League of Legends General - /lolg/

Best upcoming emote edition
Previous: eyosongive.us

Attached: 24fea0404fd84f47.png (256x256, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HealSluts/comments/5yg36y/league_of_legends_healslut_oral_game/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LAMB

>you will never. . .

Attached: 1521678447232.jpg (1920x1080, 744K)

t1 was inting a few minutes ago on stream
maybe he will get banned again

sigh.

I want to smell Ahri's feet and then make her give me a footjob.

Attached: monring_ahri_by_jaychau-d89wknn.jpg (1024x706, 159K)

dead thread
dead game
general

Attached: 1275480738659.gif (189x126, 2.81M)

So what's a good way to build adc Kai'sa? Right now I'm doing something like BF sword - greaves - ruunans - statik to trigger E evolve - another bf sword to trigger Q evolve - essence reaver and the improve for the last two items.

ahri sucks fucking dick

Attached: 1520161025420.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

finish infinity after statik of course

6 rageblades

She needs to be KNOTTED by a dragon

She's really underwhelming to play post-DFG+E damage amp removal.

Your loss for picking her.

Finally found my main role.

Attached: jungle.png (418x298, 58K)

I want to FUCK sneaky wearing his dark lux cosplay so hard that it becomes straight to fuck twinks in all societies everywhere

>resolve secondary reduced to FIFTEEN health at level one
>indirect nerfs to poppy
just fuck my max health damage up, neesan

Attached: darius.jpg (963x693, 49K)

What's a fun and cute champ I can play after this Yasuo is done dicking me all over the map

Attached: 1506028568255.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

>Looloofags will defend this

Attached: lulu proportions.png (1058x715, 95K)

Is it even possible to design a champion that's good at fighting 1v2 without them absolutely stomping 1v1s? Likewise is it possible to design a champ that can demolish tanks without them shitting on squishies even harder?

Hard mode: without an effect that explicitly empowers them in those scenarios like Old Irelia's passive.

>two dorans

Attached: babby deformed 3.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

what the fuckkkk why are they trying to break this shit

Attached: manaflow.jpg (320x221, 24K)

Going by those traits, probably a yordle champion. Ahri is a washed up whore anyway.

>hit someone with 10 abilities and you get FREE Regen
Wew lad

Mana is slowly being phased out. We Dawngate soon.

For tanks, %-dmg and armor shred seems like the obvious choice. For 1v2, specific spells that get special effects from several enemies such as bounces, links etc

OFFICIAL LOLGEN VERDICT ON REWORKED IRELIA'S SPLASHES

>Nightblade
Vast improvement. Her best splash now.

>Aviator
Formerly best splash, now 3rd rate. Still good but a downgrade due to the ugly fuzzy linning on her coat. Points for actually adding an airplane though.

>Frostblade
Definitely not frostbutt. Underwhelming/10, meme btfo.

>Infiltrator
Actually looks cute now, hands down the greatest improvement in terms of source material vs end result. What was a her shittest splash is now sharing top place with nightblade.

>Lotus
Hands down the worst, it was so defaced by pointless change that it's now barelly recognizable. 0/10

Attached: 108b6.jpg (654x900, 286K)

%resistances steal over time in an AoE around you. Good against tanks but not squishies, get disproportionately tanky the more enemies there are.

Fuck off,aviator is for handholding and vanilla sex

is one for all on live? i swear i haven't seen rotating game mode available for ages like its been on hiatus or something.

>Diamond Riven M7 goes 0/4/0 against Renekton
>Blames Jungler
I don't think I've ever won a game where someone had a Diamond+ border.

Attached: 1520835485652.png (750x734, 764K)

don't project your dick sucking urges onto Ahri you sloot

>log in
>not permabanned
PHEW
who here flame every game and on thin ice because of a previous 2 week ban?

The only good irelia skins were always nightblade and infiltrator. Aviator was always a niche and frostbutt is a meme.

>lotus

What champion pisses you off the most?

Attached: Pure Skill.webm (818x728, 1.14M)

Anybody have tips for silver elo? Does stuff like having 4 ads actually matter down here? Should I just play carry champs?

Post some of your older lists

>a champ that can demolish tanks without them shitting on squishies
A House Auger style passive.

>A thin and surprisingly pointed weapon that is able to penetrate any gaps in armor. The higher the opponent's defense, the stronger the attack power.

Attached: RO_Awl.png (280x148, 8K)

>if i spam my opinion enough everyone will like it

just play what you're good at

Attached: the zz rot hello people.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

But they always ban warwick.

does she even have organs

W-what's wrong with two dorans I died and couldn't buy anything else
Like who? I suck dick at ADC.
I'm not a slut!

Also oh my god this game, yasuo had a fucking aneurism at the end, what can I meme for fun in normals

Attached: 1504406230996.png (1016x577, 845K)

I want to pull Ahri's tails and cum deep inside her.

One trick your way out of silver. Counters don't exist; people are still scared to shit from blitz grabs even if they picked his most difficult match ups.

>add people from lolg
>never on at the same time
listen here you retard if we both post at 3-4 am expect me to be playing at this time too

but that's sleeping time, not playing time

do people from oce come here or just me

>supp Lux buys supp items

Kai?

be quiet pizzaface

>W-what's wrong with two dorans I died and couldn't buy anything else
They don't stack anymore and you're better off buying towards something than getting 2 dead end items. Even a dark seal would be better.

Attached: jinxed ahri.jpg (700x1000, 86K)

nah mate i'm here too
fucking chinks ruining our server

>twin shadows
what the fugg

>This was a high diamond game

why has support lux still not worked?
lux was the original mid mage/support hybrid i think, and yet she's still not a real support pick like brand vel'koz veigar etc are. just a meme pick for autofilled retards.

