Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Attached: DXxZrNcVAAATHJX.jpg orig.jpg (1300x810, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuPaqaJpq30
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUxpxn4a-Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=BHZxQYpVhyc
pastebin.com/dKL127q6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The greatest fighting game character of all time.

Attached: 3675257.jpg (820x1000, 100K)

Why does earning FM have to be so fucking bullshit now

thats not character_name

does sonicfox always need to come up with excuses for why he lost? like dude you're already one of the best ever we know, everyone loses sometimes though.

Falke soon bros...

uh oh i lost because uh i picked a game that is not dead

Are NRSCucks the biggest laughingstocks in the the entire FGC?

Attached: 1470062769109.png (523x509, 137K)

*Achieves yomi*

youtube.com/watch?v=FuPaqaJpq30

Attached: 1500256853872.jpg (1252x1239, 380K)

I bet even smash anons are making fun of them

natty?

Yes.

Yes the only thing they have are sales figures. Nobody plays their trash after 2 weeks

He lost to wakeup DP though

Yes, but only because of jealousy. Not a single time has anyone actually successfully argued against the NRS guys in here, partly because jivecucks mothers wont let them play MK due to the violence and thus they flip out trying to pretend like they hate the games anyway

reminds me of one game cant remember its name

>I couldnt give a less of a fuck what other games do
>go play the other games then
Stopped reading right there. Yes, I knew this on principle of you being an NRSCuck. You say that the tutorial will help new players learn fighting games, but you just meant NRS fighting games. Thank you for admitting this for me. This is exactly what I was fishing for all this time. We're done here. Thank you very much, et cetera.

Attached: Ken_Masters_(SSF2TR).png (486x500, 289K)

wow just like dooberz

Should I get the 30th collection on steam or PS4? Which will have the most players?

Same with Ibuki, they gave those two characters a VT2 that does the exact same thing the VT1 does, but with a different flavor.

Ibuki:
>VT1 is 3 bars, a bomb with two uses, you use it for a 50/50
>VT2 is 2 bars, a shuriken with one use on activation that comes and goes back for a 50/50 during the trip back

Mika:
>VT1 is 2 bars, one use Nadeshiko comes either immediately or delayed for a 50/50 mix-up
>VT2 is 3 bars, two uses Nadeshiko comes and hits once with the chair and then throws the chair for a 50/50

I think it would be OK if for both characters the second use of their 3 bars v-trigger wasn't so hard to set-up without being minus as fuck. But when they are essentially the same function and both characters really only need for one v-trigger mix-up to land for them to either win or be in a really good position to win, I can see why most people will simply pick the 2 bar one.

they make more money than majority of the FGC so not really

But Dogura and Kazunoko are anime pros.

Pretty much proves the Ken-poster is an ArcSoy. No one has this much hate for NRS than ArcSissies and other anime lurches.

Plenty of people would have "successfully argued" with him, but as soon as you reply to him he retorts with one of his epic pics because he's not here to actually discuss.

You can't debate with mentally ill people. They have their "minds" made up already.

>You say that the tutorial will help new players learn fighting games, but you just meant NRS fighting games.

Are you fucking retarded? So teaching about
>combo strategy (combo starters and enders)
>safe vs unsafe attacks (unsafe attacks, safe attacks, punishing, hit confirming)
>knockdown/wakeup
>zoning/fighting zoners
>pressure (block pressure, hit pressure, pressure defense, pressure sequences)
>neutral (grounded neutral, anti-air, anti-air combos)
>meter management

has nothing to do with anything but NRS games? Are you genuinely retarded? All of these concepts dont apply because "muh string" instead of "muh link"? Fuck off autist

This shit feels so fake too.
Its almost like they told GO1 to make it closer this time, because most of his loses were due to him not reacting at all, as if he had let go of his controller, and then there this whole SonicFox pad thing, as if it was to set up some storyline. "SonicFox COULD have won this time but he didn't because of his controller! He will get him next time for sure!".

Well I'm fucking done with this manufactured rivalry.

Did you uh.... miss the massive rivalry between Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat in the 90s? We had commercials like this youtube.com/watch?v=ZUxpxn4a-Yk

nrs user is so toxic . . .

Who cares about money? Smash and LoL make more money than every fighting game, but do you see us respecting them?

>jive players chat

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-23-08-54-42.png (1200x1834, 1.5M)

>eu-fgg

they should just abandon the pretense of reality and do a full on wrestling feud with run-ins and shit

What do you mean? I only saw him say cuck and faggot a few times

>reading twitch chat

it shows up on stream

Kazunoko had to play for years and lose to random Canadians to get good at SF.

Dogura has been playing outside of GG since the 00's

What is he here for? What is his end goal? What does he want from us?

For some reason, Ibuki's freaky smile during her win animation looks more like a normal human being smiling with the crossover costume, is it the headgear casting some shadows on her face that makes this shit looks better, maybe?

Toffee beat Kazunoko? Sad.

toffee is a 16'er

Now you remember what Alex trailer was shown 2 days after NCR.

I thought she played a ton of fightcade and GGPO

Just (You)s probably.

The thing about Mika is that she rarely uses her V-Skill as anything more than a super situational armor/bait. So the only way she builds V-Meter is by getting hit. A 3 bar VT for that character isn't practical unless it's godlike.

She used to play Rolento in USFIV, but was completely irrelevant.
No. That's just a meme. She had like 10 hours in Vsav and only bothered getting Dyne banned because Fatfeels lured her back in to pretending to care about that game because he hurt a transsexual's feelings. You can look up someone's fightcade hours, by the way.

