/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

"Hmm, I wonder where I should go next on my epic quest for hentai..."

Old Thread: veekyforums.com/thread/208853983/video-games

Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire/tags/20

Attached: Hentai-Adventure.jpg (148 KB, 960x536)

All urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/208853983/video-games
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_pc
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans
pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide
rockstargames.com/newswire/tags/20
rs200.org/?page_id=613
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/kommandos_pc/hierarchy
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_famiglia/hierarchy
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_inner_strivers/hierarchy
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/autistic_femboys/hierarchy
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_-_air_crew/hierarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=ePE2moyUdEM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aZezhE3lKxo
desuarchive.org/wg/thread/7168071/
gta.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer_in_GTA_IV#Kills
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200063373-Grand-Theft-Auto-Online?page=1#posts
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/180592883/#180707863
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/229514247-Update-to-GTA-Online-Suspension-and-Ban-Policy
veekyforums.com/thread/209448205/video-games

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

1st for jews

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Submit your ideas for Lamar's Antics.

Attached: Lamar-Thonk.jpg (83 KB, 960x536)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Friendly reminder that if your GB200's primary color is anything other than white, you are officially a special snowflake.

rs200.org/?page_id=613

Attached: clanky-32800.jpg (298 KB, 1024x576)

takes2long
takes2long

you do realize that a livery represents a vinyl wrap covering the original paint entirely, right? with that said most race liveries for the rs200 were also primarily white so

Snarelure
Snarelure

Lamar obtains a pit pass and shows everyone that you need real Native American heritage to truly excel in the American past-time of stock car racing.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Explain these private "good friends only" clubs

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/kommandos_pc/hierarchy

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_famiglia/hierarchy

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_inner_strivers/hierarchy

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/autistic_femboys/hierarchy

socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_-_air_crew/hierarchy

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Which cars are downforce cars and why i should avoid them?

FastChef
FastChef

Not painting yours after the most badass hillclimb car ever made.

Attached: rs200-hill-climb-900-hp-bonnet-goes-flying.png (876 KB, 1037x633)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

how to ruin an entire game: the vehicle

Attached: Oppressor-GTAO-front.png (2.37 MB, 1920x1080)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Anyone who has this spoiler on their GB200 and isn't homaging this particular car is KoS IMHO.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

lamar peeps on bikini girls with chad boyfriends
lamar steals an oppressor, doesn't know it can fly, accidentally learns on a cliff face
lamar trains for the los santos marathon
lamar has a day at the fair
lamar goes hiking, meets rape hillbillies, results up to you

SniperWish
SniperWish

split doomsday act 3 50/50 with my bro several times
finish heist and only get the 750k
not once gotten the bonus from selling the khanjali
time to see if they fixed it in the update i guess

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Is this one of the most JUST updates in GTAO history?
"gameplay" consists of literal circle tracks where the only semblance of skill needed is dodging other retards who can't even drive a circle properly.
stock car races but some fag can run their fully customized version, customs set to on by default meaning that's where it will stay for most hosts
literally every car in the update is fucking broken and undriveable. Even some old cars got fucked
racing/car focused update but once again R* doesn't increase the property cap or introduce new form of car storage

The only plus I'm seeing here is a handful of the cars were things I wanted in the game. But again, with nowhere to put them, none of them are being bought

Attached: IMG-5182.jpg (96 KB, 593x616)

happy_sad
happy_sad

Oppressors are easy to destroy when you have a Hydra, but the Decucxo is the vehicle that ruined everything here.

Can't even do contact missions properly anymore because everyone is using that garbage can.

Are there any working MP-to-SP glitches?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

You clearly have never seen a Deluxo before. At least this piece of shit can be fallen off of and can't stay in the air for long.

Inmate
Inmate

Are there any working MP-to-SP glitches?
Dude I barely know what "frame rate" means after 20+ years of gaming

StonedTime
StonedTime

I love using the explosive sniper on Oppressors and watching the riders ragdoll helplessly to the ground.

Attached: 1449422188917.png (147 KB, 435x367)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

This update is total dick, but I can't help but smile with how many layers of shitposting R* did with this car. They sure have been adding a lot of Russian vehicles.
obviously a piece of shit, both visually and based on its description
cardboard body mods
ProLapse sponsorship stripes, an obvious reference to Adidas track pants
Can't wait to see how they mods are named in LSC. The hipster cars all have snarky names for the visual mods

Attached: IMG-5236.jpg (401 KB, 1920x1080)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I wonder if that spoiler will give the downforce bonus. It wouldn't be the first weird thing to do so. Tire racks and luggage get the job done

whereismyname
whereismyname

It's listed in the files as Cardboard Side Skirts.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Protip: Maximum window armor on vehicles is often not worth the trade-off in offensive capability.

Attached: GTA5-2018-03-17-05-57-53-517.png (3.08 MB, 1920x1080)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

It's your software-hardware co-axial bottleneck you drooling fuck

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

You clearly have never seen a Deluxo before
The Deluxo is the easiest vehicle to destroy. You just have to dismount and shoot it with explosive rounds.

Attached: sitting-duck.webm (2.8 MB, 660x370)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

if you don't devote brain power to understanding the mechanics of gaming you're a drooling fuck
bing bing WAHOO to you too

massdebater
massdebater

So people who are grinding RP can switch their active crew and prevent GTAG from climbing up onto the leaderboards where turbo-autists can stalk the crew.

Attached: 1514824455603.jpg (74 KB, 394x592)

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

With practice you learn to avoid it. I've reached the point where I'm times more effective with the Oppressor than with adad spam in first person.

Attached: tryhard-Opp-lock.webm (2.09 MB, 660x370)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

hey can I get a pc crew invite

sc: MileyM

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

modern Mustang has mechanical fuel injection
classic '60s Mustang has EFI
my sides

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

check out the Jester classic
see this
Yes, that's a liberty city mod. NO that does not affect the looks of the car. It really is this shitty looking in actual GTAO. And that's fucking rear end what the fuck

Attached: IMG-5239.jpg (134 KB, 1024x576)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

There is a lot of evidence suggesting they took the SA model and just brought that up HD spec and nothing more. Those stupid ass exhaust pipes was all it took to convince me not to buy this thing. Can't believe how well done the Elegy Retro looks compared to this turd

Emberfire
Emberfire

well hey, i guess the vanillaworks guys didn't mess up by doing their own version at all

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Hey guys, i know you usually discuss GTA 5 here, but i made a graphics overhaul mod for GTA III
It's still a little rough around the edges, but it's pretty good so far (in my opinion)

Tell me your thoughts!

Attached: GTA-3-ENCHANCED-GRAPHICS.webm (2.4 MB, 1280x720)

cum2soon
cum2soon

2/10 joke
0/10 if bait

trying far too hard and lack the talent to produce anything funny

Flameblow
Flameblow

spent a third of my money on the rs200, no regrets it's fun as shit

TechHater
TechHater

I literally lol'd

girlDog
girlDog

says that while on PC
The only reason you're enjoying destroying Deluxos is because insurance doesn't exist on your platform. We gotta shoot out the driver or start a VIP job that temporarily disables all insurance, like Hostile Takeover or Fully Loaded or Headhunter.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

flashGT when

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

i haven't played in a while now
can someone give me a quick rundown on the newest update?

Attached: leaked-gta-6-sreenshot.png (328 KB, 900x506)

Methshot
Methshot

a few cars held mostly behind drip feed (though in groups rather than one at a time), a race for stock cars and some other shit no one cares about. nothing

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

It broke the best car in the game
It's shit

cum2soon
cum2soon

sooo.... it's just another boring racing update, that we have to wait 6 months before we get all the cars?
if so, then *yawn*

Attached: jew-star.png (140 KB, 1444x684)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

thankfully this time they are dripfeeding the cars in 4 groups. so maybe four weeks ha ha? if they don't decide to skip weeks that is

Attached: seal-orb.png (458 KB, 540x577)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Hotring Races, aka NASCAR-style stunt races, but with more autistic ramming fests
16 cars, only 5 currently released while the rest are dripfeed
all the new cars have a flag that cuts a big percentage of power from their engines for no reason, which means they're all slow as shit
6 reskinned racing suits
nerfing the Viseris's topspeed and making it boring to drive
Hollow-Point Revolver no longer 1-shots, now you have to rely on the fire round Revolver
literally nothing else

Attached: Oy-a-Vey.jpg (455 KB, 960x1608)

Soft_member
Soft_member

HP Revolver has been nerfed
how will i harass people from my deluxo now?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

nigga, how will I shut down shitters who fire RPGs at the corner?

takes2long
takes2long

So is the vagner the fastest car again?

Soft_member
Soft_member

Even some old cars got fucked

Don't tell me they fucked the T20. I will be so fucked off.

takes2long
takes2long

They "fixed" the Visaris, no one touched your literal who mememobile so calm the fuck down.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Only hope for the update is the Classic Issi and the motherfucking Sea Sparrow coming back

Attached: Mr-Bean-Conduit-Sur-Le-Toit-643x394.jpg (95 KB, 643x394)

Snarelure
Snarelure

Not knowing what the T20 is
Start playing this year?

iluvmen
iluvmen

The T20 is so irrelevant it isn't even funny anymore. Your car is a meme my boy

StonedTime
StonedTime

Tell me about the cliques in GTAG

MPmaster
MPmaster

Pretty much these with a side of Iffy cock worship.

Snarelure
Snarelure

The Sea Sparrow can't even float on water, it's literally a useless pile of flying junk.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Any news for Red dead redemption 2?

Game comes out soon and there is still absolutely fuckall information on it. I know this is a GTA general, but I thought I should leave ask. Any confirmed release dates for a new trailer? Or just new info in general?

Booteefool
Booteefool

Game comes out soon

5mileys
5mileys

This October mate, honestly this year seems to be going by fast, it's April in just few weeks, felt like just yesterday was Jan

That said, and mixed with the fact this is going to be the biggest game of the year, it just doesn't make sense why we still know absolutely nothing about it yet, don't even think you can pre-order it yet (least not on the digital market)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

mate
i am not your breeding partner, degenerate

takes2long
takes2long

people wanting more garage space
when they have literally hundreds of vehicles they haven't driven in years
rockstar should release 200 more vehicles and no garage space, just to teach you people a lesson.

Attached: 1493003679275.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)

RumChicken
RumChicken

it's April in just few weeks, felt like just yesterday was Jan
Holy shhit, exactly

massdebater
massdebater

jesus, that car has an unreal acceleration.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

it's because it's a cgi car

Snarelure
Snarelure

There is a lot of evidence suggesting they took the SA model and just brought that up HD spec and nothing more.

Not really. The overall body and mesh suggest the model is original. Retards keep saying it's a direct SA port, but that's just speculation. The design itself shows they stayed relatively true to the original Supra when it comes to the general shape (very stubby as opposed to long and straight). But instead of giving a spin on Supra features they were directly inspired by the SA Jester. The headlights, taillights, bumper and side skirts look faithful to the SA rendition. The car itself is decent imo except for the retarded exhausts, thin and missing trim, missing indicators, wheels, interior, and no spoiler.

Sadly in essence it’s just a cheap homage to the screaming Supra fanboys who REALLY wanted the SA Jester; In a morbid turn of events they got what they asked for but not truly wanted. This is also evident by the fact that they named it a "Jester" even though the Jester is an NSX in GTA V.

I’m sure someone’s going to take the mesh, alter its kinks and make a proper mod with actual customization. It’s sure to happen with a car as popular as this. But until then, get fucced.

Attached: jestershit.png (2.71 MB, 1200x1877)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

It's almost like people that are friends like having their own crews together. They're not official gtag crews or anything, so I don't know why your panties are in a knot.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Hollow-Point Revolver no longer 1-shots, now you have to rely on the fire round Revolver
are you fucking for real

Bidwell
Bidwell

Lamar joins the FIB then arrests Franklin

whereismyname
whereismyname

Yeah, and I'm pissed off. It's how I shut down shitters who fire rocket 'round corners or just before they suicide via stickybomb.

The fire-rounds are an okay alternative, but they're not insta-kill. Your targets have a second to mow you down before they succumb to the flames.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

He was just trying to joke around with you, but since you had to be a dick by default I'll explain to you that frame rate isn't a video game mechanic but a video term that applies even to film, and if you can't understand it you really are a drooling retard.

SniperWish
SniperWish

I wouldn’t mind a new garage property a la Jay Leno’s garage with shitloads of lore friendly car memorabilia all over the walls.

Like, most of these garages are designed by folks who don’t care, and it shows.

The lighting in the executive office garage sucks ass.

eGremlin
eGremlin

You know what would've been perfect? The Import/Export vehicle warehouse being reused as a garage, but slightly larger in dimensions to make the storing more tidy.

