/mbgg/ - Mobage General #865

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect

Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Alice Gear Aegis, Princess Connect Re:dive

For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

Previous thread:
veekyforums.com/thread/209021671/video-games

Attached: --c96-girls-frontline-drawn-by-kutouten-kutoten910--0d1f4bc33f46f9f4451f0965f90b2497.jpg (678 KB, 827x1224)

All urls found in this thread:

ofo.jp/j/jKix
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x
m.youtube.com/watch?v=49qwdmdR_XU
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XiMHReM2Au3crw4Q4oPioHzu6aU1Ep8xY7kDPx0P6cs/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=fkiumDkz3jg
youtube.com/watch?v=do8ctstyL5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=D0vsoJJWIqM
abyss.morningtec.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=vFSUmzB5elg
plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/posts/9857
plug.game/kingsraid#/posts/9857
veekyforums.com/thread/209221737/video-games
twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/976776293336281088
twitter.com/seiyou72/status/976721173529571328
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=en
twitter.com/anparu98/status/976468009106616322
kongbakpao.com/dragon-ball-legends-pre-registration/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lpx9jypt-4
veekyforums.com/thread/209315817/video-games

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

What happened to /pcrg/?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I still play Valkyrie Connect, but I'm only level 58 it feels like it takes forever to get a level.

WebTool
WebTool

Have you ever played Diablo or Torchlight? Well, if you had then you might love this game. You can choose different character from Knight, Mages, Royals, and Elves. Each character has their own merit and demerits, for example knight has a lot of hp, Elves have a night vision, Royal is versatile(only one to create clans) and Mages can use destructive magic.

The game use the concept of PVP everywhere. You can hit and kill other player character in the field but of course only in the normal field.

The game has a monthly subscription of 10$ a month, which is ridiculous and no one actually pays that, instead players have the option to buy Oaths with in game currency that let you experience the same benefits as a subscriber for 15 days, which is what everyone does instead of paying that retarded 10$ (the only benefit of being a subscriber is that you get a stone to use on a monthly lottery system which drops items that you normally get from bosses)

I wanted to bring this game to /mbgg/ and see if you guys are interested in growing the game which is becoming emptier by the weeks as players seem to not understand the basics of it. Also, the clan which I am from does weekly events and gives away free oaths to players that were able to claim the requisities to get that oath so if you join the game you are welcome to join clan Syndicate and start the game with an already better understanding that any other player (you will get all the help you ask, tips, general builds, what equipment to strive for, and the most important, participating in the events with big prizes) Teon is NOT a casual game and it takes time and dedication to really get good at it.

Here is the link to the official Teon gameplay:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=49qwdmdR_XU

Discuss

Attached: IMG-4452.jpg (72 KB, 963x486)

w8t4u
w8t4u

Dont forget to thank your savior!

Emberburn
Emberburn

PriCum domination all day every day

Booteefool
Booteefool

wow last thread I thought your game was a hot pile of garbage but now that you've posted it in a new friend my mind has totally changed!

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

We don't discuss western games in this thread

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Play cunny raid

Attached: 1038204729.jpg (245 KB, 850x1511)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Based cuck

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Fuck off.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

The game actually started in China and it's among the top populars rpg's there.
It's doing horribly in its international version while only having around 9 months of existence.

happy_sad
happy_sad

gonna take less clothes than that to convince me....

idontknow
idontknow

Little girls are the pinnacle of mobage

Attached: DYkxDlBV4AAzBLc.jpg (189 KB, 1092x936)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Please play Teon

whereismyname
whereismyname

dying game
ugly western trash
No

Attached: Satania-is-honest.jpg (133 KB, 1366x768)

King_Martha
King_Martha

Play PAD.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I never thought I would see C96 on the front page, CUTE

Attached: IMG-20180321-050247.jpg (128 KB, 865x1300)

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I'll go check it out in a bit, shill-kun. Probably not gonna like it though since I hate diablo 3, and completely benched PoE this league.
As I age through my 30s I become more socially autistic and less mechanically autistic.

massdebater
massdebater

P-play...
Please...

Methshot
Methshot

Play BGH-pffhahaha

Flameblow
Flameblow

Me on the left

Attached: 194710385.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720)

happy_sad
happy_sad

Onegai!

StonedTime
StonedTime

Give it a try, best class to farm is Mage, but it uses the triangle pvp system as in Mages own Mages, Mages owns Knights, Knights own Elfs

King_Martha
King_Martha

Play PreCum desu

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Rather play King's Raid tbqh.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Realm of the mad god mobage when

askme
askme

Super Meat Boy mobage when??

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I need Selene's UW! Three days until I get it from New Player 15 days loot.

Nojokur
Nojokur

EN GF mobage when?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

If you want to play a good game, come join us at /tnm/!

Playboyize
Playboyize

I always like the same 10 people's rooms every day in PriConne. I wonder if they think I'm stalking them.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

yurishit
eww

Evilember
Evilember

Name one good game that isn't yuri

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

good game
another ded-on-arrival SE-shit
H-huh?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

there is 0 yuri in toji no miko

SniperGod
SniperGod

PriConne

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Selene is my wife

Attached: wife.jpg (368 KB, 573x979)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Tell me if you're serious so I know how hard to laugh

Playboyize
Playboyize

Name one good game that is yuri

JunkTop
JunkTop

YuYuYui

5mileys
5mileys

Yuri by itself makes it trash so that's just not possible.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Quality thread.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

no yuri
no self-insert
Who is it trying to appeal to?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I've made a big mistake. Word of advice, never rush through the menus too quickly.

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-051456.png (3.65 MB, 2048x1536)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Attached: DSYisEHVQAA4Y2Z.jpg (343 KB, 2048x1150)

askme
askme

A good game user, a good game.

girlDog
girlDog

all you needed to do was retreat and then you could have tried again

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Attached: 64e15404bb4af711c5bb47bdcf37afce9a015e6a06653566e559fdc6bca7223843552931af98922cb082c960451098955f91 (43 KB, 588x365)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

It's not that bad. I Sometimes absentmindedly do arena and reset the cooldown for 50 crystals.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Is this true? Then you can minmaxing the damage.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

See, you say that, but have you actually done it and confirmed that works?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I did that to see if I could save them from staying knocked out and it cancels the whole thing.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

male characters

Attached: 684681384.gif (842 KB, 300x340)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Gays desu

King_Martha
King_Martha

In King's raid should I only start fighting the dragons when I get stuck in the story mode?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I like where this is going.

Attached: Noice.jpg (114 KB, 1136x640)

Inmate
Inmate

cancels the whole thing.
As in it cancels allowing you to retry/reuse the same characters/etc.?

Illusionz
Illusionz

Too bad no upskirts, shitty zoom, and no sekuhara

King_Martha
King_Martha

It's a ruse, don't bother.

WebTool
WebTool

Anyone been playing this since the global release? I'm 3 chapters deep into the story and I think it's okay. Gameplay wise it's what I wish FEH had been like. On the waifu side it has ups and downs. You'll always get all the characters since they unlock through gameplay (you gacha for mechs instead), but on the flip side there's not that many with 14 characters unlockable, 5 of which you get by the end of the first chapter.
Gacha prices are pretty expensive but it seems like you don't need to use the paid gacha at all unless you want to top the battlefield high score leaderboard.
Voice acting ranges from average to fantastic depending on the character.
Writing is about what you can expect from a mobage, though some characters break the mold of their archetype enough to be memorable.
I recommend giving it a try, going to finish the currently available story before deciding if I'll drop it or not myself.

Attached: Screenshot-20180320-132717.png (1.37 MB, 1920x1080)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Obviously you don't have a Cardboard handy

likme
likme

What level are you? Honestly you level up so fast until lvl 55 that you don't need to farm dragons until your lvl 61 or more

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

nexon

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

But you can see their pantsu. And they scream if you look at them while they're changing.

Emberfire
Emberfire

someone said it in the thread though. no one would lie here

WebTool
WebTool

Global
Nexon

girlDog
girlDog

neither of those things are bad

Soft_member
Soft_member

the ui looks like shit and it doesnt even give you enough currency for a ten roll to start out with

Bidwell
Bidwell

My highest level is 47 (Aisha). Ok I'll just keep doing the story for now , thanks

Emberfire
Emberfire

okay anons. I'm not getting conned with your vr bullshit

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

kind of want to play king raid again
played on a guest account
n-nevermind

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

How far into were you?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Team was t4 with their uw's.

girlDog
girlDog

Are you doing all the conquests you can every day? Especially doing them with the free exp scrolls active? We get three Exp and three Gold scrolls each day, make sure you have them on when doing Conquest and Treasure Trove.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Yeah I started doing everything I could daily starting yesterday. And I realized the scolls thing a couple hours earlier today after reading a bit more.

Been playing for 5 days.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Okay, but also dont forget that the scrolls in your inventory and the scrolls in your task list stack. But you may want to save scrolls in your inventory for when you gain access to, and can AFK, the 4-5th Conquests.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Nozomi a shit desu

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

NOOOOO

Attached: rip.jpg (141 KB, 826x493)

askme
askme

My condolences.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

This sounds like it might be an interesting game to try out seeing how its still relatively new and not complete at the slighest. What's the current level cap?

eGremlin
eGremlin

This I didn't know, thanks.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

DON'T RANK UP

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

pats cute head

Emberburn
Emberburn

affection 1

King_Martha
King_Martha

1 more day until the revival of /krg/

Attached: 1519946603756.gif (161 KB, 500x500)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I prepared her only for VH dungeon. Just fucking now. And missclicked after last item.
Shes gonna die now at boss, isnt she?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

You take back those words, Nozomi is not of such slanderous name-calling.
You fool! What did I literally just say about caution with the menus?
絆ランク 1
You don't deserve her.

