>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Attached: 1494397707907.jpg (1050x550, 332K)

Ethereal oak shield or twin dragon greatshield as a Faith user?
Does the twin dragon greatshield block attacks properly? I know it's only 89% block but if it lets me be a tank somewhat then it's okay

Which DaS game has the best aesthetic?

dark souls 2 is the only game with good pvp
ds1 is backstabb simulator same for 3 and ds3 is garbage all around
and bloodborne is bloodborne

>Mandatory desert slut for /dsg/

Attached: that_s_not_the_emerald_herald__by_kookri-d8t6c5s.jpg (1024x778, 81K)

give me some stellar fucking meme pics you fags

like this thumbnail that I can't find for the life of me

Attached: chrome_2018-03-23_18-48-51.png (168x94, 40K)

GUYS HOLY FUCK

Velka is the narrator.

Attached: 1457464611626.gif (400x225, 1.89M)

Velka never existed. Ever.

Attached: 1521050607353.png (852x644, 310K)

I thought it was supposed to be Elizabeth but I think that's just a case of same voice actress and thinking of how God of War's narrator was Gaia who you finally meet at the end of 2

>botc not buff to the max with coarse chest hair
>hunter not lanky
ethereal and couple it with regen
I've heard that putting 3 fucks it up and you're supposed to put 2.99 instead. Also, tick the box right below that, "enable high quality mode"
What if the player is Velka's son with the Nameless King?

Dark Souls 1.

Attached: 1520921782871.png (800x763, 335K)

>dark souls 2 is the only game with good pvp

Too bad the rest of the game is trash.

Attached: inbazion 8-DDD.jpg (1043x853, 111K)

Here

Attached: 1521561864330.jpg (245x204, 13K)

Nah it's pure kino

Got one

Attached: 1521411229738.jpg (676x519, 240K)

Twin dragon greatshield is OP in the other games but is it even good in ds3?
I literally beat ds2 with it

people only like 1s pvp because all they know how to do is backstabb
and 3 is just sword and board or 1 hit stunlock combo retarded weapons

Thanks, and it looks alot better too, I got another one of the spear, with the archdeacon staff. Still a bit clumsy with spells, but man is flashsword fun

Attached: moreritualspear.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Attached: 1508105647250.jpg (602x428, 51K)

Does the ritual spear have any true combos like other catalyst weapons?

>Twin dragon greatshield
it's called the eagle shield

Rate

Attached: 20180323132557_1.jpg (1920x1080, 652K)

Why is the red halberd better than the regular halberd

brap

Attached: 1433621990250.png (620x525, 215K)

It has the perservance weapon art

Impressive, very nice.
I remember a while back some user had made a script that allowed you to quickly switch to any magic slot you wanted. With some getting used to you can pull off combos much more reliably. You'll have to look for it in the archive though
Also, in case you don't know (since you spammed a bit there), flashsword can be parried.

Attached: straid.png (794x784, 56K)

I hope you're fucking pulling my leg user, because if not I'm gonna fucking murder shitzaki

Asking about ds3

Attached: 1520402210702.png (1066x794, 44K)

Leggings?

Well that's a good enough reason to me

How does this fair against people who play unlocked?

Slave Knight's

Attached: 213213213231.jpg (1920x1080, 766K)

sorry, wrong one. converting the one with the staff now.
I mean I can r1 into flashsword then r1 again and stuff if thats what you mean. I never knew flashsword had rolling attacks either. Shit's making me want to make an int character next.
yeah..... I just hope not too many know about it. I guess its good I got miracles as a backup. But yes, I do wanna keep trying this so I dont spam but make smarter hits/combos.

This one probably makes me look like a scrub but ehh.
I feel like using both the staff/spear together can be pretty neat. It worked a few times for me.
Gael's Garb

Attached: spear and staff.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

no idea. I am probably a scrub compared to alot of others here in the general. I dont really see alot of people who look like they play without lock-on

>End game content just to fashion
Bummer

>ds3
uninstall

well the last bit got cut, when it got good.

>Can access the DLC by the Cathedral of the Deep bonfire
>End game

Attached: 1521493556420.jpg (320x320, 16K)

is ds3 a scat fetish game?