I just love the workshop and memorabilia aesthetic it has going on, but too bad, our garages have to be polished and boring.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

anyone else checking rockstar social club every other day for new update news?

Playboyize
Playboyize

but since you had to be a dick by default
Literally my default setting. I simply don't care, it's nerd shit and beneath me.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

it's nerd shit and beneath me.
plays video games
Retard

RumChicken
RumChicken

I noticed that the Overflöd Tyrant has its tires clip through the body when driven over bumps.

Every car in this update feels rushed. Just look at the Supra, the Taipan, and the Ellie. The Ellie looks especially lazy as compared to Mafia 3's fantastic Mustang that has been used as the placeholder Dominator Classic by Vanillaworks of gta5-mods.

Attached: Capture.png (1.53 MB, 1366x654)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

What the fuck is wrong with your game. It looks like you took this screenshot on a console.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Can't discern the difference between casually engaging in and taking higher interest in
Retard

Flameblow
Flameblow

Oh no, that's not from my game, I got it from some guy's youtube video and they were just moving the camera around frantically.

RavySnake
RavySnake

its from a youtube video nigga

idontknow
idontknow

trying to cover up not knowing basic shit even normals know about by calling it higher interest
Stop being retarded, I don't care if it's on purpose or not

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Ask whoever uploaded that what the fuck is wrong with their game. It looks like they filmed that video on a console.

King_Martha
King_Martha

trying to cover up
freely admitted to without any prompting or relation to what was said before
oh wow, you dumb. If you think most normals give a shit about "frame rate" or "hud" or whatever the fuck else then you dumb.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

FOR ALL CONSOLEFAGS WHO WANT A GOOD SOLO DUPE GLITCH.

Requirements

Closed Friends Session
MOC with Vehicle Storage Bay
Full Facility
Avenger
Heist Invite (Original)
Heist Garage full with free Elegys (or other cars you want to get rid off)
Car you want to duplicate inside Facility (no custom plate needed)
[Xbox] Person in a different targeting mode

Steps

Enter your Facility
Enter the back of the Avenger and walk to the door
[PS4] Tap PS Button on the controller, go to the activity and hover over 'Start GTA Online', double tap PS Button to get back to GTA
[PS4] Enter cockpit, instantly double tap PS Button, press X and then circle ingame
[Xbox] Find a friend in different targeting mode, join him and decline the first message in GTA
[Xbox] Enter cockpit, instantly join your friend, accept first alert message, decline second alert message to change your aim mode
Accept the Heist Invite
Exit the Heist planning
Enter your Heist Apartment Garage
Get into a car, then wait around 10 seconds after the engine starts up, then drive out (You will spawn at your Facility)
Drive into your Facility and replace the Retro Custom
Get into the replaced car and drive it out
Request your MOC
Drive into the back of the MOC and back out
Store the car inside the Facility

Congrats! You are done!

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=ePE2moyUdEM&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Ray-Zor.png (42 KB, 637x593)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I'm just assuming you're being retarded on purpose now

Attached: you.png (3 KB, 30x33)

Bidwell
Bidwell

I just now submitted a ticket regarding the Entity XXR's underperformance and misrepresentation of its performance.

I suggest those of you who were rused as well, do the same.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

t. nerd.

You would be jaw dropped at some of the women I've been with.

TreeEater
TreeEater

not him, but post pics

farquit
farquit

is the assault smg any good?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

It's not bad, but because there are alternatives much better than it, it's not good

Nojokur
Nojokur

is ur mom any good?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

It's not bad, but because there are alternatives much better than it, it's not good

idontknow
idontknow

If you could use it as a drive by gun I would use it just to get the UZI out of my inventory for a while.

Playboyize
Playboyize

You'd just pick up an unmodified one from the first NPC you kill in any situation

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I know. I replaced the UZI for the AP pistol for a while. I memorized the button combo to re-enable my custom load outs doing I/E runs. But besides those two there's not many options for a suppressible automatic drive by gun that can be used in anything from a bike to an Insurgent and is also worth using.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Assault smg can't driveby though
not even on bikes

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Yes.

takes2long
takes2long

Holy fuck, I’ve never seen the inside of one of those warehouses. Never bothered with that part of the business cuz repairs are expensive af.
That shit is perfect. I wouldn’t doubt if it was originally intended to be a seperate garage property. Just throw in some interior upgrades and it’d be perfect.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Repairs are expensive
You should only occasionally be causing more than $1000 in damage and VERY RARELY causing close to $10000 at which point you could just destroy tge car and do another source instead. Repairs should not be costing enough to deter you from I/E. It's literally the most efficient way of making money in this game.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

One hand wielding of big guns when
Dual wielding when
Drive by with any gun when

Attached: BloodRayne-3.jpg (68 KB, 1024x768)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Attached: 1.jpg (253 KB, 1280x1024)

RavySnake
RavySnake

iffy tbqh

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I havent been on yet since theyve fixed the EWO but, have you guys noticed a change in how people play now?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

They passive toggle now.

idontknow
idontknow

i suppose thats better since at least theres a cooldown.

Attached: Grand-Theft-Auto-V-20171107213234.jpg (103 KB, 960x540)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

ok whats the reason for having an alt avatar besides roleplaying?

Attached: 3106899287654.jpg (109 KB, 545x480)

RumChicken
RumChicken

Alt avatar

Attached: 7ed42820271eca3913a7916d0146c0b3.jpg (37 KB, 348x342)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Who said there has to be a reason?

RavySnake
RavySnake

Bonds

TechHater
TechHater

The fuck is an alt avatar?

iluvmen
iluvmen

He prolly meant second character, but weeaboos are too stupid to talk normally

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I made one to see what the female customization was like, then I used her to fill garages with duped schwartzers that I probably can't even sell anymore. I haven't actually played her since Bikers.

Attached: duped.webm (379 KB, 853x480)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

man that sucks
insurance fraud on consoles when

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

an alt avatar

Attached: 1402783508533119392.jpg (24 KB, 386x552)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I probably can't even sell anymore
Explain me this because I'm kinda beffudled... what are the current restrictions for selling cars?
I have a carryover JB700 in my garage that I took the other day to customization in order to take advantage of the discounts and I tried to check the current sell price for it for shit and giggles and I got a message saying that now you can't sell cars with a value above 50k
is this for real or is there a different way to sell those cars now?
it sounds might fucking retarded to have such a restriction, but then again, it's rockstar we're talking about

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Do alt characters have separate time counters for favorite bike bonuses? That would be a good reason if, say, you own 3 separate Hakuchou's and have driven them back and forth during countless Headhunters, Sightseers, and I/E car sourcings, but you're getting kind of bored of only driving Hakuchou's and you don't think buying a new one and painting it yellow would help much, so you want to try using a Gargoyle or some other bike as a primary vehicle instead, but you don't want to have to find a way to idle the game over night because your motherboard is faulty and instantly shuts off the computer if the memory usage gets too high.

Emberburn
Emberburn

I think this is a bug that fixes itself eventually. I used to not be able to modify my dubsta 6x6 that I purchased with legit bux.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

not putting proxy mines by the Deluxo for the satisfying car bomb kill when he comes to pick it up

DeathDog
DeathDog

Rockstar is proof that capitalism does not and will never work. Microtransactions, money, greed, oppression, patriarchy and homophobic racist cops to spread their vile capitalist agenda. That's GTA today.

If Rockstar was seized by the people (the proletariat) we would have:

No microtransactions
No money because the game would be 100% free and provided by the state
No greed because we're all working for the greater good of the collective and the people
No oppression because the bourgeoisie wouldn't be able to buy things the people cannot (like shark cards)
No patriarchy, homophia, racism and capitalistic nazi propaganda because that would be illegal

It seems Rockstar is finally losing the war against the people.

Attached: ujao0brfihiz.jpg (27 KB, 1200x720)

5mileys
5mileys

Repairs on top end cars are sometimes zero, sometimes $1k, sometimes around $3-5K. A $10K repair bill means you fucked up the driving and got hit by lots of helicopters.

Missions where the police are present, ie arrest, crash scene then take them all out before you steal the vehicle, run to your fave get away vehicle and get rid of your wanted stars before returning to the scene. You can then waltz back leisurely with a near pristine car. The one were helis and cops are cahsing the runaway car is the biggest pain to try and avoid damage.

Costs are small. If you're sourcing all top end cars, repairs should be less than $5K, pay $20K to sell at top end and you have a guaranteed $90K income, often 98-99K if you play the AI right on delivery.

On delivery runs outrun the AI first then once he starts to fade off the back of your radar let off the gas to keep him behind. If you still run like a madman then he'll spawn in front of you. Better to leave him behind by driving slower and more carefully in the harder bits (hills, crap traffic) until he reappears behind on radar then floor it for a short while. If blue AI chase cars get too close then all the traffic in front of you will drive all over the place which makes avoiding them very difficult.

If you are strapped for money then steal Lampadati Felon GTs or Gallavante Ballers when there is a glut, garage them and sell one a day. That's an easy 9-9.5K. If you're CEO then Sightseer VIP mission is a doddle. It's doable even on on the Sanchez, but far easier if you steal a helicopter, if you've not got a Buzzard. The hospital roof is always a good source of free helis. If you finish Sightseer early then wait collecting the last case until the timer is below 5 mins, and you get a guaranteed $25K payout. You'll lose $500 for every minute you're early, so you may as well wait. Quiet servers or on your own are bliss if all you want to do is easy grind cash on your own.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Nice pasta, saving.

massdebater
massdebater

Is there a reason why my bunker only fills up to 700k but my friends up to a million?

SniperWish
SniperWish

I think ya meant to reply to the other guy

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

It's 700k if you sell to Blaine County. $1,050,000 if you sell to Los Santos. Just sell to the city

5mileys
5mileys

Or, you could just kill the NPCs or use a cargobob (and not be a retard with it) and take zero damage on the regular?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

alt avatar
I gotta beat yo' bitch ass. If any of y'all made a secondary toon for any purpose other than storing bonds and buyin' 120 Deluxos for free, yo' bitch asses would get beat as well.

Attached: lamar-davis.jpg (18 KB, 444x445)

RumChicken
RumChicken

this but unironically

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

But what if he got jewed into Paleto Bay?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Then he ought to sell at full stock and trade up to Chumash or Farmhouse afterwards

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Are there any FiveM servers that have open ended heists?

Techpill
Techpill

If you are strapped for money then steal Lampadati Felon GTs or Gallavante Ballers when there is a glut, garage them and sell one a day.

The non-XS Sentinel is another good $9500 value car for selling to LSC. If you spot a white car with a reddish roof then check it's not an XS (only ~$6500 value). Where there is one there is usually more.

iluvmen
iluvmen

What's the fastest way to get money?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Import/Export

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Can I do heists with randoms w/ no mic?

Or am I going to have to wait till my mates are online and go full autistic tryhard

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

"Rockstar is proof that capitalism does not and will never work."

outsells every game known to man, every week, for four consecutive years

Yeah, us gamers sure showed them

Attached: GHUEHUEHUE.gif (310 KB, 300x182)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Someone hits the corner of my car
I spin out
It hit the corner of someone’s car
I spin out

How do I into dirty racing?

DeathDog
DeathDog

high ping

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Act II finale replays

Yeah. Just type with dudes that also speak English, and you ought to be just fine

RumChicken
RumChicken

umptieth time the game has racing stuff added
all namefags/tripfags/attention whores still talking about heists and eachother only
every. single. time.

kekkest of keks, are all of you literally this shit? or just one trick ponies?

Attached: ChallemupheHEEEEHEEEHEEE.gif (1.48 MB, 280x210)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

alt avatar

Attached: 1481908667724.png (327 KB, 495x498)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

kekkest of keks
Kekposters don't have much of a brain to begin with, but the question asked was "fastest way to get money?", so if you wanna say races, then you keep racing for money. By all means

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Easiest bait of my life, thx for the (you)s losers lol

Attached: lolbaited.png (190 KB, 1033x822)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

toppestkek

farquit
farquit

Why are people excited for the Sea Sparrow exactly?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Attached: hurr.png (2 KB, 244x226)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Spawn in office
Walk to receptionist
Call in any car you want from any garage

You have no excuse not to drive every car you own once in a while.

viagrandad
viagrandad

I probably can't sell them because they were all dupes with the same plate.

Techpill
Techpill

Anyone on who can accept crew invites for pc?

Attached: 1440165815550.jpg (43 KB, 451x361)

likme
likme

the exhaust on the jester classic

Attached: IMG-0541.png (121 KB, 265x396)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Open your profile and friends list

WebTool
WebTool

Get Saber Liveries fast!

