/DGB/ General

SELL!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

already did. I am convinced this is a sham coin.

I bought the dip and now own 750k dgb

me too, I was actually against buying it for quite some time. Saw it starting to climb again at 250sats and bought about 250k and sold at 380sats

>the dip

the dip has just begun friendo... and it's more of a continuous downward spiral

Fine by me I don't have anything to lose.

Good. All you weak handed baka need to get the fuck out and ride some shit coin.

DGB is heading towards $1. She doesn't deserve you literal gold digging whores who only bat an eye after it moons a little.

Dumb anime poster, I'll buy YOU and add you to my useless otaku collection.

Lol $1 try $3.

rem is best girl......
but seriously are anime girls gonna be a thing on Veeky Forums and waifus

Just like posw, right?

>not moving to plebbitcoin

move to another rocket before yours crashes senpai

I wasn't dumb enough to invest in posw

S E L L
E
L
L

>baka

DONT SELL!
BUY THE DIP!

So this must be that denial phase.

This kind of delusion happens with every fucking COIN on here. Posw, xby, xrp, and dgb. Everyone is stuck in denial as they watch their COIN dump.

>NOT HOLDING TILL YOU EITHER WIN BIG R LOSE IT ALL
get out normie
we can just kill ourselfs if we fail we dont have any reason otherwise

I mean its not really dumping though

You idiot, it already was up 250% today. That is winning big. You're blinded by your greed

did someone say... posw...

>Coin penetrating mult-billion dollar niche
>"S-Sell it, it's crashing!"
T. People who lose money so others can ride to lamboland
This man knows what he's talking about, I think I'll hold on to my 1.2b stake.

Make 4 CHAN weeb again!

Fuck all the reddit pepe posters

>posting nep nep while bashing DGB
You are scum. NEP would never abandom DGB you fucking piece of shit.

>$3
That would require DGB to have a market cap of Ripple and Etherum combine....

Lets do it!

Winning big is cashing out with six figures.

K-kay....

To any sane people in this thread, what's a good reentry point?

DGB has 8 billion total coins
POSW 70 million

anyone that can't see how $1+ is obvious for POSW has bricks for brains.

IT'S OGRE

^this

Recently, these baka are trying to compare DGB to PoSW. This is fucking retarded on so many levels. But i guess i have to explain it:

First, DGB has been around since 2014, and was created in 2012. That is a whole four years before PoSW was created. Yes. A whole 4 years (The FUDtards have a hard time comprehending time). And heres another shock for you FUDders, DGB has an actual known creator! twitter.com/DigiByteCoin . I know you fudders jerk off to the thought of us being a scam, but were not, okay?

2nd, DGB platforms and PoSW platforms are completely different. You see, PoSW main goal is about getting more people to use their exchange. DGB's goal is nothing like that! Were aiming towards being a multi billion dollar business currency exchange, faster transitioning time, and the head of products such as Digusign

I know you fudders feel smart by saying, "DEEGEEBAITS AND PIECE OF SHIT COIN HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF INVESTORS :D!!! THEY MUST BE SCAMS!!!" But, the truth is, you shouldn't be posting on the internet without your mommy's permission, and should please leave.

IF DGP MANAGES TO SURPASS ETH'S VOL ONCE EUROFAGS WAKE UP

TO THE MOON

I didn't compare DGB to POSW because I was implying they were similar in use. I compared them because they're similar in relentless shilling while the dump is occurring and the "$1 soon!" posts

Thats literally every single coin in existence. Even BTC and ETH.

Is this your first week browsing Veeky Forums?

I just lost $500 after buying in. Fuck you all and go fuck yourselves.

WE BACK NIGGAS

hope yall didn't get gassed

I'm trying to save people from buying bags

I bet you sold, imbecile! You'd of been thanking us soon enough.

what's a bag?

Lmao I fucking hate that pic but I can't help laughing at it.

Don't get the lingo. What do you mean?

Again. You know nothing about crypto. You probably dont remember how in March, everyone was telling people to buy ETH when it dropped, only for it to moon a week later. Its called buying the dip. It works for real coins that arent scams.

Youve been here for 2 weeks tops, to when PoSW was being shilled, and now look at DGB, and saying, "DOSE TWO COIN ROSE! IT MUST BEE DEEGEEBEE PAMP AND DAMP :D"

Again, dont post without your mommy in the room, jealous nocoiner.

No need to be so rude, user.

Fuck wishing i didn't sell yesterday, but i guess it'll dip again before it goes up

sold the 20k I had for 266 sats, bought in at 114 sats.... now just gonna wait till it dips again to rebuy.

bag holders are people who lost money on the Coin. I am a first time bag holder over DGB. Ive been doing this for a month though so I think that's pretty decent and I only went $200 on it. I made about a grand in ripple today. so...meh. also if you don't understand their lingo look it up on urban dictionary....these guys are smart but brutal