Yes because it's shit.

Attached: 1468066661440.jpg (538x674, 101K)

Haha ebin gottem XD

I mean yeah, its end game if you come back at the recommended level like a pussy which is me.

haha thanks xD

You don't have to kill any bosses to get the leggings so you can just run through the Corvian Settlement to get it.

>Astora's Greatsword charged R2 host as he exits a hallway in Cathedral
>WA charge him to death as 3 phantoms flood out of the hallway
>mfw fading out as they furiously R1 me
I wish I was able to find that DaS3 edit of the Brazilian slutwalk guy, because I've never known this feel harder.

Attached: garf2.png (293x265, 31K)

It's nowhere near end game, you nincompoop.
If you can one or 2 shot enemies with a +10 claymore R1s, it's mid-game at best.

thanks captn

>shut off game
>come back an hour later
>fire it up, crash/stopped working upon loading a save file
>try my backups
>still fails, 3 times
what should I do lads?

Attached: 1519353795355.jpg (480x480, 16K)

>fighting dude in the arena
>it's a decent fight but the other guy is losing
>backwards parry the guy completely on accident
>does the 'oh fuck I got parried' animation but then gets the black crystal spell effects on his body
>"Faggot has returned home"
Did I just get a sneak peek of some hot new CE cancer because I think I just did

Can someone explain this bug I'm experiencing? DS1, PC

>press R1 to swing
>nothing happens at all
>press L1 to raise shield
>shield doesn't raise, but the attack from earlier comes out

It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally enough to be annoying as fuck. It's not my controller.

Have you considered gitting gud?

Alright, after over 100 levels and doing everything except kalameet manus and gwyn, I fatfingered and deleted my save while trying to load like a shitter.
What's some shit I can just run in and grab for strength build?

What are the broken PvE weapons in DaSIII?

In DaS we have the BKH and Great Club, in DaSII there's the Red Iron Winblades and FKUGS.

What are the best looking gauntlets/gloves in Dark Souls 3 lads?

>hated dark souls 2 in 2014
>tried it again a week ago
>love it
anyone else do this?

No I always liked it, and DS1.
Always hated DS3 though.

Drang. Love the simple black gloves.

Nope.
>Disliked Dark Souls 2 originally
>Disliked it in 2018, when I finally played the DLC
>The DLC had some of the worst designed enemy encounters I've ever seen in a Souls game but the bosses are great

Happened to me too. I like it miles more than III at this point.

Astora's GS.

DS2 did mixed movesets really well and I appreciated it for that. Damn shame shit like Loyce Greatsword, Crypt Blacksword and Yorgh's Spear didn't make it to DS3

Lukewarm on DaS2, my first Souls game. Complete all the DLC as it comes out, never got SotFS got DaS1 instead. Now I'm on 3 and loving it way more than 2.

:thinking:

Attached: 20180323185904_1.jpg (1680x948, 202K)

>going through irithyll at sl35+3
>someone actually invades me and he eats shit
why were you invading at this SL range??

Attached: 1520156765418.png (900x603, 338K)

I felt that whole set looked better in 2 but yes they are sexy for sure.

Are there any other GS's in 3 that have the Claymore pokes in their movesets?

Started replaying it a while ago and it still remains the worst game in the series for me

How's Yhorm's Machete? It sure looks neat but I don't know if it's worth a damn.

Anyone want to help a rusty lad through the second half of Archdragon Peak in DaS3 on PS4? If so, drop a sign at the Archdragon Peak bonfire, pass is dsg

I was kinda liking 3 or trying to for the hype but got more and more bored as my first play through went on didn't really feel anything for the characters or bosses
tried to like it especially since i was pissed at bloodbornes chalice dungeons
i now flat out despise the game

>Dark Souls Remastered

it only has 1 move every button is the same attack

>Using AR calc
>27/40
>Base INT/FAI for Knight
>Keeps putting Drakeblood GS at the top
Is it really that good, or in practice is it shit because the damage is reduced four times instead of three.