Attached: 1519843368893.jpg (709x1024, 179K)

Honestly from the stupid shit said here I'm pretty sure 80% of you don't actually play fighting games, my cfn is Melty_Brick by the way

post 30 seconds of you playing smash

>look it up
Dyne died for THIS?

Attached: hours.jpg (1368x903, 155K)

does anyone still play SFV ranked -_-?

Oh no, I play fighting games, bruv. I'm just not every good at them

Bardock gameplay:
>SPINNING MIXER
>SPINNING MIXER
>SPINNING MIXER
Nice character.

>hosting tournaments for a game you haven't even cracked 10 hours in
Why are kids so overly-enthusiastic?

Attached: 1470620344385.png (617x477, 57K)

reminder there are more rashids in dooberz than mvci

remember when Justin Wong said he'd win the first DBFZ major free?

Did he really?

He's so cute.

twitch.tv
/videos/241885720?t=01h26m31s

how do I get into tekken?

IS THIS A MOTHER FUCKING RASHID REFERENCE?!
1 more reason to hate that game

I don't remember Bardock ever doing a move where he propels himself forward while spinning his arms like an helicopter, where did they get that move from anyway?

Learn movement and pick a top tier

Attached: 1517130626876.png (800x1250, 167K)

he did. I don't have the clip though. funny how he's turned into a ghost since launch.

What function does Akuma's Sekseiken serve, combo wise?

desu me too, i just saw on HiShillTH twitter about it.

goku does it in dragonball at some point iirc

Imagine if Street Fighter still use sprites
youtube.com/watch?v=BHZxQYpVhyc

Attached: 20171298redken.gif (220x169, 183K)

I legit hate hifight

Why?

Why user?

Sonic Fox is someone who's simply not used to losing. He dropped Jive in a month because he consistently drowned in pools and played a shitty character like FANG, instead of taking the time to improve his strategy and using someone like Cammy or Akuma that suits his fraudulent rushdown style. He simply gives up at the first sign of serious resistance, and if he can't make top 8 by doing basically nothing, then he's not interested in sticking with the game.

Plus there's the fact he CONSTANTLY talks trash and this salty runback was probably his idea to begin with.

She had nothing to do with Dyne getting temporarily banned

What is there to like about him? He's a Megaweeb Capcuck. I'm halfway convinced that he's the autistic Ken Avatarfag that has been popping up on here.

FANG is definitely Sonicfox's type of character. Single-player flowchart rushdown that no one knows the matchup for. Fraudulent and oppressive unless you take the time to really learn the matchup, which no one does.

>keepout and spacing

Attached: asukong.jpg (634x717, 251K)

Is Dyne the same Dyne from the Fightcade discord? Because he seems helpful and kind in there.

Does he even express opinions? He's just a content aggregator account, yeah?

he is but he offended a girl so he's the worst person now

Sometimes I accidently Sekia Kuretsuha when I try to Goshoryuken EX. Should I holding forward a little longer to avoid this?

Fatfeels told her about it since she has 2k twitter followers in order to make the story blow up and spill over into communites besides the relatively small Vsav one. I'm convinced that him and her got a lot more people looking into the story that would not have otherwise seen it, which is why MikeZ had to "set an example" with the Vsav community finally being in the public eye for once.

Grapplers are the only single player characters in SFV

>girl

He was unbanned from the discord by the time that even happened.

Why did Fatfeels do this? I though he just hated Capcom fighters.

Yes. He said "bro" to a tranny, which landed him in deep shit.

>goku yellow
>goku blue
>goku evil
>goku son
>goku dad

Attached: 1503937438065.png (665x800, 54K)

>Leaves out the part where he basically said he wants a tranny Holocaust

I'm sure that was just an honest mistake on your part.

Why are Demon Flip and Hooligan considered "honest"?

Well i dont like him much too, but i subscribed to him.
>be hifight capcom shill
>post every sneeze of capcom (mvci too)pros with words like "WOW THIS SNEZE :O :O :O"
>for some reason you begin to post DBFZ stuff
>with attitude like "here look at this"
>it's actually really cool stuff
>post some shit and then delete it

Fatfeels has a hate boner for dyne cuz he bopped him in HftF or something

Will we see a new reveal here? I'm not satisfied with just Geralt after we got Ivy and Zasmassol last month

Attached: 1521263157326.jpg (960x633, 107K)

Perhaps my memory is failing me, but I recall him still being from the discord at that time Mike Z made that announcement unless Rotanibor suddenly lightened up around that time.
Dyne beat him in Super Turbo or something and it made him angry enough to seek revenge. Also, Fatfeels plays Jojo and SFV.

1 tranny in 2 kills himself

>w-why won't he post about DBZ bros?!?!
Maybe he doesn't like it or care about it?

Go find a DBZ twitter account if you care that much.

Literally not what happened

pastebin.com/dKL127q6

We may get a character that was absent in SCV. Maybe Cervantes.

You dumb fuck, he post about dbfz.

That's not what he said at all, Zeipher. I read the damned pastebin.

I can't wait for the next big event to happen that complete rids us of these shitsippers. Either a draft where they get killed off, or some sort of attack that makes them realize that there's more important shit in the world than their urge to suck cock because daddy was disappointed with them. Fuck this planet man. It's like shit works in cycles. We're pretty much dealing with the same shit from the 70's. Nigs burning and looting every neighborhood in their reach and fucking diarrhea conflicts over seas we keep losing actually useful young men to, but instead of the free love asshattery, we're now dealing with homo tranny bullshit love. I swear to god, the next hitler or pol pot is going to target you mental wangholster pieces of shit cocksuckers. And you'll ask all of the sane people to save you because you can't run from the flamethrowers in your mother's high heels. Fuck everything.

>NA fgg
>talks about fighting games

>EU fgg
>talks about discord drama that no one gives a single fuck about