/wfg/ - Warframe General

My only warframe image edition
previous thread:

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): forums.warframe.com/topic/809777-warframe-drop-rates-data/
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.16.4)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/935648-shrine-of-the-eidolon-zephyr-prime-22164/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Zephyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/935648-shrine-of-the-eidolon-zephyr-prime-22164/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Attached: 1521034859109.png (950x955, 38K)

Is this real?
Isn't the Eidolon meta to use Chroma, Trinity, Volt and Harrow?

>Get 1st Riven
>Kill 7 enemies on a dropship while downed in a bleedout state
Hoo Boy

Attached: 1281666314205.png (500x363, 132K)

Who is the bull frame?

Attached: mv7zh7yarG1smotcgo1_500.jpg (370x632, 99K)

So, after the beam weapon/mag changes I feel like they're a lot better at charging the bubble, but the only beam weapon I currently own is an unforma'd nukor. If someone else could test this for me I'd really appreciate it.

>shartdolons is endgame

where do the new relics drop? been years since I farmed relics

>decided that i'd get a real amp for ayydolon hunts
>see all the shit i'd need to get for a "meta" amp
holy fuck
why even bother with this if i can just go with the mote amp and people will roll with it

Took me 5 tries to do this fucking uranus spy sortie mission.

Attached: 1495090207581.png (183x275, 4K)

>eidolon meta
Man I sure love remembering how my pubbie guild and I pulled together a ragtag band of misfits to kill eidolons the night of release and we didn't even try figuring out "meta."

Attached: SCREECHING.png (500x500, 192K)

Were you in my brainlet squad that kept failing the water one?

The T1 amp is leagues better than the mote amp and takes an hour or two to get. Don't use the mote amp, it's hot garbage.

>tfw 4 forma limbo
>tfw 6 forma chroma
>tfw 4 forma volt
>still have plain mesa and octavia and shit to put forma in

WHY CAN'T I PLAY INSTEAD OF SITTING IN HYDRON ALL FUCKING DAY

>my old pub clan of like 40 people disbanded while I was away
>just want a trade hub again but every damn clan recruiting is some massive moon clan with a website and application process or a discord required faggot tranny circlejerkfest
Anybody have a clan I can join with no strings attached? I'll just be around to feed the vault with trade taxes occasionally, I don't plan on being very interactive.

post IGN

Attached: rules of nature.jpg (782x716, 93K)

ShabbaDooWop

>4 formas on volt
What, why?

hey man, i have a clan but it's kind of dogshit. i'm literally the only active member and we don't have that many blueprints, but you're welcome to join.

not that user, but probably to load up on primed mods

Are there good PS4 clans, 10os?

blacklisted

Attached: smug anime hitler.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

I just leech BPs off clan dojos I visit anyway so no real need for that. Forgot to mention I'm on PC so if platform's not an issue I'd be glad to join.

Still seems kind of excessive, I can see needing 3 but 4 is just too much

All strength and duration and primed shit. Built for super fast or for tactical nuke.

is there room for one more?

What weapons synergize well with Mirage's 1? I've been using my Baza for lack of a better weapon but I feel like I could be taking advantage of it more

Does your clan have Ignis Wraith?

Ignis (Wraith) makes farming more or less automatic as long as you can set a toggle M1 macro.

for sure, i just added you, assuming that was actually you posting your ign

Not that guy, but by a T1 amp you mean a Raplak/Pencha/Clapkra amp, right?

Do fissures sometimes give you relics that are already refined?
I was doing a fissure mission and suddenly had an N5 [Exceptional] when I didn't have any before.

THE QUILLS ARE AT IT AGAIN

God damn this game is still alive?

What are the biggest notable changes since mid-2013? I mean it must've done something right to still be alive 5 years after it got pretty grind-y.

Attached: Warframe 2013-06-26 22-42-36-47.jpg (1600x900, 152K)

everything has been grinded up and melted down to fucking nothing.
operators? shit
primes? reskins
events? gone
raids? gone
eidolons? BUGGED BUT HUR MORE SHITTY SKINS AND INSTAGRAM GAMEMODE
the game looks like shit feels like shit

been playing since closed beta and im considering quitting.

>misclick in my foundry and accidentally claim an oberon warframe taking up my last warframe spot
oh well, let's see what the FAQ says about playing this frame
>The shittiest and most useless frame in the game. Heralded as a "paladin" warframe when is more of a druid. His only use is credit income from selling his parts.
>Roles: Joke, Laughing, Crying
JUST

What's the quickest way to max this frame so that I can sell it and get my slot back?

Is it possible for blue to be edgy?

Hydron

Read the wiki. Every 5th cracked relic on endless is a relic, the longer you go the higher the refinement on the relic you get, that's why you never do 4 waves of endless fissrues, 2 or 5

>What are the biggest notable changes since mid-2013
Plot and quality of life improvements. More content, plus a lot of grind. Also taters.

Attached: angrytater.jpg (472x472, 36K)

>Lua spy mission

Attached: 1521482185750.png (301x196, 61K)

you'll be back
we always come back

Attached: 1443836460480.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Hydron with a balance of all stats preferably range.
That grass and iron renewal actually does a lot.

Warframe's like smoking. You don't quit, you just take breaks.

