/vtg/ - Vermintide Admiral

likme
likme

Mongoloid pubbies edition.

Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992

Enemy HP spreadsheet that looks mostly correct and valid until the devs shit on it and don't contribute anything
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiWoQOH9LeZVlbHv5GvTaToet5wKW6AdpKDf35StcBI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb

Book locations for dumb people.
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T

Performance guide
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy

Mega of shit:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Vermintide lore
dropbox.com/s/spag8tl6d6zewjg/lore.txt?dl=0

Old: veekyforums.com/thread/209099921/video-games

Attached: 1521434778780.jpg (208 KB, 600x480)

All urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiWoQOH9LeZVlbHv5GvTaToet5wKW6AdpKDf35StcBI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
pastebin.com/BKH7pNMy
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w
dropbox.com/s/spag8tl6d6zewjg/lore.txt?dl=0
veekyforums.com/thread/209099921/video-games
vermintide.gamepedia.com/Drakefire_Pistols
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Skaven/1
youtu.be/A4S6dNvHBYI
pastebin.com/NQnEKZvp
rats.nyaasync.net/
veekyforums.com/thread/209168338/video-games

Methshot
Methshot

What is the absolute BEST armor deleter for Legend? So tired of getting fucked by Chaos Patrols + hordes

Methnerd
Methnerd

Shame about Ussingen.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

nth for elf master race

Nojokur
Nojokur

Champion Righteous Stand.
Level 20 Siena has blown herself up three times by the end of the arena.
Bounty Hunter with natural bond races me (an IB) for the first Grim.
Party insists on fighting Chaos Spawn in the top half of the second tome room instead of drawing it outside.

How is it possible to be this fuckin' munted.

Attached: 1487047017985.png (44 KB, 799x829)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

ywn smell a plaguefathers farts

Attached: kruber-rat-guts.jpg (72 KB, 800x800)

Methshot
Methshot

BEST TEAM COMP, FAGGOTS:

Ranger Veteran Bardin with 25% ammo bags
Waystalker Kerilian with all sustain talents
Huntsmal Kruger
Bounty Hunter Saltzpyre

Dirty melee faggots and heat weapon users stay at home and let the real ranged pros take down Legend without taking a hit.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Wiki is being useless
vermintide.gamepedia.com/Drakefire_Pistols

Can Drakefire Pistols have Heat Sink on them? I wasted 15 orange pixie dust on it with no avail.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

What is the absolute BEST armor deleter for Legend?
Try everything and decide for yourself.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Have you heard about Kislev?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

So Bardin with a great axe and drakegun?

girlDog
girlDog

Yes.

Bounty hunter with repeater pistol alt fire.

Huntsman with Longbow if you can Aim

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Bardin Ranger Veteran with Warpick. Pop cloud, charge attack head shot one shot all Chaos warriors.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

While in Huntsman's ult, are you supposed to just spam arrows or still charge them?

Attached: 1518989015446.jpg (428 KB, 960x768)

iluvmen
iluvmen

Is this why I'll sometimes do a sweeping swing and a rat will randomly be ignored by it and just stand there and fucking gut me when all of his buddies are sent flying?
Yes, that's a "phantom swing" and it's a very common problem.

It's also pretty fucking unacceptable for a second installment of a melee-focused game by the same developer as the previous title. Melee hit detection is literally the most important element of both games and they still don't have it working properly.

Attached: VATS.png (240 KB, 428x456)

Methshot
Methshot

What is the 1 handed hammer useful for? It seems like a downgrade to the 2 handed hammer since it doesn't kill armored any quicker and hits fewer targets on normal swings while being comparatively slow on top of that.

Playboyize
Playboyize

that reminds me more of the XCOM shooting % things than it does of VATS

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Faster cc and better dodges.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Attached: 1521613628223.jpg (198 KB, 1939x1149)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

How do i get better at melee with Sienna, i feel her staff is much better at killing than her melee, but i need to have the weapon out to block those assrats

Attached: 1507706831172.jpg (73 KB, 719x504)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

god i wish that was me

likme
likme

I thought I was fucking up somehow, but do the devs at least know about this? Also this isn't as bad as...

Press Q to switch to melee, Right click to block
Shoot beam
Press Q, right click
Shoot beam
Press Q
Right click
Shoot beam
Get downed

This sends me into a frothing rage. As well as

Hold right click
Left click shotgun surrounding rats
Left click shotgun
Left click shotgun
Left click SUDDENTLY BEAM BURST
get stabbed and die.

It's really turning me off this game. It feels like at least once per map I'll get killed because of the controls and not the enemies.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

gfycat com ImpartialGlitteringJaguar

Reminder that this is completely fucking unacceptable and Fatshark are trashdevs

Snarelure
Snarelure

what properties do I even roll on a ranged weapon?

Supergrass
Supergrass

Equip dagger. It mows through swarms and the charged attack is probably massive damage, considering how quick it kills elites. Too bad it doesn't show up on the fucking dummies for some reason.

Soft_member
Soft_member

when you get most damage done/most elites killed/most boss damage done AND least damage taken
as slayer
it's the gucciest feeling

Attached: teeth-like-shark-week.jpg (42 KB, 500x500)

likme
likme

what wep is it?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Attached: 1518751546833.jpg (52 KB, 331x331)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Depends on if you're going crit or not. Full crit of course roll chance and power, otherwise power vs armor and chaos. If the weapon does poorly against armor switch it to skaven.

JunkTop
JunkTop

I like going with a mace to bop heavy armor that the staff doesn't do well against

hairygrape
hairygrape

Krubers Handgun, which is just instant on-demand deletion of any special. I guess crit chance and then ammo return on crit makes sense.

SniperWish
SniperWish

I hold right click and spam left click. Significantly increased damage over just left click.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Veeky Forums league team when

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

That's one of the worst weapons in the game. Go with blunderbuss and let someone else snipe things.

Snarelure
Snarelure

34th for footknight is fun as hell when you play it as a high speed scum smasher instead of hiding behind a shield.

Attached: entering-the-brap-dimension.webm (1.63 MB, 852x480)

farquit
farquit

play unchained because I've unlocked it and it is apparently tankier than the other Siennas
if I get hit too often without having the skill ready I blow up
have to use heat sparingly, meaning I don't fling spells as often

Why didn't I just play Kruber from the start?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

shoot Viktor in the head with beam
He yells about Gorreckson
perfect crime

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

everyone full
everyone been beyond 80% whole map
elf:wizard stop friednly fre
killing last bile troll
you have been removed

Nojokur
Nojokur

lol

Attached: 552500-20180321174010-1.jpg (1.58 MB, 1920x1080)

Supergrass
Supergrass

What does "hitmas" mean on the spreadsheet?

Flameblow
Flameblow

Sword and Shield is just too good.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

ywn be captured by Skaven
Skaven wn drag you into their filthy tunnels and tie you to a table
ywn be surrounded by filthy, disgusting four foot tall rat men
ywn start to panic as they remove their loin cloths, revealing their hot, stinky rat dicks
ywn scream in pain as your virgin butthole is penetrated by a thick rodent cock
ywn whimper and beg as a rat in heat jackhammers your battered ass while slobbering and cackling maniacally
ywn feel a splurge of vile rat cum fill your battered insides
ywn hear the Skaven who took your virginity say you have the tightest man thing ass they've ever fucked
ywn shriek as an agitated rat bites into the flesh of your arm and starts to chew while a different rat mounts your leaking shitpipe
ywn get fucked and eaten while a filthy Skaven stands on the table and lowers his fat ass over your face
his pungent balls wn cover your nose while his playful tail whips back and forth over your abdomen
he wn tell you to prepare to eat your man thing friends while taking a huge, putrid rat shit in your mouth
ywn gag and fight the urge to vomit while your arm is slowly chewed off and a second rat cums inside you
a fourth rat wn gouge a knife playfully into your side and tell you to pledge your soul to the horned rat if you want to die
ywn cry as the Skaven sitting on your face tells you to swallow everything if you don't want to eat your testicles
ywn be tortured, raped, and humiliated for hours until you finally give in, screaming "Please! The Great Horned Rat is the only real god and I swear my soul to him, so please, please kill me already!"
ywn hear the Skaven around you laugh cruelly while they prepare to eat you alive
Why even live?

5mileys
5mileys

Post the kislev version

Methshot
Methshot

huntsman is good I swear
posts screenshots with 3 times as many melee kills than ranged kills
so is this just one retard spamming his dumb opinions or are there a bunch of them?

SniperGod
SniperGod

The Great Horned Rat is the only real god and I swear my soul to him,
by sigmar how heretical

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Fuck this patch. Zero crashes before, now crashing every 30 minutes. Friends having this problem, too. Rollback pls.

Q: Any advantage to quickplay vs choosing a map?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

At least the sun is shining, eh?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

quickplay bonus fills half a chest bar

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

works on my machine :)

Soft_member
Soft_member

Time-time for lewdies and mate-waifus!
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Skaven/1

Attached: VT-1521498502253.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1778)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

ywn shriek in horror as disgusting rat creatures burst up from every grate and tunnel, burning and killing as they flood onto the white marble streets
ywn run for you life from the chittering swarm only to find yourself surrounded
ywn writhe, kick, and scream as their claws grasp at you, fighting until everything goes black with an impact to the back of your skull
ywn wake up at the bottom of a fetid pit, your beautiful dress a shredded ruin, doing less for your modesty then if you were naked
ywn look around in terror at the mass of rats surrounding you as they come closer
ywn feel tears rolling down your face and pleas for mercy flow out your lips
ywn have the limbs desperately covering your shame yanked away with a chittering laugh
ywn have a filthy reeking rat cock thrust against your face again and again until you scream, and then shoved into your open mouth and down your throat
ywn gag and choke on its awful flavor, the worst thing you've ever experienced right up until the other skaven shove their rat-cocks into your pussy and ass
ywn find yourself hoping for death as the taste of oily rat semen floods your mouth and a matching warmth blooms in your belly
ywn think of your gentle husband as a new group of rats climb atop you
ywn gradually lose every part of your mind over months except for that image as endless waves of rats batter you with horror and, worse, slowly growing pleasure
ywn finally, willingly, let go of that image as you shudder in orgasm for the first time
ywn lie at the very bottom of a reeking pit, a dumb mindbroken smile on your face, as your hands roam over your hugely pregnant belly, savoring the feeling of the teeming writhing life growing inside you, even as the next set of rats climbs atop you

Emberburn
Emberburn

Ok but I'm talking about practice. Why should I use it over the 2 handed hammer

RumChicken
RumChicken

isn't warhammer fantasy battle kinda the primordial pool that warcraft and thus the new non-dnd non-tolkien generic fantasy comes from?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

how does Bretonnia fares?

Attached: 1517431062515.jpg (1008 KB, 2560x1440)

King_Martha
King_Martha

Huntsman gets that crit aura for mele and he uses his ult on bosses.He IS pretty good.

Soft_member
Soft_member

why does quickplay do this, and not boss maps?

girlDog
girlDog

Can the revolt version play together with the legit version

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

My understanding is that the bow drawing is janky AF, ppl often saying "never fully charge!", so prolly just regular spam.

Attached: pnrobo0m01.jpg (71 KB, 768x432)

eGremlin
eGremlin

to force people not to be picky which map they play

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Elf thighs caked with gutter runner semen when?
Heavy fur covered balls slapping faster and faster against elf thighs as the rat grows closer to climaxing inside his victim.
Thick ropes of skaven cum splattering over the weeping elf's face and ears, dripping in fat globs down onto her bared chest and the cold cobblestones of the alleyway.
Filthy rat spunk in her hungry elf womb.

Clanrat watches the elf fighting through the city from the rooftops, hiding behind chimney stacks and sticking to shadows
Starts stroking himself as she takes a few glancing blows
The more weary an injured she becomes, the faster he pleasures his twitching member
She pauses for a moment, his hand is a blur
Drinks down the potion, the one he left for her right out in the open
As she complains about the taste he explodes, thick ropes of seed splattering the tiles in front of him, some of it even clearing the edge of the roof and marking the street below

You'll never be the clanrat that manages to claw his way to the top of the pack, putting the other weaklings in their place and taking what you want from them whenever you feel the urge
You'll never be cornered by a group of horny stormvermin who have heard about you and want to show you what true domination is
You'll never be forced to take three stormvermin cocks in you rear at once
Never feel them all cum one after the other, the heat filling your bruised body as they climax, biting down on your neck and back
Never be so worn out by the abuse that you can do nothing but lie there as the clanrats you once lorded over find you, the furry mass descending on you with erect, dripping cocks and gleeful looks in their eyes as they plunge into you gaping asshole and jam their stinking flesh down your whimpering throat, barely muffling the desperate moans of forced pleasure that their frantic thrusts draw from you
tfw stormvermin will never piss on you
tfw you'l never be forced to rim some stormvermin swampy anus

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Attached: 1347139175802.jpg (7 KB, 166x91)

King_Martha
King_Martha

I love knight's charge.

Attached: chaarge.webm (2.99 MB, 788x480)

askme
askme

finally get a group that doesn't instasuicide halescourge
Beat boss with two grim, but one person died
A fart wizard summons a storm in that narrow passage that traps us
Heheheh

Methnerd
Methnerd

2h hammer and grudge raker if you wanna be useful after champ

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

elf shoots me
point blank RAW MIGHTY DUO back at her
Fuck OFF

Soft_member
Soft_member

posts screenshots with 3 times as many melee kills than ranged kills
Not the one spamming those screens, but here's one of mine. There's absolutely nothing wrong with having several times more melee kills than ranged kills as huntsman, because ALL of your huntsman ranged kills should be specials, elites and bosses only. Personally, I run a bow+2h sword setup on legend and the synergy is perfect.

Attached: 20180320192626-1.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080)

farquit
farquit

How do you use zealot? Especially flail, I don't understand this weapon. Zealot is pretty fun with its tankiness but Saltz melee weapon seems so shit in comparison to Kruber or dwarf.

Methshot
Methshot

people suicide or leave as map starts
that is working out just nice and fine

Spamalot
Spamalot

it determines how many of those things you can cleave through
so (for example, assuming i get the mechanics right), if you're swinging an attack with a cleave value of 10, you could hit 5 slave rats but only 4 chaos horde guys, since they have a higher mass

Methshot
Methshot

cos they bitches

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Which version?

Methshot
Methshot

I hate that.If people can't play all maps they should just stop playing quickplay.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Especially flail
Block cancel after the first two hits since the last two hits are single target overhead swings. Otherwise focus on shield bearers, elites, chaos warriors. The flail stunlocks the fuck out of those and those last two swings are guaranteed headshots.