Bidwell
Bidwell

I'm so sorry.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Level cap at the moment is 69, after level 48 you need 32million exp points from 49-69, always the same but monsters giving less exp unless you fight stronger ones.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Did /padg/ die?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Co-op mode skill cut-in disable option fucking when, this is aids.

Attached: 2575625527.jpg (56 KB, 358x429)

whereismyname
whereismyname

when will the best cygames game finally release?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Granblue Fantasy? But it has been out since 2014

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

PriConne? But it has been out since over a month ago

JunkTop
JunkTop

SnB2 fucking never

Evilember
Evilember

I see Nozomi finally made good on her talk about doing a solo concert

Techpill
Techpill

I don't mind the cut-ins desu
Only time I get to 1/4 of the girls

Emberfire
Emberfire

2nd SSR on tokimeki idol
wow, i haven't even used any gems yet.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Is P.Arena #9 out yet?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

do i build an arena team or world boss team first?
kings raid

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Last time I heard, we were still on 8. I'll look around on some nip websites to see if I can find anything.

likme
likme

SV came out ages ago, they just ran it into the ground.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I want to ask Nozomi to quit being an idol so she can spend time with me, and then immediately dump her for Chika.

Then I want to make Chika top idol and send fake tickets of every one of her shows to Nozomi while pretending that I have never met her in my life.

cum2soon
cum2soon

I think that depends on who you intend to have as your main team first. Some heroes are just much better at arena and others are much better at world boss. It's all about who you prioritize, and also what your preferences are.

hairygrape
hairygrape

I have T5 Epis, T1 Clause, Frey, and Maria. Both Epis and Frey have 0* UWs. I also still have the T1 hero selector, 5* hero selector, 3* hero selector, and a UW selector. My arena points will let me get another UW too. I'm mostly a PvE player, so I'd really like to build a World Boss team, but I'm unsure who to get and where to even find relevant info on who to think about. Most of the videos I've seen are either outdated, or personal preferences because they got their UW, like the unit, or just wanted to do it because it can. Personally, I'm a "meta" player, so I always want to get the best things available.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Damn, I heard you should avoid upgrading if possible before rank 7 so I thought that was the limit, what is the max rank for now? It fucking hurts upgrading equipment to make it not suck only for them to eat it all.

Techpill
Techpill

Yui was worth ranking up I think.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Finally beat the VH boss. Rocket/silence=skill. So the UB patterns are :
skill-skill-skill-UB1-skill-skill-UB2-skill-skill-UB3-etc. Use your Yukari UB before boss UB otherwise your girls will die.

Attached: thinken.jpg (33 KB, 356x356)

Evilember
Evilember

You probably wanna start with rehauling your team then. I don't think any of those 4 are top tier in world boss except maybe Epis but she's definitely nowhere near the likes of Aisha/Lewisia/Theo in magic dps. Your comp is pretty good for arena so even if you stop working on them you can maintain a steady point income for awhile but heroes like Maria are borderline garbage in WB since the only adds are on the water boss where he spawns like 3 fucking adds whoopdy do.

If your guild needs progression then Mitra is probably the best hero to invest in since he is a god in guild raids and does WB very well, one of the best physical dps for them (I think Roi might be better?) since he's basically physical Lewisia except he's not total shit outside of WB.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

eat it all
you get half of the gear upgrade mats back when you rank up

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Is the hate for Priconne just a meme or something ?

Out of all the games in recent months, it's one hell of a polished mobage.

Everything else since its release pales in total quality.

JunkTop
JunkTop

pretty much

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

So since you need eight heroes for world boss, and I plan on doing world boss 2, who would you recommend? I forgot to mention but I also have these UW:
Requina
Selene
Ezekiel
The only other heroes I have besides those four, and the other free three you get are Yanne and currently Lorraine in the inn.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Polished
Crashes
more than a fucking month without events
Sell retards by shitty generic animation.

And still TnM despite being SE kusoge, with no voice events and shit is looking more competent.

TechHater
TechHater

you have to make your shitposts a bit less obvious

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Most of the people talking nonsense about Priconne are falseflaggers, they are pretty easy to recognize because of their lack of knowledge of the game.

Evilember
Evilember

implying wasn't shitposting as well with the only purpose to bait retards

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

bingo

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Falseflagging is the VIP tier system of online interactions. You know, like the one priconne has.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

tfw did it at 59 because didnt bother to learn the pattern but figured it out midway when it stopped mattering since it would do 3/4 against 1/2 life, thanks again based Chika support btw. Also why call the boss Union Burst with who is he doing union ?

Attached: 2.png (1.03 MB, 1099x615)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

People are autistic towards things they hate, what else is new? This always happens when a game someone hates takes off until the game either gets its own thread or people stop talking about it.

Thread is actually pretty peaceful and civil when these rejects step away from their computers with people being able to discuss Priconne and every other game without autistic screeching and reposted gbfg memes.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Speaking the truth doesn't make him a shitposter, my friend.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

sky princess, everyone.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Literally seething, make it less obvious next time lad.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I'm not saying he's wrong, just that he's attracting retards like this one

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

/prcg/ shitposter, I like you.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

/mbgg/

Attached: DYj3etQVwAARBcu.png (144 KB, 500x520)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Your best bet is honestly just checking the rankings then searching their names in friends search and looking up what they invested in. If possible, do it for other servers as well, that's how arenafags at high end challenger do it. They keep tabs on the trends even outside of their own damn server like how in Asia Nyx is a god but in Korea since everyone invested heavily like 4-5* UW into Ricardo and shit Nyx is not swarming Korea's challenger ranks whereas in Asia those Ricardos are too poor to do anything.

Emberfire
Emberfire

You must be blind friend, weren't you reffering to

idontknow
idontknow

asked why priconne is hated
proceeded with shitposting
You guys aren't good at convincing shit.

WebTool
WebTool

But this guy made some valid points and they just started shitting on him.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Exactly.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Any mobage that is rrlatively new (one month old or even weeks old) that anyone here would recommend? Preferably in english.

TechHater
TechHater

why in english?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Because I have Crapple and there is no way to use jp crapstore

Evilember
Evilember

read the op

eGremlin
eGremlin

Then why using crapple if you don't seem to like it?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Anyone know when Dragon Ball Legends comes out?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

It's very easy to do a jp account.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Nice mobage recomendation will look it up asap

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

What's the best team to do VH dungeon if i don't have chika? Can i use maho?

MPmaster
MPmaster

Borrow my Yui so I can get your mana, dork.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Selene is the best

Attached: chibiselene.png (110 KB, 500x407)

cum2soon
cum2soon

farm 24k dungeon coins to buy Maho
you can only buy x5 one time per day unless you reset the shop
Ah fuck me.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Why the fuck haven't you been buying them every day?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I-I thought it was like the gacha shop where I can buy as much as I want per day.

Attached: 1434508154296.gif (208 KB, 354x534)

Spamalot
Spamalot

He's clearly retarded, don't be so insensitive.

5mileys
5mileys

it costs 10 dungeon coins to reset though

askme
askme

Fourth reset is 50 coins, and I assume 7th is higher. Retard will have to wait.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

oh wow it goes up in price huh. RIP retard user

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Wish me luck.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

How is Lord of Dice gamewise? Is it pay 2 win? Is it a good rpg? What do you think of it? Might give it a chance

massdebater
massdebater

Its mediocre. I got really mad at getting bad pvp match ups and quit

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

What about party and single? Also, what do you think of Grand Summoner? Is it like a copy of Brave Exvious?

Bidwell
Bidwell

I was wondering if there is a way to play the new Ragnarok Mobile on my ipad tablet, cant seem to find it anywhere, anyone tried this game?

iluvmen
iluvmen

Grand Summoner
The girls are kinda cute, that's why I play it. Though, I only just started

cum2soon
cum2soon

Yui is one of the few characters that currently benefit from being maxed at rank 8

w8t4u
w8t4u

Could try Maho or Shizuru

FastChef
FastChef

Cute!

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-21-19-54-33.png (2.14 MB, 1920x1080)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Just blow coins resetting the shop
You can get 35 a day at the cost of an extra 180 dungeons coins

Why the hell would you buy Maho though?

WebTool
WebTool

Not wanting a cute kansai-ben cat.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I wonder if those chinese hackers got banned from priconne yet?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

That’s the exact reason I don’t want her
The only character with a shittier voice quirk is the token gaijin

Spamalot
Spamalot

Esportsfags.

Methshot
Methshot

Do you have a link to the spreadsheet comparing the ranks?

King_Martha
King_Martha

I wanna find Priconne character story translation. Please assist.

Playboyize
Playboyize

playing a game thats only appeal is the story when you can't even read it

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

To what language? Thai? Viet?
Clearly not English since you seem to be bad at it.

Inmate
Inmate

Your first step is to download Anki and download a Vocabulary deck.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

asking which language on a mongolian cave painting board

5mileys
5mileys

Cuter!

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-21-19-54-20.png (2.24 MB, 1920x1080)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

The archer girls are the cutest girls in PriConne
Prove me wrong

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Tanks are cuter though.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Model a cute, Idol a shit

Illusionz
Illusionz

Wait. Hatsune and Shiori are sisters? I never would have guessed just looking at them.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Jun is a good bro(female).

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Proving you right.

Attached: ss+(2018-03-20+at+11.19.17).png (584 KB, 507x907)

King_Martha
King_Martha

God she's cute. It's really too bad she's dumb as a bag of bricks. Guess she'd make for a good, obedient housewife.

