/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging. Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history 23rd of March
1801 – Tsar Paul I of Russia is struck with a sword, then strangled, and finally trampled to death inside his bedroom at St. Michael's Castle.
1848 – Scottish settlers on the John Wickliffe, captained by William Cargill, arrived at what is now Port Chalmers in the Otago Region of New Zealand.
1862 – The First Battle of Kernstown, Virginia, marks the start of Stonewall Jackson's Valley Campaign. Although a Confederate defeat, the engagement distracts Federal efforts to capture Richmond.
1908 – American diplomat Durham Stevens, an employee of Japan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, was assassinated in San Francisco by two Korean American immigrants unhappy with his recent support of the increasing Japanese presence in Korea.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
EU4 Rule Britannia is out.

CK2 DD 19/03
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/551

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.33 - 20/02/2018
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2 - 14/12/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Music Mod
pastebin.com/UxQnvV3Y

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Attached: 1521674785261.jpg (2000x3525, 2.58M)

1st for the Eternal Anglo

Attached: God+save+our+gracious+meme+71_effe9f_6023739.jpg (900x450, 66K)

Awawawa~~

Look at that wonderful Commonwealth and Russia border. I cant wait for the AI to fuck it up somehow.

Attached: 20180323025503_1.jpg (1440x900, 371K)

I wonder if I'm richer than Ming?

Attached: 20180323030216_1.jpg (1440x900, 400K)

>1801 – Tsar Paul I of Russia is struck with a sword, then strangled, and finally trampled to death inside his bedroom at St. Michael's Castle.
What the FUCK was their problem?

didnt suck noble dicks enough

>1801
That can't be right, surely? That's the sort of thing that would barely happen in medieval times in Europe.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK I DIDNT EVEN HAVE A ROYAL MARRIAGE WITH THEM

Attached: 20180323031049_1.jpg (1440x900, 331K)

The war has just started and I have already lost a blasted battle. I thought dispture there sligh advantage the river would be enough to make us win the day but I was mistaking sadly. That would have costed us the war if our steward and allies did not arrive in time. I also took a loan and bought the finest mercenaries Irish coin can afford and we demolished their army. Now its time to shatter their army and take our holdings back and theirs before the mercenaries turn on us.

Attached: aar 4.png (1918x1068, 3.03M)

*infects your bloodline*

Huzzah! Blessings of St. Patrick are with us we have wiped out the enemies army and are sieging down their capital. Our good allys will be heavily rewarded this day as well!

Attached: AAR 5 Victory.png (1652x1082, 3.14M)

Looks like China is super interesting

Attached: 20180323031652_1.jpg (1440x900, 270K)

Ok what is with HiP? I win a war but it wont fulfill the ambition? something happend with the Iberia game. I thought it was because I had lost content on but no its just bugged. Not a big deal but still.

Hey, I'm Sigurd and uh welcome to norse jackass. Odin save us

Attached: Yo boy Sigurd the nerd.jpg (3840x2160, 2.4M)

Okay what the fuck, some random scottish lord asked me for a non aggression pact while I was in the middle of stomping some fellow heathen teeth into the dirt.

Why?

Attached: Who the fuck are you.jpg (3840x2160, 2.85M)

Talex is unconstitutional

>3840x2160

The gods demand huge ass screens

Attached: 1504151838565.jpg (438x425, 57K)

protip: make marshal and court priest greedy so you can actually get some cash to create sweden
do not under any circumstance have a second son, divorce your wife IMMEDIATELY and marry some 50 year old crone
because RNG lol

What? my beloved wife? madness spoken from the mouth of loki himself. But I will take the rest into consideration

How does germanize cities names decision works? Are dynamic province names disabled in MEIOU?
Are those names for change stored in decision file or in provincenames folder?

OH YEAH TIME TO CONQUER! PRAISE BE THE ALL FATHER MY SKALDS HAVE TONGUES OF SILVER

Attached: DID SOMEONE SAY RAPE.jpg (3840x2160, 3.29M)

With no found voctory over the king of Tara, a new thread seems to be forming. Vassals. These vassals constitily annoy me over the most petty of things. Why am I not on the council? Why this why that why are you so lazy why are you always angry? Its becuase you vassals annoy me dam it. I am going to relex and enjoy my new kingdom for a bit.

Going to stop posting for a bit until I figure out what is causing all these bugs. If its a bad install or mods. Plus am I bit tired

Attached: AAR 6.png (1898x1048, 3.26M)

WHO SAYS YOU NEED A LARGER FORCE TO WIN IN WAR! ODIN HERE MY DEEDS!

Attached: ODIN! HERE MY NAME.jpg (3840x2160, 2.84M)

you write like a nigger

I may be playing piss drunk

you probably are american too

This is gay, please stop it.

white men

Sorry for the few typos I started to get really sleepy and tired which is why I stoped. Ill double check my AAR posts fmore often.

>newfags tripping over the new decision trees to Angevin up
>they aren't howling at Paradox for not making a fucking union tag for Angevin STILL
>they don't realize an Angevin union of one tag/path or another has been a staple feature of EU mods for literally years, into EUIII times
>don't realize a CK2 mod has had the Union for years, complete with hybrid culture, and multiple scenarios highlighting the risk/reward of playing such a union

I wish I too could be easily amused by whatever excuses there are for Paradox DLC now. Must feel nice.

