Dead servers dead threads edition
>wpsg guilds
Wrath of the Lich King
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - 2x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread >

Attached: wow feels.jpg (1455x1053, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/261324877
youtube.com/watch?v=L4JS7OhQ34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get why all the oldfag nihilum players are passive agressively at each others throats all the time. Are they just meming?

F

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

Felmyst

elysium is fun

Attached: elysiumfunserver.jpg (1920x1080, 777K)

I know im crying in the rain here but i swear the numbers on gummies are wrong. random ranged mobs have 38% physical damage reduction. caster mob has 28%

Found one spot with 1 type of demon that only had like 18%. i felt really strong. Felt like what i remembered tbc was like. but i dont know for sure.

>Be alone in the general
>Just moments later some 16-18 year old trannytwinklet comes to the scene
>Posts anime as a greeting and proceeds to shitpost about trannies and e-celebs
>Shits the board up all day clearly in agony with the shitty pokerface on
>Migrates from one containment general to the other in-between a few months like the place is some kind of an amusement park,always 10-30 unique IDs and 200-300 shitposts about trannies and e-celebs
>My patience has run out.rar
> Ask "are you sure you're supposed to be here?"
>Trannytwinklet looks at me confused and begins stuttering "h-how come..?"
>"What!?"
>i-...i h-how come...?"
>"WHAT!?"
>Remove his trannyposts and showcase what a major case of cancer he and his discordclique are
>"I ASKED WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
>Leaves with piss and cumstains in pants to the next contaiment general
>Everything_went_better_than_expected
>Haven't seen trannytwinklet since containment general was established again
>Wpsg culture saved
Yeah well does other people have similar experiences? Still feels fucking ebin,i can only imagine how the kid sticks carrots up his ass in mothers basement and cries himself to sleep for being a trannytwinklet virgin.

Attached: twinklets blown the fuck out.jpg (720x540, 47K)

Hades gotta be the most stable private server ive played so far.I play there for more than a month now and ive witnessed only 1 crash for all that time.Didnt expect that from a fuckin Cata server, thought everything will be ultra broken

gummys gotta be the most stable private server ive played so far.I play there for more than a month now and ive witnessed only 1 crash for all that time.Didnt expect that from a fuckin tbc server, thought everything will be ultra broken

Attached: 1502504868741.jpg (600x654, 150K)

autism

>100 players is totally blizzlike and actually how it was in vanilla
>cmon man it's comfy!

Attached: 1515796664022.png (457x500, 59K)

is mop good when are we going tauri wow

We are waiting for Sunwell (Really the Theatre of Dreams staff) to release their MoP server.

Attached: 1517529577515.png (676x581, 359K)

>is mop good
quite literally the best expansion after vanilla

MOP is good if you like MOP, if you don't like everything but endgame PVE and PVP being completely broken then you won't like MOP

Attached: ripraidthree.png (920x654, 308K)

what a fucking benedict arnold

>We are waiting for Sunwell (Really the Theatre of Dreams staff) to release their MoP server.
is this actually happening?or is it going to be in like 2 years?

I'd guess it's not anytime soon.

new alex video when

Hes serving life for slander against blizzard didn't you know?

wait what?
when did he slander them?

Yea they are going to neuter him and make him a pleasuredoll.

so he didn't slander them and this is all fan fiction
nice

No i'ts legit this is what alex most trusted 16yo orbiters told me. Don't you trust them or him?
Shame on you. Do you doubt their knowledge about legislation and legal procedure?
In fact off camera alex has been moonlighting as mark kerns concubine every night.

>unironically posting classic wow ecelebs in wpsg
reddit really hit this place fast and hard

What server should I play on if I want vanilla

wait for p2w kronos3 with shit pathing/scripting?

or wait for chinkshope fresh in june???

I'm not advocating for kronos but i would never play on Elysium or LH ever again

People's Republic of Light's Hope tbhwyf

Why

I too would like to know why

I stopped playing LH when Sunwell Angrathar opened, haven't gone back since; what (else) happened?

Elysium staff is corrupt, white kidney is corrupt.

all servers are corrupt user

why should i trust some europoor p2w faggots over the devil i know

okay, now where's the proof?

Attached: 1507000695744.png (715x579, 53K)

Elysium/LH had a huge spoofing/gold-selling scandal involving several devs and GMs, who were all let go, but still you have to think it could happen again.

so you're just speculating on suppositions, got it.

I really wish they would say something about classic. I want to play vanilla properly and not some private server

it's ready when it's ready™ Soon™. what else are they supposed to say?

No chink VPN ban and that whole root access scandal. Only retards think that LH is not corrupt.

K3 hype

b-but how are we supposed to argue all day about mechanics if we don't know what changes they're going to make yet! how is blizzard, a company that's been around for decades, going to cope without our expert feedback to rely on???
I hope they announce nothing except the release date a week before it comes out.

lmao nobody is going to play K3 now that Alex BTFO'd it.

Link

I'm playing on warmane and having fun while you guys shitpost and wait for servers that will never come. How's it going?

Attached: xndxav45rlm01.png (1341x187, 39K)

>/wpsg/ dies
>gummy is a nearly dead fucking cripple
hmm...

>I have never recommended this server the last 3 years and never will
vimeo.com/261324877
FRESH content from /ourguy/!!!

