Blockfolio

Post rate and suggest.

I am thinking of dumping xrp for DGB.

This is mine

What did you buy in at?

No more spoon feeding if you buy scam coins you deserve to be poor

Trips of Truth here. I propose we hold a daily Blockfolio/portfolio thread.

I would buy the XBY dip before yobit comes back up with its wallets. CCEX has it trending back upwards already and it should hit 10 cents later this summer.

other than that, dont sell the ripple until after the lock up happens now that its been confirmed. maybe invest in something safe.

Im also not sure dgb isnt a scam. All the "announcements" for it are just people saying they heard a rumor. they are not working with minecraft, lol, or cs:go. they just sell game cards for those games...
so it seems like its just a ton of bullshit.

Well originally about 1 month ago. 77k, for 70 bucks

Nothing but loses today.

diversify.

Give me money, you shithead.

any suggestions?

Killll me

Xby dgb

Liquidate some ETH when it's back up a bit, for DGB and XBY. Maybe XRP when it chills on the Choo Choo (which may only last but a fortnight).

>posw

No words exist to depict my utter disgust.

I agree, I'm waiting this month to end for ETH to get some news. Then I'll get some DGB and XBY.

Step up the crypto currency game and add me on skype: CryptoAnna

Wish i got more dgb

If you have money you don't need to buy some.

what that guy said.

Maybe pick up some eth.

I just dropped a small amount into rdd since its SUPER cheap and looks pretty good actually.

just be careful of scamcoins.

also dont message this malware bitch. fyi.

So what exactly is this? reading this thread piqued my interest

what is what? blockfolio is just a way to track your current investment in coins.

but the coins are cryptocurrency...?

hopefully that answered your question.

Cashed out my xrp gains and my DGB profit.
Eth took a big-ol shit on my portfolio but $3600 in a day for 2 trades isn't bad.

Somewhat unrelated, but I'm a poor newfag looking to make money

What are some good resources for me to learn more about cryptocurrencies?

Doing it is the only way really. Also read up on what you're putting money into and try and cut through the crap and hype.
If it has no volume, if their website looks like it was made in mspaint, if it's only traded on 1 exchange, then it's probably dogshit worthless.

You guys just memed me into le reddit coin

r u me

>he can't tell the difference between legitimate Veeky Forums suggestions and pajeet shilling

you bought bitbean too, didn't you

ETH has some big announcements coming this week...I put almost all of my alts into it. Plus it's down right now, which makes no sense so it's even cheaper

Got curb stomped the last couple days losing discipline and being dumb, down about $5k, but like where I am now. Can react to just about anything and if/when a bull market hits, I'll kill it. I'd like to dump a little LTC and put it into BTC, but not a big deal. I'll wait for the inevitable irrational LTC pump.

>LTC
dead coin

stupid question, but where do i find my number to put in my bought coins at specific levels?

halp

u dont want that Lambo do you?

Ltc pump soon bro, lots of things in the pipeline.

Cracked $40k today for a moment.
Feels good man.