Attached: Divergances - DUA freecry.jpg (1680x1050, 478K)

The Angevin union is a terrible meme.

>What? my beloved wife? madness spoken from the mouth of loki himself.
Enjoy your realm split on succession lol.

Thank d*g that Talex got kicked out.

Hopefully we can get Rangerage back

Does odin usually show up to give out so much gold? in like a few months I'll have enough to form sweden! didn't even need to put a jew on my council for that. Thanks all farther.

Don't worry she just had a daughter, if she has a son then I'll admit you were right and go fuck myself

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3840x2160, 3.03M)

no

Any tips for someone new to CK2 and grand strategy as a whole?

>that last option
What fucking Medieval ruler would do that?

>>don't realize a CK2 mod has had the Union for years, complete with hybrid culture, and multiple scenarios highlighting the risk/reward of playing such a union
Link me m8

I can't see it, what does it say?

Use steam underground when I want to torrent paradox DLC but I did not want to re-downloaded every dlc again when I just want the newest one so I used some other torrent and now when I go play online it lists the servers as codex and I cant join my steam friends for online. Do I have to re install everything again or did I miss a step?

>steam friends

poopoo

We're going to make it bros

Attached: 1513866298171.jpg (1920x1080, 755K)

Reprimand your men for believing in the Gods.

>Enclave mod (no more tiny land island border gore)
>Eugenics
>GIS (Generational inbreeding)
>Frontline combat mod I forgot the name
>Unique buildings (adds historical buildings like the wall of thedozian and the like)
>Fixed Smith prices (fuck paying 30k for a sword)
What are these, what do they do specifically and where can I find them? I rarely hear of good submods for HIP.

I don't care about any of your anime bullshit, I mean what does the event say?

warning of those mods is cuasing some sort of glitch that makes that aaranon not able to get the rewards of winning a war ambition and being able to set late administrative.

>enclave
You know how sometimes france will own little land inside say spain? that mods stops that
>euginics
makes inherting traits easier
>GIS
makes inbreeding more of a thing thats the skinny

You can find all these mods other then GIS on steam and for GIS you need to use the forum.

Attached: What the event says.jpg (961x81, 24K)

Any examples in history or any video games of this concept being used in a flag?

Attached: SAINT MICHEAL.jpg (575x674, 141K)

muscovy

England and Genoa, in the broadest sense.

Always defend. Use the character finder to find 20+ commanders with cool traits. Never angry your vassals too much. Don't forget to designate someone content as a regent, else they might try to kill you.

Aren't these depictions of Saint George?
The image says saint Michael, also know as archangel Michael.

Why'd Michael steal George's flag?

>multiplayer balancing
>pondering to reddit world conquest tards
>muslim shit taqiya gobbling and imaginary >history dick sucking
>women in history memeing

See you goys, I am done with Paracucks and their games and this paracuck cocksucking general.

In CK2, if I want to increase plot power to kill a noble imprisoned outside their home, do I send my spymaster to build a spy network on their home province or the location of their prison?

@...
No one asked you a goddam thing

Eat shit cancerous corporat tool.

shoo shoo attention whore

prison

Please don't leave the general won't be the same without you

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* o3o

*sniffs the air*
smells kinda... trashy in here me thinks

I have unironically masturbated to this pasta

Watch for the elective monarchy to go away and claim their throne asap. I've had this happen multiple times. Once as fucking Wallachia. Easiest PU in the game.

I unironically hope I get banned for it so I can fucking study already

Attached: eu4_57.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Hi

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERDS NIGGGERS

why was this deleted?

I'm not sure really, anyone else know?

yeah

Oh.

yes

Attached: eu4_61.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

wanna tell me then fuckface?
HUH? I'M ASKING YOU A QUESTION PAL

not him but.....i think...... ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOS

*walks away*

literally all me

Can someone dumb this down for me

what does this mean?

Attached: Sw.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop yelling. Many people are trying to sleep

why am I not banned reee

Attached: eu4_62.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

France's capital has to be controlled by you or one of your subjects

*screams in ur FUKKEN(yeah that's right I said fukken I'm a big boy now mom shut up ok!?!) FACE

Mods are asleep

Ok now that was just impolite

what're you gonna do about it NERD
*gives you a swirlie*

real newippy hours...........

As in occupy?

little do you know I have a humiliation fetish....

Post good mods for HoI4 right fucking now, don't make me ask this question constantly.

>tfw forgot Drilling and Army Professionalism were even features
Huh, this would've made my Poland game slightly easier. Those Castilians are fucked

Attached: 1506749699539.jpg (1920x1080, 750K)

*doesn't post anything*

eu4 is just bloat at this point, so many fucking meaningless numbers
there are no good hoi4 mods because the game is shit

It would have to be, otherwise it would be impossible.
Seeing how you aren't the one occupying their capital, it seems you've been cucked out of completing the mission in this war

Traps of Iron is the only good one

yeah gotta wait 9 years
thanks la

Yeah if he isn't allied with Austria he can't complete the misssion

Not just that, Austria would also have to be his vassal.
It's either controlled by England, or controlled by a subject of England that England is also allied with