Set up Resource Monitor to disconnect all other players
Join a lobby for the race, then disconnect everyone and force yourself to be host (suspend GTA for about 10 seconds with Resource Manager)
Now you are the Host, so set matchmaking off and invite your pal, and set Destroy last place to 15 seconds
Now it takes only 15 seconds x 20 times for the last livery, not counting loading time!

Do this until you both have the liveries you want.

Attached: 271590-20180321014816-1.png (1.72 MB, 1920x1080)

RumChicken
RumChicken

Better? I had it set to friends and crews because the message on the crew said to set it to that.

DeathDog
DeathDog

farming hours for shitty liveries for a shitty car

Attached: 1470089630186.png (129 KB, 300x300)

StonedTime
StonedTime

5 minutes, without load times, for the last livery
hours
okay

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

You’re in, discord.io/gtag if you want to join the discord too

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

that isn't the General discord and you know it so stop that please

Techpill
Techpill

So can we all agree that the new cars are shit?

Skullbone
Skullbone

It is, though

Flameblow
Flameblow

was it MileyM you accepted? not showin' up on social club for me

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

What car is this?

Lunatick
Lunatick

Yeah go to crews and you should see a crew invite, sometimes it takes a while

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

No, customizations are shit

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Aha there it is. thanks.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Is it possible to get the Comet Retro without those silly wheel arches?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

No

Attached: IMG-0053.jpg (238 KB, 1280x850)

cum2soon
cum2soon

I might actually buy 2 of these so I can shit up one with cardboard

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

so what's the verdict on discords? don't wanna join if i'm just gonna get kicked immediately

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Viva is a dirty brown person. Do not associate with him.
The GTAG discord posted already is an unironic reddit one.
Any other discords are okay.

TreeEater
TreeEater

If you want any sort of communication use discord, you’re not gonna get kicked unless you REALLY fuck up, the discord linked is the official discord don’t listen to that retard

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Viva is a nice guy, don't bully!

Attached: 1516757643007.jpg (14 KB, 228x193)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Yeah, but you're forced to get silly giant suspensions instead.

Literally no one asked for an offroad classic 911, let alone one fittable with machine guns. All we wanted was a clean Comet Classic but Rockstar is too autistic to provide popularly-requested vehicles.

We wanted a hatchback Mercedes V12, we got a 4x4 trashcan. We wanted a modern F150, we instead got a 6x6 turd with a non-removable machine gun on the back. We asked for a normal Ford Focus hatchback that we can modify into a RS, we instead got one with a stock WRC. We asked for a spoilerless modern Comet, we got the exact same bodystyle with different headlights and tailights and a nonremovable rollcage.

And now, all of the cars in this update have some stupid engine power limiter that has no reason to exist. Just fuckin' why, Rockstar?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I don't like him, or his attitude. You are free to associate with bad people, if you want.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

It's a helicopter that floats. If you're into helis it's a cool thing, and it's got San Andreas nostalgia value.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Hotring race
Shitters in customs win every time

Bit gay like

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Make yourself the host and turn customs off, if you don't like it.
Or buy one and customize it.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Make yourself the host and turn customs off, if you don't like it.
That's a good point

Flameblow
Flameblow

Yeah. That way you can turn off ketchup if you don't like that, or even slipstream. Randoms are retarded.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Attached: totally-reddit.png (2 KB, 125x36)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Easily, just don't be a dick and learn how and what works for each heist.

If anyone is recruiting for the PostOp Van setup for the Pacific job then jump on it straight away. You could do that job with one person as navigator. You get 2 navs who usually decide to do the job on their own. The drivers are superfluous, since it's rare to find someone willing to sit in the passenger seat just pressing keys. The drivers therefore need do nothing other than not get killed or freak out the cops. You could steal high value cars to fill your garage to sell later and no one would complain, since you don't have access to the Trackify app and you can't photograph license plates to fulfill the mission, even if you know the routes of all the vans. It's the easiest $25K you will earn in your life.

Evilember
Evilember

it literally says /r/
you cannot argue that it is not reddit

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Attached: 98409DD7-113F-476C-BE2E-04F00B7D0150.jpg (19 KB, 336x441)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Post you're Sabers.

Attached: 271590-20180321014431-1.png (2.45 MB, 1920x1080)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

What is it with crew logos that wont go away again?

Attached: 271590-20180321205245-1.png (1.33 MB, 1920x1080)

Emberfire
Emberfire

Attached: E34626B1-0C31-438F-B972-6261A4A41C2D.jpg (27 KB, 511x288)

JunkTop
JunkTop

I said Saber, not Seba.

Attached: 1513918368971.jpg (1.78 MB, 2814x3156)

askme
askme

Ergo the new cars are shit

What did you expect like

Attached: 1513700719212.jpg (78 KB, 483x589)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Its seiba idiot

Attached: C2CD9C6E-9AD5-43AC-90E5-1E49BC075037.jpg (30 KB, 507x290)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

STOP. POSTING. ANIME.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Attached: 1520029527652.jpg (134 KB, 1150x1266)

hairygrape
hairygrape

okay sorry

viagrandad
viagrandad

Not posting anime on Veeky Forums

Attached: 7553E589-6046-4DF1-B9A6-A9F4527EC6FF.jpg (36 KB, 466x316)

RavySnake
RavySnake

and I bought this shit twice just to get rid of it baka

Attached: 1495491421586.png (377 KB, 535x439)

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

youtube.com/watch?v=aZezhE3lKxo

Attached: 20180321154845-1.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080)

askme
askme

The Fagola is fun

RavySnake
RavySnake

He's not nice, he's just a moron

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

issi, fagaloa, michelli, hotring, cheburek, ellie, entity, dominator and gb200 are good though. that leaves 3 shit ones. you're overreacting

Attached: 8136546147-b633f04e4b-b.jpg (244 KB, 1024x585)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Give me the best settings to make a halfway decent female character.

Attached: 567547365456.jpg (312 KB, 1199x899)

FastChef
FastChef

I'm the cutest GTAG

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

helps people whenever they ask
not nice
kys please :)

Attached: 1481606572201.jpg (799 KB, 1080x1080)

Playboyize
Playboyize

actually 6, i forgot those 3 spaceshit cars that start with T. seasparrow is ok tho

MPmaster
MPmaster

Aida a CUTE

Firespawn
Firespawn

Cheburek has cheap cardboard bodykit
Each part is several thousand dollars

Oh, Rockstar.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

that homing missile addon
Is this thing going to have ruiner missiles?

Attached: sparrow.jpg (405 KB, 1273x717)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

obviously not

Inmate
Inmate

maybe

askme
askme

Any info on the drip-feed order of the new cars?

I just want my Mustangs

Attached: 1461847830394.png (137 KB, 338x578)

MPmaster
MPmaster

Attached: IMG-0803.jpg (187 KB, 1914x1052)

Skullbone
Skullbone

it goes from 0/cgi in 0.6 seconds

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Would you like to see a nuke option added to GTAO? Or more like a biological scud which just kills all players in server for say $50,000,000?

Playboyize
Playboyize

That sounds less like a way to clear menu bux and more like an encouragement to get menu bux.

Spamalot
Spamalot

holy shit
the GB200 is so much fun to drive

Attached: 1498358393334.jpg (206 KB, 900x600)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Putting crew logos on in the first place

kek

Emberburn
Emberburn

Pay $50,000,000
Kill all 31 other people on the server
They immediately respawn and give no shits

Great idea.

viagrandad
viagrandad

What if it kicked everyone from the lobby? Even people doing stuff like I/E or gunrunning?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Stop being retarded.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

No u

Spamalot
Spamalot

Hotring Races are Mega Fun.

eGremlin
eGremlin

they are medium fun, at most, and that is only with friends

eGremlin
eGremlin

Just unlocked all the liveries

obviously went for sprunk

Attached: sabre.jpg (1.99 MB, 3840x2160)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I couldn't really pick anything else.

Attached: trump-winner.png (2.72 MB, 1920x1080)

Spamalot
Spamalot

Well done, Trump-sama.
Why Sprunk?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

As long as nobody sits a lap back and rams, they're fucking great. People are pretty shit at them though.

Attached: hotring-circuit.png (1.72 MB, 903x1135)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I thought they were pretty fun, and a good way to make money, as long as you don't have curb boosting fags who try really hard to win.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Can you turn off collisions in races?

Haven't played in ages, wouldn't mind doing a few races if I can turn off player vehicles and collisions. Preferably that gay streamline shit too.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

because in my autistic little fantasy I ride for the sprunk multi-vehicle race team

Plus it's one of the few brands that has liveries for a plethora of race themed vehicles that (used to be) competitive.

That, and i just really like the bright colours and the slogan.

Attached: GTA5-2016-07-22-16-45-34-59.png (2.19 MB, 1920x1080)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

best lap time is somewhere halfway in the field

slipstream is for faggots

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

You can, but this is NASCAR which is literally about collisions and slipstream.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

NASCAR doesn't have magic translucent ropes behind cars that pulls backmarkers in, and i'm quite sure it doesn't throttle the leading car's powers either.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Nah, he should have won but he got taken the fuck out in midair and blew up on landing. That dude was the best driver in the race.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Second is catchup, not slipstream, which is cancer regardless. I like slipstream, I just wish they turned it down to about a fifth of the power.

Bidwell
Bidwell

My bad, just compared the lap times from a screen I took and assumed mine were the first; but I too got spitroasted by some faggot only half as far as I was.

Mandatory curb boosting is severely killing my joy to race in this game, though.

Attached: some-shitty-shitfuck-shit.jpg (681 KB, 1878x1482)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Didnt they patched that shit??

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

R* patching anything, ever

of course fucking not. That's why I've opened a ticket to fully refund my entity XXR right as I found out it got gimped by some new stat bug

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Does anyone here actually play GTA in first person?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Me. The only thing I like doing in game is shooting people/npcs and it's best done in first person for satisfaction purposes.

Does anyone else have a /kino/ corpse collection in their snapmatic gallery?

happy_sad
happy_sad

with that shitty 40° fov

Attached: looksupcleese.gif (2.05 MB, 500x391)

eGremlin
eGremlin

This. Also can barely look up or down in a car. What's the deal?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Only during PVP with weapons that have spread.

First Person is a meme in GTAV. If it worked as well as say Far Cry, I'd play through the whole game with it.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Ohhh r* fixed the custom faction

Firespawn
Firespawn

iffy uh gibe me the stiffy uh

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I can do it for free with the task manager

SniperGod
SniperGod

This gay ass bloodring car has the worst handling in the game

takes2long
takes2long

well it's only purpose it to go left so that's not surprising at all

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

It's an amphibious Buzzard. It has missiles, tiny air frame for more maneuverability, .50 cal gun, and lands on the water.

Methshot
Methshot

Iffy tbqh senpai

Methshot
Methshot

If i can call it via ceo menu maybe i will buy it

takes2long
takes2long

Who said I put it there, cunt

Attached: 1469649282937.jpg (80 KB, 1080x1081)

TreeEater
TreeEater

They don't just magically appear.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Is there a way I can do CEO shit without having to play with prepubescent trigger happy 12 aspies?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Play with your friends/crew

Emberburn
Emberburn

i have no friends senpai

Spamalot
Spamalot

Clearing your sesh before doing any CEO/MC work

Attached: Solo-sesh.png (725 KB, 720x2057)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I miss Viva...

Attached: 1457874475071.jpg (34 KB, 650x511)

cum2soon
cum2soon

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I'm right here, though

Snarelure
Snarelure

lol I'm not the only one that filtered him?

askme
askme

He'd be more helpful if he off'd himself or went to a website where people liked him and stayed there. When people here start demanding he stop talking out of his ass, he just throws out some trite shit like "the state of this post." Again, he's not nice, he's just retarded.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Any pictures on how the new cars look like? We had a leak for Doomsday that showed how all the new cars look in 3D

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

If he dropped the narcissism and showed some humility - real humility, not "hey guys look how NICE I am, not like those mountain trannies mirite" virtue signaling - he'd probably be a pretty likable guy.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

This desu, no one wants to get talked down to by an obese failure to launch manchild

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Cool, thanks

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

yeah man no problem

Snarelure
Snarelure

Do the rally lights actually work on the JB200?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Nope

Flameblow
Flameblow

Nope. Even the standard fog lights don't work.
They're in a weird always-on state like the Contender's third brake light.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

That's gay. On another note I hope there is a big enough outcry about the crazy engine cap thing that they fix it

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Of course not

Illusionz
Illusionz

promotion picture is a racer with a helmet on
helmet doesn't show inside the Saber

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

R* still won't release the plain colored helmets and other colored clothing used in adversary modes

Attached: noreasontostayalive.jpg (14 KB, 221x222)

SniperGod
SniperGod

I miss iffy

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I missu iffu

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I will marry Aida tbqh

Methnerd
Methnerd

been playing with /gtag/ for four years
no one misses or wants to marry me
tfw truly a white noise player

Attached: 1359698068092.jpg (309 KB, 1000x667)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Why do people even bother with races? One cheap hit or some dumb rando hitting you near the start and you're basically just spectating first place every fucking time.