RavySnake
RavySnake

yeah sure they are bitches and suck, but my experience is still compromised. If there was an incentive to have them stay that would solve it, like half an extra loot bar

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

There is no Dwarf in the team

Attached: 1498800680759.png (1.63 MB, 1029x810)

5mileys
5mileys

swiftbow kerillian detected

massdebater
massdebater

FOR LILEATH
eat three arrows
TRUTH HURTS
die

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

get poked in butt for half hp on Legend
this is a brutal wake-up call

Emberfire
Emberfire

just have ranalds gift not be active for them for like a half hour after dropping

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I hate that. I hate that the biggest jump in difficulty comes from the absolutely absurd incidental damage. Especially because so much of it is now unavoidable because of the audio fuck-ups.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

He wasn't talking about tomes or grims. Nigger. Of course you will want a kit if you're the only one with a free slot
You HAVE more survivability and flexibility with a draught during a fight than with a medkit.

SniperGod
SniperGod

who would win:
the ubersreik five(4)
one clan rat that spawned in behind you somehow

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

waiting for enemies to come in through a window
they crawl through the fucking solid wall behind me instead
LEGEND IS A MAGICAL PLACE

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

You just gonna have to admit that regen will eventually be patched and you will HAVE to get out your melee weapon at one point or another dude.
Trust me. Do it now and you won't have to wipe the salt off Ur anus later

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

for hordes just use the power attack, dodge back afterwards, repeat

i can normally hold off hordes by myself

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Radical Larry taught them well.

Methnerd
Methnerd

It feels like the audio cues for specials don't play sometimes. Is that a known bug?

Playboyize
Playboyize

So it's not for just me that the "about to get fucking stabbed in the back" sound rarely works?
Ratical Larry

Playboyize
Playboyize

Half the audio cues are missing m8.
Most normal ennemies don't make any sound most of the time. It's my main cause of being stabbed in the back compared to the first game since I can't hear them coming.
That and ennemies have a tendency to go through walls

Evilember
Evilember

No fun allowed.

Attached: all-the-time.jpg (7 KB, 168x240)

Nojokur
Nojokur

spam dagger charge attacks and shoves

the first charge attack is an aoe fire damage knockdown that seems to do a good amount of damage, and the followup charge attack is a stab that chunks the fuck out of elites

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

No no no there's two different things things here. First of all, each weapon as a limited number of enemies it can hit with its swing. It depends on the weapon, on the enemies and on your hero power. Then there are phantom swing which basically only trigger half the hit animation of a weapon every now and then (from my experience, this only happened with the executioner sword's second fast hit). Phantom swing don't hit anything at all.

massdebater
massdebater

Is this normal?

Attached: b146ad34e5f6b055a3a37c401ff04d0db4ed9eff.jpg (1.09 MB, 1920x1080)

hairygrape
hairygrape

People only did that because the map was bugged though. And it's not bugged anymore. I just played Skittergate on champ and everything went fine.

Illusionz
Illusionz

I like this one the best, especially the middle part

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

it is when you're on warpstone

JunkTop
JunkTop

Considering they yet to address or patch this since release. Obviously!

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Does Kislev get fucked up by the rats? Seems like they'd be first in line to get fucked by the northmen or even the chaos themselves over the rats.

whereismyname
whereismyname

I now see why the falchion is still good. While I still like the rapier, falchion has STAGGER. That's so important on Champ and especially Legend where elites and berserkers are everywhere and you don't have time to dick around with dodge dancing while you poke them in the face. You need to smash them down fast and prevent them, most importantly, from attacking.

girlDog
girlDog

Are your settings on low?

Attached: 20180321163744-1.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080)

cum2soon
cum2soon

Yes.
Should it happen? No.

RumChicken
RumChicken

how quickly does this game get old?

cum2soon
cum2soon

Anyone know where I can see all the cosmetics in the game?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

map is fine for me, what are you lighting settings

Emberburn
Emberburn

no

Spamalot
Spamalot

I thought that only happened in lowest.

Attached: 20180311010650-1.jpg (262 KB, 1280x800)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Warcraft was originally going to be a licensed Warhammer title, but GW backed out. Blizzard just shrugged and shifted around some names while making up some fresh, low quality lore to hold it together.

Warhammer owes a lot to Moorcock, who should be understood as the first major 'anti-Tolkien.' His stuff is honestly mediocre and he has a massive chip on his shoulder, but his ideas were fairly fresh and new and sometimes cool. Pre-Tolkien swords and sorcery is its own still going genre, it owes most of its heritage to Conan, The Grey Mouser, A Princess of Mars, and Tarzan.

Firespawn
Firespawn

DOUBLE THE DISCIPLINE

Attached: 552500-screenshots-20180319203126-1.jpg (553 KB, 1920x1080)

hairygrape
hairygrape

When do we delete Pyromancer and Heat Sink trait from all weapons (looking at you IB) from the game? As well as all ranged classes' shit with literally unlimited ammo and talents to recover it?

I swear I'm gonna deliberately ignore these ranged shitters' surroundings and leave their rears and flanks free to ambush by hordes or shit, if they think they're the only one bringing impact to the game and capable of doing everything themselves. If they chase circles and don't hesitate to burn or shoot in my ass in order to steal some kills, then I'll fucking do the same and run miles ahead of them.

Firespawn
Firespawn

ambient lighting quality

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

It is merely Sigmar's blinding light guiding you to your destination.

Attached: 20180321055150-1.jpg (664 KB, 1920x1080)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Is the longbow a good choice for any kruber or mostly just Huntsman?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

oh dear

hairygrape
hairygrape

He doesn't know.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Attached: elf-player.webm (2.81 MB, 1280x720)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

It's my favorite weapon for mercenary Kruber. You should definitely give it a go.

Attached: 1519487952779.jpg (104 KB, 764x1080)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Attached: local-warlord-not-so-tough-after-being-bullied-by-the-ubersreik-5-(4).webm (2.96 MB, 600x336)

viagrandad
viagrandad

clearly i dont know. wanna share?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

I didn't even know you could knock that guy down. How?

King_Martha
King_Martha

You're legit retarded, my dude.

5mileys
5mileys

Try it out. :^)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

hit the shit out of him

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

that clarifies things thank you so much

DeathDog
DeathDog

Stagger him enough and he gets DOUBLE STAGGERED!
Also if FK charges him while he's charging, that usually for me puts him right on his back. Kruber Charge always wins.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

There wasn't

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Don't listen to those retards, go play a match with the longbow on either of his other classes and see how it works for you.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Play Legend
Find game with Witch and Elf host.
Witch is pyro and spamming flaming head literally as fast as the animation will allow her
Witch makes up some bullshit about CD on crit that allows her to cast so quickly
Uses same health pack 10x because she' chunking our HP with it constantly.

lmfao the funny thing is the other players in the game seemingly bought her excuses.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Every Sienna player who picks up a grim just gets fucking memed on. Likely due to not knowing how to play melee since they've been held up by their crutch staff for so long.
Occasionally there's that one Sienna who is untouchable and rocks like 9k damage but they're rare

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Elf players detected.

If you can aim well Longbow is always viable. You can test out the damage dropoff on range on the training dummies.

Methshot
Methshot

darling...

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

making a fool out of yourself on the internet

happy_sad
happy_sad

This guy also doesn't know
elf players
t. shitter

Attached: striped-sweater.jpg (45 KB, 320x320)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

elf player in champ shooting all of us in the back throughout the game
beam her right in front of the bridge killing her and take her tome

DeathDog
DeathDog

You can tell if sienna players are shit in the first 15 seconds a match starts. Sienna players are either skilled bros who are competent at the game and maintain that level of ability throughout the whole match contributing to the success of the team

OR

they just flat out suck, get downed by one rat stabbing them in the ass, or otherwise fuck up in amazing ways. There is no in between.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

You'll NEVER, EVER get gang raped while you're caught by the mancatcher
You'll NEVER, EVER rim a stinky stormvermin musky anus while the rest of the patrol takes turns torturing your dick anus and balls
You'll NEVER, EVER suck off a fat ratling gunner multi-orgasmic dick
You'll NEVER, EVER sniff and worship a fat musky globadier ballsack
You'll NEVER, EVER be a rat ogre rape slave

hairygrape
hairygrape

if a sienna player rushes ahead in the opening scene, I'm immediately disbanding the party

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Relying on other people in pubs

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

I want to kidnap a ratling slave and take him away from his world of pestilence and war and give him a nice cozy home in the countryside and get him clean and healthy. Help him grow a big fluffy coat of fur and an education and civilise him. He'd be like my own ratty, cute son and we'd live a happy life on a simple farm. And if Nurgle wants his rat boy back then the giant faggot goitre will have to fight me for him.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

someone post it

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

After playing Champ all last week with pubs I will say the top friendly fire damage dealers are as follows:
Swiftbow waystalkers = drakefire pistol ironbreakers > Pyromancers using anything but bolt or beam staff > all other elves and siennas >>>>>>>>>>>>> every other hero

It's always the m1 spamming ironbreakers and waystalkers that rack up the most FF

farquit
farquit

As a Sienna player, I use that exploit at the start of every match to look around and try to throw fireballs at the camera

happy_sad
happy_sad

And if Nurgle wants his rat boy back

Attached: 1507383502296.jpg (57 KB, 659x613)

Techpill
Techpill

Lightning goes off
Screens goes so dark you can't see anything for half a second afterwards
for what purpose

Emberfire
Emberfire

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes plaguefather....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...pus I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my father....sniff....quite muculent pus yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....rot.....quite wet father....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please father....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very rotten and contagious father....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff father.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of broth father....ah yes....let me guess...souls for more zest?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well phlegm......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....bogeys and rotney I take it father?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust plaguefather….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small rumpty…..dumpty…ah…. diddleye poo…and yet…so strong…yes…the kiss of contagion….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it father…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable father…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet plaguefather….

JunkTop
JunkTop

what does holding a grim have to do with melee? I don't get it

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Don't beastmen belong to chaos gods by default?

takes2long
takes2long

Game needs a "FF Damage Done" green circle, and whoever does the least gets the circle. Watch how quickly the FF stops once they do that.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Skaven are their own separate species, they even have their own (minor) chaos god.

hairygrape
hairygrape

friend literally opens his first chest in this game ever, actually level 1

cosmetic

??????????????

Attached: 552500-screenshots-20180321123652-1.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Does the pyro ability power aiming seem off since the most recent patch to anyone else? It seems like its hitting allies a lot more often now

Techpill
Techpill

Call the cops.

Attached: Imnotfrustrated.png (125 KB, 511x330)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Kill him and take his place.

hairygrape
hairygrape

That's turbo fucking gay but also confirms cosmetics can be unlocked at any level

Emberfire
Emberfire

kill him

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Normal chest or Commendation?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

That thing has a mind of its own, it just does whatever it feels like. Sometimes it does whatever it can to do FF. Sometimes you aim it right at a horde and instead it decides to go visit the moon. Sometimes you shoot it at one random slaverat just to vent charge and it goes off into the distance killing 5 different rats while it travels through the entire map.

One can never truly tame the flame.

Attached: iveseensomeshitkeiji.png (479 KB, 588x556)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

NOW YOU SEE ME

Attached: brap.jpg (564 KB, 1060x859)

cum2soon
cum2soon

IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

Attached: what-the-fuck-nigga.png (27 KB, 352x482)

JunkTop
JunkTop

Commendation chest. The two free ones we got for the bugs.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Question about the performance guide from someone running a similar setup. It says we get between 40-60fps but is that at low, medium or high?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Attached: faggot-shields-engaged.gif (1.76 MB, 346x194)

Illusionz
Illusionz

I guess I didn't specify that, it's with the recommended settings that are also listed in the pastebin

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

only happens to poorfags.

MPmaster
MPmaster

mfw I'm 200 hours in an not a single red or cosmetic

Attached: 1331699548232.jpg (96 KB, 640x427)

SniperGod
SniperGod

Champion Hunger in the Dark
Game going pretty good so far
Walk into a little open chamber in the tunnels after losing the chart
Stormfiend materializes in front of me out of nowhere
Kruber and Sienna bot get grabbed immediately by two pack masters
Jump away from stormfiend to save Kruber
"CAN'T ESCAPE MY GRASP XD"
Have absolutely no room to maneuver so I can't dodge the lich
Kerillian bot grabbed by one of the packmasters trying to save Sienna
D E F E A T
Ah RNG, my favorite meme.>Champion Hunger in the Dark
Game going pretty good so far
Walk into a little open chamber in the tunnels after losing the chart
Stormfiend materializes in front of me out of nowhere
Kruber and Sienna bot get grabbed immediately by two pack masters
Jump away from stormfiend to save Kruber
"CAN'T ESCAPE MY GRASP XD"
Have absolutely no room to maneuver so I can't dodge the lich
Kerillian bot grabbed by one of the packmasters trying to save Sienna
D E F E A T
Ah RNG, my favorite meme.

Funny how I've been given nothing but greens and blues for my level 30+7 slayer for the last 50 hours xd

Attached: Epic.png (159 KB, 500x609)

askme
askme

champion
quick play
against the grain
Director went hard on us and basically turned it into legend with constant hordes and blightstormers. People constantly leaving and coming because they think we will wipe while me (elf) and the dwarf just kept trudging through. Why is the director so inconsistent between maps?

Attached: 20180321114655-1.jpg (193 KB, 1536x864)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

WORKING AS INTENDED

Attached: 1368766172931.gif (2.91 MB, 365x341)

Illusionz
Illusionz

What should I know before I finally enter the friendly fire difficulties? Are there any exceptions where an equipment doesn't do friendly fire? Is it any and all ranged slot weapons of any class? e.g. does Conflagration staff do friendly fire?

Attached: obviously.jpg (30 KB, 303x400)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

What are some good FootKnight traits I should get/aim for?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@209137362
Did you copy this shitty greentext and paste it in the vain hope of getting free (you)s?

Nojokur
Nojokur

Jesus Christ, what a mess.

I should just go to sleep.

Attached: Sad-Slayer.jpg (302 KB, 1016x495)

Spamalot
Spamalot

How does the game actually look with those settings?

RavySnake
RavySnake

If it's not melee, it does FF. All staffs, grenades, ults, etc.
All you need to know is don't shoot friends.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Everything except melee does friendly fire. If you're not retarded the biggest hits you make are out of fov shotgun blasts to your buddy's back.

askme
askme

Well then, that faggot will have to fight me.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

its a skull mask
fat shark please
just give me something thats not fucking gay
still cooler than his default helm

girlDog
girlDog

Alright. Sounds like flamethrowers and Sienna's Conf. / Fireball staves are absolutely useless then. I used these in non-FF difficulties to help my allies fight waves.

likme
likme

+ damage to monsters
Does that mean everything?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

bosses

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Oh, what about Sienna's Fire-walk ultimate? Does the fire she leaves hurt allies?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

IF IT'S NOT MELEE, IT WILL HURT ALLIES

Attached: well-do-ya.jpg (132 KB, 600x579)

whereismyname
whereismyname

It's trash, the handgun is much better

happy_sad
happy_sad

So why doesnt it just say + damage to bosses?

fucking fatshark

TreeEater
TreeEater

Level 10 trait for ranger? They all seem shitty
+15% power when out of ammo (his passive always makes sure you have at least a few shots, so you'll never be empty)
+5% movespeed (this is basically nothing)
50% damage reduction during grabs/pulls (most of the time your team either instantly saves you, or doesn't save you at all, making this talent useless imo)
I'm leaning toward the movespeed simply because that's the only thing that will actually proc.

