THIS is the one that bizbros will ride to the moon together

Still 5 satoshis get in RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsRBTROQnOw
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/#markets
poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is going to be fucking wild, only 5 sats.

youtube.com/watch?v=YsRBTROQnOw

Basically kills Steemit.

Hell yeah man

loaded up on 3 millie

5 mil for pocket change, not bad

BUMP

Volume starting to increase again, going to be big in a couple days

Literally ground fucking floor. Remember when half of Veeky Forums rode DGB together? There's room for everyone on this one.

Cheap af RIGHT NOW even for poorfags

I mean I want to buy bitcoin is fucked and I can't even get money onto bittrex, it's been hours

Is this a pajeet pump or is this shit useful at all?

Watch the video dude

This will tap into normie internet circles more than anything

Pajeet pump.

Literally worse than BITB

Where do u buy this?
Not on polo

dont listen to this bitch - > its so cheap right now you can throw popcorn into it and probably make a decent chunk. Also I did actually visit the site and look into this coin. it looks really fucking solid. like im surprised it hasnt already made it to a base of at least 100 sats.

Bittrex bizbro

Agreed, not pajeet, dude in the video is a british bloke. I literally found out about this coin tonight after seeing XBY, DGB, and XRP shilled here for weeks.

If I had hopped on XBY when I first felt the impulse I'd have 30k right now. Finally found the rocket before it starts

I got 1mil for 0.05 btc, this thing already has 20k reddit followers. HODL

bittrex

HERE COME THE LAMBOS BOYS

Guys its really the time to take risks, wtf is $100 bucks anyways. This thing is social media and reddit, that alone tells u it has value. crypto is the new internet and almost anything half sensible will make u money.

Bengal kitten in the passenger seat

my man.

I'll throw you a wave if your kitten sees mine.

I'll paint my lambo RDD

I'm gunna get mine as a cobalt gray color. I will look for you, user.

i dont want to be tipped with reddcoin
tip me with paypal

Not trying to fud, but I think it's a scam coin. If it pumps that's great, but get out before it dumps. It always dumps hard.

way more complicated desu.

I mean after reddcoin becomes somewhat established. Also reddcoin is instant and free.

I understand hesitation. I just got in because its cheap enough to not cost me anything really...
go check out the site, the community, etc..

it actually looks pretty legit and that it can go somewhere.

Word I can't believe the number of reddit followers, YouTube vid, etc.

There's a good hill for the snowball to get rolling on, if you get what I'm saying

exactly. everything seems to already be in place for this thing to get established.

Can we all just pump this up anyway, give it some traction that it needs, and hope it gets adopted. The market cap is so fucking small right now.

I'll pick some up as soon as Cuckbase processes my BTC transfer.

Been 4 hours and still processing.

>2017
>Not using gemini exchange
>???

I'm just along for the ride. I made this thread because I was looking for cheap coins with good volume and it looks like someone already prepared to start doing that with RDD. I scooped some up to watch

It will pump a bit just from people getting in on the ground floor. hopefully then it will get attention. thats all it needs to take off.

BTC isnt going to go through for about 24 hours, friendo.

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

I'm in the same boat. Just a few hours, guys, no big deal. Take your time.

So what would happen if I bought everything up to the 20 sat wall... Would I just be fucking myself or..

That would certainly put some fuel in the shuttle, still peanuts compared to where this may go when it hits normiebook and leddit

It is moving.

Yup. Legit 10 potential here

you would make it look like it has a place to go and probably end up making a decent chunk of money, in my opinion, familam.

but you do what you think you should. If its too much risk for you, dont worry about it. this coin should break the wall hopefully by itself.

whoa been watching even since before tonight and this shit has been waiting, looks like trains leaving the station

I just came here to say, fuck sweden for not letting me tranfer more than 4k to my bank.

Commies.

Where are y'all buying it from?

look a bunch reddit cucks trying to shill this shit coin so hard

Bittrex. I totally didnt hop on XBY simply bc it wasnt on bittrex so this is a good bit of justice

... why is it people cant ever do some fucking research.

this coin is worth almost nothing. we are trying to help people get in while its super fucking low then help it get out there. It has awesome potential for growth. If you dont want to get in, then dont. I dont care, man.