Supergrass
Supergrass

I enjoy leading races only to get rammed into by an american flag car driving backwards and lagging

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

bet you're not even a sexy female

WebTool
WebTool

Try putting yourself out there senpai, if you just keep to yourself and don’t talk to anyone no one will know who you are

askme
askme

I want iffy to sit on my face tbqh

w8t4u
w8t4u

tfw no cyclops qt gf

Attached: Aida.jpg (9 KB, 184x184)

Booteefool
Booteefool

If I knew who you were, I'd probably miss you if you went away. There aren't many players I dislike.
Being a white noise player is usually pretty good, since it's usually only shitposters that name names.

massdebater
massdebater

Aida has a dick and is therefore still a man desu

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

implying my heart cares

TechHater
TechHater

Whatever happened to cumsalad?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Ellie is going to be coming first

Attached: 1520976746097.jpg (36 KB, 450x350)

w8t4u
w8t4u

With that retarded movement I get nauseous after a minute. Strafing looks straight up cancerous in first person.

Booteefool
Booteefool

And everyone was crapping themselves at the 20 years it'd take for the dripfeed to end. 4 fucking weeks.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Top 5 jetshitters in gtag?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Stop asking this.

StonedTime
StonedTime

You wear güffy in the game, don't you.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

güffy pls

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Fxckbxi confirmed.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

accualy is dolan

Attached: Dolan-duck-smile-zps1994f2da.png (245 KB, 1023x769)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I think it's 5 weeks because I don't see the caracara or what ever it's called

happy_sad
happy_sad

Not true at all. If you are good enough you can make a comback. I've had many situations like this where I was first and got knocked out to 10th. Made a comback and won the race everytime. It's not impossible at all unless you are shit at racing. That being said I only try to do non-contact races since it's the only races that show actual skill

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Post your cars frens!

Attached: Grand-Theft-Auto-V-20180322003225.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080)

Firespawn
Firespawn

Attached: get-in-anon.png (1.64 MB, 1424x806)

FastChef
FastChef

No point. All cars are shit after this update

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Someones poor

Attached: Grand-Theft-Auto-V-20180308190938.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080)

SniperGod
SniperGod

all
it's just the ones from this dlc and the viseris ya weenus

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

IFFY GIVES ME A STIFFY UH

SniperGod
SniperGod

I haven't taken any pictures of my GB200 yet, so have another '80s car for now.

Attached: GTA5-2018-02-03-02-29-25-016.png (2.31 MB, 1920x1080)

Illusionz
Illusionz

Attached: 20180322014137-1.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

It's just the viseris
just
Well fuck you too. That was the god car. They ruined the game for by shitting on it. We'll never have a car as fun and good as that again. Fuck all of you homos

FastChef
FastChef

muh broken piece of shit
into the same pile as the ones who bitched about the deluxo bug being fixed you go

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Go away n*********.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

broken
Nothing was broken about it you absolute moron. Only broken thing is you and the deluxo. Kill yourself

Lunatick
Lunatick

nothing was broken
why are you crying about it being different now again?
baaah it was very very fast but now it's not and I dont like it

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Agent 14!

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

It's completely fine to break cars that are suppose to perform well
All new cars are trash even though the new Entity is suppose to perform better than the old one. You want to talk about broken, actually look at how inconsistent these vehicles performance is now. They cut out and drive like shit. Your ignorance regarding cars is astonishing kiddo

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

That's literally the glitch you fucking doofus, shut the fuck up if you're planing on posting dumb shit.

Attached: 1486811303734.jpg (43 KB, 543x455)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

keep moving goalposts
since the subject has been only about the viseris and not the cars from this recent dlc
the viseris was literally the fastest car in the game beating even the vigilante constantly boosting when available in a straight line

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

There was literally nothing wrong with the viseris. Prove me wrong. It's speed matched what it was suppose be be. Rockstar's problem is their physics system that allows all downforce cars to be boosted over bumbs. The cars themselves are not the problem

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

sparrow when

Attached: flew-into-it.webm (2.5 MB, 1280x540)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

1.4 billion
Are there menufriends in /gtag/ that hook people up with hackbux?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

ask in a couple days when the big menus are back up and ill drop for you just messeage me on SC

if youre in gtag i will do it

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

WHAT
WAIT
THERE'S AN ISSI CLASSIC?
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS?
WHY DID ROCKSTAR KEEP THIS QUIET?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

because it's dripfeed and R* doesn't want you to fucking know about it yet

Supergrass
Supergrass

playing gta online
kid blows up my chopper
proceeds to keep shooting at me with his rockets and miniguns (he can't aim for shit)
tell him I'm not interested in a deathmatch
keep trying to get away from this little cunt
enable passive
he starts blowing up every vehicle I get near
gets a 4 star wanted level and hops in the one truck i manage to snag between volleys, passing it on to me
Honestly parents should not let their kids play games like this in the first place
I want kids below 17 to have microchips that don't let them play these games. I would gladly get chipped for this utopia.

Attached: 1511822751118.jpg (5 KB, 199x154)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

passive
not just shit on him back
Never show mercy to shitters. I'll make sure they go passive or leave when I fight a shitter.

Attached: 1507788754444.jpg (50 KB, 858x1024)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I would if it weren't a nearly new character and I'm saving for a facility

Supergrass
Supergrass

Just seen it's not out until the end of May. I can't wait that long dammit.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

TurboBear has been shitposting about who's the best jetshitter.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Literally who

Inmate
Inmate

TurboCow I should say.

MPmaster
MPmaster

But seriously though. Who is the top 5 jetshitters in gtag?

Inmate
Inmate

JRV

Illusionz
Illusionz

I'm not going to namedrop myself, got too much attention in the spotlight recently.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

decide to play this game since I haven't played it since day 2 of doomsday
the only thing added were a few cars

This game is fucking dead isn't it? This is like dedgen update levels of dead.

happy_sad
happy_sad

I was in GTAG before purge pls money me

farquit
farquit

Namedrop me, daddy!

Attached: 1504096012986.png (574 KB, 992x720)

Supergrass
Supergrass

HardToffees, take this (You) and scram.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I just finished the story mode for the first time. Should I even bother with the online mode if I don't like racing?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

yeah play it with friends if you want
it can be pretty fun at times

WebTool
WebTool

There is a shit load of stuff to do in online apart from racing. Learn how passive mode works and join in the fun. If you're really low level and getting shit on constantly then try and invite only server so you can grind up to a point where you have at least some decent weapons.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Hacking money in this game is the only legitimate answer when it comes to earning cash. No one besides people hitting their head with a hammer for 10 days straight would buy shark cards and grinding heists is a pain in the ass, which brings us to the main problem.
Earning money doesn’t feel rewarding at all. The heists take forever and the pay is awful. If you want to buy all the nice things like jets, tanks and the luxury cars you gotta grind 100 hours or cheat. And I’m perfectly fine with it I’m just wondering why so few people do it

whereismyname
whereismyname

ITT: we post our face when a random dindu prepube sharkcard kiddie in his Entity XXR challenges you to a drag race and you just called in your Viseris

Attached: 1520963265870.jpg (128 KB, 634x795)

idontknow
idontknow

every car in the update is fucking broken and undriveable. Even some old cars got fucked
???

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

they turned off down wind and high up rev 6 for all but the most streamline super cars

eGremlin
eGremlin

Did the Autarch survive?

viagrandad
viagrandad

No tested it, sorry can't say.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Is the X80 Proto good?

Lunatick
Lunatick

For its price - no.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Level 25
Lester and FIB agent calling me every 7.2 seconds telling me to buy a hangar / warehouse / bunker

Stop forcing your credit cards down my throat rockstar

Also is there anything new I can do when I buy an office? Or am I just cucking myself out of $1m until I can afford a car warehouse too

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Free snacks, you can summon any car from any garage, if you own a buzzard you can spawn one wherever you are for free

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Secretary to sexually harass

Attached: 20161223132148-1.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Would be nice not having to rely on my cunt "ur too close to ur current vehicle lol" mechanic

But still not much for 1 million. Was hoping for some new money making method

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

we'll never get an update that does nothing but add new animations and places for us to go inside
amazing how many hours I could spend just hanging out at an in-game night club, doing nothing.

Attached: 15542344578093809664-20180322065940-1.png (2.01 MB, 1920x1080)

whereismyname
whereismyname

Well you've also got unlimited time to do VIP work.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Just keep pushing for the warehouse. I/E is the best way to make money.

Also, is it me or did they actually increase the distance you're required to be away before you can call a new vehicle? Dunno when, I just noticed the other day.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Office itself gives you no time limit on vip missions, but it's mostly a paywall to get to the other paywalls you need to get over to make dosh.
Buy a vehicle warehouse first, then a bunker. Ignore everything else.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Get a Clubhouse. You can get one for as low as 200K and registering as an MC allows you to despawn your vehicle for free, as well as summon motorcycles without having to rely on the I CAN'T GITCHA RIDE OVAH THEAH mechanic.

But yes, listen to the others and get the I/E warehouse ASAP. That's the best moneymaker.

w8t4u
w8t4u

Go to firewall, new rule, block outbound ports, select UDP, block 6672, 61455, 61457, 61456, 61458, find new session
Keep it on to never play with people, you can still invite your friends to your lobby to play with you but they can't join you without an invite because it says you're offline

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Alright so am I going to be able to do VIP missions in a public lobby? Or am I just going to be hunted down and farmed by autistic K/D padders

I've only really done contact missions so far

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Never seen people go after ceos who do vip work, but you can always choke the session out using the resource monitor.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

What to do when crew members dislike you? I can sense when someone doesn't like me. Let's all be frank here, we at least dislike someone from GTAG.

Attached: 1504016818824.gif (615 KB, 320x180)

takes2long
takes2long

Every once in a while I'll run into another ceo that interferes with my work. Its fairly rare, but i usually just jump to another session and continue on

JunkTop
JunkTop

Ignore, have fun.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

GTAG is large. Hang out with people who do like you and don't bother with those who don't.

Attached: 970.png (912 KB, 1110x1080)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Kinda hyped for the supra
it's probably going to be shit because C* added handling flags

wat do?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

If you dislike a crew member? Ignore them and go about your business.
If crew members dislike you? Take a moment to reflect on why that might be and change your behavior accordingly.

RumChicken
RumChicken

I hate you. Don't talk to me or my gtag son ever again.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Top 3 bald boys in GTAG?

RavySnake
RavySnake

Is the RH8 good, even if we ignore the fact that it's a free car?

WebTool
WebTool

It's quite literally the (2nd) best Sports Car
Best if the Pariah is somehow bugged and R* doesn't know how to fix it

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

People tell me VIP missions are better than grinding contacts
22k to drive all around fucking blaine county where if you crash in the valley you get stuck with no vehicle and have failed the mission

Hmm

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Enjoy your clouds then.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

VIP work can be done in invite only (can be accessed from the singleplayer pause menu under the online tab, if you're already online jumping to creator and hitting P is faster than going back to SP) until you get to the second wave and onwards of freeroam shit (crates/ie/bunker/airfreight/mc business/doomsday prep) at which point listen to this user . Block those ports on inbound too if you want to be truly alone. Can also do it in your router typically if you're on a TV box.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Don't start VIP work in or near Blaine County, then?
Get a helicopter first from one of the nat spawns?
get good?
Making 22k in <10 minutes literally >>> making 18k in 15 minutes plus loadscreens.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Hotring races are so much fun!

Inmate
Inmate

Hey I was here yesterday asking about why my bunker can hold less stock than my friends and was told to buy the chumash or farmhouse one. I already have the chumash one but can still only sell for about 1 million max and my friend can sell for something like 1.3 million. He has the raton canyon bunker. Should I buy that one? Because it's location sucks

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Every sale to Los Santos is worth $1,050,000. That's if you sell in an empty session populated only by your CEO/MC pals. You get bonus cash for selling in a populated server made up of people NOT in your MC/CEO crew. So if you want bonus cash, get +2 friends for your vehicle deliveries and 3+ other friends for the bonus cash. Iunno the exact bonus numbers and people needed for it, but it's something

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Thanks

whereismyname
whereismyname

Why do you care what a bunch of underdeveloped NEETs thinks ab out you?

