>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.
- You move slightly faster with your weapons sheathed. :^)
- Stablemasters still sell horses. The Crown Store isn't the ONLY source for non-level-reward mounts.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. And please bump the thread if it needs it and you can.

Attached: [smug robot noises].jpg (500x464, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do I need to subscribe?
Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," including Morrowind and, soon, Summerset), 1500 crowns (cash shop currency) upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared by all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam.

>Enabling multithreading (this can cause minor audio and visual stuttering)
>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\UserSettings.txt -- change the following values:
SET MaxCoresToUse "however many cores you have"
SET RequestedNumJobThreads "-1"
SET RequestedNumWorkerThreads "-1"

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>How do I access the main quest after starting with Morrowind?
Once you finish the intro, you can teleport (or take a boat) to the mainland. Check your world map. When you're approached by a woman in robes, do what she says.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

Attached: ___settings.png (1925x1816, 1.79M)

Spears never.
Bound weapon + spell never.

Attached: 20180317163035_1.jpg (231x493, 61K)

ALTMER MASTER RACE

Attached: wayrest, maybe.jpg (1200x750, 181K)

Attached: 1517692728775.png (221x37, 21K)

spears are superfluous

ooga booga where the altmer women at

Attached: altmer sluts.jpg (1015x558, 142K)

It is possible to build semimage tankplar(viable for pve content, want to clear at least for once all trials here/also don't mind about semitank/semisupport for pvp, too bad battlegrounds are dead)?
Like, shield+sword/frost staff.

Attached: 2fa.png (1280x731, 272K)

GOMENASAI BEDOROLL-KUN

Sure do whatever man.

I imagine you could probably do it for most PvE other than trials. For PvP you'd probably more just be a survivable healer as 'support'. Honestly if you want to go the magicka tank route then the best advice is to just go Warden if you can. It's actually pretty fun.

Stop reminding me Summerset is nothing.

Someone do pledges with me.

Attached: 1406498923903.jpg (500x667, 33K)

Eh, I welcome the jewelry crafting and psiijic skill line. Not sure if it's worth 30 whole dollarydoos just for that, but we'll see. Maybe they're being cheeky and saving some information for later.

Just ask in the guild
Also qt dog

I dunno about Warden. I'm not sure i like that "nature" stuff.
Like, i played since WoW:BC in any mmo as a Human Warrior in Morrowind and Oblivion/Skyrim i played as imperial masterrace with 2hand or shield and sword, without any magic, yet as i said, it's hard to make pure non-magic class in eso, your class abilities full about any magic.
So, i decided to make something like paladin. Since i don't have Imperial upgrade, i thinking about Altmer tank, so with magic.
Good point, yet i can't be a necromancer like necromancer in PoE/Diablo as i can't play without any magic skills as a pure warrior.

Attached: eKwKl.jpg (948x808, 116K)

>magic skills as a pure warrior.

You can get pretty close honestly. If you're into tanking then the most 'pure warrior' is really a Dragonknight.

There are not many people on; also asked before and been ignored so I think it's fruitless.

You can play without magic skills if you want. Everyone has access to weapon and armor skill lines.

>ZoS
>Cheeky
>Company that has had information datamined years in advance
Nope. If they are doing a primary announcement for their next chapter then it should've been frontloaded with stuff to show off. This is launching right before E3 so it's going to be mentioned but nothing that is extra from what we have seen.
There's no reason they would pull a new weapon/class/anything big out now given how wimpy the initial information was.

ZOS needs to get the fuck on this. it was on the site. everyone knows it. time to bite the bullet and make us a "show us proof of purchase" form like last time.

Attached: _summerset_physical.jpg (785x553, 177K)

welp

here we fucking go again

Attached: a FUCK YOU has occurred.jpg (411x400, 32K)

>people want edgy mounts
kill it, burn it down, shut the servers down.

Why is the alliance warhorse so expensive aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

It's march 23

jester festival when

Even though I'm a bestest goy and own one, I'm still more assblasted that it was never something you got through PvP.

Are there even any mounts that you can get ingame and not from the store? except the horses from the stables of course.

Nope lol bust out those crowns fuckboi

>CP 62
>Still finding dwarven ore
>No ebony ore

I do not comprendo

you allways find two ores, best for your lvl, and best your skill allow you to process

shiiiiet.
Not even for the hardest raids and shit? damn

Ahh, so that explains it.

Many thanks.

Attached: 1444237342100.jpg (279x229, 32K)

Attached: edge.png (647x541, 27K)

AT LAST
I TRULY SEE

Attached: shocked otter.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

How do I figure out which monster helm set is right for me? I'm a dps stamDK

Why is this game so boring at the start
Does it get better

>someone tell me how i'll feel
well i don't fucking know, user, maybe you just won't like it no matter what, or maybe you'll die of dehydration because you can't stop jizzing all over yourself

i guess just go and find the fuck out

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VALID INTERNET CONNECTION

fuck this, goodnight
suck my fucking cock, universe

Velidreth, ez

>Try the game
>None of it is outstanding in any way
>Jank all over
>Still having fun with it
What the hell is going on? How are they rusing me this successfully?

What are some lore friendly reasons for a Khajiit to not align with the Aldermari Dominion? I really don't like High Elves, but I can't enjoy a character that that I can't get invested in lore wise.

Looking from anything from, the caravan, racism, slave trade, etc.

Attached: 528bzw7njeok.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Plenty of Khajiit don't align with the Dominion. The Khajiit NATION allies with the helves, but there's plenty around just doing whatever.

life, desu

Attached: 1438587633269.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Just because something is bad doesn't mean it can't be fun.

And we play games to have fun.

So in that way, is a bad game that you have fun with truly a bad game?

on a sorc, should I use 3-piece gold infal jewelry or purple willpower?

What is a good dot timer addon?

If you're using acuity use willpower

Attached: 306130_20180101132927_1.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

i wish my character was cool like this instead of being an mmo abomination

Attached: 306130_20180101133417_1.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

That's what Outfits are for man.

How important are racial passives etc. for endgame? Do people want specific class/race combinations in their groups or does it not matter?

don't you always have to use shoulders

There's a number of very nice inobtrusive shoulders. Abah's Watch Epaulets are very nice if you can get them, assassin's league too, but the high elf epaulets are also pretty inobtrusive while being much more common to get ahold of.

ebonshadow light shoulders too

You should use the cheaper one and wait for jewelcrafting to be released.

So if no acuity, then stick with 3-piece Infal/Moondancer?

Yeah, what's your other set?

>making a character
>keep getting kicked out for inactivity
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Necro, Illambris, and Maelstrom lightning staffs and both bars because i've never had an Infal/Moondancer staff drop.

Attached: 306130_20171222135919_1.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Attached: 306130_20180321172915_1.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Alright, just make sure to use md over infal while using pets.

Action duration reminder
It's clean

Do I need Necropotence for a pet build or can I get away with using something that gives more damage like Julianos?

>petsorcs

I've got 5k Crowns, what should I use them on?

Crown potions / food / repair / poisons etc.

Attached: 1503616353589.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

I have no idea how to work a stamsorc. Is it just dropping dots over and over with a few heavy attacks here and there? no spammable?

if you're not spamming crystals you're spamming mages wrath

snoozefest

Stamsorc uses the least class skills of any build in the entire game. Pretty much 90% of what you do will come from Guilds/PvP/Weapons and you take Bound Armaments/Hurricane (Sometimes)/Dark Deal (Sometimes) from Sorc. Everything else is pretty trash scaling wise for Stamina.

So whats the main rotation like? Endless Hail, Caltrops, Rearming Trap, Heavy attack, something else, repeat?

spamming either hidden blade or whirlwind in trials

Pretty much, Stamina builds share a lot of their toolkits already and Sorc just doesn't bring a whole lot in terms of active abilities for a Stamina DPS.

So what's the point in a stamsorc over something like a stamplar?

Oh shit I totally forgot, Surge is a big one, Bound Armaments is also really good. They have strong physical damage bonus passives. Dark Deal can help with resource restore if you have issues. Every class is just kind of a slightly different flavor of Stamina DPS compared to each other, with the outlier being that StamDK definitely has more DoTs going for it and StamWarden has more Direct Damage and better innate healing.

>Now levelling through CP
>Magplar
>Barely 10k stamina

I miss being able to run

Buy the Summerset Chapter and use the Psijic Meditate to restore resources quickly out of combat so you can sprint longer! Only $30!

So how does Crit Resistance actually work? Does it reduce the chance of crits, or reduce the multiplier when they happen?

>Crown food
"No".

cleave, they have the better cleave thanks to hurricane and the implosion proc

Don't you want to support the game? Oy vey Gina needs a higher salary!

What even is this reply

The more crit resistance you have, the lower your enemy's crit hits you for.

>tfw accidentally deconstructed the ingenue guardian helm I was using because I put something else on temporarily and thought I had locked it
The sustain was so good. Now I have to go through the pain of darkshade caverns with pubbies again.

>ingenue
I don't know what kind of stroke I had while writing this. I'm not even a phoneposter.

Lore wise you can honestly just not like them and go fuck off somewhere. It's not like there's some greater authority pressganging the entire Khajiiti race into serving the Aldmeri military.

Is it normal for the launcher to be stuck at updating? Newfag here. The blue bar looks like its at the end but it ain't doing shit.

Not really but the game itself is big with full voice and all, almost 80g.

I read it as magsorc

God I love time fuckery magic in ESO. Akatosh can go fuck himself with a rake.

He GOT fucked with a rake already, that's why we HAVE timefuckery magic.

Attached: loop.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Do you like my outfit, /tesog/?
*unsheathes sword singing*

Attached: 33B16C5B-B7E1-45B6-B03B-0E9FC26443E4.jpg (948x904, 288K)

Drake of Blades?

autism.jpg

Didn’t intend to look like the DoB but I suppose it’ll do

Attached: F29237B3-7FEC-4D18-94FE-BD4F748C9E25.jpg (675x795, 232K)

Posting this again because I'm going to be visibly upset if they don't throw the Silken Ring a bone in the Summerset chapter.

Attached: 1521843374154[1].png (982x488, 1.11M)