SniperWish
SniperWish

I meant the pastebin where rats rape an elf and she begins to like it but okay

MPmaster
MPmaster

plat saltz
sienna on team
friendly firing out the ass
there is friendly fire please stop
oh okay
keeps doing it
calm after a horde and sienna was downed once alright and on white
turn toward her
yank out my fuck off gun
THE CRIME IS YOUR FOUL EXISTENCE THE SENTENCE IS DEATH
her ragdoll slams into the wall behind her
i turn and resume the run in peace as the dwarf laughs into his mic

Techpill
Techpill

W-w-what about Salty's/Kerillian's/Sienna's smart projectile ultimates?

Attached: otosmo.gif (10 KB, 492x610)

SniperGod
SniperGod

Movement speed on trinket makes you a speedy little dawi.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Because the game has actual bosses.

viagrandad
viagrandad

RUMPTY TUM
DIDN'T I POO

massdebater
massdebater

slayer
speed pot with +50% duration
swift slaying
ult
+5.0 attack speed on dual axes and charm

its ultra satisfying when a boss comes in and you can tell your team is sort of worried but then you just ranger trick in there and shred it to bits

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

amazing read thank you
reminder all sienna players are faggots

askme
askme

After playing Champ nonstop and still playing with pugs now I can absolutely say that Swift Waystalkers=Huntsman=Ironbreakers > Pyromancers

They don't care. They know they're hitting you. And this wouldn't be a problem if there was a penalty for this sort of shit

RumChicken
RumChicken

Are you me? That just happened. It was Champ and 4+ Chaos Warriors and Stormvermin spawned at once right in the first area followed by a bunch of specials. We made it about 1/2 way into the level before we got completely overrun by elites and specials during a horde.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

POISON KISS UPON YOUR CHEEK
GENEROUS GIFTS ENHANCE YOUR BODY
what did he mean by this

implying you ever got to touch it because it automatically aggro'd on to you and knocked you back for the majority of the ult/pot/passive duration

JunkTop
JunkTop

"smart" projectile

Attached: comedy-gold.gif (561 KB, 240x180)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

u wot m8

Isn't every boss classified under boss?

Methshot
Methshot

Attached: slayin'-at-the-speed-of-light.webm (2.99 MB, 960x540)

SniperGod
SniperGod

Reminder to report this.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Monsters only include the sub bosses like chaos spawn and the giant rats

The lords at the end of each act are either chaos or skaven.

SniperGod
SniperGod

play pyro with beam staff
sweeping a whole hoard of rats in the face
retards keep walking into the big obvious orange beam
FUCKING PYROS SUCK OMG SO MUCH TEAM DAMAGE FFS

WebTool
WebTool

RUMPTY DUMPTY PEE PEE POO POO

Soft_member
Soft_member

Two warhammers.
One has an illusion, the other doesn't.
They look exactly the same.

nani the fuck

RavySnake
RavySnake

can someone post the webm of sienna smart projectile headshotting someone

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

It's an illusion to look like what it already looks like.

Evilember
Evilember

Fatshark Logic:
Ratogre, Stormfiend, Bile Troll, and Chaos Spawn are "monsters"
% Power vs Monsters buffs affect damage you deal to them
Scripted fights on Halescourge, Into the Nest, War Camp, and Skittergate are "bosses" and referred to as such outside the game and in patch notes.
Post-game green circle screen only counts damage to monsters as "Damage to Boss"

whereismyname
whereismyname

It actually has spread

Supergrass
Supergrass

SO JUST CALL EM MINI BOSSES THEN

MONSTERS IS SO FUCKING OBSCURE IT COULD BE ANYTHING GODFUCKINGDAMMIT

Attached: 1382860867081.jpg (42 KB, 400x300)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

elf runs ahead and gets gassed to death
IS THAT GREEN ENOUGH FOR YOU

Emberburn
Emberburn

Okay, well now I know.

Attached: killme.jpg (76 KB, 800x516)

eGremlin
eGremlin

last man standing
kiting an army of chaos bois
slowly killing them one by one
horde spawns

Attached: Staryu+I+-195a3482f69870a6acb5effee80d4cb5.png (13 KB, 236x176)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

It's just a little nurgle worshipper roleplaying, no need to get your knickers in a bunch.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Team has pyro and waystalker
Most of the match all I'm doing is standing near them out of their line of fire and spamming light attack to kill few stragglers

Attached: 1407186856785.jpg (45 KB, 240x240)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Yeah make sure to reduce it with the lv5 talent, really helps.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Is beam staff still good? Why is Flameweaver staff shit?

iluvmen
iluvmen

The whole game is a terminology nightmare, just deal with it, senpai.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Post-game green circle screen only counts damage to monsters as "Damage to Boss"
I fucking knew my shade carried us during the boss fight but it gave saltz and his fucking merry-go-round vibrator the green circle.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

It's not as shit as most people say, but there is just no reason to pick it over beam or bolt due to how overpowered those are.

askme
askme

is it better to use an item with a low power level and good stats or an item with shit stats but a higher power level?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

flamestorm? Takes too long to charge up now for too short a blast? and you can get hit out of it at literally anytime, so it doesn't jive well with the game's focus on mobility and reactions

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

distant horn
Chaos patrol hops down from the ledge behind you
2 assassins and a leech are teleporting closer and closer
Bile Troll barfs in the distance

The Legend Experience

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

neither, upgrade your good pl and trait items with even better pl and trait items

Nojokur
Nojokur

Have berserker, monster and faction damage properties
Really no way of knowing if faction damage affects bosses and berserkers because they have their own stats

Why are these Swedish cucks so afraid of numbers.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Where is elf's room? I got her to level 10 but cant find it
I also found a loot die in the chest in bardin's room. wtf is that about

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Played the game over 100 hours now mostly as the host, not a programmer but how hard is it to keep shit from spawning in my face?
Getting sick of seeing specials / trash mobs / patrols pop literally in front of me.

Also love see a lot of shit coming out of nowhere, turn the corner and just see a mass of pink rat shit mass spawn on top of each other until it quickly realizes "oh shit they can see it"

Attached: 1506915350083.png (205 KB, 322x276)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Out in the courtyard with the training dummies.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Kerillian's flat is on the training grounds, set up at the bottom of the big tree

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

She has a tent under the tree by the dummys.
an old ranger trick

TechHater
TechHater

She's in the hobo hovel out in the training yard.
Stop this meme there hasn't been a die in the chest since release, it was a beta thing.

FastChef
FastChef

Is the easiest way to level up (alone) just running quick play veteran?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Playing same elf with axe
When I host, consistently least damage taken or at least close to
When I get bad host, often most damage taken
Remember, ping is important, especially on melee build.

cum2soon
cum2soon

You're lying.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

the quickest way to level alone is to find people to play with, bots are notoriously retarded
Also, if you're high enough PL, you can probably grind with bots on champ, if you kit them properly, and do "bot-friendly" maps (meaning, no bosses, and the fastest maps preferrably)

WebTool
WebTool

Not minor anymore mate

Emberfire
Emberfire

Age of shimar doesn't count.

Booteefool
Booteefool

What if I am?

Attached: smirk.png (793 KB, 4468x3576)

happy_sad
happy_sad

Neat

Attached: 20180321125210-1.jpg (161 KB, 1366x705)

Inmate
Inmate

Team has pyro and waystalker
i am a good boy on Legend and protect their backs or way in if they need help
finish map with all grims,books and dice
Ranald gives me the finger
still only 1 red
They should really increase the red drops.
How am i supposed to build 15 subclasses with specific stats when i have only 1 red drop so far.I have so many builds that i would love to try but they all rely on specific stats and rolling orange items is really tedious.

Attached: delf.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1582)

DeathDog
DeathDog

lying is a sin.

FastChef
FastChef

champ or veteran?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

unchained grabs grim
it begins
sure enough she fucking nukes herself not even a minute later
I am of the opinion you should always try for two grims but that doesn't mean that you specifically should grab it if you're a fucking retard

farquit
farquit

good enough apart from the occasional bad lighting "bugs" that are caused by ambient lighting and sun shadows being so low

iluvmen
iluvmen

I take the damage reduction, everyone gets grabbed by some asshole enemy eventually.
most of the time your team either instantly saves you, or doesn't save you at all
Even if a gutter runner only lands on you for a split second it takes off a decent chunk of health, and taking halved damage from enemies while a hookrat is grabbing you can be a lifesaver.

Lunatick
Lunatick

There are worse sins.

Attached: abacus.jpg (24 KB, 320x240)

MPmaster
MPmaster

It was from a champion chest

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

hammer and shield
My condolences.

eGremlin
eGremlin

oh damn, congrats dude
shield looks dank

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

How do I carry people with IB? This one was a loss.

Attached: aaaaaa.png (1001 KB, 1920x1080)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

it was a beta thing.
maybes it's a one time thing and you got yours while in beta?

w8t4u
w8t4u

1 revive
as IB
uh circles
Good job

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

What the fuck this newest patch did?
run at max hp no downings
jump from 1 meter to solid ground
instadeath
??? Happened twice and at both times i was carrying a grim.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Is there actually an offensive difference between 1h hammer and shield and hammer aside from the charge attack?

No that's not possible because then I wouldn't be special any more.

Attached: confusion.jpg (12 KB, 220x180)

Spamalot
Spamalot

decreased the frequency of disabling specials on Legend
here have 4 gas rats at once

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

How do I carry people with IB?
Play on lower difficulties.ON Champion and above IB should be played as a support character that makes sure your main DPS heroes don't die.

You essentially become a bodyguard.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Attached: Guessildiedie.png (333 KB, 1200x900)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

stand in front of your fire bitch and let her kill everything while she beams above your head
push rats away
u did it

Spamalot
Spamalot

Pistols plus twohanded hammer.
Run ahead of the team and blast/smash everything you see.
Use ult to blockress shitters.

Soft_member
Soft_member

no matter how good you are at this game a slave will always spawn behind you and stick his pindick into your ass

takes2long
takes2long

I dont think they thought this shit through especially on maps which dont have chaos specials at all.
Constant fucking gas rats everywhere.
They need to actually look at back on the material they are stealing (spitter) and fucking implement the damage starts low but begins ramping up over time aspect that L4D did for the spitter, seeing the lob happen already start moving and getting hit for a nice chunk of health at legend is some gay shit.

RavySnake
RavySnake

How to make shade not shit:

Make the stealth toggalable instead and it uses up a part of your special bar each second you use it, get rid of the big damage attack and just make it a normal crit so it works better with the passive

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Oh ok, found it. Now I can do a proper tier list.
Room Tierlist:
S tier: Kruber
A tier: Bardin
B tier: Kerillian
C tier: Saltzspyre
D tier: Sienna

Bidwell
Bidwell

how do you heatshot the shield fuckers with dual daggers? it seems no matter how well i aim, it never registers as a headshot. even if its standing relatively still and attacking someone else. its like my daggers dont reach its head or something

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

halfway through a legend run
Chaos patrol spawns right on top of us

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Tier List
Fuck off

Methnerd
Methnerd

fuck off

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Tiers r 4 queers.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Fuck off, retard

Attached: 1437948537888.png (564 KB, 719x719)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

It's a ROOM tierlist you illiterate fuck. It's meant to be taken as a joke. Go samefag someone else.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Do you need to be lvl 30 with a character before you can get red drops on them?

viagrandad
viagrandad

Doesn't look like it
Like with cosmetics, you just have to be stupid lucky

takes2long
takes2long

so cooldown reduction just makes you lose less of your special bar when you use it instead of actually reducing cooldowns?

SniperWish
SniperWish

Get in Champion Skittergate
About to quit but remember patch changes
Might as well try
Load in dead
Bot dead
lvl 20 Ranger dorf and BH fighting a swarm and stormvermin patrol
Watching the antics
They pull through
Pick me up and the player who loaded in as elf
Dwarf ammo bags give a ton of ammo
Clear map easy
Kill boss easy

Why does everyone play IB when the ranger gets that amazing ammo talent? Everyone was just shooting everything the whole way and never ran out of shot.

TechHater
TechHater

how does this happen? I thought you could only receive red items until you had 300 item power level

is this on a second character?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Someone would have to be samefagging something fierce in order to make all those responses

SniperGod
SniperGod

no I only just reached level 30 for the first time

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

just fuck him

Attached: fuck-ranald.png (2.52 MB, 1920x1080)

farquit
farquit

What's the fuckin' source? Tried looking and reverse image searching brings up nothing with that. Help an user out

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Is the natural bond trait any good?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

based drawfag

Attached: 1505592825363.png (104 KB, 594x609)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

why hammer? i can see the usefulness of grudge

Evilember
Evilember

how do you heatshot the shield fuckers with dual daggers?

How do I fucking kill them with the 2H hammer? It says it's shield breaking but I can bash them 20 times and the shield never breaks, nor do they ever stagger back and raise it. It's fucking aggravating. The shields on the chaos guys and small rats break in one hit but the SV shields are indestructible and never raise.

Meanwhile on Saltz with rapier, I can headshot them over shield reliably. Fuck people memeing the hammer as being good.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Only on IB.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

outside legend, supposedly on IB and Waystalker
can only vouch for Waystalker myself though, playing with friends I can pretty much go all the way through maps just fine with it
Never got into IB personally

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Fuck no.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Attached: Ranald-the-fucking-bitch.png (146 KB, 393x647)

TechHater
TechHater

It's a trash trait for low difficulty and scrubs and I kick whoever pick that garbage and constantly ask for heals in either champ or legend

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

The best part is the French name.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

is good loot system :^)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

so a red item can drop at any time on champ, theoretically?

Will his drops get boosted becuase he's now seen a 300 power level item?

viagrandad
viagrandad

Legend is hard but mostly filled with men
Champion is easy but mostly filled with animals
Both yield 0 reds
I dont know what to play.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Done this way, it makes the cooldown on crit trait much better than it would be otherwise.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Is the natural bond trait any good?
Yes if you use it properly.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Attached: Ranald-the-fucking-bitch-again.png (1.02 MB, 1317x945)

Inmate
Inmate

Will his drops get boosted becuase he's now seen a 300 power level item?

significantly

idontknow
idontknow

gobbo hordes wen

Firespawn
Firespawn

How to make WS players not shit at shade:

lol no fucking way better laugh at them while good shade players carry the entire runs because they have brains as opposed to WS shitters

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Well I'm on veteran now my HM is at 220 power, and is it shit like it's a crutch or it's just plain shit and not worth it? It's on a necklace.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Attached: AssassinateRanald.png (1.73 MB, 1920x1080)

Booteefool
Booteefool

you can get green circles with any career, that does not confirm that they are good or even comparable to others

massdebater
massdebater

so just pray you get a 300 item early on like him and eliminate the tedious grinding?

fuck me

Inmate
Inmate

How would that be?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Don't want to be a elf shitter, which bow do you recommend and talents?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

165 ilvl drop a 300
Congrats, big boost indeed

Methshot
Methshot

no fucking shit its on a necklace thats the only slot you can get it on
Like I said, good on Waystalker, supposedly good on IB but never tried
Handmaiden is garbage

Emberburn
Emberburn

Only use it on IB or FK

SniperGod
SniperGod

Longbow always for WS/Handmaiden. Repeating crossbow is pretty good on Shade but you really need one with a good trait for it to shine.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Long bow and glaive, any other choice isnt even close in terms of effectiveness thanks to fatshart balance.

iluvmen
iluvmen

It's trash as in it's useless because in higher difficulties you either don't get hit or you get rekt. If you get rekt then you need to heal. The small regen is basically irrelevant and more often than not the shitters who take that kind of trait end up being low health and die like retards because they can't drink health pots.

