adventures universe the Tamers are regular kids who never get to be ''digidestined'' and in the Tamers universe the digidestined were also regular kids who never got the digivices in that summer camp.

That could perfectly explain why Ryo is in the Digimon 02 movie,in that timeline/universe he is just a regular kid while in the Wonderswan and Tamers he is a digimn trainer.

''Nice lolipop you gave me Matt''

>you will never have a cute digital witch girlfriend

Why even live.

Attached: tumblr_onswgypjvo1swk5jvo2_1280.png (945x814, 492K)

This is a special lolipop, you eat it from your other mouth. It's super secret and you cannot reveal this to anyone else, ok?
Now take off your pants.

But user, we did see Ryo in 02 in the digital world, is pretty much canon than is the same universe
And there are two Ryo in tamers, because the Ryo we know didnt play the TCG unlike the Ryo than is born in that universe, because the Ryo we know is the one from the wonderswan games than just escaped from his universe/adventure universe

She is too young for Gennai though.

Attached: gennai happy to see you.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>She is too young
No such thing.

>two Ryo
Similar to the two Kens in 02.

Attached: same day.jpg (1280x480, 200K)

Who the hell is that? She looks like she'd be a part of hudie with that blue hood but hoodie is a sausage fest

Digimon Adventure: Anode Tamer & Cathode Tamer
On Christmas Day, 1999, Ryo is summoned to the Digital World by Agumon who begs for him to save the Chosen Children who have been kidnapped by Millenniumon who has also revived their past enemies. After a series of fierce battles, and rescuing the majority of the Chosen Children he prepares for his final confrontation with Millenniumon, to save Yagami Taichi. He succeeds and after bidding his friends a tearful goodbye, he returns home.

Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Ryo and Ichijouji Ken are watching the events of Digimon Adventure: Our War Game online when they are alerted by V-mon that another Diablomon has appeared in the Digital World. Ken and Ryo head to the Digital World where they learn that Diablomon is simply a trap set by Millenniumon who had survived his initial battle with Ryo. Ken meets his own partner, Wormmon, when he and Ryo are separated and the two go on separate adventures attempting to rebuild the Digimentals. Once completed, Ryo battles Millenniumon and once again, he succeeds in defeating him. However, in his last moments he sends out his Dark Seeds and aims them at Ryo. Ken shoves Ryo out of the way and takes a Dark Seed in the neck which would eventually lead to his transformation into the Digimon Kaiser.

Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamers
While Ken remains sick in bed, Ryo is once again invited back to the Digital World, this time, for a Digimon tournament in which the winner would receive one of the Four Holy Beasts as a partner. After battling Izumi Koushiro, Wallace, Tachikawa Mimi, Ishida Yamato, and Taichi it is revealed to have been a scam to train Ryo to prepare him for yet another battle with Millenniumon. Betrayed Ryo becomes mute and heads in for his battle. Though he succeeds, Millenniumon offers Ryo the chance to come with him through time and detonates his palace. Ryo disappears and Ken continues to hope to one day meet with him again

Seki Hiromi: "[...] At the same time Ryo defeated Millenniumon in D-1 Tamers, he was thrown beyond the space-time and lost his memory. That's why after that he met Takato and the others."

It's kinda sad Ryo that he never got to go back

There was no reason for him to go back.

But he is not in his universe but and he will never know.

I wonder if Ryo's real parents actually give a fuck about his disappearance.

I think they already forgot about him, I mean, no one remembered him after the time-travel fiasco. It seems like he was erased from the Adventureverse.

What if Ryo is Gennai?

>the real antagonist of Tri has been Milleniumon all this time

Attached: 3fe.gif (425x417, 164K)

Oh great another thing for adventure to ruin

Best?
Best.

Attached: hackDYQJ4-BUMAAuDS_.jpg (1036x1084, 174K)

Is that human having sexual relations with that Digimon?

Oh, come on, it's not even a cute girl one.

Attached: image (1).png (269x269, 124K)

>taking Seki "Daisuke's character growth should be kept minimal" Hiromi seriously
Doesn't explain his father and lack of mother, his pre-established life in the Tamers universe, or how Brave Tamer fits if at all.

Wasn't Gennai basically a digital clone of Ryo, anyway?