Daily reminder gummy is comfy

lad u and the 20 other same fags are the only ones playing kronos

What vanilla servers are currently active? I want to try getting pre-raid bis gear to get ready for classic wow, not bothered about the raiding guilds since i dont have the time

lightshope and kronos

LH is active or you can wait for K3 that opens soon.

Thanks, i'm on kronos now but probably won't sink time into it until K3 since its this month.
Forgot how fun a priest would be to level

>playing bugged to the max shit mangos servers with Classic right around the corner
lol?

should i level a druid or a paladin in TBC?

Druid for bullshit flight form.

Warrior

Why play on a private server?

Attached: Snapchat-316111815.jpg (1440x2960, 830K)

Even the shittiest private is better than nu(male)wow

yes

>late 2019 at earliest
>"right around the corner"

um?

third worlders and children who refuse to pay blizzard mostly can't wait for classic wow.

>still no new Alex video
feels bad man

I hope ourguy is doing okay...

Would be funny if Alex disappeared for a few months and then came back looking all homeless and shit saying blizzard tried to assassinate him.

so same as usual?

that unironically happened with elysium the russians tried to silence him they doxxed him even when he was telling everyone they were corrupt months in advance.

Not quite, he doxxed himself. He filmed a video where he and some friends walked from casa de alex to a local restaurant so any one with access to google maps could easily know his address.

Pottu is the only legit guy in pirate server scene.

is /ourguy/ potty going to be GM on K3?

Attached: pottu.png (1063x892, 100K)

I thought he lost his job after public feedback for him was so negative.

Attached: the fat conductor laughs.png (741x542, 46K)

based

Attached: you can (not) play.png (739x765, 60K)

>I thought he lost his job after public feedback for him was so negative.
Why would public feedback matter?
With very very few exceptions, everyone involved, currently or previously, are the same as pottu: essentially there to cheat for their guilds.
There is a certain type of person who actively seeks these types of positions on private servers, and it has nothing to do with loving the video game.
The other reason is money but more commonly its just so people can cheat.

Kronos 3 can't come soon enough.

Gummy is completely dead.

>please don't play on gummy i-it's dead

The superior man does not,even for the space of a single meal,act contrary to virtue. In moments of haste,he cleaves to it. In seasons of danger,he cleaves to it.
Look at the means which a man employs,consider his motives,observe his pleasures. A man simply cannot conceal himself.
To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness
To see what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice.

Attached: confuciusoleg43455.jpg (183x275, 11K)

You tell me. Not a single person looking for dungeons at 8pm in EU.

Dead.

t. level 15 player

why did gummys fail so dramtically?
when felmyst was going to launch there was loads of hype
now no one is playing and i cant be asked to level to fucking 1-70 solo on a dead server

Attached: 1520913160031.jpg (512x512, 118K)

because the cripple narcissist has no self-awareness, the only purpose for his server is to impress his GRIZZLY friends.

Gummycraft failed because Gummy faked getting a DCMA hours after launch, only to backpedal and claim he never expected the server to blow up and get such a huge population (even though his YouTube videos, which he deleted, showed how much hype was going into Burning Crusade) and that it "couldn't handle the stress". There's absolutely no reason to trust him; Felmyst was his third strike, as he had previously pulled the plug unceremoniously on two previous projects before killing Gummycraft at launch.

>this server doesn't have 5k people it's so dead omg :(
nostalrius syndrome

Attached: cumcum.jpg (365x512, 36K)

Attached: gumdum.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
a man who has commited a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake.
Never give a sword to a man who can't dance.
Study the past ,if you would divine the future.
Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
An oppressive government is more to be feared than a tiger.

Attached: confuciusoleg54545.jpg (276x183, 13K)

Horde or Alliance on K3?

I want to play shaman but paladins get free mounts.

Warrior

>K3

lol

Horde. No degenerates.

Attached: gr2.jpg (460x460, 26K)

We're going Horde specifically because we're sick and tired of trannies ERPing. I know they'll somehow find a way to get their rocks off, but we sure as hell aren't going to make it easy for them once they become craven for attention. We also have a thread up, migrate there.

Attached: cummies.jpg (276x183, 21K)

The trannies are going horde though. You wanna play with those degenerates? You're probably one of those people constantly crying about them but in reality you're super tsun for them.
Alliance is the faction for men on k3.

This is the worst attempt at reverse-psychology I have ever seen. Did you completely miss the part where I said that they were going to roll on K3 anyways, once they become desperate? They will either have to roll Horde and play a non-tranny faction, which hurts their ERP, or they will roll Alliance anyways and be by themselves, in which case they're better off on their Discord and on Gummy's for their circlejerk.

Rolling Horde is the ultimate winning move.

The absolute madman actually called mandate out.
youtube.com/watch?v=L4JS7OhQ34s

trannies btfo.

Reverse psychology? Jesus christ what's wrong with you? All I'm doing is stating the facts. We know the GM already, we decided on horde already. Stay mad and see you hordeside, sweetie :) stay obsessed!

@209268353
I can't wait to see you all quit because you don't have paladin spells to carry you, the XP rate is actually Blizzlike, and most importantly everyone hates you and won't let any of you join the real guild or the Discord and will automatically put you all under Ignore.