Attached: suzuna.jpg (190 KB, 1280x720)

hairygrape
hairygrape

you are wrong

Attached: Jun->-all.jpg (58 KB, 960x540)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Dumb cute archers are the best

Rino is just too adorable

Attached: rino.png (1.17 MB, 2560x1440)

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

The mage girls are the cutest.

Attached: best-cat.jpg (571 KB, 910x1200)

Emberfire
Emberfire

Only cat

whereismyname
whereismyname

It's really too bad she's dumb as a bag of bricks
Thats a bonus

Normal woman standards
- Be attractive
- Have a stable job
- Dont be autistic

Suzuna Standards:
- Know your times tables past 1 x 7

Emberburn
Emberburn

/krg/ when?

Emberburn
Emberburn

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XiMHReM2Au3crw4Q4oPioHzu6aU1Ep8xY7kDPx0P6cs/edit#gid=0

StonedTime
StonedTime

Finally got my perfect substat T6 earring from anniversary 5 star
proceed to upgrade it to T7
2 hours of farming later, got myself a perfect substats T7 earring
REEEEEEEE I should've upgraded the orb.

Attached: 1519935825625.png (101 KB, 500x473)

cum2soon
cum2soon

When JP version is released

Techpill
Techpill

The martial arts girls are-
doggo Miku-wan
Futami triplet
isekaied from [email protected] I guess.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Suzuna also looked like Shiki.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Ninon is cute though
Low tier but cute nonetheless

viagrandad
viagrandad

So tomorrow

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

4 days until Monika
20 days until Anna
Salen literally never

Attached: 2.jpg (166 KB, 1791x349)

Soft_member
Soft_member

I'm pleased by how quite a few idoru seiyuus voice precums

Suzuna sounds like a gyaru Miki

TreeEater
TreeEater

Just Monika.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-22-01-32-50-384-jp.co.cygames.princessconnectredive.jpg (98 KB, 665x431)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Shiki
She's literally Candy Miki except with pink hair.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Yui then?

SniperGod
SniperGod

I mean from the looks. She looked half fred half shiki.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Even going by looks she's literally just Pink Yui

Attached: cfAkbN-xh-bk5ElJygaWzV5XyIx-7-48CJWAqHhxqJQ.jpg (195 KB, 1280x824)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

How about Asuka

Attached: 243b0b52ef827d28b665eeff8cd717cd-full-length-10-20.png (245 KB, 640x832)

Bidwell
Bidwell

chuunis are the worst archetype

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Good taste.

Attached: DY0R83jXUAU1udV.png (186 KB, 640x800)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Attached: IMG-20180322-025154.png (47 KB, 114x257)

Nojokur
Nojokur

just imagine the sex tho

King_Martha
King_Martha

Shit taste.

Bidwell
Bidwell

The mum in the back
Dont look at this fucking autist

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Attached: -20180321-205922.jpg (10 KB, 137x186)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Anyone play Final Fantasy Explorers Force yet? Game was released a few days ago and havent heard anything of it in here.

massdebater
massdebater

Final Fantasy has its own general.

iluvmen
iluvmen

GF maint in an hour, good night.

Techpill
Techpill

Anna dresses like Asuka but her delusional chuuni antics are more like Rikka and Ranko instead of the edgy Asuka archetype.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Its japanese and not global, it doesnt exist in those generals.

Supergrass
Supergrass

She's their child!?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I've been trying to download the new Ragnarok Mobile game but when I press download it sends me to the chinese appstore and then it says I have no permission to download it, how do I make my apple chinese without having to use another apple ID and then able to install chinese apps?

idontknow
idontknow

boy

Flameblow
Flameblow

construction rate for the new T-dolls increased from after today's reset until tomorrow's reset

Attached: 5ca.jpg (81 KB, 570x558)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Isn't the patch in 3~ hours?

SniperGod
SniperGod

I'm level 54 and I pretty much just log in to claim my free daily shit now, can't even be fucked to do daily quests, just hoarding diamonds in case they do another collab I care about since I missed the vocaloid one

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

I'm planning to build my team around selene. What are some good characters that compliment her?

Attached: selene.png (190 KB, 250x364)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

my dick

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

That's my wife you're talking about you cunt. Fight me

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Our wife you mean ;)

DeathDog
DeathDog

no one in particular, really

hairygrape
hairygrape

Works for me. Anna is now AsuRan's love child in my yurishit head canon

Attached: chat-stamp-028-10-20.png (17 KB, 177x146)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

This is my wife, say something nice about her

Attached: 1549789413.png (777 KB, 682x1024)

Methshot
Methshot

what kusoge?

Methnerd
Methnerd

Qurare is ded
I mean, I'm sure nobody else here cares by now and that's partly why, but it's ded

Attached: 15ea3a16c3412bd90.jpg (397 KB, 947x1432)

RavySnake
RavySnake

Phillop Pris Kaulah

Skullbone
Skullbone

implying anybody's opinions here matter
But I guess it's sad to see it die after surviving for quite a while. I remember they were the mentally unstable ones, turning Korean memes into moe girls.

TechHater
TechHater

I want to drink milk straight from her tits

JunkTop
JunkTop

search qurare
see video
playstation 3d waifu graphics
3d waifu running an obstacle course
enter combat
2d card bounces around with numbers and explosions

I don't know if it's related since this is a mobage general, but if so, then the design is so retarded it's not possible for it not to die off. It's like using state of the art graphics for the loading screen then using 16-bit for the game play.

Illusionz
Illusionz

being this new

Firespawn
Firespawn

I'm coming to save King's Raid

Attached: yukata-aisha.png (679 KB, 492x893)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I'm coming inside Aisha

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Why aren't there more cut outs?

TreeEater
TreeEater

Not going to shit on Aisha but why her? Is the only girl King's raid has? Everytime I see KR promos is only her.

MPmaster
MPmaster

What do you expect from /pcrg/

Skullbone
Skullbone

She and Luna are the poster children given the advertisements and videos they've done. Aisha is the spearhead for the Japanese launch as well.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

she is popular

JunkTop
JunkTop

They also use Luna for promos, and Jane is tied with Aisha for most costumes, but she's hands down the most popular

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

the mobage lasted 4 and a half years so far
It just sustained itself on getting new arts alone

Attached: go-back-to-drawing-doujins-please.jpg (519 KB, 600x840)

MPmaster
MPmaster

Hopefully someone will rip them before it closes.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Be attractive
2 for 3 and I'm still a 29yo virgin.

Attached: 1519931819791.jpg (61 KB, 611x600)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

When they gave out the anniversary statistics, Aisha is the most transcended T5 hero.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

She was the most used character by the rankings they did at the 1 year anniversary. Most ascended and most awakened UW. Luna was 5th but is the obligatory cute mascot (the other obligatory mascot, Oddy, was dead last).

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Reminder that Aisha is the official no pan girl of King's Raid youtube.com/watch?v=fkiumDkz3jg and Fire Emblem no longer has a monopoly over no pan girls.

Supergrass
Supergrass

I want to impregnate Io

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Get in line.

askme
askme

It still upsets me when she drinks from a small flask then breaks the rest. Also how is she nopan when we have a 3d model viewer and can witness the pan ourselves?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Shiyo can do other things than big breast sluts

Attached: DY3AjUSUMAENHMi.jpg-large.jpg (100 KB, 964x1080)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

So raids are out on scooter spirits.

They're pretty shit.

5mileys
5mileys

So is it smarter to do WB2 before maintenance tonight and hope the rework resets the daily tickets or just wait?

Attached: ┤║┐∙║╕.png (469 KB, 689x386)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

hot

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Any guesses as to how many League of Honor points new Unique Treasures are going to cost?

Illusionz
Illusionz

/krg/ needs to go back

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Selene is cuter and sexier

Attached: 193225949.jpg (467 KB, 673x978)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

too old

Soft_member
Soft_member

can see her bellybutton clearly through the cloth
can't see anything lower despite it being the same cloth
shit costume

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

PriConne's Nozomi
Teases the MC, make his classmates hate him even more, stubborn girl with a really sweet side
Re:dive's Nozomi
Determined soft maiden
Cygames you hacks

FastChef
FastChef

I doubt it'll reset the tickets.

Doesn't matter, unless the point cost is astronomical, because it'll have a monthly timegate attached.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

When will the gatling gun gacha be available in jp houkai?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

s-stop talking about mobage

askme
askme

We at /ffg/ have unofficially banned Explorer Force and A New Empire.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

bros im a 26 y old virgin who plays 5 mobages to drown my sadness out

massdebater
massdebater

No, more like ripe for the taking

She shaves her pubes

Attached: 20f5e875ca97e3d45235c0fe7a085368-knockout-10-20.png (157 KB, 640x800)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I hope I dont become you in 6 years but I probably will

Supergrass
Supergrass

I hope I don't become you in 3 years but I probably will

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I hope I didn't become you 2 years ago but I probably did.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I hope I hadn't become you 8 years ago but I already have

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

In 2 years you'll be an easy going alcoholic who plays 4 mobages and BTFOs nips everyday in pvp

Lunatick
Lunatick

high school teacher

Attached: 57c5f4135fc3f407fccee5d105536b84-full-length-10-20.png (207 KB, 640x832)

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

youtube.com/watch?v=do8ctstyL5Y
who is going to watch aoty?

Methshot
Methshot

mouldy fruit
ripe for the taking
here, let me show you what a real woman looks like

Attached: 92915-cg1.jpg (57 KB, 954x1250)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

males

SniperGod
SniperGod

You are literally me.

Techpill
Techpill

No, if they did an adaption for the second game with that blond loli voiced by ayane sakura then maybe

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Ayaka wants to show some skin.

