/fhg/ - For Honor General

Low-tier edition

>BUFFS NEVER EVER
>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectables:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Attached: standard orochi.jpg (720x1008, 106K)

I want the dev team to say “warden is in a ok spot”
Then re-work Pk and Orochi :)

No class needs a rework more than Orochi

Reminder that if you have any trouble fighting Centurion you are a massive brainlet.

Attached: hey my name is gaius and i hate every single one of you virgins.png (1173x1300, 457K)

Oh no. You’ve angered him, prepare for “Centkek” and posting his same fag image of him posting sonic

more fresh oc

Attached: True intellectuals Swordfighting game.png (857x1202, 2.19M)

GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Call me a new fag but what’s the bottom game?

>FH is unironically my favorite game
How am I supposed to feel about this?
>ywn be cent's girlfriend(male)

Attached: 1521360951051.jpg (466x466, 43K)

>yo pass the kensei bro

Attached: Yorimitsusprite3.png (600x700, 346K)

You just enjoy the heartache of liking potential that still hasn’t reached its peak yet.
>the suit
>the breasts
Unf. Please Namco, announce Taki and I’ll preoder Soul 6

I want Champion Gundyr skin for Cent.
Or Law.

Valk does. Oh and the next three should definitely be Valk, Roach and Shuggo. Fuck the knights :^)

Attached: iRy8PiCLkw0.jpg (1080x1350, 270K)

Law sounds better.
Just give Cent the over the top centurion outfit from Asscreed Origins and id happily allow the merchant to fondle my anus while I give him shekels

Attached: 1521591987046.webm (480x270, 2.83M)

So I tried to get the bot impaled and this happened. Had to wait for the time to run out

Attached: For Honor 22.MAR.2018 - 23.04.22.03.DVR.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

It's been so long since I played that shit, thanks for the nostalgia

roach and shug need re works to the level ken and conq got, ward and valk need adjustments the way HL and nobu got

Leave Shug alone, he's great.

Okay, I hate warden but that sounds reasonable

>giving the swordlet armor based around a polearm chad

Attached: 1521268452440.png (500x464, 116K)

Warden, Centurion, Orochi, Aramusha need major rework.
Peacekeeper, Raider, Warlord, Shugoki, Shinobi need minor rework
Gladiator and Shaman need slight balancing.

Only change Shugo needs is a couple of changes to demons embrace. Take off the crit health instakill, make it so he doesn't kill himself if he misses. Make it work when it's supposed to.

>this is your sword and shield captain for tonight

Attached: c5fca6b28b160e2b11fcd26f2cd7ad96.jpg (564x1106, 53K)

Cute

Not cute enough desu

Attached: 1520812166978.jpg (424x1020, 208K)

AD

>what do you think bud? got to be a reason she don't show her face.

Attached: 1490301088070.jpg (800x806, 98K)

Legendary skins FUCKING WHEN
We are copying R6 in many ways anyway, what is taking so long to get us some legendaries ffs

Attached: 64387572.jpg (500x888, 85K)

>we are copying R6 in many ways
Uh, literally what

Well it has a starter edition, dlc "operators". That's all i can think of, maybe the poster has others.

Peacemaker won't stop bullying me !

Attached: 1520930982417.jpg (392x495, 56K)

Tell her she’s a cunt and DC to the menu
>but muh win loss!
I’ve been playing a disconnecting piece of ass game with fun combat for a year. Win los means nothing anymore after getting DC because some Saudi Arabian prince though his warlord lagging around was fair

I... I got banned. I spent some 1600 hours and I got banned for "poor conduct" or whatever without any prior warnings. Weren't they only going to implement that system in siege that you could get banned for shittalk?

What were you banned for do you know?
Tried talking to support and repeal?

Go talk to support and ask them.