TechHater
TechHater

looking through my beta screenshots and I find this
Fuck I almost forgot about that infinite potion trait, how did anyone on the dev team even think for a second that it was a good idea?

Attached: 20180226135918-1---Copy.jpg (14 KB, 524x44)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Longbow
Crit, Crit, Regen, Temp on Kill, Ammo on Volley

Skullbone
Skullbone

oh god I remember that

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

I just teamkill anyone that tries to initiate a votekick because im low level. Fuck you im not going back to veteran

Attached: 1520539143182.png (143 KB, 598x466)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

tfw your the last one standing and you manage to res your teammates as a Foot knight.

youtu.be/A4S6dNvHBYI

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Who needs reds anyway?

Attached: neck.png (2.88 MB, 1920x1080)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

i just give people reason to kick me when they're trying to kick me
really gets the noggin joggin

Booteefool
Booteefool

Because that's boring and ironbreaker can stop worse case nightmare scenarios where you run into a chaos patrol on top of having a boss spawn during a horde with 19 gass rats.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

How would that be?
Use it on character that are less likely to get hit.
support fighters
ranged fighters
shield users
Also make sure that you are the only one.Too many natural bond users on the team is bad.

Do not pick it if you plan on trading blows trough temporary HP or be a front line fighter without a shield..

Spamalot
Spamalot

ilu

Attached: silas.png (189 KB, 350x393)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Barkskin
for what purpose

Techpill
Techpill

Shut your mouth handmaiden is great.

eGremlin
eGremlin

get barkshit trait
re-roll with my last red powder
it's still barkshit

Attached: 1361569848824.gif (444 KB, 340x192)

FastChef
FastChef

any sale data released yet?
feels like the game turned out more popular than they expected
also gimme fukn mod tools

5mileys
5mileys

pastebin.com/NQnEKZvp

Attached: 1520173150259.png (556 KB, 729x535)

Emberfire
Emberfire

Fay Enchantress just rode down to Skavenblight and occupied it in my playthrough
GOOD, MAYFLIES

whereismyname
whereismyname

red powder
user...

askme
askme

I'm color blind don't bully

Inmate
Inmate

Barkskin was viable back when the ranger was dropping healing potions.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I'm too lazy to reroll

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

over 500k copies sold as of the first week iirc
steam spy says 696,309 ± 26,333 owners

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

They've reported at least half a million sales.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Is there a list of what traits and bonuses you can roll on certain pieces of equipment?

Attached: 1354661349397.jpg (80 KB, 405x344)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Feels good man.

Attached: 20180318073228-1.jpg (34 KB, 339x271)

farquit
farquit

Is blunderbuss good on Foot Knight?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

yes

reddit com/r/Vermintide/comments/82qru7/all_possible_item_properties_and_traits/

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Attached: item-properties.jpg (219 KB, 972x1600)

FastChef
FastChef

I want the aggro, I embrace it.
Boss starts smacking me
Switch to 2h hammer with 50% more damage on attacker as I block

Either I tear it up atatatat style or everyone else does 50% faster.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

9%
9.5%
lol

MPmaster
MPmaster

I want to roll for perfect gear

BUT IF I GET A RED LATER AND WANT TO USE THAT SKIN? It's torturous...even though I probably won't get any reds any time soon

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

The halved damage while grabbed one appears to also work while you are downed. That's the one I usually run with.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

implying you ever got to touch it because it automatically aggro'd on to you and knocked you back for the majority of the ult/pot/passive duration
While that does happen. A lot. I've become increasingly good at fighting through their aggro from all of my failed solo attempts on Champion.

Methshot
Methshot

horde shows up during a boss with no audio cue
LMaO

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

My theory pulled from the rectum is that it has some kind of average distance it considers your group as a whole. So if you would theoretically walk inside each other the entire map everything would spawn "correctly" but if you or two others spread out the director "thinks" you are collectively somewhere else and can spawn patrols and whatnot right in your face.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Convocation of the Decay is the easiest Legend run I've found so far. Lots of choke points everywhere make for easy horde management, and there are enough open rooms and high ground to deal with bosses

Booteefool
Booteefool

everything up to and including Champion
elf ruins everything
runs ahead, dies and leaves

start Legend
it's always the dwarf
always Ironbreaker meme
always runs in the middle of the room spamming push
doing nothing of value
rest of the team dies being swamped in the chokepoint while the dwarf is alone
"lol I solo horde how did u guys die"
always
the
fucking
dwarf

I swear I appreciate elf players so much more since I started Legend. They're all patient, they know their role and they play well.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1518631305634.png (517 KB, 730x570)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

final boss at Skittergate
*spams unblockable spells and bullet salves at you*
*teleports around*
*spawns countless specials out of the ass*
suddenly I can't use my ability anymore but seem to be invincible
somehow kill the boss after everyone on the team died 5 times and had to be set free atleast once

By Sigmar what a horrible map.
I don't think I had less fun in a video game since months.

Attached: 1457477794001.png (16 KB, 314x364)

Bidwell
Bidwell

can confirm. dwarves a literally subhuman

StonedTime
StonedTime

That sounds pretty close to correct, actually.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

It's another "mob sneaks up behind you and hits you with absolutely no audio cue whatsoever" rerun
So do I have to run blocking all the time or what? audio is fucked in so many ways it's not funny

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Honestly, I wouldn't be mad at getting greens.

It's definitely the limiting resource when re-rolling properties on stuff for multiple characters.

Techpill
Techpill

So if you would theoretically walk inside each other the entire map everything would spawn "correctly
Not valid at least for patrols. We consistently have them spawn a few meters from us.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Huntsman kruber
Why would you play yet another class to fight for circles instead of something to support the inevitable festfuck of free ammo DPS that your pubs are going to be?

Attached: 1521405175896.png (339 KB, 590x341)

cum2soon
cum2soon

Attached: Ranald-the-son-of-a-whore.png (1.63 MB, 1920x1080)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

are people actually having a problem getting red gear? I've opened 14 emperor champion chests, 10 general legend and 1 emperor legend chest and have so far gotten 4 reds

Firespawn
Firespawn

Skaven cant get humans pregnant

Attached: You+lied+to+me+-e0fa5fae81fc7b64defb9cae1c9fa832.jpg (18 KB, 326x317)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

the elf or the rat

DeathDog
DeathDog

It works fine on my machine :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

takes2long
takes2long

Attached: 20180321171149-1.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080)

Bidwell
Bidwell

This is the hottest position ever

I wanna see pic related like this

Attached: anna-henrietta-by-vollhov-da5itmm.jpg (102 KB, 1191x670)

whereismyname
whereismyname

Because if I don't pick Longbow-Huntsman the randoms I play with usually manage to get fucked by specials and elites constantly.

Nojokur
Nojokur

dwarf pulls 70% or more of the horde
all three party members can't handle the remaining 30% and then start shaving the dwarfs pull.
die

sounds like the dwarf did his job and you useless shitters didn't

King_Martha
King_Martha

why do you want to play thing

Lunatick
Lunatick

REJOICE

Attached: 1517431391353.jpg (1.12 MB, 2560x1440)

Evilember
Evilember

Funny my experiences since moving to Legend is always as follows
Saddle up at a chokepoint.
Push, charge, switch, pistol shotgun, switch, repeat
Hordes go down until halfway
pick a chokepoint halfway into the matter later
somebody gets uppity and breaks formation and gets downed
meanwhile there's 14 poison rats all over the fucking place

And they WOULD die, but as much as I want to prove a point I end up just taunting bullshit off of them and letting them get the satisfaction of kills so maybe they'll fucking settle down.

The absolute #1 killer of all my Legend teams are people leaving formation to go circle seeking. It never fails. There's always

Staying on a ledge, tell people on voice to stay on the ledge
get pounced on sending all of us flying and die
stay on the ledge, get hooked from behind and die
leave formation, get hooked into the horde and die
don't kill marked specials
throw a bomb at a chaos patrol (why the fuck is this something I see so fucking often)
throw a bomb at something at point blank range
>>die to boss

It's fucked. Morning vermintide I can have a good time and just run Legend. Get some cool euros or maybe a chinese dude. Don't ever get shot either. Evening vermintide I'll get point blanked by a fucking elfs special and lose both my passive and shit tons of health or they'll run on their own and die. I fucking hate pugging Legend at this hour. So I've stopped doing it completely.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Any ammo regen ranged class
Why would you play yet another class to fight for circles instead of facing actual difficulty for once in your life ?

Attached: 1519685994204.png (142 KB, 696x765)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Just let Kerillian handle them. She's in every game.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

leave it to the ELF, out of all people

Attached: 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (36 KB, 500x313)

RavySnake
RavySnake

play foot knight
stunlock enemy hordes
stunlock bosses, elites
charge into scores of enemies and revive allies constantly
give everyone a ton of damage resistance and be an ever-reliable team backbone
can't get any of the cool green circles

why bother bros

Attached: memecenter-crying-pepe.png (65 KB, 412x351)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

the only green circle that should matter for you are revives and saves.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Green circles were a mistake

Illusionz
Illusionz

playing baby mode champ
horn sounds for a horde
keep advancing
realize shitter team is just camping way behind

jesus christ how terrible can you be

Supergrass
Supergrass

Can't get circles

You have lot to learn, knightling.

Attached: BY-TAAL.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080)

DeathDog
DeathDog

You're the one that's dead.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

forgetting that SKAVEN OB/GYN IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD

Attached: Screenshot-20180321-131601-1.jpg (133 KB, 1046x509)

RumChicken
RumChicken

Hello shitter.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

And I can roll any 2 bonus on a piece of equipment as long as that piece of equipment can have both bonuses?

There isn't like some bonus1/bonus2 where you can have two bonus1's?

Methnerd
Methnerd

no, the entire team is dead because i was the only one keeping them alive

Attached: 1487905517939.png (197 KB, 400x463)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

it's a "run is going great until a boss spawns and a horde appears with no horn" episode
sasuga

StonedTime
StonedTime

what is the 13th spell

eGremlin
eGremlin

muh donglitz

Attached: ptchoo-staff.png (743 KB, 515x732)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Want to play the game well
Elf is always stood around with that tight bod and accent, giving me a boner

hnngh

Attached: 1521629695215.jpg (460 KB, 824x821)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

it's a "run is going great until a boss spawns and a horde appears with no horn" episode

Attached: 36724208.jpg (19 KB, 315x326)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

pls reply I need to start rerolling my gear and only have 4 hours to do it

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Phase 1: Swarm the robutt. Chain knock him down with powers and grenades, bash his head and back baby. He should die in a few seconds without doing shit. You can also block the salvos if he somehow gets to do one. Keep your ammo. KEEP YOUR AMMO.

Phase 2: spread your group out so there's always someone with line of sight to each corners. Whenever the boss warps to one, that person and maybe one more (BUT NOT ALL FOUR PLAYERS) run at him periodically shooting to prevent him casting spells. Once on top of him, bash him without relent till he teleports again. Repeat till he starts warping far, then shoot him till he dies.

Do this and he won't get to cast spells. Make sure you always kill the adds, don't let them swarm you. And get good.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

It's a "Sub level 20 on champion" The Animated Series

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I too am a slave to elf. She gives me the urge :(

Attached: Sniff.png (3.53 MB, 1920x1080)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

UP HERE MAYFLY

likme
likme

Are there certain traits locked behind certain melee weapons? Can't seem to roll the blocked attackers take more damage trait on my glaive. I figure that will be more useful than swift slaying on Handmaiden.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Champ is doable with level 1's in starter gear, you shitter.

Emberburn
Emberburn

shoot sienna once by mistake
"NOT A NECROMANCER, MARKUS!"
God, I wish they had as much dialogue as in the first game, at least the banter from friendly fire and wasting healing is still top tier.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

You can have two power vs kind of like here because they're different things
but you can't have two attack speeds or anything like that.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

finally got my first red with 4 chars at 30 and elf at 26 from an emp champ

Attached: muh-1st-red.jpg (445 KB, 1920x1080)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Ebun axe

Attached: kirves.png (2.59 MB, 1309x891)

King_Martha
King_Martha

god i wish elf would ride me

Attached: Shelf.png (300 KB, 779x407)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

How fucking stupid are you

likme
likme

post the trap version

w8t4u
w8t4u

a sexy female gutter runner will never pounce on you from the shadows and ride you until you climax amidst confusion and then pounce away having extracted your man-thing cum with her hot rat pussy

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I hope I never play with you in Legend

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Baddy needs health on kill diaper to survive champ

lol

Attached: tumblr-o8d265uwtt1u1vkloo1-540.jpg (71 KB, 540x405)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Trying to solo screaming bell on legend
Keep getting fucking biletroll spawn
Play champ pubs
3/2/2
Generals chest
Green and blue shit.
Play legend pubs
Grabber / Boss / Swarm rape
What is this games fucking problem?

Attached: giphy-(1).gif (3.67 MB, 280x210)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

i love getting carried

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

...there's a trap version? w-where would one go about finding it

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

start blackpowder for a contract I want to do
at around 13/15 chests and 5/8 barrels I say I need 2 more chests
throw down one barrel by the boat while looking for chests
get up to 8/8 barrels and I get up to 14/15 chests
"well if u die we finish the level anyway"
Thought about disbanding the party just to spite him, might've done that if I couldn't dodge around the level and was close to dying, but Imanaged to get the last chest solo

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Sounds like a decent strategy but I doubt I'll be able to teach this to pubs.

eGremlin
eGremlin

I think green circles led to one of my friends quitting

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Hey lads, how do I get good with halberd and longbow? Just hit level 7 and I wanna be a good Huntsman. Also, for the dorf, what are the best weapons for HV?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

learn to block cancel, halberd depends on it

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

just let them kick you for no reason

Emberfire
Emberfire

Does anyone use Opportunist? I'm curious about it. It seems like it could be potentially pretty useful if it enables weapons to stagger enemies they normally couldn't like shield vermin or CWs.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Does this seem about right? I used to run the ammo talent but longbow gets enough ammo by default for special sniping so I switched to using the block angle one. Glaive seems to have poor block angle by default and spear is bad vs armor.

