I present to you my latest find

reddcoin.com/

Reddcoin is a social tipping currency which is presently at a mere 5 sats

They have an active Reddit community and an upcoming wallet release:
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/RDD/BTC
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6bb172/this_coin_dead_im_intrigued_but_seems_like_theres/
youtube.com/watch?v=YsRBTROQnOw
reddcoin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope it dies along with reddit. I am waiting for my Veeky Forums tokens

Fuck yeah im this shit rn lets go biz

Veeky Forumsbucks are definitely going to moon.

this looks pretty decent

Feast your eyes on this low ass price
yobit.net/en/trade/RDD/BTC

Exactly why I bought in.

yea im in

Be honest with me. Do you actually see any potential in this?

Yup, beta coming soon (ReddID):
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6bb172/this_coin_dead_im_intrigued_but_seems_like_theres/

Also see picture for what it's all about

>latest

Where to buy?

Youtube video on how it works:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsRBTROQnOw

>redditcoin

Honestly I can't help but think this'll turn a lot of social media outlets into borderline camgirl sites.

Then looks like we're getting that boner money, boys

All those nsfw subreddits will have chicks slutting around for pennies

The sheer number of these women actually kind of makes me want to buy in.

I'm looking at one of the posts and they're only speculatings at 20 satoshis after a year. Am I stupid in thinking there might be more value in this. Isn't STEEM like this in a way and that's way more than 20 satoshis.

Exactly what i'm fucking saying man. This thing is worth more than BitBean at least.

Let shill boys

I'd love to actually buy into this now. But Yobit 'doesn't have any Bitcoin addresses available' HOW THE FUCK DO YOU RUN OUT OF SOMETHING YOU CAN RANDOMLY GENERATE?

Yup spreading the word. This is too ripe.

Also available on Bittrex, didn't even know that. The plot thickens.

This coin looks dead, and doesn't address how exactly it will become the first choice of social media sites looking to incorporate crypto into micro-transaction exchanges.

Especially if the reddit fags eat this up. There's already like 20k of them in the subbreddit

The coin is to tip people.

The price won't increase more than 20 satoshi.

> Subreddit has posts in it less than 24 hours old
> New wallet coming out soon

No, it's not dead. This basically can turn any platform into Steemit, this is fucking genius.

holy cow. If this gets a good wallet, 20 bucks and cold storage for me!

But that's not the purpose of the coin.

Better not buy in then buddy

So how long do you guys think it'll take for this to get into the hands of the masses? My BTC purchase needs a week to validate and I don't feel like missing the moon mission.

>reddcoin.com/
I've never seen a more DOA coin.
"Let's tip each other with coins that have 0 value instead of using a coin that already has value like BTC"

Made a little post on twitter. Ya'll should join in. This one deserves to be shilled. We could make some real money here!

Soon as we tell them.

t. Guy who's going to miss out.

Are you dumb

why would you tip with btc, the fee would be the whole thing

also have fun with all those unconfirmed transactions

He does have kind of a point though. I feel like the money to be made from this will exist in a rather small window of time.

this actually looks pretty good.

Nice logo too. doesnt look like some basement dweller made it.
this thing could just be the real deal. also why not fucking by like $10 worth? its worth nothing at the moment.

I've just bought in. I'm heading to sleep now, but when I wake up, I'm going to shill this baby to the moon!

make sure to actually let people know it has real world value, dont just shill it for a pump and dump.

I suppose the 'real world value' comes more from it acting a service rather than an actual medium of exchange?

Yeah it's just a super convenient cross-platform monetary incentive to make good content.

Why not buy .2 BTC?

Has a ton of sell walls, just to get to 10 satoshi would take 130 btc and its not on polo. Can bittrex even pump a coin that much?

To be fair it's on Yobit too.

It's on PoSW

I'm interested, but I can't help but feel like this could turn into the currency of choice for self-absorbed twitter circle-jerks rather than an easy way to support content creators.

This thread is obviously shilling (the language is fucked), but after seeing what happened to XRP and XBY I'm almost inclined to say fuck it and hope I go to the moon.

1.) it's 5 fucking sats
2.) What's wrong with my language?

I think he might be referring to when you called RDD a 'super convenient cross-platform monetary incentive' which, with one's guard up, does sound kinda salesmen-y.

count me in, I'm 200k into this

You are writing like someone with a dog in this race

this x10

I'm definitely going to take time out of my life to tip someone who writes a post on reddit or Veeky Forums lol

can I wait till tomorrow afternoon before any crazy jumps or should i dump some dgb now to buy up on leddit coins

Yup. We've got at least a week yet.

a week before what? Is there some big announcement? and what's the highest this goes, 20 sat?

it already went up to 10 sats D:
I sold about 15k to grab some redd from dgb. Im also slightly convinced dgb is a scam.

New wallet coming soon. Do you not click the links in the thread my man

Bloody fuck! It will take days at most before the transfer to my bank completes, I live in a dump, called Sweden. Now in, Shitwen you can't actually transfer more than 4000 dollars in your bank account, you have wait a MONTH! What the fuck is this?! How the hell does this economy in a "country" like Shitwen?

Bloody commies.

can I mine this coin?
please reply

New to crypto here. How do you store different coins? Do you need a wallet for each?