Attached: 1520936956513.png (602 KB, 568x521)

Bidwell
Bidwell

pic
F-35?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

F-35 is pic related, my dude

Attached: Screenshot-1358.png (457 KB, 761x656)

likme
likme

I was thinking about something else, nvm.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Try out Hotring expecting some fun racing
It's just le wacky epic meme tracks floating in the sky

Might as well play fucking Mario Kart.

Attached: GTA-Online.jpg (13 KB, 352x240)

RavySnake
RavySnake

wacky
not what I saw. It was a bland as fuck track with no obstacles or any skill required. Idiots driving straight all the time trying to knock each other around. BORING AS FUCK

hairygrape
hairygrape

Full of boosters and ramps. All I see is the guys in front stay there until they fuck up a jump and fly off the track.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Pretty much

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

tfw missed on the golden age of having farm vehicles in garages
tfw still no customisation for tractors

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Biker update lets you have a weed farm
It's not actually a farm
Can't roll around in a tractor on your cozy weed farm

Farm Simulator 2018 update when?

WebTool
WebTool

Still no red plaid shirt like the one worn on the middle rightmost artwork
Can I sue for false advertising?

Attached: Artwork-GTA-Online.jpg (146 KB, 640x360)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Or a bunch of autistic losers who drive the opposite way.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Isn't there? I'm pretty sure I've seen one

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

bottom-left is literally just a Singleplayer artwork of Lamar and Franklin
can't even do cool drive-bys like that and we got to shoot through our windshields like a bunch of retards
no such thing as a wooden bat or hairstyle like the female holding the bat
showing a player wearing leather driving gloves 2 years before adding them in bottom right
can't perch on the car door and using a regular MP5 like a cool motherfucker with your hat flying off with the wind
sniper scope doesn't look as good as the middle-right scope
can't even wear bandanas that cover your mouth like topmost image without glitching it
literally impossible to make a character as cool as the John Marston descendant in top right

It's all false advertising

Methnerd
Methnerd

five laps literally side by side
zero ramming
Is there a better feel than winning such a good race?

APB had you actually sit on the window to shoot out of the car, it was great fun.

Attached: good-fucking-racing.png (42 KB, 341x78)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Who are the top 5 menu faggots in gtag?

Flameblow
Flameblow

Attached: 20180322184359-1.jpg (461 KB, 2554x1412)

FastChef
FastChef

If you have the most expensive interior for the vehicle warehouse, you will have a picture of a Turismo R in your office. Guess who's driving it.

Attached: xiv4nfMGaEiichBLlxjSaQ-0-0.jpg (53 KB, 960x536)

w8t4u
w8t4u

Any anons have access to modded accts for GTA?

Firespawn
Firespawn

Michael???

Inmate
Inmate

Yes.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Can you hook a brother up?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I'm not a goofy.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Never been no goofy mang.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Tell me about Fapoleon, why does he piss in sinks

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

It's rough being short.

Attached: Fapolean-cd2139-2698441.jpg (72 KB, 457x730)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I'm stealing the idea for those rims

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

tfw deadgen so won't deal with battlefield dlc, acustic hypermemebiles to milk kiddos, thousands worthless modes and other current year c* jewery

Attached: Feels-11ff22-726732.jpg (21 KB, 471x343)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

but in restrospect you have nothing to do, prisoner.

RumChicken
RumChicken

acustic hypermemebiles
phoneposter detected

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

What's wrong with phoneposting?

girlDog
girlDog

nothing, i'm just memeing

Attached: smuggy.gif (151 KB, 128x128)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

GTAV is half-off on Steam. I still haven't bought the game yet. Should I buy now, or you think it'll be even cheaper during summer?

hairygrape
hairygrape

It might be cheaper. It was $24 for the Winter sale. That's only a $6 difference, though. You definitely ought to buy it ASAP as possible cause it's a super good game worth having today

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

just buy it, you won't end up saving much more than 50%

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

The bundle with the criminal enterprise pack and the megalodon shark card is also half-off. Should I just get that or just the base game? The bundle is like $100, but that won't break the bank for me.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

You definitely ought to buy it ASAP as possible cause it's a super good game worth having today

Attached: 1494176756403.gif (438 KB, 300x300)

eGremlin
eGremlin

I really like this car.
Think this going to be my main car.
It's like glue on the road.

Attached: Grotti-Carbinozarre.jpg (503 KB, 1440x900)

takes2long
takes2long

you poor thing

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

the starter pack doesn't really give anything worthwhile iirc. but its a start, up to you and if you wanna spend your money on it

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Alright, thanks. I'll get the bundle.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

The carbonara is a fun car, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

idontknow
idontknow

Just the game itself. They give you shit properties. Work your way up until you have enough cash to spend on better properties

Nojokur
Nojokur

Aida = love tbqh

whereismyname
whereismyname

When the cops keep trying to ram your tank off the road

Attached: 20180322205848-1.jpg (583 KB, 2554x1412)

cum2soon
cum2soon

What level do buzzards start appearing at nat spawns?

Would make these VIP missions a lot faster

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Iffy is my love tbqh

SniperWish
SniperWish

You really need to buy a buzzard my dude, its expensive but pretty necessary for vip, crates, and import

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Can you post SC vip dude? You see to have a tone and personality I'd very much like to avoid playing with.

Lunatick
Lunatick

That'll be my first purchase after I get the car warehouse, so not for a while yet

...?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

The starter pack is a scam my guy. The cash factory blows, the office is actually great, but the worst offender is paleto bay bunker.
Basically every supply steal mission has you driving something out from LS to the bunker, you do NOT want to drive that 7 miles over and over, sell missions are like that too.
Bunkers are also literally worthless until they're max upgraded, you make like 30k with a full bar of supplies with no upgrades, 50k with one upgrade, and 140k with all (Base price for all)
Paleto bay bunker is a trap so please dont fall for it, you will hate yourself, buy the bunker closest to ls from the left, the facility next to zancudo, maze bank west office, and the cheapest high end appartment and you'll have all your stuff relatively close to you, and you can teleport right next to your office with lester setup text for your high end appartment, and right to your facility with a doomsday heist setup text from him.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Your SC, the name you go by in game

Emberfire
Emberfire

I'm on console mate, don't shit yourself. I'm not here to ruin your discord hugbox, just occasionally ask questions.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Did you get the 250k from headshotting things with the red dead 2 ad?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

It's really satisfying when you find someone fast and clean and can push hard against eachother while also stopping the fighting when less clean drivers come through in order to avoid wrecking out.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

no free car for me :')

Attached: xxrticket.jpg (434 KB, 1178x1808)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Yeah, haven't done the 250k flight school yet though. Currently alternating between VIP missions and contact missions. Got 800k towards the 1m office, then a car warehouse, then a buzzard.

askme
askme

Page 10 lol

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

That's what u get for expecting something to not be shit

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

tfw finished second 7 races in a row

takes2long
takes2long

update scripthook pls :(((( god dammit

likme
likme

you're doing something wrong if you're consistently getting second, are you out in front before the final turn?

Spamalot
Spamalot

Sometimes, other times a backmarker lags into me

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

tfw no Shiney Wasabi Kitty liveries for planes

Attached: 20180322225344-1.jpg (793 KB, 2554x1412)

viagrandad
viagrandad

tfw no hypnotic swirl nose art for any of the planes in the game

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Requesting invite for the pc crew
sc: BioHazard___

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

sent

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

How many kills do you guys have ?And at what point do you become a shitter

Tfw 20k kills

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Wait no, never mind, blacklisted. Couldn't follow simple instructions.

Lunatick
Lunatick

On other people?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Latest patch kills pacific standard finale methods
Viva's discord has been dead quiet the last 3 days except talking about WWE gay shit
We'll be rid of the fat spic in a month or so.

Attached: 1319550237136.jpg (92 KB, 358x311)

StonedTime
StonedTime

I haven't been on the Pacific train since Act II replays took over as the best money maker. So we've been doing that instead since

likme
likme

Nokota.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

The Issi classic is so wobbly and I love it!
Reminds me how cars handled in gtaiv.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Broughy theorized that the new tags and the general weirdness of these new cars is R* testing out how they want cars to handle in the next GTA game, and honestly considering how weird they all are I can believe it.

Emberburn
Emberburn

cars to handle in the next GTA game
horses*

WebTool
WebTool

They're not figuring out the horse physics when the game's coming out this year, that's not how a dev cycle works you goofus.

Methshot
Methshot

Agreed it's as fun as fuck.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Why would you paint it like that you massive fucking faggot?

5mileys
5mileys

where did he say that?

Bidwell
Bidwell

What's wrong with creek brown?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

on a stream where he was messing around with the cars

RumChicken
RumChicken

desuarchive.org/wg/thread/7168071/

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

It looks like shit
Literally.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

It's massively underrated - about the nicest chassis balance in GTAO

MPmaster
MPmaster

Good, maybe you’ll contain the tripfag for a couple hours

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Nah, I don't have enough wallpaper-y screenies

StonedTime
StonedTime

?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

nvm, fixed

Emberfire
Emberfire

Aida... <3

w8t4u
w8t4u

Best couples in gtag?

askme
askme

penis

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Me, myse- wait fuck.

Attached: 241789.jpg (34 KB, 225x350)

Nojokur
Nojokur

Attached: cqshvc.png (31 KB, 124x137)

Snarelure
Snarelure

Bryan and Dacious

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Me and you!

Attached: b65ffa7.png (191 KB, 496x446)

RumChicken
RumChicken

me and my mk2 lmg

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Me and my EWO macro

Lunatick
Lunatick

Go to bed kazzi

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Regular & Kuruma <3

takes2long
takes2long

It does not fit the carbonazi. At all.
Silver + some pearlescent is the shit for this car. Definitely not deep brown.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

NO

Attached: 1369573748649.jpg (39 KB, 472x472)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I really want Aida rn tbqh

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I wanna suck iffy’s toes tbqh

whereismyname
whereismyname

Where the custom lobbies at

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

iffy uh gibe me the stiffy uh

iluvmen
iluvmen

IFFY-CHAN HAS GOT IT GOING ON

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Why did they give us that gay supra instead of the old nsx? Fucking faggots.

Methshot
Methshot

Literally kill yourself

cum2soon
cum2soon

I agree that the exhausts are fucking gay but that's about it.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Jump off a bridge, faggot. He's right. We would've been better off with a 1st gen NSX instead of this unfinished overpriced ugly trashcan.

Doesn't even have a Supra interior, has retarded headlights, oversized exhausts, subpar customization, boring ass engine and exhaust sound, a lot of glitchy components, and Rockstar autistically classed it as a Sports Classic instead of a regular Sports.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Not him, but they could've done a MUCH better job here:
engine is modeled after an RB26, not a 2JZ
Taillights are flat textures instead of 3d models
Exhaust note is horribly generic, nothing close to a 2JZ
Interior is also nothing close to a Supra, ironic considering the Jester has a very close interior to a Supra
The spoiler options suck, the TRD wing they included is puny for some reason.
The trunk seems to have missing textures altogether
Overall I'm pretty disappointed with it. Grateful it's in the game, but for $790k, I expected much more.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

how the FUCK do i get money in this bloody game without buying those fucking kikecards?

Attached: 1505617533821-1.jpg (32 KB, 715x723)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

There isn't really any good ways unless you already have 2.5mil

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Ask one of the friendly gtag skids to drop you some money

Methshot
Methshot

Isn't rockstar ultra-anal about cheating and whatnot?

Attached: 1519036869879.jpg (50 KB, 406x364)

Techpill
Techpill

Console or PC?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Yeah, they're ultra-anal about money-dropping hackers, but they turn a blind eye to the griefing hackers because they contribute to their jewery.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I
F
F
Y

girlDog
girlDog

PS4

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Refer to this solo dupe glitch:

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Have facility, bunker, moc, avenger
wtf nigga im level 160 and i dont have all those things, how you expect some new person to

Booteefool
Booteefool

Want to test the new cars
Forget that Rockstar of David removed DLC vehicles from SP

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

What are we supposed to do? The glitching process became much more complicated since old gen was dropped. You used to be able to dupe Schwartzer just by quitting the race when entering a LSC during lowriders, and just before that, you were able to buy tons of Rusty Rebels and sell them for a 180K each because buying certain chrome rims gave you the most expensive horn for free.

Hell, remember the Adder-hooker glitch? Just kill a hooker sitting in the passenger seat of your Adder, drive back to your garage, and move the Adder around in each spot that wrote over your 9 free Elegies. I still have my chrome-neon blue Adder as a homage to that glitch.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Any car added in Lowriders: Custom Classics and beyond can't be glitched from MP to SP either. I don't get what's the fucking problem, it didn't break the game and we had to buy the vehicle in Online just to access it in SP.

Rockstar are such disgusting jews when it comes to their promises. They promised they wouldn't patch harmless glitches yet they keep patching them for no good reason.