Attached: handmaiden-talents.jpg (305 KB, 1078x830)

Playboyize
Playboyize

Want to use glaive because it wrecks armor
It feels like total shit to use, awkward swings and hitboxes, slow, moves you around while swinging
Like the sword/dagger but it's shit against armor
Kill me lads

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Keep the attack pattern of the halberd in mind and position enemies to be in the way of the swing, then the forward strike. It has a nice attack distance, so you can kill things while you're out of their range. The push attack isn't as useful for groups, but it can help with single targets.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I think the 30% cd reduction is better

StonedTime
StonedTime

Is Zealot's Pleasure from Pain talent bugged? feels like i don't get any health back even when i cleave through a horde.

FastChef
FastChef

I'm so fucking bad at this game, why am I dying so much? Do I need to be blocking a lot or something? I feel like I just get annihilated

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

hell no

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

This game doesn't have an end game. There are no keep upgrades beyond quarters, deeds are rare drops with shitty rewards, and the red/cosmetic droprate is apparently so low that in 200 hours I've gotten 1 red necklace. Does diabetic narwhal just expect me to do the same thing over and over and over and over for nothing?

hairygrape
hairygrape

Convocation Legend
get to the end at the 3'rd tome with almost full hp on everyone
dwarf runs way ahead to get the tome
the 3 of us behind, kruber decides to charge in front
pulls a patrol
dwarf nowhere to be seen
run is over

Always the worthless fucking dwarf.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

she's strictly into /ss/

viagrandad
viagrandad

BOILS BOGEYS WEEPING SORES
TIME TO
RUMPTY DUMPTY DIE DIE DIE

TechHater
TechHater

But why though? The cooldown is already short and 3 seconds of invisibility is useful for getting revives.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Most random veteran players i encountered are worse than bots

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

I mean technically.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

KISS OF CONTAGION
IN YOUR DICK

5mileys
5mileys

Always the worthless fucking dwarf.
But the situation you described would be Kruber's fault.

idontknow
idontknow

Moron team gets completely lost in the rail tunnels for 10 minutes
Can't find tomes or grims. Need to be told.
Elf goes down
Tell them to grab her and follow the rail tracks like they were told in the first 20 seconds of the map
Elf decides to head shot me when she finds me
One shot her with BH special
Revive her, tell her to cut the crap
Vote kicked despite being the only one who knows what they're doing

SniperWish
SniperWish

If that little nigger was there to do ONE thing, it'd be good.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Go play Destiny, retard.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Hey lads, how do I get good with halberd

Attached: tech.png (344 KB, 432x768)

Techpill
Techpill

holey moley that's one heck of a mace if you reroll the crit chance

Nojokur
Nojokur

whats the difference between a red and a 300 orange?

Skullbone
Skullbone

So has a Map Creator been confirmed? or are we just having shit mods like (insert change to code so something happens differently lmao no new assets goyim)

Attached: 1520455984138.png (147 KB, 349x358)

Soft_member
Soft_member

reroll crit chance
on a kruber weapon
oh lmao

viagrandad
viagrandad

Remember to never resurrect elf players

cum2soon
cum2soon

one of them drops

eGremlin
eGremlin

Learn to block, shove and dodge.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

watch j_sats combat mechanics videos, perhaps they apply for v2 as well

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

there are no 300 oranges? really? I thought that was the limit?

Booteefool
Booteefool

what do you need crit chance for as a foot nite?

Spamalot
Spamalot

remember to be a little bitch
no thanks

iluvmen
iluvmen

I don't think the devs really kept completionist level autism in mind.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Attack, Block, Attack, Block, Dodge.
use ranged weapons on specials to kill them without taking damage.
Stop playing one of the squishier classes if you can't dodge/block.

Techpill
Techpill

swift slaying
more damage

DeathDog
DeathDog

why not get attack speed instead and get more chances to stun your enemies

Illusionz
Illusionz

dont worry just buy the DLC™ (199.99™) for extra missions this summer ;)

RumChicken
RumChicken

I want to hold Kerillians hand and nibble on her ear tips while she acts all tsundere towards me...

idontknow
idontknow

They'll eventually learn it organically otherwise they'll never beat skittergate and will forever suicide at the start.

I've been able to do it with 2 pugs when I duo with my brother.

Methshot
Methshot

Fix the fuckin leap fartshart

Attached: ledged.png (219 KB, 707x1000)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I want to rumpety tum the elf's little bum!
A kiss of contagion on her cheek!
Generous gifts to enhance her physique!

Soft_member
Soft_member

rats.nyaasync.net/

eGremlin
eGremlin

What's the best trait for charms on pyro? dunno what you can even get desu

Attached: 1491613484646.jpg (70 KB, 520x718)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Papa Nurgle go home, you're drunk again.

RumChicken
RumChicken

meaning what exactly?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I'm still missing the blueprint for Kruber's 2handed hammer and he's level 24

Attached: 15048081976411.jpg (166 KB, 960x768)

Methnerd
Methnerd

Is there even a skin for mace? Post a screenshot from the glowing one! Congrats.

Attached: 1519763137903.jpg (339 KB, 1000x1025)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

All my champion runs are either a wipe or a victory with 1/no grims today
Shit luck

Attached: 1521282332665.png (4 KB, 572x437)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

skittergate
get the urge to leave upon seeing my teammates but decide to stay anyways
get pounced on in transit between skitter gates on the bridge
Sienna never hits me even with I jump in her field of view
get pincushioned by Saltzpyre and Kerillian
they eventually start shooting each other because they don't like getting shot by each other (i'm not even sure if they're friends or not)
keep getting shot anytime the elf is up
silently sigh in relief everytime she dies because I won't be taking massive damage from behind
we fail on the boss
the elfs arrow is what finally kills me

I fucking hate elves. I hate arrows. I hate ranged classes. I hate friendly fire. And I absolutely hate the fact that I can't cleave them in two with these fucking axes. Fuck.

Attached: 8wnbsfO.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Off Balance
Blocking an attack increases the amount of dmg the attacker takes by 50% for 3s
50% more damage
And this works on bosses? Why does no one talk about this

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

You sound like a cunt

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

it does not

SniperWish
SniperWish

RV*

TechHater
TechHater

I did the leap in front of a horde on a slope and instead of planting me down, it slid me upwards like a skilift and I was surrounded.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Hilarious fact: having a shield and an assload of stamina shields actually blocks the chaos spawn's tentacle grab move, but it takes away pretty much all of your shields. I was playing an ironbreaker with axe&shield with 8 stamina bars and blocked the move with my shield and didn't get grabbed, but got all of my stamina shields broken instead.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Hunger in the dark
3 players 1 bot
Going well
No one says anything but no one is messing up
Elf joins
Instantly starts complaining about FF from the mage the second she loads in
Bitches about it for 5 minutes
Gets downed by a random rat she was fighting, missing every attack
Bitches more
We decide to leave her to die
Quits
Run goes back to being smooth and efficient

Guy loaded in on a half HP elf bot and starts crying about FF right away, god damn. People who bitch about FF are worst than the ones that do it.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

can't win PuG legend no matter how much I try

If I play Pyro, hordes decimate the group even single time. If I play Unchained, I'm always the last to die to 100 specials from all directions. I just can't fucking win it.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

that can happen with any amount of stamina as far as I know, no idea why it happens

JunkTop
JunkTop

What does block cancelling mean and how do I do it with the halberd?

TechHater
TechHater

swing once with halberd, block. It resets the attack swing cycle, so you can keep doing the best swing (the first one) and not waste time with the others

Methnerd
Methnerd

How are you struggling with hordes as Pyro? Beam staff shotgun melts through them. Beam burst and F decimates all specials. You should be able to carry 3 complete retards if you play well.

farquit
farquit

Oh nice, are my heavy swings useful for bosses or specials? Everytime I try to use one it seems like I get hit out of it

Emberburn
Emberburn

Night goblin squig herder hero when

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I fucking don't, the other idiots always get wiped because they can't back in a corner.

girlDog
girlDog

About to start leveling dorf m8's, what are the best weapons to use for him?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

back in a corner.

5mileys
5mileys

Festering Grounds
only one to pop the nurgle things but at least the elf and BH keep me safe while doing it
IB just stands at the entrance of every set doing fuckall
pop the last one
IB IMMEDIATELY rushes through the exit, never looking back
gets hooked and dies
"the map was done, what are you doing back there?"
"dude it spawns a ton of adds when it's finished"
"the teleport symbol is up, the map is done"
"dude you're retarded"
literally types "*yawn*" and disconnects
I fucking hate this playerbase so much compared to V1.

Attached: 1520367049501.jpg (31 KB, 583x583)

RumChicken
RumChicken

2H hammer or 1H axe. Grudgeraker or Drakefire pistols.

StonedTime
StonedTime

halberd heavy swings are not very useful
against armor, you want to block, push attack (holding both mouse buttons at the same time) and then another basic attack as fast as possible, this should make you do two overhead swings in quick succession that pierce armor

Illusionz
Illusionz

Are light attacks better on on armored bosses than heavy attacks? Can't figure it out.

Techpill
Techpill

Heavy, light, repeat will be your anti armor.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Are any of the weapons considered better than others? The elf glaive seems retardedly all rounded, fast, sweeps, shits on armour even with regular attacks.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

1H Hammer and Grudge-Raker for Ranger, 2H Hammer or Axe+Shield and Drakegun for Ironbreaker. Drakefire pistols are a huge meme and borderline useless on Champ and above compared to the Drakegun.

likme
likme

there are armored dummies you can try on

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Depends on the weapon. Two handed hammer does most of it's boss damage on light attack while heavy attack is a sweep. Warpick or Kruber's executioner sword are the opposite, light attacks are sweets, heavy attacks are heavy headshots.

JUst fucking try weapons on the target dummies, they're there for that.

MPmaster
MPmaster

when the FUCK are they gonna fix gunners being able to shoot through walls???

w8t4u
w8t4u

non armored* obviously

DeathDog
DeathDog

survive with 1 hp thanks to Zealot traits
elf shoot me in the back right before a healing pot aiming for some lone rat
i had the grim

Attached: 1457262310725.gif (981 KB, 342x239)

iluvmen
iluvmen

Any /true duo/ bros here?
What are some /vtg/ approved careers for true duo? As seen in pic related, BH is pretty retarded and feels dirty to use.

Attached: Empire-in-flames-true-duo.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080)

RumChicken
RumChicken

"the teleport symbol is up, the map is done"
He must have only ever done Atel Yenlui and Righteous stand.

StonedTime
StonedTime

I've won a few today as BH but it's hard to keep up with the fragging of Waystalker, Pyro, and IB. I just focus on elites/specials and help hold the line with a little bit of volley and falchion

Flameblow
Flameblow

heroic intervention
parry
off balance
off balance
heroic intervention
heroic intervention
heroic intervention
parry
off balance

epic

RumChicken
RumChicken

lol never

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Grudgeraker or Drakefire pistols.
t. shitter who cannot learn the tactical application of Flammenwefer

Attached: 20180321141156-1.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Never

Attached: asd.jpg (696 KB, 1920x1080)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Look guys I can abuse the weapon switch bug

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Got the 1h weapons do I want to use a shield as well on ranger?

Evilember
Evilember

I like the flame thrower but there's always a fucking mage...

Firespawn
Firespawn

He walked right into it! No cause to celebrate

Attached: ikd-oelves.png (224 KB, 365x301)

massdebater
massdebater

of course if you exploit volley crossbow like a turbo fag

RavySnake
RavySnake

It was ridiculous, the sheer arrogance he emitted in the discussion afterwards despite being utterly and completely wrong on all accounts was baffling.

StonedTime
StonedTime

No, 1H axe is best solo. Shield makes it slower which you don't want.

Booteefool
Booteefool

I will instantly vote kick any dwarf that pulls out the Drakefire Pistols because it's a guaranteed sign that they are an idiot.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

They don't.
The game's combat is far too fucked

TechHater
TechHater

Only use the 1H mace solo, the 1H axe is shit compared to it, don't listen to that other faggot.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

there's always a fucking mage...
What about the fucking mage? Any ironbreaker who does not bring the the flamethrower along for a legend run is a shitter. It is unironically the best anti-wave weapon in the game and waves are what wipes 99% of legend runs.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I play handmaiden because I like the glaive/melee in general and I don't trust myself not to FF as waystalker with how twitchy and jumpy other players are.

What hero should I level next if I want to use melee almost exclusively and only use my ranged for special sniping? Kruber looks appealing. Zealot Saltz looks appealing too but I never see people playing him on Legend and I don't want to get kicked from lobbies with him.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

IB sitting outside the first tunnel and in the middle of the other two is not unusual.

Attached: 1415589382673.jpg (38 KB, 495x778)

viagrandad
viagrandad

that's how merc/knight kruber is, you only pull out your gun for specials

w8t4u
w8t4u

You're an idiot. Drakefire pistols will reliably kill specials and elites at all range and do a decent job on specials. You can easily remove specials from allies without causing FF too. It's not because a majority of idiots use them to chase green circles that they aren't an excellent and reliable ranged option.

massdebater
massdebater

handgun kruber is 98% pasting rats into mush and 2% flickshotting specials

Techpill
Techpill

j_sats
Is that the retarded bitchboy ginger who blames his teammates for every tiny mistake but deflects all criticism against him immediately?

SniperWish
SniperWish

I've been using the 2h axe on ranger. Your ult gives like 12s of pseudo immunity and I feel like that time is better spent dealing damage instead of ccing

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Thats literally why I asked what are some approved careers, lads. Previously did a run with beam staff and it was equally retarded.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Yeah that's what it seems like. I assume halberd + blunderbuss is the way to go? That's what I see every Kruber use on Legend.

Spamalot
Spamalot

What stats and traits am I looking for on meme beam Sienna's trinkets?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

When you pop your ult with 2H hammer, you don't use it to sweep, you use it to bash armored fags upside the head. You can clear through a path of Chaos Warriors in the duration if you do things right.

girlDog
girlDog

IB being a retarded nigger who thinks he's in a way more important position than everyone else is also not unusual.

Methshot
Methshot

bb on merc/knight, longbow on huntsman

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

crit chance and cooldown on crit.
But the meme was fixed
So? Its still the most useful.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Rest assured I let them loudly murder me in silence so that your feelings in game are preserved

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Drakefire pistols will reliably kill specials and elites at all range
t. Vet player

5mileys
5mileys

how's veteran for you lad?

Flameblow
Flameblow

I'm done with this game until it weeds out the shitters that go in Legend and die to the first 2 chaos warriors they meet. Or the god fucking damn lvl 19 dwarves that think they contribute.