No? Gennai was around long before Ryo came to the digital world.

Attached: recolor_index.jpg (1786x6939, 2.45M)

Somethings fucky in the Agumon department. Mostly Bushi and Dot.

It was a paradox, user. Like how Millie created Mugendramon to secure his own existence.

>Greymon O
He is literally a Greymon Xros recolor. Also:

>Bakemon/Soulmon
Everytime.

Mille doesnt need Gennai though. They just look similiar. Hell Gennai started as an old dude, who is implied to have aged because of Piedmons black sphere. Or maybe its what made him evil in Tri. Honestly I hope that Tri can at least provide an explanation for that.

>I put on my robe and wizard hat

Now I want a CS/HM sidequest about a Soulmon that trolls people on dating sites, by RPing as a wizard.

Reposting from last thread:
The Veeky Forums League, a soccer tournament organized by /4ccg/ between Veeky Forums generals, will have friendlies in the two first weekends of April. We have the right to play two matches, one of them already confirmed to be against /smtg/. I'm running a poll to decide which team /digi/ wants to play in the second one: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8fICdXKf0Vhl5UJ8qD73hgca4vTMlpcPzwJ9DwPTw1E0b6A/viewform

Attached: king of the jungle blooter.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

All the hats missing from hacker's memory, really. We have bancho, captain and police hats already.

Censoredmon

Attached: Sistermon_noir_anger.jpg (360x360, 58K)

Now,now /digi/ you cant die yet! You didnt buy all my digistones.

Attached: 427px-Kurihara_hina1.jpg (427x599, 44K)

Go away, Daughter of Barbamon

Oy, I´ve heard you talking about my daughter? If you dont buy her digistones right now, I will sick my army of lawyers on your ass for defamation. After that I will visit you personally burn down your house, steamroll the area and build a shopping mall on the ruins. And once I´m done with that I will sell your organs to columbian druglords, and dump your husk of a body in a thai brothel, goym.

Attached: 200px-Barbamon.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Go away, Barbamon

Not happening. I am your god now. Now give me your wallet.

Attached: BarbamonNext.jpg (414x360, 73K)

>gatomon
>but bothers to keep "karatsuki" numemon and chichidarumon
why even

my new partner line
>psychemon
>nisedrimogemon
>digitamamon (but is secretly recolored inside his shell)
>black impy
together we will overthrow the jijimon ethnostate

>black impy
>impy
>overthrowing anyone

Sure honey. You might blow up a castle he already signed up for demolition if you are lucky.

>because of Piedmons black sphere
I really hope to see an explanation of that.

Say what you want about tri, but they did manage to dig some of adventures lore stuff up, like the sovereigns origins, and the original chosen, so maybe they will adress it.

Attached: DY0CGpuVMAAKQ2M.jpg (846x1200, 218K)

Fujos are a riot.
They make doujins that remind people that Haru wasn't always gay, then later in the same doujins, Haru gets creampied by his clearly male friend.

Attached: 67844255_p2_master1200.jpg (600x847, 191K)

Hina is cute! CUTE!

Barbar probably genetically engineered her to attract weebs, for his "Get rich quick" scheme.

Yeah, I hope we see more of her in Re:Arise.

>Barbar probably genetically engineered her
Nothing wrong with that.

Hina did literally nothing wrong

>Rika being in Digimon 02 movie and all
What?

See the reply chain

Even with the reply chain it is still a mess. The first user was talking about "Raki" taking a piss out of fanfic OCs that had similiar names and appearances to main chars, while using a side character from the movie. Then the next dude somehow turned it into his headcannon ,Ruki being in 02.

Its just than the girl in the pic use similar hair/clothes to Ruki, is not that hard user, you dont need to overthink every reply

Well, that guy clearly did.

You know, how did the original CCs go up against the Dark Masters with a total of 0 Ultimates and hope to win? Hell its no surprise Megadramon had to be sacrificed, since even as sovereigns, they were still freshly evolved digimon, who probably would have been wrecked harder than Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon were.

Do we even know if the kids went and challenge them? It seems to me that the Dark Masters were mostly likely actively trying to gun them down.
Are you blaming them for trying to defend themselves? Are you some kind of asshole?