Nojokur
Nojokur

I just mean I don't think it's very helpful to tell someone who probably doesn't have a million dollars to spend an upwards of 7 mil to get money

DeathDog
DeathDog

Just because it's not helpful to him doesn't mean it won't be helpful to others reading the thread. The guy needs to work up some cash if he wants to glitch, otherwise he'll keep being broke.

5mileys
5mileys

eh fee tbqh

Spamalot
Spamalot

Load in, guy in deluxo immediately blows me up
Explosive mk2 snipe him
Friend over at his house tries to tweak some settings when a deluxo fag misses a rocket and friend shoots him down
pickup friend and try to drive off
deluxofag doesn't forgive this and chases us down
I explosive round him
We leave while the other deluxofag is coming back for me
Get far enough into desert that they fuck off
Out of nowhere a new deluxofag shoots at my vigilante and misses, i shoot him and don't miss
Drive off over to the other side of the lake
He starts flying over and I explosive round him
He spawns next to me and will not fucking leave me alone
God remind me to never play in non-solo public sessions

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

accidental money drops is how i manage to get most of my money because i spend my days fucking around in public sessions in my prius

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

okay nooby

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Who is cutest GTAG?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Your least favourite GTAG

askme
askme

Tfw no foxbody..

Attached: 0-0.jpg (77 KB, 640x360)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Muh mods :(
Muh scripthook :(

massdebater
massdebater

So is it worth it to play online?
I used to play more less a year ago but I have no friends to play with, therefore I ended up only playing invite only VIP missions solo, which was tremendously boring, which led me to play heists, which was actually fun in the beginning but then
some other dude you met in gtao and played with stops playing
you are matched with actual retards who keep dying in car accidents, falling from roofs and shit before even getting to the heist area.
you are matched with some shady fuckers who know how to cheese every heist and use every known bug to do it supposedly easier, and require you to cheese it with them
you are matched with dudes who use actual cheats in a heist, making it unbearably broken and glitchy and also unfun
you are matched with fuckers who are either going afk or leave immediately
Which made me believe that heists are very hard way to earn money, and I couldn't complete my hosted heist for over a week, so I left.
Is there something more to do now?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Join the crew user.

Methnerd
Methnerd

I don't play in regular intervals. So I don't really commit anything. I have joined a crew from gtag back then and there was like 3 online members, and they kicked me after I was offline for like a week or two.

Booteefool
Booteefool

lol

Skullbone
Skullbone

So is it worth it to play online?
No.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Ok

Supergrass
Supergrass

APC with high-angled AA trailer: "I am growing stronger"

Attached: GTA5-2018-03-23-06-15-26-064.png (1.33 MB, 1920x1080)

happy_sad
happy_sad

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Attached: 20180322221326-1.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080)

JunkTop
JunkTop

*pulls out Fully Loaded R2K*

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Too much vasaline on your screen, I don't see anything at all

Methshot
Methshot

You could still join the crew, that way you would find people to play with.

JunkTop
JunkTop

comfy issi classic cruise with the crew when?

Attached: --assam-darjeeling-and-orange-pekoe-girls-und-panzer-drawn-by-bbb-friskuser--61a0c05fb901582331d6aa0 (503 KB, 860x601)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Does this game have planefus?

Emberfire
Emberfire

Level 160
No bunker, moc, facility, avenger
Wtf what are you spending your money on?

Nojokur
Nojokur

Only glorious Besra and a bunch of other insignificant "planes".

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Besra
cross between L-39 and F-20
It looks really nice. Shame about the lack of weapons.

5mileys
5mileys

I first played GTA V back in 2013 for the ps3 and I havn't played it since 2014. Is it possible to get mods on the PS4 version? Especially mods that improve gun sound effects mods that improve the realism of how people react when they are killed or wounded in any way?

Attached: 1453596535398.jpg (102 KB, 800x600)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Rogue.
Rotary wing aircraft are my -fus though.

Attached: Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2018.02.16---17.10.59.46.png (3.36 MB, 1920x1080)

Evilember
Evilember

Who is that bald handsome motherfucker?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

What really fucks me is that this game feels far more alive than DCS ever has. Once you've got over ramp starting the helis and fucking with all the switchology DCS feels sterile and empty as fuck, and despite the far more realistic flight models it has me leaving it unplayed, despite having a load of modules and instead just enjoying myself tootling around in helos in GTA.

FastChef
FastChef

Why is the kill feed in GTAO so fucking bland

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer_in_GTA_IV#Kills

I honestly would not have cared if they just reused everything from this list.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Harsher punishment for dying like expensive hospital bills as well as spawning near hospitals would've been such a good addition to online.

WebTool
WebTool

Same with me. But that is how realism is, no?
DCS is great in everything except combat, because well, that is how combat is.
Meanwhile GTA is a mess, you're not flying one machine with its weapons systems, you're playing a person so you can go around and look at the outside of the aircraft, you can bail, you can do everything, but with it comes basic everything.
When I play DCS, it is to throw in hours, more hours = better you get, but I realised after 50 hours it is just me landing and taking off constantly.

Still a fun game though, in its own way.
DCS is a sim, GTA is a game.

Firespawn
Firespawn

I just wish the yaw control had a little more authority in GTA - and that you could map it to something analogue lol

TreeEater
TreeEater

Mostly because DCS is meant to be realistic first and foremost, while GTA is meant to be fun first and foremost.
It has to make helis, cars, guns, and planes attractive for everyone. From the DCS and Ace Combat crowd, to CoD and BF shooters, to GT and Forza drivers, everyone needs to be entertained. This means taking a few liberties with minor things such as sane physics or ballistics.

TreeEater
TreeEater

you can now customize planes, add missiles and shit
besra is still unarmed
you can now add machineguns, turrets and other bullshit to expensive as fuck memecars
JB700 has fucking machineguns in its model but remains unarmed
fucking cockstar

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

The game is held together with spit and shark cards. Going back to un-fuck a car is difficult, which is why there are 3 versions of the Technical and Insurgent, which aren't even "old".

farquit
farquit

Going back to un-fuck a car is difficult
THIS
You have to remember the cars were made by completely different coders and modelers, which is why they almost never EVER change old vehicles

5mileys
5mileys

So that explains why the new cars are so shit. Guess a new team of interns worked on them and fucked them sideways

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Unzips lazer at 90°

Inmate
Inmate

Attached: 20171215002601-1.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Page 10
Jesus wept

Attached: 20180323184616-1.jpg (1.02 MB, 2554x1412)

w8t4u
w8t4u

Does player health scale with rank?

TechHater
TechHater

Any word on the prices for the new cars?

JunkTop
JunkTop

It increases every 20 levels until you reach level 100.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

iirc strength also plays a part in health, just a smaller part
(or I'm thinking of throwing range)

Emberfire
Emberfire

Having max strength reduces fall damage, if I remember correctly.
It definitely increases ladder climbing speed, but only when maxed.

StonedTime
StonedTime

yes,as well as his penis size

Lunatick
Lunatick

climb ladder behind gtag
they don't know to hold run to climb faster

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

mashing "A" on xbone controller
terrible game design desu

JunkTop
JunkTop

the only gta I played on xbox was gta 4
(I miss playing that, didn't even have online)

Flameblow
Flameblow

I use a controller on PC because I played the shit out of it on 360 and I am not good with keyboard and mouse.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

New update let u wear utility vest and utility top as male but not as female, fuck this shit

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

climb ladder behind gtag
sniff his/her ass

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

how difficult is it to give a top a curve to accomodate breasts, fucking rockstar.

SniperWish
SniperWish

tfw no hearse

Booteefool
Booteefool

b-but my character has flatulence problems!!

Methshot
Methshot

And you trannies can wear shirts under the classic gaybiker jackets while men can't; so fuck off.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

2.8 mil for the prototype-ish pegassi
2.5 for the other koenigsegg
1.8 for the raptor 6-wheeler
1.7 for the focus rs
1.2 for some old ass lampadati
700k for the supra
700k for the charger
500k for the eleanor
360k for the mini
145k for the blyatmobile

Playboyize
Playboyize

SEE! MALE MODELS ARE ALSO BROKEN, FUCK OFF ROCKSTAR IS PERFECT
maximum goober

JunkTop
JunkTop

Can i still save the heist outfits or is it patched??

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

how difficult is it
Not at all, every minimally decent 3D modeling software has an inflate/deflate tool that allows you to transform male outfits to fit the female body. It's either dev laziness or another oversight.

Both males and females can wear rolled shirts under biker jackets. Normal shirts don't work for either characters afaik.

Techpill
Techpill

Can i please get a PC crew invite

FierceTomato

Lunatick
Lunatick

Post your name and platform. I am sure someone can help you.
Look for it on Sevensins. It's likely patched.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

If you're on PC I can help you.

iluvmen
iluvmen

how do you raise strenght?

WebTool
WebTool

thanks but I'm on ps4

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

anyone doing money drops on gta online pc?

Spamalot
Spamalot

start gerald mission
punch npcs for a few hours

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

If you have a friend, start a CEO together and just beat him up in a corner for a while

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

gib money pls hackers giv money pls pls i need it pls hackers money pls giv

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

thinking I'm defending anyone instead of what I'm actually doing; which is calling you a faggot
I'll say it plainly so your pathetic little mind can comprehend it. You are a Faggot

No they can't. Nothing can be worn under those jackets and every one of you idiots that says otherwise are just parroting your favorite attentionwhore.

TechHater
TechHater

If ya can tell me a joke that makes me laugh I'll see if I can be arsed to see if I can remember the password to my menu account and make it fucking rain for ya.

Attached: 1507488500067.png (371 KB, 888x720)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Aida <3

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I’ve got a classic for you

eggland

TreeEater
TreeEater

Attached: 1514749601950.jpg (57 KB, 329x301)

5mileys
5mileys

Kazzi <3

askme
askme

Me <3

SniperWish
SniperWish

On PC controller is better for bikes, planes and helis. Driving is far superior using the mouse. Bikes are uncontrollable with a mouse and become one big tankslapper..

JunkTop
JunkTop

Yeah whip out the spike trap for a fucking tank.

Attached: 20180323223513-1.jpg (691 KB, 2554x1412)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

OBJECTION!

Attached: literally-dindunuffin.png (46 KB, 1920x1200)

Evilember
Evilember

what'd you do

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Literally nothing but getting some hackerbux showered on me, and that was months ago since last time.

I don't think I'll be starting over. Sure hope RDR 2 comes soon and on PC.

Attached: 1490415893659.png (239 KB, 383x348)

TechHater
TechHater

Do ya expect RDR2 to be any different considering R*'s business model?

Inmate
Inmate

just got banned feels bad man

700 hour account, 80m + lost , account reset and wont be unbanned until a month from now

seems odd, last time i broke any rules was doing act 2 finale glitch for money weeks ago, was just flying my plane around when it happened

it hurts boys, it hurts. Can somebody console me? Guthix Wizard R.I.P

Attached: 1514417350593.png (26 KB, 904x542)

TreeEater
TreeEater

What can I say, I'm a sucker for the wild west.

Attached: 1518105540255.jpg (217 KB, 1148x746)

5mileys
5mileys

The last time players got banned for dropped funbux and heist replay glitches, they got unbanned with their progress restored. Hopefully they will do that again.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

abloo abloo I didn't menu I was a good boy I dindu nuffin

Attached: 1466688202472.gif (3.26 MB, 640x266)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

now you take that back, or else!

Attached: 1496186486336.webm (2.14 MB, 640x360)

Skullbone
Skullbone

I've made 35 mill in the past 2 weeks through act 2 cheese

No ban, no ban at all

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

yeah im jealous

i should have been careful since i did the heist recently since their update, im sure they added a mechanic to flag people

i assume you havent done the act 2 bug since the update?

i can only hope my account will be fine after the 1 month ban but w.e

Methnerd
Methnerd

I've done it after the super special san andreas sporting shit DLC

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

But maybe up to 4 million

Spamalot
Spamalot

Hey how’s it going guys, MrTrexArmsFTW and in todays video I’m reporting of a new ban wave that is going on in Grand Theft Auto Five Online, but before we get started I just wanted to let you know that I have a shark card giveaway going on over at twitter. All you have to do is subscribe to my channel like every single video of mine and comment shark card in the comment section, retweet the giveaway and you’re all set.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Well I just got banned for fuck all. I've never even had a single dollar of hackerbux, and I got fucked for it anyway.