People say Raime and Sir Alonne are some of the hardest Bosses of the series but I find the three phased, fat HP pools of DaSIII DLC bosses harder than anything in the series, including Bloodborne.

Am I alone in this?

>someone spams r1
>i play defensively and try to outrange them
>they use perseverance
>then they just spam r1
why do people with perseverance WA just expect people to walk into them

What can you spawn in CE that will and won't get you banned in DaS3?

Is there unbeatable build in DS3 or does everything has its counters?
How would you beat those for example:
>Pyromancy Scar with Fire Surge and shit
>Dark build with crossbow, any dark weapon of your choice like LKS, Scimitar, Estoc etc
>Soulmass Sorc
>Washing Pole/Spear guy who does safe running attacks (and may have some offhand option)
>Miracle build with heal and arrow (can use any main weapon, probably evend dark build)
>Pure dagger build with some range option like grenades, from normal dagger to corvian one
>your option

Say what you will about ds2 but at least it wasn't a straight line and it didnt add another fucking huge poison swamp
also they didnt give every single enemy constant roll catch attacks

I somewhat liked it at first but kept getting pissed because everything was getting changed constantly tons of nerfs and buffs and they killed offessive mircales for no reason and removed golfswing which was stupid
and they i heard that it was going to be coming to ps4/xbone and then the community would be slpit in have and they was it for me i starting hating it to a ridiculous amount
feels weird that i like it now
i guess i just couldn't appreciate it before
i don't even understand all the hate the community gave it guess i just jumped on the bandwagon

Because it works against R1 mashing idiots.

There's Harvest Valley and Earthen Peak which got you poisoned just as much as the swamps in other games

Not really, you can do the whole of those areas without getting poisoned, you wanna get the loot then yeah you'll get poisoned but it's nothing like rolling through a swamp.

Maybe once or twice in harvest valley when you're picking up the items, never in earthern peak unless you're retarded.
And they're much much smaller and way more visually interesting than valley of defilement 3 separate times

>counter to r1 mashing idiots is using a weapon art and then doing the same thing
ds3 pvp was a mistake

I like Alva's and the Drang Gloves, but my favorite is leather gloves from the chainmail set, just wish they didnt seem so short with some sets

Raime and Alonne actually make sense and you can understand what's happening and why they're difficult. DaS 3 bosses just flail at you wildly and create gigantic fuckhuge zones where you'll take damage by simply being near them. There's not much method to the madness, so it's just feels really random and artificial compared to 2's bosses. It's a trend that's gotten worse with every game in the series after Demon's. THe only exception is Bloodborne because you're equipped to actually deal with the gigantic fuckhuge attacks and combos, but you can still see the progression between 2 and 3 happening with the design.

I see that the DS2 shills are out in full force today.

Attached: 1520905727949.jpg (900x900, 84K)

those areas are super short
so is the gutter
and there all better more fun areas than the fucking ds3 swamp
that and vally of defilement are terrible

I beat raimi pretty much without getting hit with dual rapiers

It's not perfect but its definitely more replayable than 3
Also way better for co-oping with a friend

>with dual rapiers
You basically cheesed him then.

stupid frog poster

why is ds2 twice as long as all the other games combined?

>game on lowest setting run on 60fps, with occasional dips to 40+
>dancer comes around basically immune to my fire shit i throw at her leaving me chip away with a toothpick, while the area slowly catches on fire dropping the fps down to the twenties making timings change drastically
>despite all the reason i had to call it quits is because the fucking lockon camera was snapping arround so wildly that its making me motion sick

I hate when the difficulty comes form technical fuckps (like midir where you cant see shit other than 5% of the enemy you are fighting)

>enemy in ds3 starts swinging
>takes 3 full seconds for attack to come out while you spam roll backwards until it finally slowly comes out, or they just attack at normal quick speed
every enemy and boss does this to the point where its comical
pontiff is only even slightly challenging because his fast attack and roll catch attacks have the same tell, so that roll you did when you saw that he was about to swing is a gamble whether or not you roll through an attack or get roll caught

I've given up on Friede lads. I might cave in and summon for her which i haven't done once since I started my replay of the series.

Attached: 1502941791557.jpg (538x368, 20K)