Attached: 1461634845318.jpg (400x400, 42K)

dumb healslut avatarposter

Because unlike Brand and Vel'koz, Lux has crappy bases and needs gold to function

SHOCKING

> One trick

If you're a one trick pony you're a dishonorable fucking faggot that needs to learn how to play the game as it is intended than cheating and shortcutting your way to elo you would never deserve otherwise. What the fuck happens when the champion you abuse gets banned? You get caught flatfooted and are exposed for what you really are. Not to mention when a Diamond one trick abuser thinks he's hot shit and a Silver confronts and demands he plays something else from scratch, he CANT BECAUSE HE'S A FILTHY OTP

Attached: heimerdinger.png (170x170, 24K)

brand/zyra has shitloads of damage, vel'koz has his true damage and unorthodox harass, and veigar can shit out damage even in support and has a super obnoxious stun

lux has a rather outdated kit and overrelies on her bind, and unlike morgana, her shield isn't nearly as good to make up for it. she also relies heavily on items and is ridiculously mana starved if you use lucent singularity as your harass

She needs items to be relevant, and support isn't that role. Brand and vel'koz have %hp built in for late game scaling as well as locks down an area better than lux. Veigar is just self explanatory.

no u be quiet neetboi

Linastaren I added you but you didn't respond you ape

I got a lux supp buying supp items last game
so I am shocked

I didn't knew they didn't stack anymore, guess next time I'll buy some armor instead then.

It has AP and CDR?

>3 out of 3
Fuck.

So can Syndra support work? Bets?

Attached: 1516622921205.png (1920x1080, 3.16M)

I'm from oce
I made oce friends before but they all stop logging on after awhile or maybe they're avoiding me because I lose game too much :c

shut the fuck up i'm not a neet i just fall asleep after the lectures

how do we fix support players?
reddit.com/r/HealSluts/comments/5yg36y/league_of_legends_healslut_oral_game/
reminder that you probably played with one of these subhumans in some game

Attached: 1404400092771.jpg (600x490, 106K)

>tfw lulufag
>tfw cant blink my eyes without new quality fanart appearing

feels good to be blessed

Attached: 8143958a8cec6d7a372039f869d068aa.jpg (630x553, 155K)

>It has AP and CDR?
it's only +60 on an assassin who needs all the AP she can get

tbdesu you hit the cdr cap with ludens + zhonyas + transcendence anyway

Attached: 1460412568047.gif (300x300, 3.6M)

>tfw my lulu folder is 500+ almost entirely due to years of /lolg/ and occasionally a pixiv hunt

You're literally describing Rhaast with both scenarios familia

I don't really see the problem. I'll take a faggy healslut over some auto-filled sperg kid any day

It's the easiest way to get out of silver. You can bitch all you want about integrity and whatnot, but that doesn't stop the hardstuck D5s from picking their one trick they have 500+ games and a M7 emote on.

Personally, I just rather play memes and laugh my way climbing up.

Attached: 1517315054855.png (457x400, 385K)

I wonder what drives these Japanese artist to produce so many cute lulus?

Attached: DZBTCpgVAAAXjp1.png (670x663, 255K)

Attached: 1521864756436.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>no gets
you ok user?
perhaps wrong board?

Although a former shell of what she once was, it's hilarious to see shitters play her for the first time and expect to 1 shot people without even a gold lead. Her strength is in her versatile kit.

eat more iron

>leveling a new account
>tfw i unironically am enjoying showing off to literal new players in bot games
im embarrassed for myself but it's true and i can't help it.

>miss bubbles all game
>our nexus 1hp
>land the one that counts and draven dies
>azir already dc'd cause he thought he won
>heimer still thinks we can win even though its impossible but everyone goes along with it while the 80% winrate jax smurf spams /ff

Attached: hnnnggg free wins yaaaas.png (1280x720, 1006K)

Alright I take that back. Those guys are crazy.

check these dubs

Attached: 1411084032447.png (626x461, 349K)

>Alpha strike doesn't break nocturne fear bind and even if you time it right the fear still goes through after alpha strike
What a load of absolute shit riot

Attached: 1511477369794.png (808x805, 148K)

Remake Ahri into a support. Just give her a unique utility skill instead of the most boring damage ability in the world on her W and then make it geometry/positioning reliant so that your 3/4/5 dashes have more depth to them than just being a free escape/sticking on top of someone

What the fuck did I just wander into

cute boys central

Should I go Conqueror or Electrocute on Rhaast? The early presence of Electrocute is nice, but Conqueror feels absolutely disgusting after you get your form.

I've played healslut before and I'm not proud..

Attached: 1521233085099.png (500x709, 325K)

>do I want true damage and 35 AD on my AD scaling %max HP damage that I heal off of?
Cmon senpai.

did it make you feel dirty that you liked it?

>rhaast

Fucking hell. This just legitimizes my choice for going with thresh/blitz/naut supp.

Attached: 1519908606871.jpg (346x346, 28K)

I guess since it would work best with the way I play Rhaast.
My normal build is Cinderhulk > Tabis > Black Cleaver > Death's Dance > Spirit Visage > random last item you like
I just really like playing tanky-run-through-the-enemy-team-rhaast cause you're literally unkillable

I'm going to first time Ahri in ranked. Anything I should know for my first game?

Did you bring lube, or are you the type that likes doing it dry?

man I know that shaco isn't good and you guys will bully me but he is bullshit.

She's going to do a lot less dmg than you expect, your champions power comes through your kits versatility. Don't get ballsy until you have a gold lead.