Nojokur
Nojokur

champion feat for emperors chest
elites get double hp and damage
every single enemy is elite

a hit of anything will instantly kill you from 100

Attached: 1470682743330.jpg (65 KB, 601x601)

MPmaster
MPmaster

blunderbuss sucks compared to handgun and repeater, you want to pick off specials as soon as they appear, not 5 meters in front of your face

for melee halberd, hammer and mace are all good for legend

massdebater
massdebater

Naeh this ginger admits his own mistakes pretty often

Emberburn
Emberburn

WHAT THE FUCK DOES ATTACK SPEED DO ON A BOW RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
SOMEBODY ANSWER ME
IT SEEMS THE ONLY STAT THAT MATTERS IS RELOAD SPEED SINCE YOU CAN ONLY FIRE AND RELOAD IMMEDIATELY AFTER

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

did one of these yesterday, just get good bro

Lunatick
Lunatick

The state of this general.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I think Power vs whatever is more reliable than crit chance. The cooldown on crit is also just not reliable enough for higher difficulties in my opinion. It's a risky decision I guess.

girlDog
girlDog

t. retarded shitter

whereismyname
whereismyname

Spot-on, and to add to it they still haven't fixed the issue of animation desync, especially on enemies, where the enemy hits you either before making an animation or before the animation finishes or without an animation at all.

Case in point, a Clanrat might move up to you and stab you with his spear, but more often than not you get hit before his attack finishes. The cycle is supposed to be
pulls back
lunges forward
spear model hits player model
damage inflicted
Instead what often happens is the Clanrat leans back, then immediately hits you, or doesn't do his animation at all, or fires off one of the very rare but definitely in-the-game animations where they hit you with ludicrous speed, as in there are a handful of animations (especially for Clanrats, Slaverats, and Plague Zombos) where it's literally 1 or 2 frames of animation and if you blink you miss it, but it counts as a hit. Even Swift Slaying with maxed possible speed boosts on the fastest weapons in the game just barely match it.

What that means is, in a game where timing and melee combat and parrying are major focuses, your block timing can be fucked up. If you've ever played a game like VT2 you expect to block when the enemy is doing their attack animation, just like enemies block you, but when their attack animation doesn't match up with their actual attack, and the damage the player's entity takes, it fucks it all up.

It's why as I've gone up the difficulties I rarely bother parrying or blocking anymore unless in a horde, against a boss, or against Warriors/Rothelms/Stormvermin, because blocking anything else has a very high chance that their animation will fuck up and your block will be off and they'll get in multiple hits even though you swear you blocked properly.

This also happens on local games, so ping I doubt is the issue. It was worse in the beta, so they've come a little ways at least, and they also fixed the annoying long-arming Berserker enemies.

Soft_member
Soft_member

only vet players use drakefire pistols
only vet players don't use drakefire pistols

hmmmm

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

What's /ss/?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Does weapon power actually affect damage, or is it just for difficulty gating?

Attached: 4XTFNGL.png (10 KB, 370x320)

SniperGod
SniperGod

huntsman

StonedTime
StonedTime

I am pretty sure it lets you draw your bow faster.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

They don't
The game's combat is far too fucked
Ah okay
Fucked in what way btw?
I know there's shields and chaos warriors, no more 360 block, but other than that I've not really seen or pondered the differences too much. Only played v1 so far.

Are there any combat mechanics vids from anyone for v2 yet that you could link to the other guy?

MPmaster
MPmaster

No, you fucking dipshit, no one is talking about cleave limits. It's very clear when the cleave limit is hit.

Phantom swings don't hit nothing at all, that's swings that were fucked by the buff wearing off . It is very common for a weapon to hit some enemies in its arc but not all. See the fucking gfycat.

cum2soon
cum2soon

sneaky stabby

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

That would the speed at which you draw the bow. Reload is putting a new arrow.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Yes

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

How the shit has this bug still persisted
like this was going on in the pre-pre-beta build, how have they not fixed it yet

cum2soon
cum2soon

finish my first champion run
BACKEND ERROR :DDDD t. obeseshark
Cool, time to uninstall.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

straight shota
mature women having sexual relations with boys

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

You get about +50% damage per 100 extra power.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Who cares, we already got your money

Inmate
Inmate

lone stormvermin runs from us and climbs over to the unreachable spawn area
you wot m8
immediately returns with a whole patrol in tow

Attached: foot-knight.png (109 KB, 500x516)

takes2long
takes2long

Fucked in what way btw?
-animation desync (enemy hitboxes do not sync properly with their location or their animations)
-disjointed player hitboxes (gfycat com ImpartialGlitteringJaguar)

Between these two issues any "advanced" tech is fucking useless because you can't parry attacks that literally come out at the wrong timing and you can't keep groups stunned or dead because lol your gigantic fucking axe went through the enemy in the middle.

Why do you think everyone on legend just takes something with infinite ammo and spams ranged

Flameblow
Flameblow

Hammer or halberd?

JunkTop
JunkTop

I got that same thing for War Camp.
Still haven't completed it but it was loads of fun smashing my head against the wall with friends trying different comps.

girlDog
girlDog

The game is actually worse now compared to beta because of the infinite ammo bullshit.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

look at my necklace to see if i want to reroll properties
think i would like max health + block reduction but eh its good enough rn
go to reroll my charm because its shite
accidentally reroll a leftover necklace
20% health 30% block cost reduction
huh cool

eGremlin
eGremlin

Halberd. It just does everything which is ridiculous.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Maybe that shit will get fixed with dedicated servers.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Slayer surf maps when?

Soft_member
Soft_member

what's up with EU champ pubs?
like an influx of veteran idiots, for 3 hours i only managed to find 2 random parties with a skill. feels bad man

Attached: d5b.jpg (29 KB, 500x375)

viagrandad
viagrandad

I don't know how that glitch happens but it's hilarious when it does.

Did the Bile Troll mission and had a Keril that bugged out and got infinite ammo. She ended the mission with like 650+ kills.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

hammer on legend for destroying armored units
halberd any where else
if you love halberd to much tho just take it into legend aswell
because it is actually pretty fucking good

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

You don't even need a glitch to have classes with infinite ammo.

hairygrape
hairygrape

New player here, got any tips for gitting gud? Halberds look fun, I also want to level up and unlock foot knight.

Attached: DEUS-VULT.jpg (26 KB, 294x310)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

It's only temp health iirc

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Is it a bug or is it because of people having unlocked all talents and some weapon effects having much more ranged sustain?

Methshot
Methshot

always always always stay with your teammates
block and shove enemies a lot, not taking damage is much more important than killing a single rat while taking damage

you'll figure it out

Skullbone
Skullbone

not taking damage is more important than dealing damage

you have a block, a shove, and a dodge - USE THEM

save your ranged ammo for specials

tag everything taggable

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

If you're focused on Marcus stick with Halberd, it's his best weapon until you get Foot Knight at which point think about getting a shield+weapon

Take handgun for range. I didn't really find good use for the other guns and their crowd control

Nojokur
Nojokur

I think it's bugged. WHC talent that party heals for 2 on every tagged kill seems to be bugged too. It used to have a noticeable effect on health bar, now I never see it, even on empty.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

My advice to new players is always this
level up whoever you like the most personality wise
if that doesnt matter then just level up kruber or saltzpyre because they are undoubtebly the most fun classes to play slayer is also fun but only if you can endure only having melee weapons

Methshot
Methshot

What is it with elves not healing? I was just in a match and I had 2 elves walk past healing drafts and health kits. One died while we were getting a tome and the other died at the final fight losing us the game. Also the second elf kept shooting me in the back and took out half the health of one of our teammates.

Attached: 1521349393699.png (145 KB, 598x466)

DeathDog
DeathDog

just do it very patiently and in order. If one player is a fuckhead you'll fail miserably tho.

Firespawn
Firespawn

champ feels too easy
legend just feels like an exercise in how much buggy shit you're up against or having patrols spawn in your face

loving every laugh

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Considering it happens to hosts, I seriously doubt it.

They seem to be symptoms of fundamental flaws in the way the game functions.

I'd assume, for example, that the second issue occurs because they don't force the hitboxes they create during the player's swing animation to connect - they likely create and remove a sequence of discrete hitboxes as the animation plays based on the location of the player's view, meaning if you swing left while turning left you'll leave a huge fucking gap in your swing despite the animation being cohesive.

Evilember
Evilember

*snigger*

eGremlin
eGremlin

Gotcha, I'll be sure to avoid as much damage as I can.

How do I "tag" things? You mean like marking something right? The game didn't tell me what hotkey that's for.

What about Blunderbuss? Is it good at killing big enemies and bosses? I just like the idea of having a shotgun to fuck high priority targets up.

You get chests every time you level a character up, right? So after I get one character to max level I should try out the others for easy chests?

Attached: thinking.jpg (44 KB, 653x600)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

t. buttmad elf who cant get a green circle for ranged kills because of my drakkies

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

learning when to dodge and block is the single most important thing to learn in the game

muh self healing

cum2soon
cum2soon

spend time learning how to parry
go to parry an enemy
lol the enemy animation desynced and they hit you for 50% of your health while the animation was still winding up
Fuck this game, fix your retarded shit fatshark

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Anyone here around Europe and would wanna do Champion runs? (I play dorf)
Haven't found a single person in my retarded region-lock playing Champion in the past 2 hours.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Ctrl f "phantom swing " ITT and read the following replies.
One of them a few posts earlier than yours

Firespawn
Firespawn

Goddammit why does the volley crossbow have to be so fucking overpowered. I want an excuse to use the other ranged.

Firespawn
Firespawn

So after I get one character to max level I should try out the others for easy chests?
if you can endure not farming emperor chests on your max level, then yes,
i actually did it during leveling my main and had 50+ commendation chests when i finally hit 30 i opened them all
i easily jumped from getting 220 power loot to 280 power loot, and then i just crafed myself up to 300 power
it was a great help, but also a lot of time spent.

SniperWish
SniperWish

tfw FK with 2h hammer

Attached: 1488920659277.jpg (34 KB, 600x639)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

How the shit has this bug still persisted
because fatshark are completely fucking incompetent and this game is a buggy laggy shoddily-made mess

hairygrape
hairygrape

you tag things by putting your cursor over it and pressing T and a blue outline will appear around the item

this can be done to tag items, or special/elite enemies

SniperGod
SniperGod

tfw beam mages kill rat even faster without needing to be useless melee only.

I don't wana say nerf beam pyro, but maybe buff others so beam pyro isn't so outstanding.

TechHater
TechHater

I set the UI scale to 170% so I could actually see shit on my 4k tv. Now I can't read the text chat what do?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

bigger text chat font
theres an option for that aswell

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

buy a bigger tv

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

lol

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

On top of being the best it also feels great to use.
that sound when you shoot through a horde of enemies
Bliss

farquit
farquit

you want to make the game even easier?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

It doesn't help giving it a small or large value :(

SniperWish
SniperWish

increase fov

TechHater
TechHater

Tagging
Check your options menu and keybindings. Some guns have an alt fire but that's also never brought up in the tutorial.

Blunderbuss
You should be in front helping distract bosses and elites, the gun might help a little but it's still suboptimal

WebTool
WebTool

decrease fov

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Post your:
main
alt
favorite melee
favorite ranged

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

No, just more balanced. Also most of the difficulty in this game comes from the broken audio, wonky hitboxes and bugs... if they fixed those, the game would be drastically easier too, so it definitely needs quite a few balance passes.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Don't be so jealous of my sli 1080's user

Emberfire
Emberfire

I like the blunderbuss most. Staggers ratlings from distance, deals with assassins effortlessly, leeches go down real quick and can save teammates from a cheeky packmaster grab thanks to its penetration through hordes.

Soft_member
Soft_member

hordes are what wipes legend runs
Maybe if you're a shitter or you catch a chaos spawn or rat ogre during a horde.

Legend isn't hard outside of pat/boss spawns during hordes in narrow and tight spaces.

iluvmen
iluvmen

main
Sienna
alt
Torn between WHC and Ranger Vet
favorite melee
torn between Rapier and 2H hammer
favorite ranged
Saltzpyre pistols.

Methnerd
Methnerd

IronBreaker
BountyHunter
2h hammer
Drakkies
Absolutely nothing better than that combo on IB. Huge melee damage and ranged waveclear+blowing up specials.
Only use Saltzpyre when I want a change.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Not actual infinite ammo though. That's called talent/trait cheesing.

In my game I'm talking about the Elf literally had infinite ammo and could fire at nothing and never lose a single arrow. Their ammo counter was frozen.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Pyro
IB
Dagger
Meme Beam
I just love fire, man.

SniperWish
SniperWish

legend run
hear chaos patrol
3 of us freeze in place
kruber running ahead like a retard
by the time he sees them they are chasing him
wipe
ebin kruber players

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

what traits and gear stats do i want as slayer?

crit chance I know, what else

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

GPUlet

But I have 1080 Ti.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

How do you get up there?

Attached: 20180321141937-1.jpg (472 KB, 1920x1080)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

How tf am I supposed to play Champion when there's (exactly) 1 person in my area playing it and they suck dick? Can't do this shit with bots, especially when that retard can join me at any point and ruin it.

Attached: 1462663833162.png (17 KB, 374x208)

JunkTop
JunkTop

You should pick the switch to a good class trait.
Slayer is canonically suicidal and that should tell you everything you need to know.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

git gud

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Does the Irondrake ult make you impervious to damage or does "can block any attack" mean bosses won't break your block and shit?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

This is from the beta. He'd die faster in the current version.

MPmaster
MPmaster

I wish Witch Hunter Captain wasn't pointless and fucked. The most aesthetically pleasing Victor career is also the weakest.

Attached: 1432243287082.png (18 KB, 464x485)

girlDog
girlDog

Level your bots and give them good gear
then you can do it with bots

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

use your donglitz

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

main
Elf
alt
Marcus
favorite melee
Spear
favorite ranged
Longbow

FastChef
FastChef

There's a ledge to the side by the cart you can use to jump over there

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Legend isn't hard outside of pat/boss spawns during hordes in narrow and tight spaces.

The issue this creates is that you eventually identify these danger areas in a few maps, then either you avoid those maps entirely, or you exhaust the director outside one of these choke-points before running through them, even if this requires just waiting in place for a few minutes. It feels like gaming the system and the game would be much better if it was tuned to avoid spawning patrols in tight areas.

JunkTop
JunkTop

the former

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Krubers are goobers 70-80% of the time.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

How do I level bots?

Illusionz
Illusionz

Unchained
Ranger
Battle Scepter
Grudge Raker

Attached: 1465509053314.png (6 KB, 252x243)

Flameblow
Flameblow

level your characters*

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

main
Elf
alt
Markus
favorite melee
Executioner on merc
favorite ranged
Longbow on elf

Emberfire
Emberfire

Ironbreaker
Don't play anything other than Ironbreaker
2h hammer
Flamethrower

JunkTop
JunkTop

I wish Witch Hunter Captain wasn't pointless and fucked.
But he isn't. He's great. Massive damage, bosses melt thanks to mark effect. Patrols melt thanks to massive team crit effects.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Mon Mar 19 01:30:16 2018
lying on the internet

Attached: 20180319013016-1.jpg (606 KB, 1920x1080)

Bidwell
Bidwell

it's a elf makes my peepee hard episode

Attached: 1520376528542.jpg (221 KB, 900x800)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

no need for that foolishness, I run the game at 4k with DSR and downscale it to my 1080p monitor for extra prettiness on a single 1070

everything maxed, no performance issues

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Its a map problem, so indeed expect it fixed never.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Kruber
Kerillian
Tie between glaive and halberd
Blunderbuss

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

jesus christ turn SSAO off or atleast set it to high that looks atrocious

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

main
Foot knight. Charge being a very useful and fun ability with short cooldown it feels good to be able to use it all the time instead of waiting for that oh shit moment.
alt
Ranger veteran. Smoking and dealing with a surprise patrol single handedly is such a good feeling.
favorite melee
2h hammer. Halberd is most of the time better thanks to its speed but it can't beat the sight of sending a horde flying with the hammer.
favorite ranged
Any shotgun. The piercing is just so good and burst damage to deal with cc specials instantly is great utility to have.