Everybody should always look at the coin when buying it. visit their site, make your own decisions.
but I got 1mil of this shit for pocket change.

Alright bud, I just bought around 1m of these, let's see where we go.

>mfw I have 4mm rdd in a wallet from years ago

ha, it's been noticed

Yo can anyone tell me how to get some coins without having to sync the fucking wallet for 2 days?

I'm tryna fuel a rocket here

Buy it on Yobit, PoSW or Bittrex

thx

>Transferred BTC from coinbase 4 hours ago
>still waiting on it
god fucking dammit
Would anybody be willing to shoot me 47 bucks worth of RDD if I transferred you the BTC as soon as it came through?

jeah, fuck that. over 400 sell orders, but only 3 buy orders on Bittrex, scamcoin detected boys.

>3 buy orders
>not realizing orders of the same value are combined into the same row
>not realizing that at the bargain price of 5 sats there are only four possible price choices below that, so of course the bid book would have only 4 rows

lol you dont have to rage man, you can still buy in. This is why everyones grabbing the early warning this time, a lot of people have missed out on pivx, xby, etc.

If anybody wants to help me out before this pumps, here's my RDD wallet address.
RbyWAeXozpG8bpLKPJhUBmN1tWpkFBCdiM
Post your BTC address so I can send the dosh.

sent:)

Almost 17 BTC in volume, wow

It's at 18 and a half BTC now, wow this has really kept up. Excited to see where tomorrow takes it

I'm a small coiner.

I started with $5 in BTC and was lucky to catch the XRP pump. I have about $40 in BTC available.

Should I dump some of my XRP ant put it into RDD? At the end of the day the most I loose is $5.

If having $1000 in crypto is pennies, I don't even have a word for you. $40? Come on.

Lol this must be the same mob shilling a low coin so they can flip their coins quick. Every few days there is a new coin they pump out three threads in about an hour all on the same shit coin. Red flag this and move on

This. Last night it was obvious when all of a sudden this coin started being mentioned in every thread, and everyone in these threads types like a fucking salesman with a pitch.

Literally 5 sats? If it shits the bed I'm only out $25. If it goes anywhere it's free money.

This is the textbook definition of limited downside potential and huge upside.

if it goes up to .01$ you have 3145$

literally all from Veeky Forums

it's going to dump on all of you

RDD coin got delisted this month from poloniex.
It's not going to moon, stop scamming people.
DGB will moon to 10k this year easily.
Get in.

IDGAF what happens on DDoSiniex. They're a garbage exchange whose only marketable feature is a chat window.

Bout to tip so many camwhores with so much Reddcoin they rethink their life choices.

so what are people going to use this coin with? at least for DGB you can see the potential with gaming stuff

This can be used for whatever the fuck you want. It's a free way to transfer money on social media platforms.

Also, why argue dgb is better? Why not get in both? This thing is so cheap right now that you won't lose anything if it goes nowhere. Also reddcoin has a way better website and devs than dgb, the coin that claimed to have partnered with Minecraft but just made it's own server... Which anybody can do.

Seriously though, a lot of money to be made with dgn right now, but give it a week and a lot of you guys are going to get burned.

Just bough 1 million of these

Looks legit, nice site, decent devs, looks better than 90% of the coins ranked 10-100 in terms of market cap

Anyone can afford 1m of these

If it goes to $0.1 or even $0.01 you'll be laughing

And if it doesn't, you've only lost $100 at worst

To the moon, reddcoin

and what, we all lose $40 hahaha

I'm going all in boys. PREPARE TO FEEL MY PUMP

If you can help a poor guy join the ride I'd be grateful : RbX6P3waEAzGRbz4NqjotdH2aB5Pgi1jjT

You faggots are insane if you want to go with this coin. This is like trying to pump Panda(PND) coin.
I wouldn't bet more than 50$ on this shit and even then kiss goodbye to your fifty dollaridos.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/#markets

I hope anyone considering buying this looks at the order book and says no.

and yet the buys keep coming in. Almost 10K BTC buy ins over the last 12 hours

Well, spunked 0.1 for 2m coins. Wish me luck

> Begging so you can buy a coin that's 5 sats.
Phew lad. Things are rough, eh?

sorry just 10BTC

That's because we're having a wide-range pump on multiple coins: Digibyte, Sia, XtraBytes, etc.

