(((they))) have entered the crypto market

(((they))) have entered the crypto market

proceed with caution

Yeah.

We are DEFINITELY leaving the earth. Andromeda perhaps.

What would 118 BTC do to the price?

who is (((they)))? whales in general? have they done this before with other coins? what sort of gain can we expect them to exit at?

Just saw this one too.

Jesus Christ
> tfw know this is a pump and dump nearly as blatant as BitBean but could skim some cream

Good Goy! You neets shouldnt be making a profit off of culturally insensitive digital shekels!

Who are (((they))) you ask.

so I guess you could say with confidence that DGB will be hitting 600 in the next 24 and XRP will continue rising?

the kikes are in on this we cant lose!!!

getting rich on advanced crypto-kikery wooo

>XRP will continue rising
user I...

XRP is crashing RIGHT THIS MOMENT

I'm new to this. What can we expect?

SELL SELL SELL

Buy the dip.

fucking sell that shit asap, you have no idead how fast this shit can fall with everybody setting up their failsafe around 80% of current value.

Ok Mr. Shecklestein

Meanwhile whales are buying 125 btc worth at 21200 and not panic selling.

Is this on Poloniex or Bittrex or where?

ah DGB my fucking favourite, whats going on with it faggots?

Opinions plox. Is it gonna go 5000sats like Lumens or it won't even reach 1000sats because of the huge walls? I'm expecting the wall holders to log in this upcoming weekend and take them off.

I'm really expecting DGB to be the 10-20x coin of the week. But there was a period where everyone could have bought under 99 sats which means a high risk of dump even for people buying now at 400.

That's nothing.
1-4k sat this month easily.
I want 10k, but it seems impossible for now, unless some news at E3 are related to DGB.

Damn and I thought the whales were the ones buying 25 BTC worth lol

With the buy in price, being $255K, if Ripple goes up to 0.10 in price, he/she will have made 1.9M

> E3 are related to DGB.

cripple is pretty mature by now its cycles are slower

it will get a new higher high tomorrow

Trust me all big bank/fund traders are trading btc, eth and ripple, under the table to cover their losses. Managers just dont know or pretend not to

Sup fags. I will have 8k dollars in BTC soon.

Should I invest in memebytes? Will the 1k sat happen? What color lambo will I buy?

still has to take the redpill

Just dropped .4 BTC on this shit coin. I don't bet against the Jews.

Give me money

fuk, my funds are tied up in btc-e for 2 more hours

please dont let me be too late