Attached: fuck ko-n's high.jpg (840x630, 338K)

they have basically removed the last reason i was even playing the game. if you call making a script to log you in at 7pm and alt f4 as soon as the orbiter loads "playing the game" I havent touched the game since November. soon they will redo the login system where i dont even have to login anymore. day 850 is 3 riven mods. the dude that makes the sundial stuff fucked off after making the zenith everything after was made by someone else who doesnt understand the design so the new stuff looks like shit muh daggers and spinning disk HELL THE FUCKING LODSTAR DOESNT EVEN SPIN.
the fundamentals of venus is already in the game andnew resource for MINE AND FISH, eidolons that will drop FOCUS AND EVEN SHITTER LESS CREATIVE ARCANES. Zaw secondaries so more mastery trash. MORE AMPS.
I dont even post here much either i just noticed the old screenshot 90% of the fags here never had the experience to feel what warframe used to be like.

muh umbra quest is basically done like what steve said. WOW SHADOW STALKER WAS UMBRA WHO COULD HAVE GUESS THEY HAVE THE SAME FUCKING BODY MODEL. whatever X feature unlock for your operators will either be stupid strong so it will get nerfed a week later or something completely useless to the core game

basically just summed up this entire year im giving away all my shit if it does turn out to be a mirrored version of plains.

Attached: 1514590764453.jpg (3264x2448, 758K)

>im giving away all my shit if it does turn out to be a mirrored version of plains
No (you) won't you fucking drama queen; you'll play that dreck and shitpost about it like the rest of us.

Jesus fuck, DE, just kill yourselves and give me the fucking Sicarus, Glaive, and Bo relics so I can stop farming this plains garbage, I just wanna farm zephyr REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the Plains isn't garbage, tho

If it was not for the plethora off butts, nerdy large numbers, Rebecca whoring herself out for Warframe
>You can replace Rebecca with anyone, the whoring part is the entertainment

we would not be in this general right now

>the Plains isn't garbage, tho
The reason reading is so fundamental is because reading a whole sentence, and reading two words at the end, convey two very different meanings.

last two words were "zephyr REEEEEEEEEEE" you dumb bitch

Is 1k+ armor before Rubble enough for Atlas?

Is it really more time efficient to keep doing bounties for the relics than to just farm plat and buy them?

What's the next Warframe to become meaningless under DE's order?

Anything that has aoe, beams

>last two words were "zephyr REEEEEEEEEEE" you dumb bitch

Attached: I'm not dealing with your shit today.gif (272x160, 784K)

>too cowardly to quote the post you're replying to
Nut up.

Yes.

I keep trying to come back to this game but I can never stick around because the I don't know what I'm supposed to be working towards. I'm mastery 4, have excalibur, frost prime, and boltor and I just unlocked Saturn. I don't need to be spoonfed all the details, just someone please tell me what goals I should be working towards.

Finish unlocking the Star Chart.

Unlock star chart > finish missions > farm plat
I have only been playing for a couple weeks but this is what I did.

>see something cool or interesting in game, some video or wiki
>wow I want that I'll work towards that
Wow so hard. Alteranatively just complete quests and the starchart in the process.

who the fuck thought fishing for rep was a good idea

>Complete Starchart
>Do all quest
>Uninstall Warframe
There, done. There is LITERALLY nothing else for you to do after that. If you choose to do ANYTHING else, you're just mindlessly grinding and wasting your lifespan playing a shitty mock up of better games that were already released just to put more money in DE's pockets to continue the fuck up of their game.since Jewing Whales doesn't mean you produced a good game.

I started about a month ago. Basically I'm just going through the star chart and unlocking frames I think are neat along the way

You don't think it's fun? I can spend hours goofing on on the Plains just fishing and mining.

Were those shoulder attachments we got for them closing down the raids or whatever just for a limited time? I don't see them in my inventory anymore

it was fun for the first 10 times or so
then it just became a boring job

This means it's going to be a shitty grind, right?

Attached: hmm,.png (268x608, 243K)

Set yourself equipment goals

I'm sorry you feel that way, mate.

It means it's a secondary grind while you grind something more immediate, kind of like CO.

ur autist

If you kill 6-7k of them you start having good chances

Find your gunfu/framefu, enjoy using said gearfu until you're bored.

>just someone please tell me what goals I should be working towards.
Shiny gold shit. Cinematic quests. Tater powers.

>People want goals and end-game in a Beta game

Define "good".

Y-yeah?

Attached: Untitled.png (574x131, 126K)

:thinking:

Attached: what did he mean by this.png (463x99, 41K)

how many formas does the hema need to be viable?

>day 850 is 3 riven mods

You best be joking, niqqa. I already have 90, they gonna hold me fucking hostage?

Pls respond

Attached: 1520270152565.jpg (720x480, 72K)

I've forma'd up my Vectis Prime, but now I want to forma a closer range weapon. Should I forma my Hek (still need to get a scattered justice though), or Soma Prime?

Attached: 1514196112776.gif (400x225, 877K)

at least you have one

>tfw clan hasn't finished researching hema

>when you're so fast you complete the mission
>but your team is so slow you sit at extract for twice as long as it took you to do the mission for them

Attached: burning.png (900x900, 223K)

lenz

Forma a secondary dummy.

I don't have any worth using forma on yet.

arca scisco is worth it

How's Arca Titron?

pretty good. worth a catalyst

what is the best frame for doing interception mission solo?

I didn't research it. I was looking to get a warframe slot the other day so I was trying to sell my Loki Arcane Essence helmet, and a fellow user gifted me Nidus collection and a couple slots.

Speaking of, I should probably find a clan to leach off for master fodder.

Depends on the map, personally I found Ash and Mesa to be among the best since you need long range damage to keep all 4 points secure at once.

mine has 3

A clan I can join for 10 minutes to leech all the blueprints and then leave.

>tfw retarded

is the hema any good against eidolons?

Are you that retard that had a meltdown when a guy said he had fun with Miter in the other thread?