Attached: 1521263549669.png (779 KB, 732x768)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

if you throw a bomb in a patrol with streng pot you exterminate them, but because alot of people are shittier they not bother using a strength pot and just bomb them without the buff, but hey to fight of 8+ chaoswarriors, r r rhight?

massdebater
massdebater

clanrat spears me with that undercut animation
dodge back before he does
get hit anyway

Every fucking time.

Attached: K-LOL.png (8 KB, 398x343)

Soft_member
Soft_member

you will never drive the elf mad with lust over time
you will never notice as her insults and banter becoming more frequent and focused upon you
you will never hear her confess her love when she gets stupid drunk on mayfly brews at the keep

SniperWish
SniperWish

His mark effect only lasts a few seconds so you have to repeatedly spam it.

His free light block ability only works on a handful of enemies. Mark only works on a handful of enemies.

Crit boost ability gives only a moderate crit chance increase for a very short period of time.

Critical headshots slaying man-sized enemies already happens with most enemies. Aside from bosses and elites very very few enemies survive cirt headshots.

BH also exists, and BH is in the top-tier of meta. When viewed alone WH isn't terrible, but when put next to BH it's totally overshadowed.

WHC is "Give teammates the ability to do high damage to specials/elites"
BH is: "Kill them yourself"

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

What are good affixes for necks? Player health seems good but what is second best, damage reduction?

Attached: 1419616265940.jpg (109 KB, 509x450)

girlDog
girlDog

t. skaven

happy_sad
happy_sad

Apparently the "correct" way to avoid the hook, according to the mechanics, is to run at it then dodge to the side right before you actually run in to the rat itself.

actually wanting any of that

Attached: weegee-disgusting.jpg (6 KB, 245x245)

FastChef
FastChef

dodge back before he does
Black helm winding up his big swing
Pretty far from him
Put up block and back dodge twice
Drop block because I'm like 10 feet away from him
He swings down and cleaves the store stairs
Take half my health in damage

??? Is this a fucking Dark Souls 2 shockwave thing again?

hairygrape
hairygrape

Stamina or block cost.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Ironbreaker
Pyromancer
2hammer
Memebeam

likme
likme

WHC - offer slight damage boosts to elites and give your team a very tiny crit chance boost every 3 fucking minutes
BH - kill everything and have guaranteed crits whenever you want

GEE WHAT TO PICK

DeathDog
DeathDog

KRIK
KRAK

AM NOT RATRAT

askme
askme

Righteous Stand used to spawn waves after the Sigmarening. I remember fending off hordes while slowly walking down the spiralstairs around release week.

hairygrape
hairygrape

play with friends
always talking, marking enemies, waiting for each other and having a good time
decide to play on my own

Jesus fucking Christ, what is wrong with people?

Flameblow
Flameblow

Damage boost of WHC would def be better if it applied to an enemy for as long as they're marked/silhouetted, because it IS a noticeable damage increade. Problem is that as-is, and the game doesn't tell you this, the damage boost only applies for 1 or 2 seconds after marking an enemy, making it pretty much useless compared to BH's murdercrits on demand.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

roll a perfect +33% curse resistance on a 300 power orange
but also +5% movement speed
W-what do I do?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

2.7k elf
2.1k BH
A fucking IB not even hitting 1k
It's not hard to get circles when you play with people that don't seem to realise that they can click the mouse buttons more than once per minute to attack enemies

RumChicken
RumChicken

SSAO is on high for me. I set the settings to max and only touched the FOV, i'm clinically impaired with making a visually appealing setup
if you have any tips let me know and i'll see if it looks better

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Save it and try again on another trinket.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

the elf will never get fed up enough with you to ensure you get sauced next time at the bar
the elf will never bemoan your weight as she makes a show of begrudgingly dragging you to your quarters
the elf will never take you to her quarters instead
the elf will never shush you as you start to protest
the elf will never take her revenge by plugging your mouth with her massive forest cock
the elf will never tug on your hair and kick you when you aren't doing a good enough job
ywn become her lumberfoot cockslave that she can insult and degrade as she pleases

why live

Attached: 1430450445634.png (197 KB, 393x460)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

main
Ironbreaker
alt
Footknight
favorite melee
Halbert
favorite ranged
Drakegun

Attached: Dwarf-Irondrakes.png (714 KB, 469x675)

RumChicken
RumChicken

marking enemies
In roughly 100h played I've seen about ~10 people actually doing this besides myself. It's baffling to not use something that requires no effort and provides a fucking wallhack.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Mark only works on a handful of enemies.
It works on every single enemy in the game that matters. Everything outside of the generic slave rats, clan rats, chaos zombies and fighters. You can talent it to give crit to your team whenever a marked target dies. So when you get one of those killed patrols on Legend, you mark the weak dudes that die, they die, everyone gets more crit, you (or anyone else) keeps marking, killing, keeping the crit effect up. Combined with the knockdown shout crit aura and patrols will simply vanish. This is much better than being able to delete one CW in a patrol of 8 of them.

Sure the BH is very strong, but calling the WHC useless is wrong. He's great against hordes, specials, elites, patrols. Bosses are his weakness but even on them the T effect is very strong, as is the shout interrupt and bonus crit.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

fighting chaos spawn
dodge tentacle and move in to strike
he starts the fucking charge-stomp-stampede attack in 1 frame
literally not enough time to block it

I fucking hate Spawn most of all.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

May as well give them a going-away present if they're gonna kick you anyway.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

And when someone finally marks an enemy, everyone else takes it as a command to attack it.

massdebater
massdebater

I'm a powergamer and if you don't give me more numbers to crunch I will cry because I haven't played games for fun since 2003.

Attached: hateposting.png (216 KB, 344x315)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

SSAO on "High" is buggy right now, set it to Medium or Extreme, you'll immediately see the difference.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Health seems like a pure upgrade but I dont think it matters in Legend when you get pinked in the ass my one thing and lose half health.
Currently running myself 2.0 stamina and 30% block cost reduction instead.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

how can you hate the spawn when the bile troll exists?
literally just dodge backwards

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

see Slayer jumping towards a specialist
quickly snipe his target

Attached: 1366671040882.jpg (33 KB, 324x278)

RumChicken
RumChicken

I'm so fucking sick of retards Veeky Forums

Attached: 5jUC7pM.png (25 KB, 115x107)

Supergrass
Supergrass

Then why are you here?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I played this game for 200 hours and now I get kind of bored, what a fucking pile of trash!

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

how long has it been since you reached the final stage of depression and stopped enjoying videogames?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

tfw finally gave 2h hammer a go
At last I truly see.

Supergrass
Supergrass

You keep saying that WHC melts patrols, and it's true, he's good on them, but you're ignoring the fact that I can do the same thing as BH with his ultpistol.

So I either
A: rely on teammates to coordinate altogether to strike the patrol at the right time while marking each enemy for us continously to proc the 2 second damage boost and to go in for charged attacks once one dies and the critical chance builds up supplemented by my 3-minute-recharge ult that boosts that crit chance a little more so we can all swing away and chop down the patrol
or
B: use BH crit ultpistol to kill anything unshielded then lay down 5 crossbow altfires to clean up survivors

FastChef
FastChef

20% health is like 1 hit from a slaverat on Legend, still useful in my opinion.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

what's bad about bile troll? literally just dodge sideways

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Recent nerf to vomit made the bile troll pretty damn easy if you kite him effectively.

Meanwhile Chaos Spawn still has an insane health pool, super fast high-damage stampede move, and still heals almost 50% of his health on Champion.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

if natural bond cleared wounds it would be the best effect in the game.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Attached: 1520978428940.jpg (144 KB, 477x708)

whereismyname
whereismyname

kill the boss
running to the exit
the piece of shit with the grimoire instead of playing safe goes back to get 'muh circles' and dies with both the tome and the grimoire

I fucking HATE circles.

Supergrass
Supergrass

finally give the Beam Meme a try after not using it because fuck exploits
it's still amazing
I mean yeah, Bolt comes close but Beam is just so fucking strong in every situation

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

STR Potion powers up your bombs.

Good to know.

Attached: you-fucking-WHAT.png (121 KB, 248x222)

massdebater
massdebater

I set it to extreme and it does look a tad better. I don't have a brightly lit bardin room with a die in it to compare to anymore but i do see a bit of a difference
on that note, is running fullscreen better for fps? I currently have it borderless windowed and it stays solid almost always, but I've noticed that it tends to slow down a bit when playing Fort Brickleberry at the cannon as well as some other rare places.

Emberfire
Emberfire

natural bond should clear wounds/incap if you heal to full health, it'd make up for the painfully slow heal rate and make it actually usable on champ/legend

Playboyize
Playboyize

That's why you died. Grimnir exists afterall

Attached: 1AoNyqZ.gif (910 KB, 250x188)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

on that note, is running fullscreen better for fps?
For almost all games, yes. Especially unoptimized ones like Vermintide 2.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

play
play with random
slayer joins
5min
range joins
5min later
slayer + footknight ask if i could kill of waywatcher
sure why not
finish mission

RavySnake
RavySnake

so fucking tired of this infinite ranged ammo bullshit, what the hell were they thinking?

cum2soon
cum2soon

"miss" and hit the slayer instead

Attached: 1469306852934.png (1019 KB, 1075x815)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

You're a saint by the way. Waywatchers contribute to almost half of the damage I take in any mission as a slayer

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Mercenary
Ranger
Halberd
Dwarven Handgun

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

still heals almost 50% of his health on Champion.

tfw Chaos Spawn appears
Everyone uses their F power and grenades right away
Spawn grabs someone, no one to stagger him to stop him healing
Have a flame grenade and non-stagger F power

I hate this feeling. Spawn is so easy when team isn't spazes and knows to stagger him when he starts shit, like corners a target so they can't avoid the grab.

Illusionz
Illusionz

The devs are awful and wipe on recruit. They don't think much.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Slayer
Ranger
1 Hammer
ranged

SniperWish
SniperWish

waystalker
bounty hunter
glaive
grudge raker

cum2soon
cum2soon

unchained
bh
flail
bolt staff

w8t4u
w8t4u

Last 3 champion pub runs ended by a boss spawning together with a horde, elites and at least 2 specials.

Attached: 1521623088850.png (1.01 MB, 1125x900)

Booteefool
Booteefool

Does hp on kill and hp on crit give you the same amount?

Attached: 1397956333049.jpg (212 KB, 899x650)

farquit
farquit

Playing with the blunderbuss
Try to snipe with it to see its range
Saltzpyre jumps in front of me the second I click and it chunks almost a third of his health
His character screams, "WHAT YOUR AIM, ELF."
mfw

Attached: 1487461854249.png (75 KB, 198x198)

Playboyize
Playboyize

Blocking with a shield still deals huge chunks of damage

wtf is this shit.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Beam is just so fucking strong in every situation
I loved fireball staff while I was playing through Recruit and Veteran. It's an amazing staff when your normal fireballs kill specials and random enemies and the charged balls roll through hordes and explode, wiping the whole thing out.

But once you hit champ and Legend, it seems like it barely tickles clan rats, and it's a bitch on the FF. Not sure about the flamethrower staff. I got like 2 of them total while leveling.

5mileys
5mileys

you are bad, fireball is amazing on legend

Emberfire
Emberfire

thanks

whereismyname
whereismyname

hp on crit gives you more hp. But you know
crit

Illusionz
Illusionz

quit playing by yourself then

farquit
farquit

Legend isn't hard outside of pat/boss spawns
aggros patrols
calls someone else a shitter
Like pottery.

b-but they spawn way to c-close
Patrols are extremely shortsighted and it usually takes some retarded dumbfuck to shoot at them or run straight into them to pull the aggro. Retarded dumbfuck like you.

idontknow
idontknow

well fireball staff got some accuracy in v1 it was a total trash weapon because the ball spwaned on siennas head and it wasn't possible to shot around any edge
i wished conflagration would be good

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

this mayfly doesn't know how to chain crits

Attached: 3.5GB.png (978 KB, 869x717)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

elf
more elf
glavie or duel daggers
sniper bow or machinegun bow

Firespawn
Firespawn

Is there a list of all the base crit rates on items?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

cousin okri ain't real lads

Supergrass
Supergrass

People always complaining about elf
Not just playing it yourself and carrying your shit teammates

Attached: lumberfoots.jpg (201 KB, 1720x698)

askme
askme

How? Fully charged ball doesn't kill molerats on Champion at 590 power... It really bummed me out to go back to Beam which I already used for all of V1. I wanted to use some other staves on V2 but it seems like Beam is still the go-to.

I should craft myself a good Flamethrower and see how that works out.

Emberburn
Emberburn

THAT'S IT

PUT UP YOUR WEAPONS, WAZZOK

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Attached: TheBook3.png (20 KB, 519x242)

Soft_member
Soft_member

elves always shit
play elf myself
dwarves always shit

iluvmen
iluvmen

Really though people suck at champion just as much as they suck at recruit and veteran. There is no difficulty where you can avoid idiots.

Attached: lumberfoots2.jpg (189 KB, 1706x662)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

i think Dual wield weapon add +5% crit and the last elve possible got +5% critchance as far as i understand that clusterfuckcode

farquit
farquit

so what are they trying to summon in that map in the sewers?

i don't know much about warhammer lore

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Do the properties on melee weapons (e.g. +5% crit) apply even when you're using the ranged weapon at the moment?

Firespawn
Firespawn

Real? Real?! Next you'll be asking if my boots are
real! You want me to prove it by kicking yer
dongliz across the mountain like a goat's bladder?

Flameblow
Flameblow

If you have a friend and you're both non shitters, and you play as dwarf and elf.
Which character does the shitter then choose?

Booteefool
Booteefool

A daemon

MPmaster
MPmaster

his level 1 kruber

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

multibox elf and dwarf simultaneously
unchained Sienna has joined the game

SniperWish
SniperWish

Some unspecified Nurgle Daemon.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

They're retarded and think their self healing makes them 24/7 sustain, forgetting about the part where if they get downed a certain number of times (depending on difficulty) they'll just flat out die.

viagrandad
viagrandad

No

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Ranald is a NIGGER

Attached: asdasd.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

How do you know that? Did someone test it?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Trying to summon a greater daemon, so you go to the Realm of Chaos and stop it.