Attached: wdw.jpg (165 KB, 1275x715)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Also how is she nopan when we have a 3d model viewer and can witness the pan ourselves?
Watch the video properly, you can see the no pan.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Do you plan to dump her when she gets older or grows tits? Pedos are truly the trash of society.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Is it worth completing the investigations maps in AGA or should I reset them as soon as I clear them?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Small/Flat/Petite women exist in this universe, not everyone stuffs themselves with hormones and hamburgers to look like cows walking in two feet

takes2long
takes2long

Completion rewards are typically worth it.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Extremely cute
Garbage personality
Why is this allowed

Attached: DVlQaNeU8AU-W6J.jpg (99 KB, 675x1200)

JunkTop
JunkTop

Am I retarded or weren't we supposed to be going into maintenance right now on King's Raid? I saw the incoming maintenance banner in game twice already.

Emberfire
Emberfire

You can check the completion bonus yourself for the map. The one I'm on for example, gives some Scout Points so I'm finishing it.

Also you can use coins to skip lame nodes that don't drop anything you need.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Literally only good for her body because she ruins everything when she opens her mouth.

Same as Koharu but for completely different reasons.

askme
askme

Do it at your own pace but complete the map, if you reset them, you'll get more difficult missions but you'll also have more probability to get a rainbow shell.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Maintenance is always an hour after NA reset.

Soft_member
Soft_member

I always go for the completion rewards.

But you can count the nodes to make sure all is visible (so you're not missing any Rare/Dangerous nodes) and then decide if the completion bonus is worth going through the rest for.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Ahh, very nice. The devs are wonderful people making sure reset-players can get their fix in instead of having to wait 6 hours.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Also you can use coins to skip lame nodes that don't drop anything you need
Didn't know this, thanks.

My actual map is fucking giant and the rewards are just shit.

RumChicken
RumChicken

To whoever applied to Sky Princess add Veeky Forums to your profile or reply with your ign so I know you're one of us.
Otherwise we have one spot left, If anyone else is interested.

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-130931.png (727 KB, 1920x1200)

Evilember
Evilember

/mbgg/ is a pro-loli neighborhood sir so you're going to have to leave. We should ally ourselves with our loli friends over at /vn/ and create an united loli front.

Attached: --hachiroku-maitetsu-drawn-by-cura--b2d17a89016ec9a1d565eac5bc6fb0c7.jpg (1.23 MB, 2927x4096)

eGremlin
eGremlin

fuck off

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

stay

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Did you just start investigations? I remember one giant one being particularly ass and probably not worth doing if you don't even have equipment donor available. However, you should make sure you uncovered and completed the Rare and Danger nodes, then maybe consider doing anything that drop green shells.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Its me I added vg thanks

Attached: 1429081694718.jpg (84 KB, 803x790)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

You're in now friend!
I'd suggest anyone else who still needs guilds look to Last Order to fill their numbers or bug the other two older guilds about kicking their inactives or leeches.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Can you get rainbow shells from the Rare nodes or they only drop from the Danger ones?

MPmaster
MPmaster

Rare. danger. or goal.

I also got one off a regular node once on my old account. But that was pretty far in, normal nodes were also dropping 3* greens at that point. Or listing them in drops, at least.

Firespawn
Firespawn

You can, I got one recently like that, but don't expect it anymore than you'd expect it from a Danger node. The drop rate seems to increase as you progress to more difficult investigation maps too.

RavySnake
RavySnake

I wonder what is this about.

Attached: DY3GQVcV4AAbjm4.jpg (95 KB, 900x470)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Check the Japanese wiki for Investigation maps
Reset after clearing all Scout Point nodes

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

It's always a bit sad seeing mobages you played, no matter how bad it is, get shut down.
I remember playing majigirl and that mobage with electric appliances as girl (forgot the name)

If you don't mind me asking (not same user), does investigation keep getting harder progressively? Is there no way to keep farming specific map for rainbow shells?
I just got investigation unlocked recently too and cleared few maps so far

Bidwell
Bidwell

15 more minutes to 5 hours maintenance in Kings Raid.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Now, this is worth completing.

Attached: aga.png (247 KB, 438x775)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Any of the guilds here still on the first Priconne Clan wars boss?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Gets harder progressively until a certain point where it starts randomly looping several maps

SniperGod
SniperGod

Probably only the two guilds that weren't full yesterday

cum2soon
cum2soon

Pretty nice that units like Djeeta and Makoto that weren't really used anywhere else are top tier in Clan Wars. They're supposed to be boss killers but most of the story mode bosses do so much damage that they can't survive.

likme
likme

Huh, so MOE/StraStella (the "SRW with cute girls" game that's more like SRW than the actual SRW mobage) is in English.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Not sure if anyone here's on the third boss yet, but based on the description, and assuming I'm translating it right, it'll have two types of attacks.
Both being centered on the frontline area, the first doing moderate physical damage with a stunning effect, and the second doing minor magical damage with a poison effect.
Indeed, nice to see that characters who didn't particularly excel anywhere before do here.

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-140446.png (2.57 MB, 2048x1536)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Attached: DYvrfNMU0AA2VuW.png (101 KB, 500x380)

w8t4u
w8t4u

honestly its pretty dumb that the bosses do 0 damage
they make a game filled with a variety of characters yet the endgame competitive content is just using 4 DPS and 1 Tank

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

The endgame competitive content is princess arena though.

eGremlin
eGremlin

What is Makoto supposed to be? High damage/low survivability? She seems to go down faster than the rest of the frontliners but her damage isn't all that much better.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Her def debuff makes the rest of your physical attackers hit harder.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Guildwars is endgame since its universal instead of grouped and lets all the whales compete against eachother

Emberburn
Emberburn

whales
It's hacker competition.

Snarelure
Snarelure

After Story
Extreme difficulty
Kusopl. Although the new story quests feels much easier than when Undertaker 1 was originally released.

Attached: FEnZnYyiuk.png (18 KB, 175x168)

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: smug.png (651 KB, 960x540)

iluvmen
iluvmen

For now

King_Martha
King_Martha

be lazy and put off farming the aga event costumes
say fuck it and start it an hour ago
already done
i never thought i'd be thankful for the shell system but if this wasn't balanced around those wait times it would have taken a lot longer.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Did she steal those clothes from her mom or something? Would explain why they are so big.

idontknow
idontknow

tell my nip guild to use supports
we're kicking ass now
Just need to get rid of a few afks

Inmate
Inmate

Dungeon: Tank, Healers
Arena: Tanks, Magic AoE
Clan Battle: Physical DPS
tfw I trusted early reviews and started with Rino, Shizuru, Nozomi

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

There are sub 50 players in grancypher
How

whereismyname
whereismyname

And meanwhile I'm still wondering what the fuck DPS is

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Just stop playing games. Stop browsing this thread, uninstall all your games and go do something else because apparently this is too much for you.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Damage per second.

whereismyname
whereismyname

fishing for (You)s this hard
Come the fuck on.

massdebater
massdebater

Is this your first time playing game?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Doesnt matter how hard you fish, there's always some retard willing to spoonfeed or just reply ten times to the same post just for the hell of it.

JunkTop
JunkTop

I mean that's what I assumed it meant but how do you tell in this game?
Also holy shit why is everyone so buttmad?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I did my rerolling wrong

I ditched my old bad account but instead of starting fresh, I went back to my first account and now I have great gacha rolls but I'm stuck in the cancer group known as Group #1. I should have just started fresh.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

People just use that term to refer to offensive units in general.

Supergrass
Supergrass

5 million download campaign in Tagameme.

Attached: e180321-explain1iusr.png (258 KB, 1000x500)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Ask retarded shit
waaah why are people calling me retarded

Wonder why dude

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Well is being quite DPS then

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

I feel like someone tried to make a terrible joke here but just came out sounding even more retarded. Takes some skill to put your foot in your mouth like that.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

No, he's being aggro you fucking idiot.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

You're really bad at this arent you?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Has the game gotten less gay yet?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

People just don't appreciate good old-fashioned puns no more

Attached: 1498128283-rfAndQQE.png (14 KB, 266x220)

Soft_member
Soft_member

Thanks for reminding me. I filled my inventory with a bunch to do for some delicious anima. Though I could do them all right now, never expected to have over 2000 batteries to use.

Inmate
Inmate

5 6 7 O 9 is recruiting.
no discord
only disco

Attached: 1521587558035.jpg (232 KB, 655x526)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

post guild rank.

5mileys
5mileys

ダメージレポート

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-150340.jpg (526 KB, 1920x1080)

SniperGod
SniperGod

I think they're rank 56709

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

the kaori damage
WEW

5mileys
5mileys

Also holy shit why is everyone so buttmad?
Hey there, welcome to Veeky Forums!

Inmate
Inmate

Attached: 7mancrew.jpg (76 KB, 500x348)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

The fact that she wants to cut my dick off makes me even harder desu

Attached: DY0aAhwWAAAyjxn.jpg (129 KB, 818x1024)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Kaede you get headpats

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

so they will redesign her or just a change of artist?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

It's yet to be determined, but I believe they will find some other gook artist to redesign the whole thing

Flameblow
Flameblow

Useless 5k gems box without time-limited or Veda units as usual unless you are a new player
Free 10-roll everyday until March 31
One-time 1500 paid gems 100-roll with only 5*
Another stupid PVP mode (beta)

Attached: GachaImages-cp65-0.png (254 KB, 900x512)

TechHater
TechHater

The browny finally has a use, guess I should invest in one

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

did they ditch her solely because of the artist's crazy ass views

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

If King's Raid had battle damage like FEH and GF would /mbgg/ still be playing it?