YES.

It's proof of stake.

You can use PoSW if you're a total noob otherwise yeah you can get the wallets for each.

That's annoying. Thanks lads

so what's the projected increase on this? 20 satoshis?

short term? probably 100 sats.

long term? Possibly around.50 cents. $1 seems improbable though unless things go very very well.

stupid question here but with reddcoin so damn low at fuckin .00000005 wouldn't that equate to a 20x profit if it gets to 100 sats?

>not on polo
>have transaction to polo pending

>implying 20x is impossible
how new are u ?

at no point did i question its viability, buddy. just making sure the math was on point.

If it's popular in reddit the rest of the social mediaverse will follow. Reddit is the home base for all the causes these retarded degenerates champion, it's in the top ten most popular sites, and the alternative is a site like faceberg or jewgle develops a stable value currency marketplace.

If we don't shill this, the alternative is we have to deal with faceberg bucks or jewgle shekels or something equally repulsive. At least this reddit coin wouldn't be just another way to monetize already gloriously profitable tech giants.

I mean its so obvious
reddit
reddcoin

FUck i feel like buying more.

It begins.

This. Reddit is what made Doge popular. This is just a better doge.

FUCKKK HOW DO I BUY THIS SHIT NOW.... JUST DOWNLOADED THE CLIENT AND IM 3 YEARS BEHIND. HELP

lol so many newbs in this place! Flashbacks to Cryptsy pump groups...

You will not pump this on BitTrex with only you idiots in Veeky Forums buying it. This is an old ass project, it doesn't have any hype coming out of the project itself, development is mostly stagnant. It was de-listed from Polo some months ago so I wouldn't expect it to be back, even if you get volume on Trex.

Ask yourself why a 20k subreddit can't pump it but a group of 12 newbs with a few hundred bucks each are going to? It's an OLD project, no hype coming - you have the bankrolls to put up walls and connections to push this wide-scale socially? Cmon folks, use your head.

This is a circle-jerk greater-fool pump group, isolated in one small community. Most of you will lose. Good luck?

start by grabbing a noose and tie it tightly around your neck then attach it to a big tree. climb the tree and then jump off

kys faggot. thanks for the help

Lol get a load of this guy who can't risk getting in on a 5 sat coin

literally bought 500k for 44 dollars

coinbase to buy bitcoin

transfer bitcoin to one of the exchanges (yobit or something similar)

then use bitcoin on yobit to buy the coin

I don't know but i dont think people are able to buy or transfer the bitcoin right now so just a heads up

ok buying more

Dude I've already ridden RDD on like 5 different pumps, been in this game since 2013 - welcome though!

If you're looking to make quick plays, as in a few hours or a day long etc, RDD is a *terrible* choice right now. If you don't mind holding for weeks/months, sure, you can prob cash out eventually with profit - I just don't lock up capital in stagnant projects that won't move.

I trade what moves. RDD is dead and Veeky Forums doesn't have the stones to pump it on its own.

>Dude I've already ridden RDD on like 5 different pumps, been in this game since 2013 - welcome though!

Get a load of this guy.

How can you lose money when it's nearly worth nothing to begin with? Also there are some people on this board who have quite a bit of BTC to pump coins, not everyone is a poor NEET.

This is literally free money.

Cause when it drops 1 sat you lose 20% currently. How to maths.

And if you guys wait too long you'll all sell at 3 sats for being bored, losing 40%. Let's see what happens.

>I trade what moves
out of curiosity, what's currently moving in your opinion?

I don't see the issue, it's not like I'm putting my life's savings into a small pump.

I see it as a short little pump to get a bit extra for bigger pumps. Nothing wrong there.

these are actually valid points
are u dense?

>what's currently moving?

my bowels

tied rope to bottom of the tree.. broke my freakkin leg. faggot.

So what's the deal with this faggots? I have .5 BTC I want to drop on this shit but I can't Bittrex? It's listed but not trading activity is happening?

I've pulled back heavily into BTC and somewhat into fiat as I'm anticipating the altcoin bubble needs a corrective cycle sooner rather than later and I manage my exposure tightly. As for what I've actually made intraday trades on today, ETH, STR/XLM, XRP, XMR. I keep my bankroll right around 100k, and have 3 different ports I manage differently - short term, midterm (months-long view), long term (basically cold storage).

You guys all sound short term, which is fine, it's where I started and now I have the ability to diversify without feeling restrained, but you should really research what plays you want to make, RDD is stagnant as fuck.

what about holding eth longterm?

are u long on xrp? what about eth?

I have 250 ETH I'm holding long term. But, then again, I got it sub $20.

PUSH IT BABY

ETH is, in my opinion, the best example of a long term hold right now. Reluctantly, I must confess that XRP just might be as well, as much as I hate the project ethos, their implementation means it's a pump heaven, even beyond what we've already seen.

I am totally out of XRP right now except cold storage, I made a lot on it the past couple weeks and I'm super happy being in more of a restful/passive posture. I think there's a good chance XRP keeps pumping to 30k and maybe beyond before it dumps, but at this point I'm just not comfortable longing it after such rapid growth, and I'm not ballsy enough to short it when I think it still quite possibly has legs.

are u on btctalk?