It's a mini bull market coming up this weekend. But there can only be one 10-20x pump&dump coin for a weekend.

That volume accumulation.

crypto neets will rule the new world.

>random complete shitcoin gets shilled
>has 0 potential
>the pajeet shill campaign doubles the price of said shitcoin
>creates posw bag holders

you wanna make some money nigger keep talking about RDD

This coins fucking sick bro even bill gates himself has over 5 trillion in it. It's even gonna partner with microsoft in the future.

As someone who bought XBY & DGB, This has everything it needs to launch to mars.

and wtf this actually has a real use. You know how many faggots tip ppl on reddit? Just use .05 btc and get like 1.5 mil or something

This is how you need to think to drive a lambo.

I'm not gonna rag on this pajeet coin, but just FYI this is just another reincarnation of TrumpCoin, there is money to be made, but it's probably a pump and dump. But hey I almost turned $200 into $2000 with the TrumpCoin pump and dump.

1$ by the end of the year, you heard it here first

poloniex.com/coinRequest

Here is the site to get it relisted on POLO

once you get the ball rolling and us guys cash out who cares, it should be illegal really with numbers we are powerful dont you niggers understand?

I'm looking for $5 actually. They already have a partnership with a bunch of social media platforms. All they need to do is release the payment method.

mfw everyone thinks the more price touches a price area the more supporty it gets, when in actuality the more retest of support == less unfilled orders in that area only reducing the probability of it working out.

mfw you're trading something worth 0.00000005, really dude? get out of the toxic mindset that just because you can load the boat with something stupidly cheap it's a good idea

mfw it's almost always better to trade the bear trap instead of the support because every idiot subscribes to traditional technical analysis support crap and puts their stop loss in a predictable place which is prayed on by institutions all day long

mfw you're planning a trade on something that has moved 0.00000004 in 3 months

mfw there are idiots who touch pump and dumps / crypto coins / binary options

can't upload images for some reason, I meant to post a pic of hank hill being disappointed in all of you idiots

I only put in $40 and the idea of solid. They are currently about to launch the actual platform. I don't think anybody expected it to moon before now since they have just been developing and now they have the big announcement.

In the end, it looks way better than most coins in the top ten and if it doesn't moon like I think I lose pocket chain.

Instead of wasting your time and capital trading trading garbage back and forth between yourself and other like minded people why don't you learn a real market or how to actually trade to produce a nice living in a few years?

I shit post a lot on this board mostly because a lot of the people on here remind me of me like 7 years ago when I had no idea what I was doing trading. But the moment I stopped being a retard, learned my ass off dozens of books on everything from market structure to CAPM all that shit and just stuck with an actual methodology, practiced that strategy with forex tester for thousands of hours I became successful.

Trading isn't about pump and dumps guys, just fucking find something consistent that works and trade it like a machine, it's not about hitting home runs every day its not about bragging to your friends about oh i made x amount of muh crpytos you will make a fucking killing if you can hit 10% a month. And people will kill each other to give you their money to trade. But no one is going to approach you if you're trading garbage and have no real understanding of what you're doing.

So bittrex has 74BTC on buy orders for RDD but 11277107BTC on sell orders. Lol should we be worried

old fags get out pump and dump crypto is the future

Have fun trying attain the skills to produce a consistent income chasing pump and dumps.

Yes. Don't buy this. Nearly 2 billion would need to go into the coin to get it to 10 sat.

>giving a single fuck about long term investing in the biggest pump and dump bull market ever created

check page 69 of the asks page to know why