JunkTop
JunkTop

10 roll or 100? Fagatame is really reaching for that goy money

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

*10-roll

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Gooks are quite mental about this stuff.
Have an artist they kind of like? They pester and pester them until they say something that they don't like, and then they burn them on stakes.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

What do you mean? Like lower stat numbers or the simplified atk def spd res stats?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

What'd he do that got them mad at him?

viagrandad
viagrandad

I'm actually glad they ditched a radical feminist like her

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

No, I mean like

Attached: Full-Injured-Kagero-(Hares-at-the-Fair).png (1.38 MB, 1684x1920)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Damn. Dem tiddies. But no, battle damage art isn't a main draw

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

arisa update
2x drops on hard maps
hatsune event
wtf based kmr bros!

King_Martha
King_Martha

What is the main draw of the 3D waifu simulator then?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

coop bonus is variant zerker archer monk
people bring shit like drider, mages, xsabers
When is colopl adding a kick function

StonedTime
StonedTime

3d waifus

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Here it comes, the AL killer, A KC arcade clone for Android/iOS by the company MorningTec Japan, Abyss Horizon.
youtube.com/watch?v=D0vsoJJWIqM

Website
abyss.morningtec.jp/

There's a pre registration campaign right now with Yamashiro as the highest goal.

I can't believe now chinks are taking over japan to make their clones freely without the cockblocking of their own country

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (225 KB, 1500x500)

JunkTop
JunkTop

Gameplay and esports.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

So why would 3d waifus not benefit from battle damage?

People give a shit about that kinda thing here?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I didn't say it wouldn't benefit

cum2soon
cum2soon

do they just have no copyright laws over there? also musashi isn't brown so fuck that

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Free 10-rolls includes frags shit
Only got 4* from discounted gacha
5k gems ticket gives me Spica skin despite I rarely use her (at least they are going to refund me from the 500 gems daily login bonus)
I guess I'm going to focus on Shironeko until Tagatame is doing another collab

Evilember
Evilember

musashi isn't brown so fuck that
This is true.

DeathDog
DeathDog

It makes sense. No censoring means more money from people with poor impulse control.

Attached: derrière.png (673 KB, 1200x1000)

TreeEater
TreeEater

Some people just don't have something suitable to bring. I only have NY Eijy to bring to one of the coop maps and Detective Fran for the other, but Eijy is pretty squishy and neither shit out damage.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Is there other Musashi iterations out of KC that she's brown as well? I don't remember if Warship Girls, Battleship Girls, Last Senkan, Azur Lane or Axis Senki had a brown Mushashi, truly a KC exclusive thing.

TreeEater
TreeEater

If you're gonna be shit at least bring something to boost for the people who are carrying

Firespawn
Firespawn

It'll only be good if you can collect abyssal cuties as well

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Somehow this looks worse than the other three boat games out right now which is pretty impressive. I thought only chinks had the ability to create these soulless clones.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Morning Tec Shanghai
They're chinks, they just moved their development to japan.

whereismyname
whereismyname

That explains it then.

whereismyname
whereismyname

musashi should be dark(historically speaking). She had all her deck wood stained with soot and tar before the battle of leyte gulf

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Goodnight /krg/. When i wake up the game will surely be saved.

hairygrape
hairygrape

blackface ship

Bidwell
Bidwell

youtube.com/watch?v=vFSUmzB5elg

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

didnt realize nyx was getting rebalanced and bought his UW earlier today
I want to die.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

abyss.morningtec.jp/
登録に失敗しました。
Kek.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Hope they buff him again like last time :^)

girlDog
girlDog

is your Nyx T5? Because Nyx is shit until T5 and has an UW

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Uh so what units should I get if I bought the 5k box?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Join random clan on main
Make alts on hacked APK
Defeat bosses with alts for Coins
Seems pretty hard for Cygames to do anything about it considering the other members of the Clan will also benefit from it regardless of whether they're involved or not

Booteefool
Booteefool

Gacha inside a gacha game to get the event runes should be forbidden despite it doesn't actually costs the real paid currency.

The 5k box only worth it for Dragon Genesis characters or non-farmable ones. I bought the other 5k box with random gacha ticket instead which gave me Spica skin.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Reminder to start saving your crystals for the best girl.

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-094812.png (61 KB, 588x336)

JunkTop
JunkTop

Who knows maybe he won't be left to dry and get something in return.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

They said hacked accounts get there points deducted from the guild total

Not confirmed yet but they'll most likely do the same for people who alternate accounts to boost their guilds score with extra daily entries

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Saving for an archer
While every motherfucker has Hatsune
lmao

Emberburn
Emberburn

chibis
Why? If they did it like Toki or KR it'd be instantly god-tier regardless of how shit their game play is.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Will we ever get my daughter Luna?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

The problem isn't the Ranking rewards, it's the Coins you get every time the Clan defeats a Boss

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/posts/9857

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

plug.game/kingsraid#/posts/9857
Here we go bros

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Does they all just re-spawn when you get to the end?

iluvmen
iluvmen

Treasure is just another orb

This is what everyone quit / freaked out about ?

Supergrass
Supergrass

Ok just read multiplay that is super broken they'll have to change fragment farming again for it not to be exploited

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Still no accessories from this
I wonder if there will co-op part 2 or another extra/challenge quests.

Unique treasure though.

iluvmen
iluvmen

[Mitraa]
Wolfhead Mercenary Insignia
[Dance with me!!] DMG is increased by 20% and per every activation,
skill cooldown is reduced by 5%. This effect can be stacked max 8 times.

Doesn't sound like another orb to me.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Who's Arisa?

girlDog
girlDog

shadowverse

Attached: 1466986613175.jpg (89 KB, 735x1200)

iluvmen
iluvmen

Attached: 1518463031547.png (237 KB, 450x450)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

A slut

Attached: --arisa-shadowverse-drawn-by-hanarito--44e975313c35607db0fb1d8f68346c2a.jpg (112 KB, 758x1000)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

still don't know the full jp va list

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Is kings raid up ?

And who wants be friends and just do alot of upper dungeon raids together

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Is pirate nigger in the box? I don't have him yet and I want a good dark unit.

girlDog
girlDog

the new king's raid general if you so please veekyforums.com/thread/209221737/video-games

JunkTop
JunkTop

What if she's an archer who targets magicians with all her skills?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

without time-limited or Veda units
It should be although why you don't just farm his frags though since his frag quest is on chapter 1.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Event with Uzuma's unique accessory ongoing
No gacha that features said character to make use of it
Well, fuck you too Kusoizumi

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

That'll make Hatsune use her UB faster and kill your Arisa, I guess.

Inmate
Inmate

Please stay there this time.

askme
askme

rolling for knife ear scum

hairygrape
hairygrape

Not if she can kill Hatsune before her UB is ready.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Delet this. Arisa is pure and only for Roach dick

DeathDog
DeathDog

If they make her tier 7 skill give magic defence then that might be possible

eGremlin
eGremlin

In princess connect, does using instant clear tickets award you the points needed to fight the raid boss?

Supergrass
Supergrass

Why the hate for King's Raid?

Lunatick
Lunatick

Its Jun

Attached: DY0ShDwVAAEAe1u.jpg (104 KB, 817x1180)

Spamalot
Spamalot

This is Priconne general now

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

The 7-steps which starts with 375 gems and the one-time 1500 paid gems supposedly included all time-limited units. Uzuma is also included on this trap one and the normal gacha.

Attached: GachaImages-stepup327-0.png (247 KB, 900x512)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Is it known when Shiori/Hatsune event will be up?

I made a fanart, wondering whenever it's okay for me to post it or not.

Attached: 52577582-p14.jpg (223 KB, 600x733)

whereismyname
whereismyname

Post it. We are all 'Art' Critics here

iluvmen
iluvmen

Don't be afraid, post it.

MPmaster
MPmaster

How can an ugly girl like Hatsune have such a cute sister?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Tried to mimic game's artstyle a bit.
Shiori is my best girl and I wished there was a better way to farm memory pieces for her.

Attached: Shioru.png (974 KB, 900x1200)

Spamalot
Spamalot

Cute. Not bad user.

hairygrape
hairygrape

More Shiori is fine with me.

Attached: ss+(2018-03-21+at+04.30.58).png (1.75 MB, 1786x1001)

massdebater
massdebater

26 2x Hard
31 Arisa, Hatsune event

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Wait you mean that there will be a double drop from Hard stages from 26th?

Have one more.

Attached: 52577582-p15.jpg (137 KB, 550x642)

Booteefool
Booteefool

Yes since stamina is also used with a skip ticket.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Keep it up. user!

Attached: o08881110146.jpg (194 KB, 888x1110)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Last one for now, will post them once I find.
Also plan to draw more myself.

Attached: 55049118-p30.jpg (385 KB, 800x788)

takes2long
takes2long

They are only half-sisters. Obviously Shiori got the good genes.

Attached: 0032e35044c2cd9bc53d3a6920f21109-knockout-10-20.png (186 KB, 640x800)

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Just started preiconn, should I reroll for some char?

takes2long
takes2long

tfw you beat the desire sensor

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-22-17-26-06-709.jpg (413 KB, 1280x720)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

*heals the shit out of you*

Attached: FEFBypeQbn.jpg (27 KB, 466x378)

Flameblow
Flameblow

I wish that were me

Lunatick
Lunatick

Yes. See:

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

How do I + weapons in AGA, I've been looking for an hour

Playboyize
Playboyize

Wow, thanks.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Upgrade the equip you want with other + equips

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

tfw it's still a shit game
stop before you get btfo...

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Maint room -> Parts Donor

If Parts Donor isn't there yet, do more investigations.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Trying to use Kaori without Jun and not having much luck
Pudding/Kuuka - Dog dies to boss' 2nd UB, need to run a healer
Nozomi/Shizuru/Peko - Dog stands in front of them for some damn reason

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Idol boy mobages are the true good ones.

