Is Veeky Forums just /pol/-lite?

Is Veeky Forums just /pol/-lite?

Kind of disappointing tbqh.

Veeky Forums is /pol/ with dates and Jesus

Perhaps a site called reddit would be more suitable to your tastes.

Somewhat, but between all of the shitposting there is some actual learning to be had. /pol/ and the actual Veeky Forumstorians are constantly in conflict.

This should be our banner.

it's /pol/ without ID's

I am suprised more people aren't falseflagging to make certain nations look retarded like that one certain melbournefag.

This

Veeky Forums was a mistake

there are lots of interesting threads on Veeky Forums at the mo, search the catalog a little

I hate this screencap. For its speed Veeky Forums is no better than or worse than other topical board on Veeky Forums.

If you study history and the humanities to enough depth you will inevitably reach the inescapable conclusion that /pol/ is right.

Not really? An understanding of history reveals how futile and shallow nationalist bickering is.

This as fuck, user.

/pol/posting is against the rules but if you morons don't hit the report button, the mods will never know or care. Instead, you cretins just spam HURR GO BAK 2 POOL FAGIT, bumping shitthreads and feeding trolls while you complain endlessly that the board is nothing but retarded faggots complaining about /pol/turds.

tl;dr- I hate every single one of you.

Veeky Forums is a shithole and exactly what moot predicted it would be. The best threads on Veeky Forums are threads which are actually more related to other boards, e.g. imagedumps of historical weaponry that could as well be posted on Veeky Forums or /k/.

No. History proves that nationalists get destroyed by technocrats every time they come to blows. Whining about degeneracy and purity while your enemies develop better tactics and technology will get you smashed.

It happened to the the French in 1871, the Russians in 1894, the Turks in 1918, the White Army in 1922, and the Germans in 1945.

Yet you're here. Most threads are bad but when they're good they're really good. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Why did we not do this?

Veeky Forums is an unholy mix on /pol/, /tv/, and Veeky Forums

This.

I really don't know what the fuck you people are complaining about. Yes, the /pol/ and /leftypol/ threads are annoying, but there's PLENTY of relevant threads posted here every day, with about the same proportion of quality posts :: dumbfuckery as on any other niche board: Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /a/, /k/, /out/, /g/, /trv/ ... they're not substantially better or worse than this board. And they're all (including Veeky Forums) a damn sight better than /mu/, Veeky Forums, and /pol/.

Numbers and strategy won ww2, not technology