>duelbabby gets dumpstered
>takes out his main
>duelbabby get dumpstered again
Reminder that only bad players prefer duels

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.23 - 10.34.47.51.jpg (1736x954, 759K)

Attached: 1515523465367.png (1200x1200, 35K)

congratulations user, you beat someone learning a character and then you beat him while he was playing the worst character in the game

>this false flag

b-bro...
>rep 1
>still learning a character

Attached: 1518566281037.png (445x493, 312K)

Just opened a support ticket, hope there's something can be done. If not - I won't be buying this game again any time soon. Maybe in a year if it's not dead by then.
As for the reason - I think I called a couple people niggers over the course of the last few weeks, but this couldn't be it, could it? I mean what the fuck, is the future where you can get banned for committing a wrongthink already here?

Attached: 1473134224619-pol.jpg (453x539, 67K)

MORT

>t. duelbabby

Attached: Capture.png (828x326, 27K)

If it was permaban, that's gay as shit.
There should be a temp ban first just so people stop doing it.

Why is Roman's twitter on ice? You guys weren't mean to him, were you?

I've seen garbage people at rep 10 and up, on top of that you were playing the character for babbys who don't know how to play

>Playing Dominion
ISHIGGY

>zerker is for babbies
>raider exists
>conq exists
>shaman exists
>playing duels

Attached: 1521271068950.jpg (702x800, 66K)

>duel baby posted it again

Attached: DE63CDF0-18DC-4EB7-9C44-3A15E339F87C.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

Yoo how is Season 1 going for you?

daily reminder that mordhau will shit all over this game and every other 3d melee game on the market

Attached: Freehugs.jpg (831x831, 314K)

playing realistic dominion against 4 orochis

> 4 orochis

fuck it. im taking a break until they fix the lag in this game. duel and brawl are unplayable thanks to lag. tribute is a half baked garbage mode where mobility and raw offense are the only things that matter. no one plays skirmish or elimination and when they do elimination is ruined by honorfags.

and then there's dominion. where no matter how good you are, you'll probably lose thanks to a shite team anyway. and no matter how skilled you are, you'll probably get blind sided by a shug, or a raider, or a warlord, or shaman, or a LB and basically just die in one hit anyway

this game has way too many unblockables and disabling CCs now. parries should have been buffed to make any parry vs an opponent you arent locked onto do a full duration unbalance

Attached: fuck this game.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

>136k gold

What the fuck.

i dont like gaudy garbage and thats really all you can buy with your steel

Oh hey desu bolt guy.

Gib steel plz

Should Oni Charge get the same treatment as Conq's sprint bash?

EM

>You can soft-feint your heavy into hug.
>It's no better than hard feint hug.
>It takes 2-3 seconds.

What was the point of this?

>s teir hero
>thinking their wins against any class mean anything.

Either bait or retard

To those who think shugoki or shinobi need reworks, what do you have in mind?

I play both, but personally I don't know what to change. Shinobi has no dash attack, but he would probably be a nightmare if he did. Shugoki has trouble due to having like 2 moves and gb not being easy anymore.

What's wrong with it? Oni Charge can push multiple people off a bridge, it's fast and it can reach points quicker. If you give it knock back then a Shugoki can repeat knocking back a group for his teammates to constantly cash in on free kills.

Daily reminder: whenfor honer will come out it gonna put more-dao into the fire.

Attached: woah.jpg (210x229, 13K)

I just wish shinobi's double dodge wasn't such a meme. anytime I use it I get guardbroken

as for shugoki, he just has very few options compared to most characters. some user had the idea of him gaining attack damage when he loses his hyper armor, I like the idea of him shifting playstyles a bit when he has armor and when he doesn't

Both, also NOT YELLOW!

Attached: Lawbringermalevolent.png (653x962, 677K)

I would if I could user

Oni charge is fine. Sprint bash shouldn't have been nerfed

Nice piss golem

Attached: 20111118-pissworld.png (750x1091, 226K)

Fuck you

Attached: c36a7b17bc9671cc1a8569f0336695a5--wiki-spaces-space-marine[1].jpg (236x339, 19K)

Shaman shouldn't be allowed.

>implying kensei isn't as good as berserker

he isn't. kensei is A tier at best while berserker is undisputed S tier

kensei really isn't as good as berserker.

Attached: keep it a secret anon.png (505x480, 120K)

Are you ready for double xp, /fhg/?