Emberburn
Emberburn

yes, but only if you switch weapons while your arrow is airborne, so it's even possible to proc the melee weapon orange trait

Snarelure
Snarelure

The ultimate crouton of chaos

Firespawn
Firespawn

You can easily test it yourself with +AS weapons. You will easily notice if +5% AS is affecting you or not.

whereismyname
whereismyname

level 30 sienna tryhard tells me (an 18 level Chad Slayer) to leave
make him leave instead

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Why are cosmetics so fucking rare I mean jesus

Spamalot
Spamalot

love the mercenary hat
but FK is way better spec
why must i choose between hat and combat efficiency

Attached: kruberchad.png (251 KB, 1400x569)

TechHater
TechHater

Literally perfect run
Still no emperors
This is bullshit and you guys know it

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

they all look like shit anyway

Attached: Z1Iu8Z7.jpg (111 KB, 998x850)

SniperGod
SniperGod

not wanting to become hokage

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I played FK for awhile but I hated how clunky the charge was so I went merc. My tankiness didn't change much and I did way more damage.

Only thing I'll miss is glitching bosses out of existence with charge spam.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

join a match with 3 fuckin ranged classes as ironbreaker
still have to delete specials myself because elgi and umgi are too busy getting green circles on ambients and hordes
im gonna need a larger book

askme
askme

There is probably only one cosmetic for each vocation so to hide the low amount they make it inhumanly rare

SniperWish
SniperWish

tfw you will never have your own book of grudges

Spamalot
Spamalot

I got skull helmet Kruber for Foot Knight, but I was hoping for a more traditional looking helmet. And has anyone seen any armor variations yet or has it just been hats that have been discovered?

Still gonna use it though.

Attached: Kruber.jpg (225 KB, 978x818)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

people sucking dick at champion

At champ/legendary it's always the witches and rarely the dwarves that act like absolute retards

Attached: 20180321202718-1.jpg (303 KB, 2560x1440)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Well I just did a round with hp on crit and I'd like to apologize for my rude and uneducated comment. Mayfly.

viagrandad
viagrandad

best shade weapon? is it still glaive? and what's the best lvl15 talent? torn between +15% backstab or backstab gives 1 ammo

whereismyname
whereismyname

JUST

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I'm experiencing less idiots at Champ and even less at Legendary, they're far more enjoyable for me. Lots of banter going on and no one's acting like little shits.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Dude it just does 1 damage lol like calm down lmao :^)

Playboyize
Playboyize

how do i get good at ironbreaker. i'm tough and i've been useful at watching the flanks of ranged guys but my kills and damage done are embarrassingly low compared to the rest of the team

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

you don't get kills and damage as ironbreaker
you take damage for the team

w8t4u
w8t4u

As long as you get your team's ass to the bridge of shadows alive, you're doing your job. Stop caring about circles, really. You're there to CC shit and carry tomes.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

get 2handed hammer
wreck shit

FastChef
FastChef

dealing with horde
globadier spawns and instantly throws a globe from behind a wall
get instant damaged while trying to dodge out of it + the tick
half my health gone

fighting boss
put an obstacle between me and it
rather than pathing to me, it simply teleports to me while attacking and instantly hits me with 0 chance to react

fartniggers casting storms from behind walls
trash climbing up ledges but attacking and damaging you before they're even done the climbing animation somehow
ratling guns shooting you through all kinds of walls
phantom swings
phantom range
animation desync

this game is such a buggy, shitty mess
all the issues are ultra exacerbated on legend which is is 9/10 times just not fun

Bidwell
Bidwell

If you want kills play with the flamethrower and be on horde patrol.

Methnerd
Methnerd

champ is easier with bots than pubs
100% success rate doing 3t1g, getting a generals chest each time
what's the point of playing with other people?

Methshot
Methshot

why did the multiply dummy damage again

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Bigger numbers means bigger cool

Snarelure
Snarelure

Until there's one shield guy in the horde. Start praying to Sigmar if it's stormvermin.

Evilember
Evilember

Dedicated servers would fix most of that shit.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I use charge's movement more as an ohshit redeployment skill: when someone gets jumped, downed, or I wanna get the fuck out of a bad situation.
If you use RMB you'll immediately interrupt the movement and knock all front enemies down. with the last talent +25% dmg for 10 secs after using charge, I just use it as a way to trip hordes and elites, as some sort of stronger shove, and then rack kills with the improved damage while they are on the ground defenseless.
You'll regenerate the cooldown faster too, since you'll be dealing more damage.

SniperGod
SniperGod

who wants to do 15 damage when they can do 3500 damage?

StonedTime
StonedTime

know that there will be a gas rat at the gates
push push while watching for it
it literally appears out of thin air in front on the gates and instantly throws a blob
i am instantly brought down to half HP
was not damaged whore run up to this point
WTF is this teleporting shit!!!I am trying to do a zero damage taken run but it is impossible on Legend with those broken spawns! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Emberburn
Emberburn

It says it's shield breaking but I can bash them 20 times and the shield never breaks, nor do they ever stagger back and raise it
i think they are bugged. it works on the smaller shield mobs but not the ones wearing red. i have the same experience with you, regardless of weapon

Firespawn
Firespawn

I like it better when they spawn in your face back turned and do a backwards 180 trick shot.
Its like an even bigger fuck you.

Attached: 1498751598888.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720)

TreeEater
TreeEater

horde shows up on Brachensbruke
hide away in a cave as soon as we hear the horns
4-5 enemies trickle in from one end
wait a minute or 2 as the pre-horde tension music drags on
eventually it stops
no horde shows up and we move on
Did we stealth our way around it or what?

Evilember
Evilember

Drakefire weapons are your friends, but ultimately IB isn't going to be getting green circles for damage done or kills because that's not your job. You can get the most ranged kills pretty easily with drake pistols though, unless the elf/pyro player on your team is actually good.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

eh you only had two die
:^)

takes2long
takes2long

Burblefag bubblenigger.
654647987146513216514626541631065106510651908948491651096163510908491035098084106210321060841968469849408904985146354106946540654060460 dead berserkers.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Elf with all ammo regen talents y/n

FastChef
FastChef

that IB who doesn't switch to melee when the horde is in hugging range
it's one of the reasons I play ranger dorf

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

world is a fuck

Attached: 1501631344343.jpg (37 KB, 540x522)

Inmate
Inmate

do you want to only use your bow y/n

StonedTime
StonedTime

Attached: 1521480175960.jpg (66 KB, 657x657)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

im done, dont care anymore
fuck your cosmetic bullshit

Attached: 123478905.png (13 KB, 706x210)

likme
likme

ROTBLOOD RAIDING PARTIES

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Ammo passive yes, ammo on F skill no. Better to get cooldown reduction on F, you have infinite ammo with the ammo regen passive.

WebTool
WebTool

IB
Saltpile
Axe+Shield
Drake pistols

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Friendly reminder: if you can't carry a champ game on your own at level 30 you are shit and retarded. Only excusable times are when the director ai trying to kill you.

Attached: DYGRZMRV4AAcevA.jpg (131 KB, 750x1500)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

How do I view the chat when my UI is scaled past 100% through the user_config file?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Have you thought that maybe Emperor's are the most likely to contain hats, and that the other chests don't actually have a chance to grant them?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

extra damage to beserks properties
Does this also do extra to plague monks as well since they are the skaven ver and dont have their own prop?

Why is the wording and information in this game so fucked?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Slayer can't even retaliate because no ranged

askme
askme

read patch notes
"burblespur's effluvium was too hard to dodge because of its angles and the splash effect so we increased the angle and toned down the splash
end up playing him during QP
he still teleports on top of you before firing making it impossible to dodge
it still hits you if you dodge
it still hits you if it hits anywhere in a ten mile radius behind you
ratlings still shoot through multiple walls
even more weapons ghost through enemies
sound cues still missing for a large chunk of powerful enemies
they're talking about DLC
What the fuck is wrong with fatshark

This game is ostensibly in final QA but it plays like a pre-alpha.

Attached: what.gif (1.12 MB, 300x300)

hairygrape
hairygrape

does the ammo regen only work when you're below half health?

viagrandad
viagrandad

Yes, don't listen to the other shitter.

idontknow
idontknow

then im even less interested
my guess is that since this game is obviously rushed they dont actually have many cosmetics implemented and have therefore made them rare as fuck

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Every single person I seen with cosmetic so far said they got them from commendation chests.

Attached: 1497870584653.png (217 KB, 444x336)

Bidwell
Bidwell

someone shop some head icons in

Attached: UBERSREIKISAFUCK.png (170 KB, 430x515)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

fucking madman slayer finished champion athel something deed with perma death on first wounding basically alone since those two guys died in first area and i near 2nd tome I fucked up pretty stupid though I don't usually play elf
He even used twin axes + 2h axe, not hammer like true slayer

Attached: 20180321213240.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080)

MPmaster
MPmaster

I opened 150 commendation chests in a sitting and got 0 reds and 0 cosmetics.
I did not cheat, I simply didn't open any as I leveled 0-30 on everyone

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Why is the wording and information in this game so fucked?
No idea.Let's forget about beserkers for a minute.What the hell qualifies under infantry?Everything that is mele with the exception of bosses?

askme
askme

outcomes like this legitimize CE asshats that spawn multiple grims/tomes/dice for guaranteed best rolls

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Join a game
Some CEfag is running ranger bardin
Has altered his 15 trait to drop loot dice instead of bombs or pots.
I would use CE for this.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Main
Slayer
alt
Witch Hunter Captain
favorite melee
Rapier
favorite ranged
Handgun

Attached: protect-that-shuban.gif (1.25 MB, 500x281)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Gotrek joined the server

Soft_member
Soft_member

CE
But I thought our state was trusted?

DeathDog
DeathDog

main slayer
favorite weapons are not the slayer weapons
Are you autistic?
anime reaction pic
Forget that i even asked.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Did the director take pity on you and stopped spawning runners/grabbers/leeches?

farquit
farquit

Twin Axes are amazing, but the rapier is my bae and always will be. Even if I don't play Saltzpyre as much anymore.

Attached: I-dunno-about-that.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Attached: 1498644796-Title-Bardin-no-text.png (1.17 MB, 943x1045)

cum2soon
cum2soon

Someone make a new thread!!

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

What determines arrows piercing and killing multiple rats? Sometimes it'll cleave through a line of them but others will just hit one and stop.

SniperWish
SniperWish

If they're slaves or clanrats usually.

RumChicken
RumChicken

power, enemy's mass, and crit I'm pretty sure

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

the clan THE CLAN

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Bounty Hunter
Ranger Veteran or Kruber in general
Rapier
Super Shotgun

Soft_member
Soft_member

Is there spreadsheet for that? I saw sheet with enemy hp but not weapons stats.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

KU KLUX KLAN

BURN THE RAT NIGGERS

idontknow
idontknow

so why would I keep using ranger veteran instead of slayer or ironbreaker?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

you wouldnt

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Playing a multiplayer, best with friends game by yourself and with robots
To grind out chests no less
Earning cosmetics nobody will ever see
Beating high level games with no other humans to share and revel in the victory with

Evilember
Evilember

Any reason to use anything else?

I guess team heal on deeds with no pickups/nurgle rot but other than that?

Attached: Warhammer-Vermintide-2-Screenshot-2018.03.21---15.44.48.63.png (2.65 MB, 1920x1080)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

not him, but I'm at the beginnings of champ and at no point have I ever felt a feeling of satisfaction beating a level no matter which level it was and how many tomes/grims we get.

At the end of a L4D run there'd be this sense of relief and fatigue, but at the end of any of these levels it's just "well, that's over."

Methshot
Methshot

strength potion + grenade + 50% radius
chaos patrol deleted in an instant
an old trick you might say

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

unlimited gun juice for you and all your friends

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

they must die-die

Snarelure
Snarelure

How often do you think Kruber rails smug elf? I bet she's a screamer.

Soft_member
Soft_member

this

SniperWish
SniperWish

Using Isha's Embrace instead of the other god-tier traits

just how much are you getting hit? Khaine's Thirst or Weavebond should be enough.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Unlimited ammo, bombs and soloing storm patrols.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Asrai Focus + Resourceful Combatant/Sharpshooter let's you pretty much rapid fire the Volley.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

god-tier traits
Team regen is basically noting, ammo regen is redundant because ult talent exists. And you are never 100% safe from taking damage, especially is you have host with bad ping.

Snarelure
Snarelure

I'm almost never under half health, not even in legend. Kurnou's blessing gives me enough ammo to never run out and team healing is absolutely useless under normal circumstances.

I have 200 weapons, so I really haven't rerolled for traits or anything, just rolling with what I get. I'll check those traits and talent combos eventually I hope

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with Reds and cosmetic items.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

What is the class ranking in this game? Or are all classes viable? I'm really new and I'm struggling a bit. Tried the elf and wizard for now.

askme
askme

Just go Waystalker or Iron Breaker

likme
likme

commends cant get reds, only hats

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Do you have orange trinket with 33% curse res and 5% crit? Both are important to have at max value.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

nothing else to do after youve finished most of the levels on legend

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

After 200 hours it would be nice to have a perfect item or cosmetic for your main character. Just something to show for your playtime.

farquit
farquit

AH A BOMB

Attached: rangers.jpg (204 KB, 1445x821)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Why the crit when you can get 30% stamina regen instead?

Lunatick
Lunatick

Can't you just upgrade a green into a red?

RavySnake
RavySnake

why the fuck is beam staff not nerfed?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

When V1 came out it was in a similar shape and Fatshark decided to take a 1 month vacation, with no communications in between.
I thought they'll just abandon the game.
Things aren't that bad in comparison.

SniperGod
SniperGod

limiting factor in rerolls is now green dust

I hate when this happens in games.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Alright anons what FOV values are you all using?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

No, fuckers is just insanely good at dodging and can use slayer jump to it's maximum potential to stagger enemies or run away from dangerous situation.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

if you're not seeing into the future why even bother playing

DeathDog
DeathDog

no

Inmate
Inmate

new thread when?

eGremlin
eGremlin

migrate

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Friendly reminder: Playing with bots is easier than with incompetent people.

JunkTop
JunkTop

play a more melee class if you're new
it's more important to get those fundamentals down instead of worrying about getting ebiin green circles with pyro and waystalker

TechHater
TechHater

That feel when I will never get a generous hacker, or a hacker at all in my games.

Attached: 1473372115409.png (85 KB, 312x332)

Evilember
Evilember

Something in the last patch gave Victor a bit of the ol' dementia, I think. I also get shot by Marcus and blame the elf, then get burned by Sienna and yell at the dwarf (who isn't even in the lobby)

likme
likme

THAT'S GOIN' IN THE BOOK

Soft_member
Soft_member

But did he get all the tomes and grims?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

main
Booty Hunter
alt
Sir Kruber ahuehuehuehue
favorite melee
Halberd
favorite ranged
Repeater pistol

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Attached: kerillian-ducttape.png (356 KB, 1948x2824)

takes2long
takes2long

legend emperor chest
3 blue charms
legend emperor chest
2 blue necklace 1 orange charm
legend emperor chest
3 blue charms
10/10 loot system

Attached: 1497463382158.png (113 KB, 719x771)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit