>moon after moon after moon
>1 month later
>have ~$1700 in crypto
>feel like big wall street guy
>portfolio increase/decrease with dollars each sec
>in permanent panic mode
>no solid shit for 5 days
>good gains but I feel like shit all day

Is this the life of a poor crypto-trader?

Also;

I finally made stop orders.. Maybe I can sleep now knowing that I have a chance of securing some gains

iktf, i'm up 30k after three months but haven't bought any xrp or dgb and it's killing me because i could've had hundreds of thousands by now

Thats some pretty crazy gains. One day I might do the same!

I have a lot of ripples and 500k DCN which is taking off now.. Gotta make more stop orders.

Stop orders do not only cut losses but also wins though.

This.

Im honestly freaking out right now after becoming rich over night. Its like, do i hold or do i sell!?!

Better to cut losses than wins. Just sold my bcn's for 73 sat. So made a good amount of dollarinos. Looks like its going down again
Yeah I cant go to bed before i feel like ive secured myself

SELL ALL OF YOU CRYPTO IS DANGEROUS AND UNPREDICTABLE!

>hasn't made any gains in the last 5 days

wtf how

But seriously, we're in a huge bull market and everyone's making hella money, it's gonna slow down and that's fine, you're still gonna make money.

>hasn't made any gains in the last 5 days

No i made plenty of gains from ripple and bcn. I havent taken a solid shit in 5 days senpai..

how much did you start with? how do you decide what to invest in? I bought in on dgb a few days ago and am now up 1BTC, i wanna keep this feeling going

oh

shit, user, I feel for you then, try an epsom salt water wash

Maybe it gets better soon. Pulling out $400 so i at least got something if everything crashes

>tfw weak hands

VIA / Viacoin The next x10
-Is about to activate Segwit,
- 25x times faster than bitcoin
- The same whale that pump Dash is balls deep in VIA (Otoh)

C you all on the moon.

BCN has been flirting with triangles this morning Itll go up today further

Can someone let me know if I'm on the right track?

I want to trade on poloniex because they've got the most coins and volume. But I hear they're slow and kind of shit. Any suggestions on other exchanges? I'm in Canada if that affects which exchanges I can use.

So to start trading I need to buy BTC from somewhere. Now I can use that BTC on any exchange or only the one I bought it from? How do i store my BTC? What is a BTC wallet? How do i get a BTC wallet? Do you need a wallet for every coin you have? Where can I see charts for all these coins I see you guys posting?

Pls respond

>Putting all your eggs in one basket.

Here let me take away some of that pressure off you by giving me some of your coins I'll keep them safe and you could sleep soundly tonight.

>up 800%
>panicking and feeling miserable
Pull some money out, buy yourself a nice steak dinner or a new video game or something, put the rest in your bank account, and trade with a smaller amount you feel more comfortable with.

If you aren't enjoying your gains and your gains are instead just making life more stressful on you're doing it wrong.

just started with this shit yesterday, no clues just a lot of waition on confirmation / approvals

what'd you invest in? And it's hard to time the market, especially since sites will have different concurrent sale/purchase prices with the transaction fee on top of it.

The best method is to buy and hold. I don't know why I threw out solid investing principles jsut because I started trading crypto but generally, you want to do a SWOT type analysis on the companies behind the coins-

Some good questions are

1. What does the coin do
2. Who are the main competitors
3. What are some unique, hard to copy, advantages the coin has
4. What is the market for services related to the coin

no, you won't care after you've surpassed an arbitrary amount you consider 'a lot of money' because then you'll be putting relative change into shitcoins and holding the majority in BTC and ETH
after you've finally made it you'll take chunks out, convert into fiat and buy some material shit

>Portfolio now worth ~$120,000
>Networth fluctuates by the thousands every day.
>Brain adapted to seeing bigger numbers
>Feels exactly the same as when I was trading with only $1000

Also being able to relax because you "took out your original investment" and just playing with the house's money is just a meme. You adapt to thinking of your paper profits as already your money and you panic just as much when you lose it.

I don't know why this satisfies me so much but it does.

How did you do so well?

How are ypu people identifying these successful trade opportunities AND staying in to touch the moon?

I've been in quite a few initially successful ones, practicing the HODL mentality, but by now about 60% of my bags have come back down to slightly above breakeven. I'm not mad or anything, I'm just somewhat annoyed this stuff keeps happening to me and there are gutsy traders out there who profit big off these movements. It mystifies me because when my intuition is telling me we've reched a peak at the moment, I hesistate to sell in fear of the price going up regardless. It of course drops within the next hour or so. But when I do sell, more often than not it also continues to climb.

So there I am, trying to turn my East-Euro wagecuck bux into something i can build an actual great life with, struggling to make meaningful gains all the while biz has people left and right making profits in multiple BTC daily movements.

I'm not necessarily angry, rather a mixture of curiosity and dumbfoundedness. My greatest achievement so far is to have successfully zoned out of the effects of numbers going down and i don't have a tendencg to panic sell unless i identify a truly dangerous position. And so far it works. But when it comes to identifying winning drals, I seem to be missing something... I have a feeling a large part this is due to impatience and the lack of capital that causes it. If i had more, I would have very likely been just stuffing 1k into each of the "main" coins and then sitting comfy until the eventual growth began. But having started with just a handful of hundreds is causing me to try to time the markets to catch a blastoff, srll and catch another one with increased gains. Not working too well, if that's the case.

Hints? Stories for pondering?

you have to ask OZ but i think u need a brain

My blockfolio input money was 2200 euro, now I'm sitting on 3400. Feels good but I also begin to question how do I secure my gains. Most of my shit is in the big players like ETH, LTC (wanna sell), XRP, but still.

also it hasn't even been 2 weeks
I need desktop wallets tbqh

sell offs usually occur near the near of the day after ATH at around 10 pm EST, as those are peak china hours

very rarely will you see continuation up over night though it certainly can happen. It's still better to sell at that time and take your profits.