Attached: DY0mKqMXUAIBrWB.jpg (104 KB, 537x802)

likme
likme

Isn't Eva girl's name?

cum2soon
cum2soon

I don't play Shadowverse so I'm not up to date on the spicy SV memes. Please explain the Arisa/cockroach meme to me.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I can finally quit doing arena forever.

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-070606-01.jpg (174 KB, 938x959)

happy_sad
happy_sad

It can be used for both, girls and boys. Jokes for Adam & Eva, since that unit is based a bit on satan summons and shit.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/976776293336281088

Tales powercreep
seals enemy arts for 36 seconds

idontknow
idontknow

We won't get it from the free rolls anyway.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

That's still alive? Nice.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Free roll is for 31st gacha isn't it? Ludger's is on 24th

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Last summer they had a major revamp, and it still gets a lot of events and new gacha cards. Now we have step ups so they're 40% off the first scout. imo its good if you dont mind playing idol boy mobages, since even the songs are better now (im a day 1 player).

Emberburn
Emberburn

Idolshit event in AGA already ended
Still no new event added

takes2long
takes2long

Attached: 20180322044211.gif (1.93 MB, 640x360)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

post teams

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

what this la?

girlDog
girlDog

Attached: 180322044952.jpg (23 KB, 720x218)

Evilember
Evilember

better songs
Even IB? I played it a bit when it started, but quit when my wrists started hurting all the time.

RavySnake
RavySnake

this

Skullbone
Skullbone

the AL killer
But it's killing itself

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Attached: 1520953802595.jpg (56 KB, 344x376)

viagrandad
viagrandad

AL is alive and well.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

IB is special in terms on songs (stares at Mermaid song) but... They have one good song. Right now ended an IB event, for Li Chaoyang.

Attached: DYUH8oNV4AAA-8f.jpg (39 KB, 300x450)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

The level 85 turbowhale got himself bumped off of rank 1, and the guy that took over had no Hatsune, so I could just wipe him with Rino.
I'm not delusional enough to try to hold the spot when I already have my gems though, fuck that.

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-074813-02.jpg (151 KB, 1767x245)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Get a few thousand gems after spending thousands of dollars
Was it worth it?

TechHater
TechHater

It's a shame, I like the design and the art.

More like radfems are a much bigger social issue there. The last SK president, who got impeached, was part of a cult who were supporting radfem movements and just letting them do shit like throw used tampons all over the streets.

A VA for Closers was fired when they found out she was a part of them.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Yeah. Though you have to agree that holding the top spot, even if only for a moment, feels really good.

Lunatick
Lunatick

is that you rum-chan?

Nojokur
Nojokur

50 tickets
fishgun
another sip gun
tons of vikhrs and ribs
this
Resource well spent.

Attached: Untitled.png (868 KB, 1280x720)

DeathDog
DeathDog

Attached: DY5A89RUMAExOwM.jpg-orig.jpg (189 KB, 1200x628)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

the absolute state of goyim

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Fuck KMR, that's the kind of stuff I fight in the 500s in group 3.

massdebater
massdebater

What do with gear dupes?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

convert them into crystal fragments

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

In AGA btw

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-092118.png (710 KB, 1080x1920)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

It's also will be free for the 1st time.

Methshot
Methshot

Sell for medals or keep so you can equip multiple versions of the girl for some reason.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

To be fair, these are the types that are usually in the top 10 in group 8.
I just managed to luckshit and hopscotch my way through weaker teams. I'm still just barely over 70 while most people are over or near 80.

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-082813.jpg (1.11 MB, 1920x1080)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

4 *5. How big of a whale are you?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Beo stood for Beobachter

The Empress fight is fun but I'm not sure about the amount of farming you have to do to get her it's fun enough.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-22-21-25-34.jpg (1.18 MB, 1920x1080)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I was expecting him to look similar to the Joker from batman not some random shota

MPmaster
MPmaster

So the dog girl is actually good?

cum2soon
cum2soon

a lot of 1* and 2* units are actually really good. they just take way more investment to get to that level

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

only against things that do no damage
so nearly all of the clan bosses

Techpill
Techpill

New gun skills, sans K7 for obvious reasons.

__XM8__ (AR)

Active: Launches grenade that deals 12x damage in a radius of 1.5.
Initial CD: 8s
CD: 16s

__K5__ (HG)

Active: Buffs SMG/HG's evasion by 40%, AR/RF's damage by 22% and MG/SG's accuracy by 80% for 8 seconds. Note that only guns within her affected tiles will receive the buff, akin to Ribeyrolles' skill.
Initial CD: 6s
CD: 12s

__MDR__ (AR)

Active: Gives a 40 HP shield and 80% increased evasion to a doll standing in front of her. If nothing is in front of her, increases own damage by 45% and rate of fire by 22% for 10 seconds.
Initial CD: 4s
CD: 16s

__C-MS__ (SMG)

Passive: Increases own evasion by 65% or own damage by 85%, or own accuracy by 200% depending on the instance she is in.
Active: Switches instance, instances last infinitely or until switched.
Initial CD: 1s
CD: 1s

Evilember
Evilember

Attached: 1505627594230.png (710 KB, 860x1214)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

twitter.com/seiyou72/status/976721173529571328
You can get MDR's shield on multiple T-dolls.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Which mobage is the best for collecting cute elves?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

not priconne because all the elves are gross

JunkTop
JunkTop

those lifeless models
Are they even trying?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

If she gives shield for the whole column, that sounds perfect for 3-2 formation.
AR-15/Ribeyrolles/MDR, then Honey Badger/Thompson?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

the girls look cuter in their real world forms
What did Cygames mean by this?

Attached: DXfOQIhVwAAVGpP.jpg (230 KB, 1920x1080)

Emberburn
Emberburn

Some heads-up, 23/7 is available on AndApp.

Lunatick
Lunatick

If she gives shield for the whole column
She doesn't but you can do some movement shenanigans like the link does so two dolls are in front of her at once to give them both shields.

Thompson
Tommy with both Force Field and extra Shield health sounds tanky as fuck.

happy_sad
happy_sad

All part of Abe's plan.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

what should i play?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

No, the tile in front of her. So you have to do stuff like this.

Attached: antacrobatics.jpg (27 KB, 406x236)

farquit
farquit

He didn't fall for the rank 8 meme

Attached: 1491339667826.png (2.4 MB, 1080x1553)

Snarelure
Snarelure

DL the game
First thing you do is a gacha roll
Game crashes for me right when I do it
Have reinstalled numerous time and it still does so
Dead before I could try it.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Oh, I get it now. That needs time to master. What's her tile buff?

RavySnake
RavySnake

ぱすメモ

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

PLEASE play priconne

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Give me 2 good reasons.

TechHater
TechHater

1. No other games worth playing in /mbgg/
2. It's actually good

Methshot
Methshot

1. He plays it.
2. I play it.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

So that they can jew you out of your money even harder when they make their IRL versions playable in a year or two.

Attached: --futaba-aoi-cygames-and-princess-connect--sample-5460a88344900e79ac7c4c7b8ea8f07a.jpg (317 KB, 850x1063)

Snarelure
Snarelure

Attached: DX-eJdJVMAAX1V6.jpg (119 KB, 1200x750)

girlDog
girlDog

Can i play one account for princess connect in two devices?(PC and phone)

eGremlin
eGremlin

Yuki and Kaiser

Booteefool
Booteefool

Bind it to Google Play desu

Lunatick
Lunatick

Attached: DYGJNJJUQAAVX-c.jpg (144 KB, 749x1134)

hairygrape
hairygrape

Attached: DYGJNI3VQAAgJFP.jpg (28 KB, 349x574)

Flameblow
Flameblow

Holy shit, Yuki is so fucking tiny.

idontknow
idontknow

What the FUCK?!

StonedTime
StonedTime

Ironic since he's the man

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I didnt fall for the goy meme either

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Why does Girls Frontline have a pre-registration event? Didn't that game come out a couple years ago? It says it's going on "From 1/31(Wed)- Till GRAND LAUNCH ( PST )"

StonedTime
StonedTime

That's the EN server. The english really should have tipped you off.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Ignoring the fact you're an idiot on this particular occasion, it's not uncommon for games to have preregistration for a variety of other reasons than just initial launch.

w8t4u
w8t4u

I shouldn't clear 8-15 if i'm not ready for princess arena right?

Illusionz
Illusionz

You want to prepare two good teams and then wait for a fresh group to open
Getting down to rank 10 gives around 30k gems and if youre lucky you can get their exclusively fighting NPCs

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

DON'T CLEAR WORLD 8
DON'T RANK UP
DON'T ____

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Oh i see. Thanks for the warning.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Also DON'T UNION BURST because it makes the boss burst faster.

Evilember
Evilember

DON'T PLAY PRECUM

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Is there actual proof of this? I never really bothered to check because my team can do it on auto either way.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Your team autos VH dungeon boss?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Yeah, been doing it with Yui/Chika/Yukari/Nozomi/Jun since like rank 61.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

What's this union burst thing?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Lads I am trying to bind a different Priconne account to my Google account, and I get this message. Any idea wtf it is asking me? The profile here is my old account.

Attached: UAIlRNW.png (397 KB, 582x593)

takes2long
takes2long

Isn't it hitting the boss that's making it burst faster?
Same reason your Tank usually gets Union charged first

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

DON'T HIT THE BOSS

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Why do I have the feeling that newfags are gonna push for their own general once GF EN hits the appstore shelves?