Yea he should've used a different recolor like an army of blacksaintgalgomon for a land army. Also Black impy army for air raids. Blackwargreymon would be a general along with chaosgallantmon and that blue plesiomon recolor from links.

>Are you blaming them for trying to defend themselves?
Yes, they should have let the dark masters win, and all would be fine with the world, and I would finally have my Pizza...ignore the last bit.

Attached: Apocalymon.jpg (436x500, 83K)

Hey, shut up! Raki is a totally legit character! Just like Commander Yuu!

To be honest though, I guess in that instance the DM might have come after them, so of course its not the kids fault, but since no one knows how things went down before hand... That said the Dark Masters sure were pro active that time around. In adventure they tried to kill them exactly once, before going home. Hell Piedmon just got smashed on wine and watched the whole thing unfold like a soap opera. With the originals they didnt sem to fuck around, aside from Piedmon and Puppetmon being lazy fucks.

So is Raki Joes Girlfriend?

No it'll be Ryo. He wants vengeance.
>ah ha, It's me Ryo! You just slept with a guy, Joe, you are now a fag.

>Ryo
>Sleeping with anyone other than his beloved

NOT ON MY WATCH BUSTER!

Attached: ZeedMillenniumon_collectors.png (205x300, 140K)

>Mille resets the timeline so Tri never happens
The hero this series deserves.

But not the one we need.

I will post characters in various states of suffering if /digi/ keeps dying.

Attached: Digimon_Adventure_Screenshot_0549.jpg (960x720, 84K)

>Bushiagumom
He is holding a fucking axe from Digimon world 4

I can post some digi-boy lewds if that would help

We love suffering, user-chan

Attached: suffering chart 1.0.jpg (2199x2163, 2.42M)

Dont we already have an user who spams Harujin lewds whenever the thread hits page 10?

They didnt bother to add a pic of the real one, or its some 4D joke
wikimon.net/Bushi_Agumon

Clearly I´m on the right path then. Seeing how this thread got a tiny bit livelier after I posted that. Ozzy was right all along. We all are doomed to despair and Suffering is Salvation.

Also good to see that this thing is still around. After all the work we put in this thing./spoiler]

What are your most nostalgic digimon gaming moments?

For me it has to be playing digimon world at night while the rain is pouring down and while the mt panorama night theme plays.
Times were simple back then...

I have 0 appmon lewds but I used to post some digiboy lewds whenever it got to page 10 and another user started doing it too. But I started running low on boys so I eased up on that now

Attached: willistattoo.png (500x667, 224K)

Why do you post boys

Yes, but sometimes I'm busy with N0.

Can't wait for YuHaru lewd I commissioned from this artist.

user there are these people called the gays...

Necer heard about them

>Takato and Ruki's pics
Heh

digimon world 2 had just come out and me and my brother were trying to fumble through it (we tried OG digimon world but never managed to get very far), but one thing I'll always remember is that we got our digimon to a high enough level to evolve. Agumon evolved to greymon, just as expected, tentomon became Kabuterimon, all good, then we went to evolve our Biyomon and it became... Airdramon. We were so disappointed and dumbfounded that it didn't evolve into Birdramon. Having come off the anime and all we didn't really know about the whole multiple evo paths yet and we had no guide to explain it out either.
My brother also refused to dna digivolve anything because he thought it meant starting over from scratch with the new digimon at level 1 and losing all the stats and levels they had gained. So we had champions just sitting at max level for a long long time

Why the fuck is Mando on here twice?

because I am one of those sinful sinful gays
though, I mostly do it just to rile up the anti-gay posters on here for kicks. I never actually had a collection of digiboy lewds until I started browsing this general and mentioned that I had a crush on takuya as a kid and someone posted a shirtless muscley drawing of him. I honestly usually feel weird about lewding childhood cartoon characters.

Alright.Alright

discuss

Attached: 1521527600180.jpg (4472x2576, 2.75M)

>gitai
DW2 sure had a lot of memorable early game bullshit.

Attached: Dokunemon.jpg (320x320, 20K)

fucking invincible piece of shit
that garbage shouldn't work if you're the only target

02 would've been more interesting if they incorporated more of these. Have the protagonists trade them around sometimes.

Oh,I remember that shit,he made himself untargatable right?That shit almost fucked up my progress.