This game is shit.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

i'm noticing EVERYTHING gta v related is blowing up with false ban reports right now, its fucking crazy. i think rockstar just fucked up big time here with this mistake

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

What'd you get banned for?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Fuck off spic

Yeah, I found this:
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200063373-Grand-Theft-Auto-Online?page=1#posts
Thousands of reports in literally a few hours
Something went badly wrong today.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Are money drops a thing on Xbone?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

You can be angry all you'd like, but you're still banned for the time being. Meanwhile, I'm safe

Have a pleasant 30 day vacation

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

i hope you guys are right

i just want my account back ;') oh the irony of getting banned for stealing and hacking money in a game that's totally about stealing and hacking money

This post gave me hope, hopefully there will be a mass unban come Monday/Tuesday

Attached: 1475884043931.gif (1.76 MB, 356x200)

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Supply glitch patched?

Attached: -.png (34 KB, 845x372)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

so i take it i need to post this here. I'm Kudurak on PC looking to sneak my way in.

likme
likme

95% of players have various amounts hackerbux in their wallets, willfully or not
this is actually legal grounds to ban people in accordance to the EULA

Bretty genius tbqh. They could rightfully ban everyone just before a new upcoming title.

Attached: cries-of-the-damned.png (95 KB, 635x929)

massdebater
massdebater

Welcome

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

90 million hacker bux and still not banned.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

ban everyone just before a new upcoming title.
thats going to make me boycott their shit though, not purchase it

farquit
farquit

I have a bunker, facility and MOC. I said I didnt have them all because theres literally no reason to get an avenger

Techpill
Techpill

Don't let the brainlet spic try to pull a fast one on any of you, he had the same shit happen to him less than a year ago.
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/180592883/#180707863

Attached: shame-it-wasnt-perma.png (206 KB, 939x478)

MPmaster
MPmaster

Yeah, but I didn't get angry about it. I was pretty accepting of it and ready to serve my time. Good thing it only lasted less than a week. God is great

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

haha ur mad enjoy ur ban
Was also banned himself for hacking
what a stupid spic

Attached: 1508717483375.png (77 KB, 645x773)

Methnerd
Methnerd

I've never hacked. I've only ever received a ton of dirty cash from the GTAGivers Discord

girlDog
girlDog

never hacked
banned and willing to "serve his time"
nah

Attached: [email protected] (45 KB, 615x409)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Kek
Yikes. The state of you. But yeah, I've never used a Menu before. I was ready and willing to serve my time because I went into the Givers Discord and joined up on their money drop sessions. I know what I did was wrong and against the game's rules. Maybe my positive outlook on the whole situation is what made the Lord go "Lift this ban off this man. He's learned his lesson"

Bidwell
Bidwell

if the lord loved you he wouldn't have made you fat or mexican

hairygrape
hairygrape

god shut up

Flameblow
Flameblow

That's why the Lord made me chubby and half-Mexican

Praise be to him

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

5'4
blessed

Snarelure
Snarelure

5'7"*

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

5'7
blessed

Attached: 1507215646818.jpg (69 KB, 500x500)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Short fella, but my blessings tall

likme
likme

Another month, another PC ban wave because shark card sales aree down. Reminder to stop buying Rockstar games on PC (or any other system for that matter).

Attached: D2BE0279-26AF-45A6-A1F2-2EB088DD6498.png (7 KB, 350x330)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Actually Viva, you're closer to 4 feet tall.
I even scaled down and made the phone you're holding smaller to give you some extra height (and a more accurate result)

You're 4'1 feet tall.
not autistic, just bored.

Attached: viva-is-4-foot.png (1.33 MB, 1992x3060)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

not being over 6'0

cum2soon
cum2soon

Since when could npcs land headshots?

Attached: wowdude.webm (1.28 MB, 1280x720)

SniperGod
SniperGod

Do different programs have different graphic assets in GTA 5? I've noticed thing like certain NPCs and other background objects are different in the Xbox One version of the game? For example, this hooker has a ponytail which I've never seen in the Steam or PS4 version of the game?

Attached: SprunkCans-GTAV.jpg (116 KB, 660x373)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

since forever, it's rare but it happens

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Kazzi BTFO

Attached: 20180324041102-1.jpg (703 KB, 2554x1412)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

lmao ohh my god

5mileys
5mileys

OH NOONONONOOOOO

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

everything you wanted is under 1 mil

Attached: 1521534032671.jpg (227 KB, 640x380)

MPmaster
MPmaster

And that fucking idiot is still here, he is a fucking masochist

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

el goblino

happy_sad
happy_sad

ool yourself you dumb igga

takes2long
takes2long

HAHAHAHAAH

WebTool
WebTool

4'1"
fat
balding
uses his whole hand to hold a fucking phone
even his perm is manlet-status
turbo-fugly tranny character
Wow. I feel really fucking good about myself now

Attached: 1519567902857.png (199 KB, 376x302)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

And 4 fingers on his right hand

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

it's taken this long to have been bursted down instantly by an npc with rpm hacks

are you new?

5mileys
5mileys

Truly la criatura

Attached: 1515385664512.png (378 KB, 552x452)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

5'7"*
Chubby*
Darn
It's a phone and power bank. If I hold both with one hand, it covers the camera on the back*
Perm? That's natural curly hair, though*
She ain't so bad, though*

Every hand has 4 fingers because the thumb isn't a finger

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

using the Barricade
user wtf r u doin

Attached: 1520263561684.jpg (20 KB, 252x265)

w8t4u
w8t4u

damage controlling this hard

StonedTime
StonedTime

this damage control

Attached: 1309458303170.jpg (5 KB, 251x240)

DeathDog
DeathDog

Ugly subhuman

Bidwell
Bidwell

all this hate towards viva
what a bunch of silly goobers, all of you

Attached: 1520677020631.jpg (12 KB, 229x250)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Put your trip back on, fatty.

5mileys
5mileys

viva
a totally nice, normal guy
choose both

askme
askme

I never take it off, though

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

how can you even be fat lmao just dont eat

Methshot
Methshot

LE PUT YOUR TRIP BACK FAGGOT REEE REEEE REEEEEE VIVA THIS VIVA THAT VIVA HERE VIVA THERE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
blow me faggot

Attached: 1394740054046.jpg (17 KB, 312x312)

whereismyname
whereismyname

decide to log in
banned for 30 days
I guess doing the Act 2 replay is what triggered it. Anyone know if this means my level 400+ character is wiped as well or how do these thing work?

w8t4u
w8t4u

im a big fat dumb stupid poo head
lmao why would you say that

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Wrong, because I do Act II a bunch myself, and I'm still safe

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

LE VIVA BOOGEYMAN

Attached: 1321216132117.png (83 KB, 365x363)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

i drink poo and wee
lol?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Well I haven't done anything else so it must be Act 2. I'm willing to admit when I fuck up, but that's all I've done so it really can't be anything else fatboy

whereismyname
whereismyname

I AM SILLY!!1!1

Attached: 1460517852001.jpg (20 KB, 583x616)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

no wonder he is short, he is fucking spic mexican. When i was in US, all mexicans and other spics from latin countries i ve seen around were literal darkskinned, unattractive manlets
t. russian

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Your ban is coming. They are still sending out bans my man. Wait for it. What do you plan on playing once the ban hits?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

when you're up on kazzi 7-6 and he passive toggles to prevent further humiliation

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Well with the purchase of my new phone, I picked up on Pokémon Go again. Besides that, I don't really play that many video games to begin with. Maybe I'll just do Mount Your Friends and Golf With Your Friends with my Homies like usual on our weekend hangouts

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Playing on PC triggered it. No console war stuff intended but, everyone gets banned on PC sooner or later and yes, Rockstar deleted all your stuff.

Methshot
Methshot

rockstar deleted all your stuff
ok cool. Guess I'll move back to warframe then. Cheers guys

Flameblow
Flameblow

They might unban you and restore your stuff once they “fix” the problem. Check back in a week. Don’t bother with support tho if it’s still gone, it’s just bots and third worlders. Enjoy Warframe.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Honestly, bud that's just the worst case scenario and mostly applies to people who menu billions and so and so forth.
Fucking about with the Act 2 glitch will likely just cause Cuckstar to "correct" any "discrepancies" in your back account while leaving your level and property intact.

likme
likme

BANNED

Snarelure
Snarelure

PLS HALP

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

That’s not what a ban message is. A money correction happens when you log in and then you can immediately still play. An actual ban for 30 days is deletion of the account. It states it right in the ban message. That’s what they do and they don’t care.

Firespawn
Firespawn

when it takes 3 gtags to get 1 one of them to be up on me
when one of them pops a ghost org to facility
was fun t b h

Attached: 1454112887991.png (266 KB, 482x433)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

eh it's ok though. Really don't mind at this.
Was getting a bit bored of gta at this point anyway, give me a good reason to move on. See you space cowboys on the flipside

cum2soon
cum2soon

GTA5 just went on sale on Steam
The ban wave is not an accident, its so we buy another copy.

Attached: 1315832231334.jpg (7 KB, 224x217)

happy_sad
happy_sad

Best thing is they used to give you 3 chances but, they're so lazy and greedy, they can't program a system to tell why you were banned and that would allow people to give themselves billions, take a 30 day suspension and just get back on with the money. That, of course, hurts their cancerous shark cards because we're goin' off "Every not purchase is a lost sale" logic. Bad companies really like that logic so now, it's just glass everyone & everything. It doesn't matter if thousands are banned, as long as 100s dump billions into Rockstar's pocket.

FastChef
FastChef

2 chances, it used to be 3 but they changed the policy

takes2long
takes2long

implying I'm not up on you by at least 30 kills

Bidwell
Bidwell

So why are people including myself getting if its our first offense?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

we stopped at something like 46-high 30ish
It was also a 2v1 that time because that's the only way you can get kills

Attached: 1521107035465.gif (2.98 MB, 600x337)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

virgins getting banned left and right for doing glitches that still requires efforts
using money drop hax for millions on a click
still not banned

Attached: vc.png (276 KB, 2518x1024)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

because incompetent apes pressing keyboard buttons at an extremely successful gaming company didn't get paid enough bananas from Dr. Apeberg (the chief executive poo thrower) and the lack of potassium is causing them to push buttons less good

SniperWish
SniperWish

Really makes you think about the state of this game eh?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

So how do I know if my character has been reset as well if my social club launcher only states that my account is banned from connecting to social club for 30 days? Can I just assume the character is reset as well or would it have stated so?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

being this mad someone's up on you

Attached: Smug-Yui.jpg (19 KB, 256x256)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

HUGE banwave
right when a 50% sale is on
I wonder...

Attached: 1420016701698.png (442 KB, 720x353)

TreeEater
TreeEater

mad

Attached: 1370706511238.jpg (52 KB, 454x646)

StonedTime
StonedTime

and some kids will fall for this. They'll rebuy the game. Fucking disgusts me honestly. This company has gone from being very well respected by me from their old stuff to completely disgusted by from their attitudes in gta 5 and the online. I honestly feel I'm done with them. I don't know what happened to this company

w8t4u
w8t4u

How many times has blateman bought this shitfest? 6 times?

eGremlin
eGremlin

not even close

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

cheaters violate the TOS
Rockstar does what's right and bans them
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF I HATE THE ROCKSTAR FUCK THE JEWS FUCKING DISGUSTS ME HONESTLY
Don't be a cheater nigger and you won't be banned, scrub.

Attached: 1510703120673.jpg (57 KB, 651x711)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

posts brainlet pic
nice of you to post selfies but I'm gonna have to redirect you to /soc/ there buddy as that kind of content isn't allowed on this board

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

cheater
I would honestly love if they could show me where exactly I cheated. Would really blow my fucking mind considering I only had 5mil when I was banned. Show me proof or stfu

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Even at 20 dollars a copy, more than 6 times is much too much man. Why

Attached: 1421956247214.gif (1.87 MB, 245x300)

girlDog
girlDog

cause he cheats on them since its pretty much required to keep a lobby empty of other modders since the in game kick/ban system is fucking useless

happy_sad
happy_sad

t. russian

Attached: 15175916916800.jpg (30 KB, 549x280)

Supergrass
Supergrass

Act 2 repeats
Not cheating

Attached: 1514839377217.png (82 KB, 645x729)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

How long does it take for a banwave to make a full pass? I wasn't banned initially but I can feel it coming

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

mfw just bought a new copy
I got the starter pack and 2 megladons, ive already gone all in buying it so may as well. ill be further ahead now

Attached: 1512640154658.png (51 KB, 645x729)

MPmaster
MPmaster

I just bought gta 5. I have to ask, what's wrong with the graphics? I thought they were supposed to be "amazing". Put everything on ultra, fs 1080p looks cartoonishly wide/fat. Are all the streamers/YouTubers using mods?

Techpill
Techpill

Do you have the game configured to use the proper aspect ratio? Maxed setting won't make a bit of difference if you're running 4:3 on a 16:9 monitor.