Attached: 67172169-p0.png (2.88 MB, 2480x3507)

eGremlin
eGremlin

middle button to unlink the first account

TechHater
TechHater

I don't really play games on my phone much and really have no idea about how games perform on phones
That said, I was thinking of picking up an Android TV box for my front room (Currently I just use a laptop as something of a HTPC, however its a bit in the way and is kind of a hassle to have to keep getting to)
If I could play some mobile games on it that would be pretty cool however I have no idea what specs I should be looking at to play games reasonably on one.
Cheaper models are usually 1gb RAM while the more moderate priced ones still seem to only have about 2GB, While they all seem to use a similar CPU with the S905.
Could you actually play much with that? (my TV is 4K I don't know if mobiles games scale at that or just run at a default resolution?)
I am aware you have to install some 3rd party apps to get the standard Android apps working.

Thanks guys, Hopefully I haven't said anything too daft!

Illusionz
Illusionz

They already have Discord server, why should they make general? Just look at /padg/ and /ssg/.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Even if the newfags dont I'll do it just so you fucks get out of my /pcrg/

takes2long
takes2long

GF will get kicked out anyway.

likme
likme

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=en

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Nothing better
Sinoalice taught me that every cancerous userbase should be shunted to its own general until it stops being cancerous, and Priconne is the perfect example of what happens when they come back too early

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

i hope 1 day. there will be a specific thing to host all those dead mobage.RIP QRR. we had good times

Flameblow
Flameblow

If you're going to play it from a TV you'd want a more expensive model for better FPS
1GB of ram will get you through most games, or atleast it did with my old Iphone but fps the wasnt amazing

Emberburn
Emberburn

Got it, thanks.
I tried, it said the first two were "Cancel" =_=

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

=_=
Where do you faggots even come from?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

priconne reddit is dead and there's no good english fansite so they flock here

Booteefool
Booteefool

/pcrg/

eGremlin
eGremlin

Discord desu

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I want Discord to leave.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

grancypher

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Reminder DON'T spend your stamina if you already did your 3 runs of Clan wars.

5mileys
5mileys

/gbfg/

takes2long
takes2long

they
he apparently knows it's dead
(lol

Evilember
Evilember

OK... Guess I'm not welcome here >_>; I'll stick to the /mbgg/ guild chat?? Why is the guild named after this place if you guys aren't as nice as my guild?

Also, yes, I came from Reddit but I don't see how that's relevant...

Flameblow
Flameblow

Don't tell me what to do, kid.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Reminder that not all of us from reddit use cancerous emotes and are actually pretty cool dudes

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Complete the beach map in AGA
No pink gear for any of my four 4* girls
Damn

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Reminder that you have to go back.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

You only need 300 Stamina per run
240 + 200 + 144+ 48*3 + 360 is 1088

viagrandad
viagrandad

Nice work lucklet

SniperGod
SniperGod

80 4/4/4/2 rolls and I've a billion moist nuggets, about 50 salvaged cores and 2 XM8s

Attached: photo-2018-03-22-23-26-50.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720)

askme
askme

new gun rate up is in 30 minutes

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Dat face, man...

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

gun rate up is a lie and fishfaced fishgun is already rather common

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

They promised to fix the uggo, hope it happens soon.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

a 38kg ghost

likme
likme

DON'T lose hope

Methshot
Methshot

You and me, buddy.

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-091051[1].png (1.48 MB, 1920x1080)

Inmate
Inmate

Does anyone else keeps getting disconnected while doing co-op raid in priconne?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

There exist Ghost type Pokémon way heavier than that, so there's at least a precedent.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Its happened a couple times for me

massdebater
massdebater

Same.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Attached: Hail-Griffon.jpg (86 KB, 620x957)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

0kg of ghost, 38k of pudding.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Hey could you switch in my main account? I am in the clan with a lower level account now. You can kick that one and I'll apply with my main.

ジョナサン

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Shaddup, fishgun is cute
twitter.com/anparu98/status/976468009106616322

Skullbone
Skullbone

Damm this shit is frustrating. Every time i'm back the time limit is already over...

Flameblow
Flameblow

Fssshhh.

Attached: spraycan.gif (27 KB, 100x100)

farquit
farquit

If you're in the /mbgg/ and havent tagged a boss try and do so by the 3rd day or you might be getting kicked and replaced

Doesnt matter if you're weak but atleast try and participate, seems to be 1 or 2 members who havent attacked any of the bosses yet

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Why are these sisters different races?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Just got a 3rd one after another 10 rolls. Not sure if I really want to use her since she'd only really be good in a night scout clearing team with vector

likme
likme

Their mom was a slut.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Jus b urself
So this is a stealth GBF guild? Fuck that.

Playboyize
Playboyize

stealth
everyone knew this

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

The mom was an elf wasn't she?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Exactly.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Don't use her at all because she looks like a fucking dork.

Attached: b5acc89d0d3f56e84408b63c7e37f6b8.png (262 KB, 650x800)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Do I waste all my gems on this? It seems real fucking good, but then again I've fallen for too many of Gumi's Jewish tricks.

Attached: 11111111111111111111113.png (554 KB, 512x380)

SniperGod
SniperGod

its guaranteed 4* and above so might aswell do step 1 at least since its only 375 gems

Supergrass
Supergrass

=_=

King_Martha
King_Martha

It sounds like a good deal until you reach step 7 and get a garbage character

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

No pick ticket at the end
Meh.
Rolled the first step and got Leticia two times so btw.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Damn, she's a fish aight. Probably smells like one too.

RumChicken
RumChicken

I'm not sure if my brain is too small to understand pve in precum, but what the fuck is up with those enemies that focus 1 of your team mates down? Feels like everything that's not a tank is a waste for pve.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Certain enemies will focus a specific position
Sometime having a triple frontline can block midline attackers but theres not much you can do against backline attackers

RavySnake
RavySnake

つNozomi

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

When the fuck is Cygames going to implement a queue to join coop? I hate having to try 20 times until I get to join a room with this high latency.

Attached: 67565339-p0.png (1.78 MB, 2000x2000)

w8t4u
w8t4u

taga panel ticket is this cutie
that tummy is mine

Attached: seda.png (490 KB, 1024x1024)

girlDog
girlDog

I can't wait to whale for Arisa. She's super cute!

Attached: arisa.jpg (99 KB, 1077x606)

SniperGod
SniperGod

tfw got the worst character
Thanks Gumi

5mileys
5mileys

Just create your own room
When will she be coming out?

Playboyize
Playboyize

Is she going to be esports?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Next update will be the 31st when GW ends.

She will likely be a special ??? 3* unit like DJ.

WebTool
WebTool

cygames push forward the Alisa release to distract people from the guild wars trainwreck

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

t. low ranking grancypher EOP getting wrecked in GW

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

HOLY SHIT IM SO GLAD I DID ALL 7 STEPS

Attached: 111111113333.png (1.23 MB, 1890x943)

Skullbone
Skullbone

I fucking hate Daria floors, especially the current one.

Attached: 1500207496780.png (699 KB, 440x783)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

male
reminds me of why I quit that game

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

They get mad if you touch them
I wonder if that changes as you level them up.

Attached: Image.jpg (160 KB, 1200x675)

eGremlin
eGremlin

==_==

viagrandad
viagrandad

ded

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Pay $10 more for that Cardboard user

Attached: VID-20180323-025414.webm (2.86 MB, 1280x720)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Arisa
the useless elf

Of all the things you could've picked ...

Attached: 1489745748572.jpg (170 KB, 417x578)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Old hags not allowed

Attached: 1495551309659.png (72 KB, 206x206)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Well, you can't have Eriko and Erika in the same game

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Can someone post the chink version of this, please.

Attached: XDk0EmPh.jpg (185 KB, 1024x704)

Illusionz
Illusionz

Operator?

My faggot meter is off the charts.

Attached: 1490071724556.jpg (432 KB, 1000x1000)

Booteefool
Booteefool

Which one is this mobage again?

WebTool
WebTool

Why not? There are already Kuuka and Kyouka in precum

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Honoo no Haramase Paidol My Star Gakuen Z

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Nice try but I do enjoy that game's art and the animated version of it

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

cute, but I really don't want to pick up another mobage now

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Did Arisa ever get it on with Losaria?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Prove that's your alt and show me your alt's profile from your end and what main you're putting in.
Or better yet just leave a message on the guild board, because anything here can just be shitposting.

Soft_member
Soft_member

She spent all day in the forest getting fucked by roaches

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Done, I'll apply with the same name.

WebTool
WebTool

Post the ID on that just in case some dank shitposter from this thread copies your name.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Was she in the original game?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Nope. Only Djeeta and New Generations were from other Cygames games.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Can't wait to not roll her

Emberfire
Emberfire

For Girl's Frontline, is there a guide somewhere on how to get the hidden areas for the singularity event?
I've checked the wiki, but it only has the first area explained.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Just do the boss fights 2 or 3 times at stage 2.

Attached: aa3cede355b6c7679a71932178599b4b.jpg (110 KB, 355x369)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

What's the Arisa x roach meme all about?

Lunatick
Lunatick

300 tickets
all 5* SMG besides the new cutie
only new gun that shows up is the ugliest useless one
rate ups really are a meme

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

chapter 1 secret stage
kill executioner 5 times
chapter 2 secret stage
kill gager 3 times and agent once
chapter 3 secret stage
kill M16 with your own squads once

5mileys
5mileys

1s of gameplay and 59seconds of transitions and skill animations. What am I suppose to do with this? I'm not playing chink shit anyways

Methshot
Methshot

When is some new hot shit coming out?
How is makai wars doing?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

But there are a bunch of hags in priconne.

Attached: 1520906827635.png (224 KB, 640x832)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I'm still missing G36C after getting half a dozen tommyguns from today alone

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Now that the dust has settled, whats your opinion on Princess Connect? Is it a succesful game?