Attached: file.png (553x406, 150K)

>assassins that do nothing but run around in circles on points in dom
>can't coordinate with teammates to catch them because Ubi decided to mute all new players chats
I hate this shit so fucking much.

My body is ready.

Attached: GutandOach.png (1280x720, 540K)

stay mad cus of ur dead game faggot

for GONER LUL

Am I retarded or does Shugo's demon embrace input sometimes not work?

>It's another dominion game where your team moves like a flock of scatterbrained hares all across the map and the enemy team moves as a coherent ganksquad
>Despite being so separated, your team cannot seem to capture points that are not protected

Attached: Wardenshirt.jpg (893x747, 105K)

B was a mistake

>1 hour left
Goddammit hurry up. I want my FH fix.

Calling someone a nigger outside of Veeky Forums is a bigger deal than you think.

B is good as a concept and a game changer but it becomes shallow when you realize you can clear it in a second with a bomb or it becomes a chore you have to clear by coming down from one point to help your guys push. A way to fix this is to spawn a captain to hold a point in your absence or have one take over point B and stall the enemy a little longer. Killing the captain earns a lot of points but at the very least can stall the enemy long enough before you take over. The captain should be easy to kill but has a ton of health so the enemy doesn't just cash in on free points. If he's on a home point, he should be accompanied with a few minions of his own. They might not be a threat but if a player tries to take them on with one bar of health then there's a realistic chance that they could die shamefully to a small mob of npcs.

why the fuck do you call people niggers knowing that in the CURRENT YEAR they ban you even for being nice?

When does it start?

>spawn a captain to make B not shit and also functionally revive a concept thats awesome but only used in skirmish

possibly the best idea ive ever read on /fhg/

50 minutes-ish

1 PM EST, so in 40 minutes

This would help dominion a lot, but I would really love for it to discourage the 4 man squads running around that seem to be in every game.

Make it so that, while the npcs don't boost, they can still contest

>use the universally agreed most offensive slur in the world
>get banned from the game for breaching the rules you signed up to follow
>cry on Veeky Forums

Attached: 1431326536525.png (300x300, 15K)

But freedom of speech should apply everywhere, even on private platforms where I agreed to not use certain words!

It feels good backcapping the enemy, but you know the deathball will eventually roll up on you, especially if you missed a big teamfight where your team was down a man because you were busy backcapping.

>unironically thinks raider is more cancer than zerker

NEVER EVER USE THE WORD NIGGER OR FAGGOT IN MODERN ONLINE VIDEO GAMES YOU DUMBASSES. HOLY SHIT IT MAY AS WELL BE ON PAR WITH WALKING INTO A SCHOOL WITH A GUN.

This game worth the $20 it's on sale for? I love the art direction and the combat seems cool, but I heard shit is fucked with micro-transactions, pay to win, and servers that are ass as shit.

Attached: gottem.jpg (593x376, 30K)

Yeah.

>but I heard shit is fucked with micro-transactions, pay to win, and servers that are ass as shit.
No, this is a myth perpetuated by shitters who confuse getting wrecked by a Rep50 Warden who has mastered parrying with "he must have better gear than me, pay to win!"

Here's another few cents. Having a captain with his posse around would encourage players to equip feats like Inspire or Champion's aura in the event where they must defend a point when they're facing a gank to last longer.

This also helps mediate the problem with earning renown across the board. As a heavy, you also gain renown when you're helping your captain. Vanguard charging alone in a home point gets renown for facing against multiple opponents (only very small compared to clearing B and he shouldn't be getting any additional points defending it since he's not alone). Give assassins a new target while keeping their role as a VIP slayer. Hybrids have the best renown earn because they can get additional renown from basically everything but the devs can come up with additional niche renown points earned depending on the individual hybrid but that might be too much work/programing that could end with a lot of bugs.

Yeah, that's the point. Some people don't realize when's a good time to boost or not but having a captain there will definitely make the choices easier. As a heavy, you can theoretically earn more points by aiding your captain when he's spawn and you're under attack. Or you can move onto B or with your team to get more opportunities to earn renown like assisting the B captain or your team with assist/revives. To make sure it's balanced, team assists and revives on a heavy should be boosted; while passive renown earn is small but almost always consistently earning.