DeathDog
DeathDog

the graphics never changed from the 2013 version is the problem
The game pandering to the lowest common denominator doesn't help either.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

1 week

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I swear to god they better add a Foxbody, Miata, and something like an old EK9 or an old Golf to the game in the next update. I want my "Shitheaps" expansion.

In general we need more convertibles IMO. It's such a cool feature yet the last time we got any convertible was the Windsor I think? We need an E-Type in this fucking game.

Attached: mazda-mx5-na.jpg (167 KB, 1024x680)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

"Here in my garage, just bought this new..." What? What car is that?

Attached: untitled.png (286 KB, 700x398)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

I would honestly love if they could show me where exactly I cheated

Attached: 1256105120673.jpg (22 KB, 300x251)

idontknow
idontknow

Wish I'd just fucking hacked at this point. Just finished the grind to get my high-end apartment and I'm banned. I'd recommend not logging in for a bit lads, there's a shitload of false positives on PC, the sole platform which received the tunables update.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I smell a ban wave

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Oy vey, time to ban all the players who had money forcibly dropped on them but not the hackers griefing them!

Attached: Rockstar-Employee.png (13 KB, 128x128)

happy_sad
happy_sad

I just wanted to play video games.
Fucking Riot Games, done it again.

Attached: top-gun.png (264 KB, 526x523)

happy_sad
happy_sad

"you don't cheat bro? hahahaha what a cuck"
get banned
buy the game again
cheat again
get banned again
buy the game again
cheat again
get banned again
buy the game again while bitching about le j00s and why Rockstar shouldn't ban his stupid ass

tfw 4000+ hours registered, never purchased a shark card, never cheated, never got banned, never worried about ever being banned

Attached: Untitled.png (31 KB, 258x111)

massdebater
massdebater

He might be confusing being permabanned with having your character wiped. Your first chance is still your character being wiped but, you can start again at level 1 in 30 days because you want to be waterboarded. You might as well not even come back if you get banned, unless you buy an account.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

will glitchbros also be banned?
will i finally be free?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/229514247-Update-to-GTA-Online-Suspension-and-Ban-Policy

Your character is gone. You're lucky you even got an email. You know a company is shit when you have to dig up a support post from 2 years ago just to find out their policies.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Nobody gets banned for glitching, ever. People get banned on PC because it's PC and Rockstar is allowed to install all types of dangerous software/algorithms that would never make it past Sony/Microsoft testing. Hence why duping is so rampant and easy on consoles.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

interfering with other players’ gameplay experience
this is so subjective they could ban anyone for any given reason with that, anything can be an interference to gameplay experience, even just blowing up randoms and destroying cargo

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

4k hours

Attached: aY5Q4R3J-400x400.jpg (10 KB, 240x240)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Everyone's getting banned lol

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

GTA V Steam forums and /r/gtaonline absolutely imploding

Attached: 1519568530782.jpg (34 KB, 492x385)

viagrandad
viagrandad

pure gold

Attached: 1256105140187.jpg (53 KB, 1031x1070)

farquit
farquit

hey why did i a message i have been banned for 1 month and all progress reset? i have never cheated once, i only grind legitimately.

Inmate
Inmate

The bans! The bans are coming! Hide your legit-bux! Buy shark cards and save yourself!

Skullbone
Skullbone

I cheated with the money bux, giving myself several millions. My crew did this too, but i'm the only one getting banned.
The whole difference with them is that i was playing this week and it's been a month they didn't touch the game

Emberburn
Emberburn

actually going to reddit
actually participating in the biggest Kikestar cocksucking shithole on the internet
You deserve to be shoved into a gas chamber.

Attached: kocoum.jpg (49 KB, 750x497)

viagrandad
viagrandad

I cheated and got banned for it
wtf Rockstar

Attached: 1512120323051.png (38 KB, 645x729)

whereismyname
whereismyname

Well i'm complaining about my ban.
But it fails to affect every cheaters too

Snarelure
Snarelure

a dude who just started playing Online 3 weeks ago just got banned, and another was banned in the middle of his I/E and Gunrunning grind in a closed public session with his friend.

This ban is completely random, autismo.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Kikestar doesn't give a shit about griefing hackers because they do their bidding. They just want to ban legit players, doesn't matter if you had money dropped on you or not.

StonedTime
StonedTime

literally started playing tuesday
wtf is going on?

Attached: 1497671910539.jpg (35 KB, 1920x1080)

5mileys
5mileys

blacklisted

Nojokur
Nojokur

I wanted to check out GTAO again because the update and have fun with new glitches but I guess I'll pass for now.
Can I at least get an update on DaCuCC?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Banned for abusing the solo public sessions exploit
Implying players can't cheat if they only play for 3 weeks

Lol at ur life

Illusionz
Illusionz

I genuinely hope you're baiting because I refuse to believe your level of autism exists.

idontknow
idontknow

DaCuCC
Last I saw he was exposing modder trash crew GTAG and making them c-cry! and dismantle their whole crew just to run away from him

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I'm fairly certain I know exactly what's going on. After discussing this shit for about 4 hours on the cheat discord, it appears that the new tunable can detect all sorts of inconsistencies with your account. many of which include: out of season items, modded vehicles, clothes, weapons, etc.

Basically, this new menu that kiddies are playing with allows them to place items in your inventory. The system picks up on said illegal item and auto ban(we tested by giving player liberator and he was banned not even 20 minutes later)

girlDog
girlDog

Act 2 finale glitch
Pac Stan heli glitch
I/E glitch
Duping
You all had it coming

Attached: alextin.jpg (5 KB, 259x194)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

glitching deserves a ban
hardly. rockstar should fix their game if they don't want people using them.

Methnerd
Methnerd

every second post on reddit
was playing with muh gf got banned
muh gf

Attached: 1514367858547.jpg (409 KB, 1440x648)

SniperGod
SniperGod

I can’t imagine someone who started playing less than a week ago could have many if any inconsistencies.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Did GTAO just die? Are we finally free? Did DaLoCC have the last laugh? Is the Puto finished?

Attached: smugmisty.jpg (5 KB, 209x241)

WebTool
WebTool

So does it mean i (innocent player, not using any cheats) can be banned only because cheaters gave me something like new vehicle or clothes?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Attached: aye.png (35 KB, 1227x611)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Started playing last month, never did anything close to cheating, the worst thing I did was grabbing like 100k total from the ground from some modder
banned
this shit is going to be lifted right? this is plain stupid.

Inmate
Inmate

both puto and dalocc banned as well

Attached: 1500620894275.png (156 KB, 330x319)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

the worst thing I did was grabbing like 100k total from the ground from some modder
never did anything close to cheating

Attached: 1507130085540.jpg (119 KB, 650x1000)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

yep.
modder puts you in a cage
fills apartment with cars and shit
banned

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

"Don't worry goy, our system will detect any money you collected intentionally or forcibly by a modder and remove it without banning you!"
still bans you
Remove the 'goy' part from the greentext quote and you'll get literally what Rockstar said in a Q&A about the PC platform.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

It's a thing of beauty, isn't?

Attached: 1521083603870.jpg (42 KB, 500x453)

idontknow
idontknow

No, I'm still safe. DaLoCC did win, though. That's what ya get for a crew full of modders modding everybody and everything around

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Sitting on $500mil atm and laughing my fucking ass off right now

Attached: 1512799396358.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040)

5mileys
5mileys

They can't, that's a .50 cal gun that does insane amounts of damage and the NPC got lucky and hit you

askme
askme

mfw he responds to puto

Attached: JUST.png (225 KB, 269x353)

JunkTop
JunkTop

This sucks, i would refrain from playing game for a few days then

Nojokur
Nojokur

Your pet name for me since you seem to love me so much. That's fine, I'll let it slide

girlDog
girlDog

a crew full of modders
This is what puto and dacucc actually believes

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

for you people too afraid to login to see if banned, you can bring up your social club page and view your character. if it shows a blank character that's level 1, your shit was banned and reset.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Yep, still safe

Attached: 20180324074243-1.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Dont they send a message with ban to an email ?

Techpill
Techpill

he actually responded to puto
Based puto

Attached: 1489472277995.jpg (270 KB, 750x728)

hairygrape
hairygrape

character reset after around 4000 hours of play
k

Attached: ggnore.png (485 KB, 692x498)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Doesn't work. You won't be banned/reset until you log into the game.

hairygrape
hairygrape

It does work. I literally just logged into my social club and my character is blank at level 1. Not redoing literal years of work so I'm done

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

glitches
takes mod bux
dupes
surprised when he's banned

Emberburn
Emberburn

Hahahahaha you fucking hypocrite
I LOVE how you just completely blocked off that one time you PAID A MENU USER to HELP YOU TO DO PACSTAN FINALE

Attached: 1501156552072.jpg (24 KB, 600x631)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Surprising. Used to be, you'd have to enter the game. I guess they updated the system.

King_Martha
King_Martha

LITERALLY did nothing of that. And neither did hundreds of others. Your day will come as well

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

it's some baiter who thinks he's funny, just ignore him.

Soft_member
Soft_member

banned for NO REASON
FALSEBAAANN!!111

Attached: dindu.jpg (41 KB, 512x429)

WebTool
WebTool

That's nice that you're laughing to keep your spirits up after having been banned by telling yourself I'm banned or that I'm a puto. Now this old story you guys made about me that Charlie and I both said was false

That's okay, though. You're banned and I'm not at the end of the day. You can laugh now, but I'll always have the last laugh

Inmate
Inmate

t. puto

Soft_member
Soft_member

you're banned
i'm definitely not
LMAO, literally "no u" comeback, amazing performance by puto
I did not even play GTA in the past month, why would I be banned? Seething.

Attached: 1498310542049.png (492 KB, 580x635)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

You should go back to redit kid

Flameblow
Flameblow

Yikes, the absolute state of gtag

SniperWish
SniperWish

i wish i could impregnate viva

DeathDog
DeathDog

That's gross

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

AHAHAHahhaa

Techpill
Techpill

i want to play around with ur fatbags

TreeEater
TreeEater

Was this ban wave a PC only thing?

Spamalot
Spamalot

Ew

likme
likme

never cheated
didn't do any replay glichtes
broke af so no hackerbux
still banned

not buying enough shark cards seems to be a valid reason for a ban.

Attached: 1519412804353.gif (1.91 MB, 395x313)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I wonder if the Sink Pissing slav got hit

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Was this ban wave a PC only thing?
Of course it is only on PC, cheats are non existent on current gen consoles

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

There was a PC-exclusive tunable update 12-13 hours ago, so yes, it's definitely just PC.

Methshot
Methshot

The dangers of maining public sessions

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

who

TreeEater
TreeEater

ban wave
gta 5 goes on sale
game journo articles on how to make money in gtao
HMMMMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DOESNT IT

Firespawn
Firespawn

iffy

RavySnake
RavySnake

Didn't login yet, don't want to login, got no email from Kikestar, sweating bricks here

Attached: Screenshot-1347.png (347 KB, 394x429)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

mfw the ban was to remove dirty money and rockstar restores everyone account but not their money and only compensates by giving players $5m

Attached: 1515406198907.png (36 KB, 96x133)

Supergrass
Supergrass

People laugh when we call out the jews for this, but seriously look at this shit. How the fuck is it coincidence. These dirty kikes ruin every video game franchise

iluvmen
iluvmen

I've seen a post somewhere where someone complained about being banned while still in the tutorial stage of online.

How the fuck does that happen, and if it does who the fuck is going to buy a second copy after they have banned your level 400+ 6 gorillion game-hour online account?

Maybe they just want the latest rush of clueless noobs who'll get frustrated and shell out real shekels for shark cards or Criminal Enterprise Starter Kit DLCs so they can buy all the trinkets spammed to their iFruit phone every other second.

Based on current R* behaviour I don't hold out any hope for RDR2 being a good player experience other than as a shekel milking exercise wherever possible.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

how empty are the servers at the moment?

Attached: 1514764117779.jpg (110 KB, 980x552)

takes2long
takes2long

I'm expecting a few low level shitters in every session. As soon as a level 200 joins they'll probably report him for hacking his level. The absolute state of these morons. I'm glad to be out of this game.

Methnerd
Methnerd

hi nano

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

When I loaded into one this morning, it had about 8 people. So kinda empty-ish

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

mfw hacked/glitched/menued and not banned
steam reviews ofnpeople with sub 10 hours played are banned

Attached: vis9hw2zr5701.jpg (16 KB, 346x346)

Emberfire
Emberfire

they better give out a fat compensation for this bullshit

Attached: 1510399393245.png (7 KB, 208x243)

Firespawn
Firespawn

New thread.
veekyforums.com/thread/209448205/video-games

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit