/mbgg/ - Mobage General #865

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Alice Gear Aegis, Princess Connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Attached: __c96_girls_frontline_drawn_by_kutouten_kutoten910__0d1f4bc33f46f9f4451f0965f90b2497.jpg (827x1224, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=49qwdmdR_XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened to /pcrg/?

I still play Valkyrie Connect, but I'm only level 58 it feels like it takes forever to get a level.

Have you ever played Diablo or Torchlight? Well, if you had then you might love this game. You can choose different character from Knight, Mages, Royals, and Elves. Each character has their own merit and demerits, for example knight has a lot of hp, Elves have a night vision, Royal is versatile(only one to create clans) and Mages can use destructive magic.

The game use the concept of PVP everywhere. You can hit and kill other player character in the field but of course only in the normal field.

The game has a monthly subscription of 10$ a month, which is ridiculous and no one actually pays that, instead players have the option to buy Oaths with in game currency that let you experience the same benefits as a subscriber for 15 days, which is what everyone does instead of paying that retarded 10$ (the only benefit of being a subscriber is that you get a stone to use on a monthly lottery system which drops items that you normally get from bosses)

I wanted to bring this game to /mbgg/ and see if you guys are interested in growing the game which is becoming emptier by the weeks as players seem to not understand the basics of it. Also, the clan which I am from does weekly events and gives away free oaths to players that were able to claim the requisities to get that oath so if you join the game you are welcome to join clan Syndicate and start the game with an already better understanding that any other player (you will get all the help you ask, tips, general builds, what equipment to strive for, and the most important, participating in the events with big prizes) Teon is NOT a casual game and it takes time and dedication to really get good at it.

Here is the link to the official Teon gameplay:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=49qwdmdR_XU

Discuss

Attached: IMG_4452.jpg (963x486, 72K)

Dont forget to thank your savior!

PriCum domination all day every day

wow last thread I thought your game was a hot pile of garbage but now that you've posted it in a new friend my mind has totally changed!

We don't discuss western games in this thread

Play cunny raid

Attached: 1038204729.jpg (850x1511, 245K)

Based cuck

Fuck off.

The game actually started in China and it's among the top populars rpg's there.
It's doing horribly in its international version while only having around 9 months of existence.

gonna take less clothes than that to convince me....

Little girls are the pinnacle of mobage

Attached: DYkxDlBV4AAzBLc.jpg (1092x936, 189K)

Please play Teon

>dying game
>ugly western trash
No

Attached: Satania_is_honest.jpg (1366x768, 133K)

Play PAD.

I never thought I would see C96 on the front page, CUTE

Attached: IMG_20180321_050247.jpg (865x1300, 128K)

I'll go check it out in a bit, shill-kun. Probably not gonna like it though since I hate diablo 3, and completely benched PoE this league.
As I age through my 30s I become more socially autistic and less mechanically autistic.

P-play...
Please...

Play BGH-pffhahaha

Me on the left

Attached: 194710385.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Onegai!

Give it a try, best class to farm is Mage, but it uses the triangle pvp system as in Mages own Mages, Mages owns Knights, Knights own Elfs

Play PreCum desu

Rather play King's Raid tbqh.

Realm of the mad god mobage when

Super Meat Boy mobage when??

I need Selene's UW! Three days until I get it from New Player 15 days loot.

EN GF mobage when?

If you want to play a good game, come join us at /tnm/!

I always like the same 10 people's rooms every day in PriConne. I wonder if they think I'm stalking them.

>yurishit
eww

Name one good game that isn't yuri

>good game
>another ded-on-arrival SE-shit
H-huh?

there is 0 yuri in toji no miko

PriConne

Selene is my wife

Attached: wife.jpg (573x979, 368K)

Tell me if you're serious so I know how hard to laugh

Name one good game that is yuri

YuYuYui

Yuri by itself makes it trash so that's just not possible.

Quality thread.

>no yuri
>no self-insert
Who is it trying to appeal to?

I've made a big mistake. Word of advice, never rush through the menus too quickly.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-051456.png (2048x1536, 3.65M)

Attached: DSYisEHVQAA4Y2Z.jpg (2048x1150, 343K)

A good game user, a good game.

all you needed to do was retreat and then you could have tried again

Attached: 64e15404bb4af711c5bb47bdcf37afce9a015e6a06653566e559fdc6bca7223843552931af98922cb082c960451098955f91 (588x365, 43K)

It's not that bad. I Sometimes absentmindedly do arena and reset the cooldown for 50 crystals.

Is this true? Then you can minmaxing the damage.

See, you say that, but have you actually done it and confirmed that works?

I did that to see if I could save them from staying knocked out and it cancels the whole thing.

>male characters

Attached: 684681384.gif (300x340, 842K)

Gays desu

In King's raid should I only start fighting the dragons when I get stuck in the story mode?

I like where this is going.

Attached: Noice.jpg (1136x640, 114K)

>cancels the whole thing.
As in it cancels allowing you to retry/reuse the same characters/etc.?

Too bad no upskirts, shitty zoom, and no sekuhara

It's a ruse, don't bother.

Anyone been playing this since the global release? I'm 3 chapters deep into the story and I think it's okay. Gameplay wise it's what I wish FEH had been like. On the waifu side it has ups and downs. You'll always get all the characters since they unlock through gameplay (you gacha for mechs instead), but on the flip side there's not that many with 14 characters unlockable, 5 of which you get by the end of the first chapter.
Gacha prices are pretty expensive but it seems like you don't need to use the paid gacha at all unless you want to top the battlefield high score leaderboard.
Voice acting ranges from average to fantastic depending on the character.
Writing is about what you can expect from a mobage, though some characters break the mold of their archetype enough to be memorable.
I recommend giving it a try, going to finish the currently available story before deciding if I'll drop it or not myself.

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-132717.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Obviously you don't have a Cardboard handy

What level are you? Honestly you level up so fast until lvl 55 that you don't need to farm dragons until your lvl 61 or more

>nexon

But you can see their pantsu. And they scream if you look at them while they're changing.

someone said it in the thread though. no one would lie here

>Global
>Nexon

neither of those things are bad

the ui looks like shit and it doesnt even give you enough currency for a ten roll to start out with

My highest level is 47 (Aisha). Ok I'll just keep doing the story for now , thanks

okay anons. I'm not getting conned with your vr bullshit

>kind of want to play king raid again
>played on a guest account
n-nevermind

How far into were you?

Team was t4 with their uw's.

Are you doing all the conquests you can every day? Especially doing them with the free exp scrolls active? We get three Exp and three Gold scrolls each day, make sure you have them on when doing Conquest and Treasure Trove.

Yeah I started doing everything I could daily starting yesterday. And I realized the scolls thing a couple hours earlier today after reading a bit more.

Been playing for 5 days.

Okay, but also dont forget that the scrolls in your inventory and the scrolls in your task list stack. But you may want to save scrolls in your inventory for when you gain access to, and can AFK, the 4-5th Conquests.

Nozomi a shit desu

NOOOOO

Attached: rip.jpg (826x493, 141K)

My condolences.

This sounds like it might be an interesting game to try out seeing how its still relatively new and not complete at the slighest. What's the current level cap?

This I didn't know, thanks.

DON'T RANK UP

>pats cute head

>affection 1

>1 more day until the revival of /krg/

Attached: 1519946603756.gif (500x500, 161K)

I prepared her only for VH dungeon. Just fucking now. And missclicked after last item.
Shes gonna die now at boss, isnt she?

You take back those words, Nozomi is not of such slanderous name-calling.
You fool! What did I literally just say about caution with the menus?
>絆ランク 1
You don't deserve her.

I'm so sorry.

Level cap at the moment is 69, after level 48 you need 32million exp points from 49-69, always the same but monsters giving less exp unless you fight stronger ones.

Did /padg/ die?

Co-op mode skill cut-in disable option fucking when, this is aids.

Attached: 2575625527.jpg (358x429, 56K)

when will the best cygames game finally release?

Granblue Fantasy? But it has been out since 2014

PriConne? But it has been out since over a month ago

SnB2 fucking never

I see Nozomi finally made good on her talk about doing a solo concert

I don't mind the cut-ins desu
Only time I get to 1/4 of the girls

>2nd SSR on tokimeki idol
wow, i haven't even used any gems yet.

Is P.Arena #9 out yet?