Illusionz
Illusionz

kamige/10

likme
likme

Anyone play the tokimeki idol game?

Spamalot
Spamalot

It has cute girls and it's kinda fun.

viagrandad
viagrandad

no events/10

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Good base but cygames has terrible execution as usual

it'll probably hit its prime in afew months after they add some more QoL changes like the 200 stamina daily missiosn

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Its her blue eyes white dragon if blue eyes white dragon were an ugly piece of cancerous shit

FastChef
FastChef

What's wrong with them?

Attached: 3f1556e4c15709f65d81e8c567fa6a01-full-length-10-20.png (214 KB, 640x832)

King_Martha
King_Martha

last one I saved is pretty outdated

Attached: tagatame.jpg (564 KB, 1751x1791)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Old LOLI hags are allowed.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

What's that furniture item that sprays out steam supposed to be?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

steam

Emberfire
Emberfire

Aphrodisiac rape device

StonedTime
StonedTime

It's one of the bomb of her deck and was the meta play some times ago.

Lunatick
Lunatick

voiced by Sakura Tange
keeps saying umu
way to ruin a character

King_Martha
King_Martha

You put them around Chihiro to bring good luck on SS

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Really wish people would stop spamming their UBs during co-op stages. 90% of the battle is me watching skill activations at 15 FPS while I can't actually do anything to help said people out.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

they should just auto disable the cut in scenes for co-op

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I'm already playing another MMO on mobile.
And I can actually be cute in it.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-21-02-18-53-163-com.xlegend.aurakingdom.jpg (727 KB, 1920x1080)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

good base
it's a clone of another game
Maybe try that one instead, user.

massdebater
massdebater

the 3d models were ugly so I dropped it pretty fast
PCR also has infinitely more waifu content with bonus self insert harem antics

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Please draw me like a cute girl.

Attached: xm8.jpg (23 KB, 600x301)

Firespawn
Firespawn

They recycled resources from the first game, but there ain't nuffins wrong with reusing good artworks and designs.

Evilember
Evilember

I only wished they had new artwork for 4* and 5*

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

K5 buffs all tiles in her column and the one in front of her with accuracy and damage, pretty good for her skill too.
I'm so sorry.

happy_sad
happy_sad

It's a clone of VC, not the first game.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Her column, the column behind her and the one tile in front of her I mean.

Methnerd
Methnerd

K5

Yes, but bitch dosn't wear any shoes.
No shoes, no service. Time to grab the 'bot and shove her into a cubepress. Got AN-94 and AK-12 to level.

Attached: 67746191-p0.jpg (604 KB, 869x783)

TechHater
TechHater

tfw still no smugslav
Just fuck crafting, seriously.

WebTool
WebTool

Which Smugslav?

Gotta be more specific.

Attached: removes-kebab-at-680rpm-while-looking-this-smug.jpg (1017 KB, 1600x1600)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

AK-12, AN-94 is waiting for her. Zas shows up pretty regularly.

massdebater
massdebater

Try 99 / 404 / 404 / 99

Also, more smug slavs.

Attached: 9f9568d990bca7e8ed11225b0dd35f69.png (1.26 MB, 1199x1696)

5mileys
5mileys

And VC is a clone of numerous games with the same style that were popular several years ago.

Firespawn
Firespawn

ded

Attached: DYo5ypDU0AA5NnU.jpg (72 KB, 825x964)

askme
askme

What's the best composition for VH dungeon if i don't have Chika?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I'm pretty sure you already asked this multiple times

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

just use a support lmfao

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Shizuru, Maho maybe even Akari

SniperWish
SniperWish

she sees your dick

Attached: DY5N0-iV4AE6yHH.jpg (174 KB, 1074x1200)

w8t4u
w8t4u

After 5 days, I think I can finally stop rerolling.

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-190103.png (2.46 MB, 1920x1080)

Inmate
Inmate

After the first two I would have just bought an account

takes2long
takes2long

I made the right decision doing this.

Attached: Screenshot-20180323-075848.png (2.18 MB, 1920x1200)

TechHater
TechHater

thank god, i can finally fail to roll arisa and have an excuse to stop playing this garbage.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I wonder if they removed Tsumugi's obsession with Rei? It seems to be completely gone from just watching Carmina's story.

FastChef
FastChef

Careful guys, later bosses do quite a bit of damage. Just raised brown dog to R8 too, don't think she will have much use past this.

Attached: Screenshot-20180322-203202.png (1.94 MB, 1920x1080)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

What's the maximum damage you can do in one round?
This is a lvl85 turbo whale from my guild

Attached: 20180322-164850.jpg (53 KB, 697x196)

Emberfire
Emberfire

guild

girlDog
girlDog

is that not what we call it here?

5mileys
5mileys

So why did they turn Shizuru into mc's legit blood sister? I thought JPs were against incest. But she is scarily thirsty. She practically stalks her brother.

5mileys
5mileys

thanks

whereismyname
whereismyname

やばいですね

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

So how do you counter Tamaki teams?

w8t4u
w8t4u

Don't use casters or use TP generators so Nozomi can taunt her before use bursts.

askme
askme

I love the way she says that.

WebTool
WebTool

Anna

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

No one gives a fuck.

WebTool
WebTool

Have two magic damage dealers

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

It always amazes me how bad shoumetsu toshi rates are. Did 3 10rolls and nothing usable, as usual. It's been 4 months since I got a 6* that wasn't from a step guarantee

Methnerd
Methnerd

no tank
Good luck on anything

happy_sad
happy_sad

beating turtle team 6 levels higher than me
their last unit is about to die
time out
i hate priconne so much

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

yeah its pretty shitty that draws = a loss instead of looking at hp % or something

cum2soon
cum2soon

2v1 in my favor with 25 seconds left
opponent is a Maho
well at least I tried

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I'm bleeding, making me the victor.

Attached: Wimp-lo.jpg (30 KB, 640x360)

idontknow
idontknow

The princonne co-op rewards are so lousy, is there any point to do the hard levels instead of the easy ones?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

150k mana, 1k gold, and 3 skip tickets with some gear isn't bad at all though

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

it's a Jun gets melted in 2 seconds before even charged 1/3rd of her UB bar because triple crit opener episode

I think if you host or use ticket, you get better reward.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Ded

farquit
farquit

I love you guys

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

even priconne can't save mbgg from dying
wtf bros...

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

TnM couldn't even save us for 1 day
dead addiction

idontknow
idontknow

bros dont worry we have a new savior coming soon
kongbakpao.com/dragon-ball-legends-pre-registration/

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

get kamehameha'd
phone melts
thanks bamco

SniperGod
SniperGod

That's my exact starter minus Rino

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I figured the difficult would ramp up significantly higher, a lot of us will probably get walled off at the last two bosses if we're not high enough level. My clan didn't have any issues with the first three bosses so far, but, myself included, I can see many people's progress coming to a a significant slow down at a certain point.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

There be EOP's waiting right now for ashitty translation of girls frontline
Defend yourselves EOP shits

w8t4u
w8t4u

It's fine. Just single frontline tank and use archers

TechHater
TechHater

caring about a shitty game's language when all it's good for is its hentai

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Evilember
Evilember

Time to raise Shiori. I knew she was going to be useful for something other than lewding.

Booteefool
Booteefool

more boat shit
do chinks just beat fads to death

Nojokur
Nojokur

Why would you lewd someone as pure as Shiori?

SniperWish
SniperWish

Reading tamaki story
It's cringey Robin hood fanfic
She gets caught and gangraped
Next chapter greatest story ever told
What does this mean?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I don't get it

Snarelure
Snarelure

gangrape
all me

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Everyone in the world beats fads to death, not just nips nor chinks

Illusionz
Illusionz

It means that she's still somehow better than the dumb spy cat.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

It means she is slutcat

Attached: Screenshot-20180323-121309.png (2.91 MB, 2048x1536)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Level 15. I can't clear 3-5 without my only tank(?) dying, so I can't 3star the stages. The rest of the girls are fine I think. Is this the power gap between 3star and 2star?

Attached: IMG-20180322-234241.png (385 KB, 1121x290)

Playboyize
Playboyize

Attached: Wallstreet.png (257 KB, 721x250)

whereismyname
whereismyname

Kuuka is not a good idea.

Supergrass
Supergrass

is there a cache clear in priconne?

whereismyname
whereismyname

The power gap is apparent, but not as much as character ranking and equipment later on. For now, you shouldn't let it bother you too much. It's normal to hit speed bumps along the way, your main focus should just be leveling and collecting whatever equipment available for the time being.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Thank you, I will.
My only other option is Eriko.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Eriko isn't a tank
2* your Pecopeco

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

that will set him back in the long run when he needs to 5* a real tank

Snarelure
Snarelure

Okay, I'll look to that. What's wrong with Kuuka though? A taunt and shield. Looked like a solid tank to me.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

When the only alternative he has is Kuuka, he doesn't have a lot of room to choose, unless you're suggesting that he relies on luck to pull a tank right now or stay stuck on the same stage forever and become unable to get proper equipment to rank up.

Methnerd
Methnerd

youtube.com/watch?v=7Lpx9jypt-4
Chromatus Ludger MA. I thought he would at least retain his Chromatus form for a while, that's kinda lame. The effect seems pretty good though.

New chapter and gacha in 1 hour. The first 10-roll is free.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I don't have Kuuka but you want tank that can also heal or someone that can heal your tank. Pecorine can heal herself so she's good for early on tank.

I think most enemies early on targets frontliners anyway

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I take it this obsession was something in the original game? Were they friends with each other IRL or something?

Emberfire
Emberfire

Move over people

w8t4u
w8t4u

Rei was Tsumugi's cool and awesome senpai.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit